PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:56 am
<3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:50 am
What kind of things is Neo'ni looking for?
I have Tai..
User Image

Also interested in Kumolipo.
Aine is an ex-member of the Celebration pride. She is homeless now and needs... everything.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 am
Tanakako

Neo'ni has a fling coming up, but she does love friends, and I wouldn't mind if they tried for more (fling or mate) after her current one is up.

Kumo has a mate (the girl posted next to him actually!) but I wouldn't mind them meeting or becoming friends c:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:55 am
Seaki
Tanakako

Neo'ni has a fling coming up, but she does love friends, and I wouldn't mind if they tried for more (fling or mate) after her current one is up.

Kumo has a mate (the girl posted next to him actually!) but I wouldn't mind them meeting or becoming friends c:

Tai is in no hurry. Maybe they could become friends while she is trying for her fling and then if they get along, move to mates after? He would be very interested in her pups and could even help raise them if the fling male isnt around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:27 pm
Tanakako
Tai is in no hurry. Maybe they could become friends while she is trying for her fling and then if they get along, move to mates after? He would be very interested in her pups and could even help raise them if the fling male isnt around.
Id' be game for that! Her fling hasn't been posted yet, but hopefully I'll get on that soon c:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:39 pm
Yay!!! Did you want to start rping them or wait for her current plot to move along?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:09 pm
With Kilua Ausi;
I have a lion who'd love to join the healing pride.
Khesbedj ( he is a tripplet ) from the Dawnwalkers that were dissipated.
User Image Maybe even a mate for her if she doesn't have one? He's sweet natured and knows a lot about healing from his mother. Which was a healer.

Saren ( fling offer )
Sultana here
User Image
Is a cheetah that was consumed in 'hatred' from the god and when the curse was lifted- she realized she had dumped her children that she blamed for her misfortunes during the curse. Now that it was lifted, she is looking for them endlessly and kinda of lost hope. She was apart of the en gedi but the pride is no more. This gal has been wondering for purpose every since.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers