Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:36 am
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:12 am
I'd love some help from Kluna! ArunĂ¡ and Cythraul is getting married eventually, and it would be great if she could RP it out with them.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:12 am
Annchen
I'd love some help from Kluna! ArunĂ¡ and Cythraul is getting married eventually, and it would be great if she could RP it out with them.
Absolutely! Just give me a poke on Skype when you're ready. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:34 pm
REOPENING THIS THING.
Pardon my dust as I declutter and redo the information. <3

As of right now unless I recently had a plot or you're part of the Skype SoA Group other plots may be forgotten. So if you could poke me super hard about stuff, I promise I just want to try and remember it all.

So excited to be back in the game!

In the mean time, while I tidy up you can feel free to post for who is already there. 8]

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:53 am
more updates~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:58 am
Mysses Greenie

So like...Since Iloziya appears to have joined the Stormborn and he's after some maimings, are you aiming to make him a Reaver or anything? >_> <_<

If not, can totes still offer some maimings but will have to be more strategic about where it's placed. *Cough cough*

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:15 am
Epine de Rose

I need to update this! o:

Iloziya will be aiming for Captain. >D All the maiming, fights and such are definitely welcome. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:49 am
Mysses Greenie
I need to update this! o:

Iloziya will be aiming for Captain. >D All the maiming, fights and such are definitely welcome. <3
>D Then perhaps he might consider a few RPs with Tethys, maybe join his band temporarily for his first few outings as a reaver?

Tethys' captain is an NPC but I need to have a scenario where the band is jumped and it would be a perfect opportunity for them all to be roughed up a fair bit. <_<

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:50 am
Epine de Rose

Abso-freakin-lutely! >D <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:54 am
Mysses Greenie
Abso-freakin-lutely! >D <3
Yasssss...!

God help Iloziya cause some of the phantoms are going to be after Tethys and well, Vikings don't go down without a fight so we're gonna be gettin' some scars wooo...

I will send you a PM with a rough outline of what the 'phantoms' are though so that you can decide how far you want to go with it. xD

It's mostly Tethys I wanted to get absolutely beaten up but his warband is also going to get hit hard by it too. Figured Iloziya could flex his muscles and show he's worth his salt just as much as any other reaver despite being 'new'!

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:58 am
Epine de Rose

I am up to everything, but absolute death - yet anyhow. I chose the Stormbron pride for the sake of a gruesome death in his future (not yet planned, but in due time). So let's see how far we can test their mortality! 8'D

-waits patiently for the PM- o; <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces