Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Holt Family Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
                                                                Watch it count down to the end of the day
                                                                The clock ticks life away
                                                                It’s so unreal

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Elli's Flat
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Facing the consequences
                                                                What am I thinking? I can do this, really, I can...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Bad Choices

Jesse shivered, fighting off the urge to flinch as he felt Elliott touch his knees. He didn't want to. He really didn't want to. He didn't want to hurt Elli like he had been. But the problem was that the instinct was there, driven there by years of abuse, and having something torn open that he had never wanted torn open to begin with. It didn't help that he was still dealing with the aftereffects of a hangover, or that he could feel his nerves, scrubbed raw from his experience in the shower, jump. But he fought tooth and nail not to jump, and that, combined with his damn stubbornness, was making it possible. He didn't want to hurt Elli. He never did.

And that was the problem. While Elli could go on and on about how Jesse could never hurt him, he did, and constantly. Jesse knew it wasn't easy being involved with himself. Heck, he had been involved from the moment he was born, and yet he still couldn't figure a way to make anything easier. He'd gotten lucky this one time, just once, when he actually fell in love with Elli and he reciprocated. And he knew that he had used up all of his luck in his lifetime to do so. His past history was proof enough of that. But he still hurt Elliott, did it in ways he never thought was possible, and that was because Jesse still was a neurotic mess. Something he couldn't stop, because he just couldn't. It was something he couldn't help, and yet he clung to Elli like he was a lifeline.

Not that he hadn't tried to help either. His life was a giant jigsaw puzzle, with pieces missing or broken or damaged beyond repair, and sometimes it felt like there were other puzzles mixed into the mess for good measure, and he was trying to piece it back together into something that resembled a person. However, he never had the full picture, he never could, not with half his life being ripped away, and that was the problem, wasn't it? The fact that he couldn't make it all fit and yet it was there, taunting him, reminding him he wasn't whole, that he was in pieces, and there was nothing he could do about it.

The tears Jesse was trying to hold back broke then, causing Jesse to start sobbing as Elli curled up onto him to hold him, and Jesse found his arms finally loosening as he wrapped them around the brunette. He couldn't tell, but it just... Everything was too raw, too hurt, and he couldn't just make it stop. He couldn't. Nothing he did made a difference, and he thought after all he had been through, he could at least try and heal. But this, he had ******** it up. He hadn't known, he honestly hadn't. Not when he had entered a relationship, that there was just something he couldn't provide. It hurt, and just proved how messed up he really was. Stomach churning, he opened his eyes and looked at Elli then, knowing what he wanted to say, and knowing what was going to happen, but he wanted to make that statement. "Then get rid of it. Please. All of it."

Jesse swallowed, knowing he was now at war with himself, knowing part of him was terrified of Elli finding out the extent of the damage, while the other part was convinced that he could do this. Because if he could, maybe then he might be able to move past it. It was painful, and he never wanted it. Who the hell did? He didn't want to be afraid of Elli, and he wasn't, but everything screamed inside of him any time the thought of intimacy was brought forth, and Jesse hated himself for it. "Just... I know you can. You're a legilimens. You can go inside and find it all. I don't want them anymore. I never wanted them. The memories. I know you can get rid of them all. Just, please. Do it! I trust you. I love you and trust you and please, I just don't want them!" His voice had risen, and Jesse started for a moment at the strength behind it. He was determined though. If it even fixed a small portion of himself, he wouldn't care. It'd be worth losing those memories.

OOC:

Things aren’t the way they were before
                                                                You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
                                                                Not that you knew me back then
                                                                But it all comes back to me
                                                                In the end

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ïƒ ø ṉ l ÿ ÿøυ'ḋ hαṿε ќ ṉ ø ώ ṉ ṃε вεƒøɾε τhε α с с ï ḋ ε ṉ τ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώïτh τhατ ģɾαṉḋ с ø l l ï ṡ ï ø ṉ сαṃε α ģɾαṿε с ø ṉ ṡ ε σ υ ε ṉ с ε xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾεсερτøɾṡ ø ṿ ε ɾ l ø α ḋ ε ḋ, τhεÿ в υ ɾ ṡ τ αṉḋ ḋ ï ṡ с ø ṉ ṉ ε с τ xxxxxx
                                                          'τïl τhεɾε ώαṡ l ï τ τ l ε ƒεεlïṉģ, ρlεαṡε ώ ø ɾ ќ ώïτh ώhατ ïṡ l ε ƒ τ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIn a way, it was almost a relief when Jesse started crying; the redhead relented to his hold, arms wrapping around Elliott's form and pulling himself in close. This, Elliott could deal with, he thought. The crying, the holding. He could do the holding. He was crying, too, but quietly, and he wasn't the one hurting right now, not really. He only hurt because he knew he'd screwed up. Because he didn't think he was worth all this. But then, compared to the people who were, at the heart of it, to blame, he supposed he was worth it far more than they were. His hands stroked up and down Jesse's back, lips pressing another kiss to his scalp just before Jesse pulled away to look up at him-

spaceAnd said the absolute last thing Elliott had expected him to say.

spaceThe Ravenclaw's chest twisted up, and he felt himself grow cold. Not like he hadn't thought about it. Hell, he'd suggested it to Jesse, once upon a time, only to be met with angry retorts and insistence that ******** or not, those memories were his, dammit, and he wouldn't have them taken away. The fact that Jesse was asking him to do it was deeply disturbing. Had he really ******** up that badly? ********, ********, ******** style="color: white">space"I can't," he said quietly, forcing himself to hold Jesse's gaze. Whatever he saw in his boyfriend's eyes, whatever pain and betrayal and anger, he deserved it. "Jesse, I- I can't." A croak this time. "Christ, I couldn't- I was too scared to try it for Jojo, do you really think- Her memories weren't even real, and I wasn't going to muck around in her head, do you really think I could-" He had to fight down the urge to stand, because all the nervous energy in him was driving him to pace, but he couldn't, because he had to stay right here, in Jesse's arms, for every second he could be there. Seconds which, after this latest failure, were far more limited than he wanted to consider. And because he deserved the backlash. "That... that kind of magic, it's not... I would need practice, I've had none! And... And if I tried it, what are you even asking for? All of it? Everything he did to you? All that time? You wouldn't... No matter how bad the memories are, they make you, you. You wouldn't be you anymore, you'd be some completely different person. And if... if it was just..." Just the rape, he thought, gut twisting with exactly the black hate he'd always tried to fight, "Just... that, Jesse, it wouldn't work. The more specific you want me to be, the more chance there is that I ******** up and make you crazy, for real crazy, lock you up in a padded room crazy, not 'maybe could use some therapy' crazy. And the less specific I am, the more of yourself you lose. I can't..." He swallowed. Jesse wouldn't mind not being himself, though, would he? Not if he'd reached a point that he was willing to let go of those memories. If he really hated himself enough to be willing to let Elli poke around in his brain and erase all that, he probably hated himself enough to be perfectly fine with being a completely different person. Except Elliott didn't want... But then, it didn't matter what Elliott wanted, did it, because Elliott trying to get what Elliott wanted was what had them in this situation in the first bloody place. First because he'd wanted to have sex with his boyfriend, and second because, determining that wasn't happening, he'd wanted to do literally anything else other than talk to Jesse about it. ******** style="color: white">spaceHe wanted to bang his head against a wall. Brain damage. That shouldn't sound appealing, but it did. Maybe being crazy wasn't so bad. Or stupid. He'd take either one at this point. "This is complicated," he said. "It's not... even Obliviators, their jobs aren't this difficult. They just show up at the scene and remove the most recent memories, poof, easy. What... What Lysandar did to Jojo, it was easy, he'd been doing it for years anyway, and he took a whole chunk out of her head. He didn't dig around for things that were rooted deep and pull up only a few roots here and there, he raised the whole bloody ******** tree. Going through, picking and choosing... It'd take a master to do that. And I... I can't. I've never even done a spell like that before, do you really think I could make you a test go?!" He didn't mean to sound harsh. He didn't mean for his voice to raise, even if it was only slightly. And most of all, he didn't mean to keep saying 'I'. Because this wasn't about him, it was about Jesse... but he didn't know how to explain all the ways this wouldn't work without driving it through the redhead's impossibly thick skull that this was beyond him. Smart, yes, he was smart. But this didn't require brains, it required experience, which he had none of...

spaceMaybe... He swallowed. He didn't have experience. But there were people who did, right? Maybe... But why would they? Tampering with memories wasn't something anyone took lightly, least of all the people who did so professionally. Ironically, the only people he could think of who would've been both capable, and lacking in the moral scruples that would prevent other, more righteous people from trying, were either incredibly unlikely to be willing to have a go (not to mention, on His List), or dead (and had been crossed off of said list in the process of dying). So, no, that wouldn't work. Again. Wall, head. Smash. Until his brain stopped hurting. Until everything did. "Jesse, mate, love, you're my everything and I'd do anything if I thought it would help you. But not this. I can't... It won't help, it'll make it worse. And maybe you don't care about that risk because you think you'd rather be a loon than what you are now, but... but I love you, and I can't be the reason you're drooling and speaking in tongues and smiling at things that aren't there. I can't." spaceBox. Now. He fought tooth and nail with his own mind to shove it all in there. Not about him, not about his childhood or his emotional trauma or any of it, because suffering might not be a contest, but if it were, Jesse had him beat. Knockout, first round, two seconds after the bell dinged. About Jesse, who he was completely and utterly failing right now, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it except try not to dwell on the whole thing too much after it was said and done. The shame was choking him, but he couldn't let it, because if nothing else, he owed it to Jesse to let the redhead get in whatever he wanted to say or do as it all came crashing down.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx øh ï ṉεεḋ ṉøτ вε ƒ l α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉ ε ṿ ε ɾ вεεṉ h ε ɾ ε вεƒøɾε
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø τhεɾε'ṡ ṉø ṉ ε ε ḋ τø ṃ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉø ƒ ï ɾ ṡ τ ṡ αṉÿṃøɾε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ ïƒ ÿøυ l ε τ ṃε вε ÿøυɾ ṡ ќ ÿ l ï ṉ ε, ï'll lετ ÿøυ вε τhε ώ α ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhατ ɾ ε ḋ υ с ε ṡ ṃε τø ɾ υ в в l ε, τhατ løøќεḋ ṡ α ƒ ε ƒɾøṃ ƒαɾ α ώ α ÿ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:54 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Elli's Flat
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Facing the consequences
                                                                What am I thinking? I can do this, really, I can...
                                                                What am I wearing? Bad Choices

Jesse had asked, and he wasn't surprised by Elli's reluctance. Not when Jesse himself had protested it all those years ago, back when Elli was starting to find out the extent of how ******** up Jesse's head was, and how much Jesse had stated he wanted all his memories, the good and the bad, because they were his and no one else was taking anything away from him. Not again. Granted, that was during the time his memories were so ******** up because of the information overload that Hamnet had put him through, but that was neither here nor there. No, right now, he had accidentally freaked out Elliott with his request, and Jesse gritted his teeth together to remind himself that no, that was the worst thing to ask his boyfriend. It was a solution, yeah, but as Elli stated, he would have had to be a master at obliviation to even attempt it. And he was not going to even think about asking his father. He knew his father would immediately decide to try and 'fix' him, and Jesse didn't want what Hamnet constituted as fixing his problems. As Elli stated, erasing huge chunks of his memories would erase everything that made him him.

He took Elli's hands then, rubbing circles into the backs as he swallowed nervously before speaking again. "Sorry, I should have known you would have said no to that. I just... I don't know what could make this all stop. I mean, if I could brew a forgetfulness potion that could target the memories and not erase everything, I would, but there's too much. I shouldn't have asked you, but I don't even know what I'm supposed to do here. I've been poked around in the head too many times to be comfortable with a psychologist or mind healer doing it, and I know Ver would help if I asked, but the last time I had some psychologist poking around the inside of my head? I ran. I don't... I don't trust myself not to run again, but I don't want to run."

He sighed, bringing a hand up to rub at his face, the throbbing still there making him wish he had something to kill his headache with. At least his stomach was dying down for now. "The problem is I've always run from my problems because that's what's kept me safe, but I can't run from this one. It's... I can't run from my own head. I just... I don't know what to do anymore." He chuckled humorlessly. "This is all so ******** up. I shouldn't be asking for someone to take my memories away, but I can't... I can't think of anything else. It's stupid, and ******** up, because I've already had that happen to me, and I shouldn't be looking at that as an actual fix, but..."

He shrugged again, not knowing what he could say about it beyond what he had. Blue eyes trailed down to the hand that was holding Elli's, and he swallowed before speaking again. "I... I guess you know everything now. Well, except maybe my criminal record, but you've already known about that for a while so..." He let out a small heh, shaking his head and trying not to think about the consequences of this. The truth about him was just as ugly as his memories, and Elliott now knew it all. It was something that had always terrified him, and yet some part of him was relieved, which made him wonder what was more ******** up. The fact that he'd lied so much and so often about everything, or the fact that Elli could now pass judgement. Maybe he'd decide that Jesse was too ******** up and wasn't worth the effort. He'd always wondered how Elli could stand to be around him. Jesse couldn't figure that part out. He couldn't stand himself some days.

OOC:

In the end

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Probably something stupid
                                                                What am I thinking? Elli's probably think I've lost it again...
                                                                What am I wearing? Everyday Wear

Jesse stepped into the flat, his eyes already scanning around to see if Elli was actually home or not. He'd been out for a while, having decided to walk around for a while after meeting Leiland and really consider what he was actually going to try to do. After all, he was pretty sure that it was a brash and impulsive act, and he wasn't wanting to drive Elli crazy with something so brash. Maybe between the two of them he could come up with a reasonable reaction that wasn't completely knee-jerk and it'd be a good solution. His first thought had been taking Leiland right then and there, but something told him that taking Kenneth's route to getting a kid out of a bad situation would probably land him in jail again. Besides, Leiland was in a good place, Jesse just...

Maybe he was just being weird, he thought. His family had left a lot to be desired, and maybe he actually wanted to have his own. Not that the Holts weren't family, or that Wren and his sister weren't either. But Sawyer was... she freaked him out a lot, and Anwen was very much Wren's pride and joy, even if the kid was just a kid. It made him wonder how good he'd actually be as a parent, though not to a baby or toddler. They were innocent and defenseless, and he couldn't stop freaking out over the idea that he could seriously hurt someone that young. Maybe he wouldn't do even a tenth of the things that Hamnet and Paul had done, but he wasn't going to chance it. Older kids he might be better with, considering that he didn't have to be entirely hands-on with them.

Sighing, he heard the faucet running and peeked around to the kitchen. Jesse chewed his lip a bit, debating on how to broach the subject before he sighed and just cleared his throat. "Um, hey Elli. Been home long? I was wondering about something and wanted your opinion on it." Maybe that was a neutral way to put it. Then again, they had been trying to work on talking to each other more, so this was as good of a time to practice that as he could think of.

OOC:

In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

ïƒ øṉlÿ ÿøυ hαḋ ќṉøώṉ ṃε вεƒøɾε τhε αссïḋεṉτxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώïτh τhατ ģɾαṉḋ сøllïṡïøṉ сαṃε α ģɾαṿε сøṉṡεσυεṉсεxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾεсερτøɾṡ øṿεɾløαḋεḋ, τhεÿ вυɾṡτ αṉḋ ḋïṡсøṉṉεсτxxxxxx
                                                          υṉτïl τhεɾε ώαṡ lïττlε ƒεεlïṉģ, ρlεαṡε ώøɾќ ώïτh ώhατ ïṡ lεƒτxxx

spaceElliott heard the door to the flat, and assumed from the silence that followed that Jesse was home, rather than it being an impromptu visit from his brother. He relaxed somewhat at that, because as much as he loved Ken, he wasn't really interested in dealing with him tonight. Especially if he'd brought Sawyer. He loved his niece, too. But she was a lot to deal with, and he'd had a long day. Pouring himself a glass of water, he found himself debating if he really wanted to deal with cooking tonight. Of course, the alternative was having to interact with the people down at one of the pubs or restaurants in the village, which wasn't very appealing...

spaceHe was pulled from his thoughts when Jesse joined him in the kitchen, asking for his opinion on something. The vagueness with which he spoke roused Elliott's curiosity. The fact that he hadn't just come out and said what was on his mind was odd. Jesse might tend to keep things to himself with others, but he'd figured they were at a point where the Slytherin didn't feel the need with him. He took a sip from his glass, arching a brow. Leaning against the counter, he asked,
                                                          "Is this something I should be worried about?" tone relatively neutral. He figured that if that were the case, Jesse wouldn't be so calm, but he had to ask. It seemed like every time things settled for the two of them, something else came up to rock the boat. Honestly, he'd been on edge for a couple of months now, just waiting for the next catastrophe.

space"And no, just got in. I haven't even gotten my shoes off." And was wondering if he should bother. Strangers, cooking, strangers, cooking. The two options were both pretty annoying. He didn't dislike cooking, but it did take energy, which he didn't have much of. But talking to people also took energy... ugh. "Which do you think is worse," he asked, figuring if he went out, Jesse would go with, "having to interact with strangers because we decided to eat out, or having to be on my feet for another thirty minutes to an hour while I cook?" He paused for a moment, and then added, "Unless you want to cook, but I wasn't going to volunteer you for it." Silently, he started pleading with his boyfriend to be up to making something for dinner. No strangers, and he could sit down. Heaven. If he were a lesser man, he might've been giving Jesse puppy eyes and a pout. As it was... well, he was trying to pull of a casual 'it's up to you' expression while still subtly hinting that he'd prefer that option. Not that Jesse couldn't figure that out on his own, but it was the principle of the thing.

xxxøh, ï ṉεεḋ ṉøτ вε ƒlαττεɾεḋ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉεṿεɾ вεεṉ hεɾε вεƒøɾε
                                                          xxxxxxṡø τhεɾε'ṡ ṉø ṉεεḋ τø ṃεṉτïøṉ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉø ƒïɾṡτṡ αṉÿṃøɾε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυτ ïƒ ÿøυ lετ ṃε вε ÿøυɾ ṡќÿlïṉε ï'll lετ ÿøυ вε τhε ώαṿε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhατ ɾεḋυсεṡ ṃε τø ɾυввlε вυτ løøќεḋ ṡαƒε ƒɾøṃ ƒαɾ αώαÿ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott

Jesse shook his head as he watched Elli lean against the counter sipping his water. At least he didn't think Elli should be worried about it. He could be wrong though. Like, Elli might have to worry about his mental state wrong. Jesse wasn't sure though, and he considered his words before he spoke. "No, just something that I thought of while I was out and about earlier. I figured if nothing else, I might as well run it by you before I committed to anything."

Jesse snickered at the fact that Elli didn't want to cook. Maybe it was just the fact that Elli being around people might make him crankier than usual, or maybe Jesse actually wanted to do something to calm the sudden nerves he was feeling at the idea of asking Elli about adopting a kid, but he couldn't just stand there and do nothing, and he was certain that Elli would probably be in a bad mood to even mention it if he were either to cook or go out. Jesse didn't mind cooking in any case anyway. "Well, if you're going to be a grouch if we go out, then I don't think I'd mind taking one for the team and making dinner. What do you feel like? Just warning you, if you don't have an idea, I'll just make fried chicken and watch you squirm." He gave his boyfriend a playful look before grabbing out at least a pot. He didn't know what he was doing with it yet, but he figured that he could figure that out soon enough as soon as Elli replied.

OOC:

In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

spaceIn spite of his certainty that it couldn't be anything too bad since Jesse didn't seem all that nervous, hearing that he shouldn't be worried was a relief. His shoulders released tension he hadn't realized he'd been holding, sagging marginally as he crossed his arms. "Committed?" he asked curiously. So this was something Jesse was planning on doing? "Is it work-related? A trip or something?" Most of the time, Jesse being a cursebreaker didn't keep him away for long (though any length of time was admittedly annoying for Elliott). But maybe something had come up and he'd have to be out of the country for an extended period? He had mixed feelings about that... then again, he was getting ahead of himself. Just because he couldn't imagine another scenario didn't mean there wasn't one. He was smart, but he wasn't all-knowing. Then again, if he were, he wouldn't have had to ask in the first place.

spaceThe Ravenclaw's joy at Jesse offering to cook was short-lived; he faltered slightly at the threat of fried chicken, mouth gaping open for all of a second before he snapped it shut and glared.
                                                          "Literally anything else?!" he exclaimed, and then, <******** hell, I don't know. I just got home." Pushing off from the counter, he checked the contents of the pantry, focusing on the bottom shelf, charmed to function as a freezer, to see what meat they had. If they were short any sort of vegetables, all they had to do was pop down to the shop and grab something. But Ken didn't sell meat. Or dairy. "We've got chicken, pork, and some kind of fish... I think it's haddock?" he said, then tried to think. Unfortunately, all he could think was that he'd rather take the fish and shove it in his mouth raw than eat fried chicken. He looked at Jesse, expression half-irritated, half-pleading. "Throw one of 'em in a pan with some olive oil and call it a night for all I care, just don't ******** make me eat fried goddamned chicken."

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott

Jesse grinned at Elli when he vehemently protested the idea of fried chicken. "I never said you had to eat it, just that I'd make it and you had to deal with it. I'd still make you something else." He leaned over and gave his boyfriend a quick peck before he started rooting through the cupboards for the necessary ingredients for dinner, cocking an eyebrow at Elli when he turned in his direction again. "Besides, I am kinda in the mood for fish anyway, so doing some pan-seared haddock sounds kind of appetizing. If you want to go ahead and get some water ready, I can make some rice to go with it."

He hadn't exactly refused to answer Elli's question about what he'd been considering, just sidestepped it for now. He did give the brunette a considering look when he got out the pan for the fish, thinking. "Well, yeah, I have been considering something. And no, it has nothing to do with being out on assignment. I'm currently on a break from trips, remember? Doesn't mean I won't be back out here in a few weeks or something." Which kind of stunk, if he were being honest with himself. He was glad that he wasn't out all the time, but he was still out often enough that he missed being around the flat and Elli quite a bit. Maybe if he managed a desk job, he could do that instead, but that wouldn't be nearly as interesting as actually being out in the field. Though, if he was able to convince Elli to adopt Leiland, that'd be a different story. He derailed that thought in a hurry, reminding himself that Elli was a legilimens and while he was completely certain that Elli would never read his mind without some serious persuasion, he couldn't recall at the moment if Elli could pick up loud enough thoughts.

OOC:

In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

spaceElliott glared at Jesse, obviously not amused with the redhead's teasing. "I'd still make you something else," that was the dumbest thing he'd ever heard. What would be the point of making the fried chicken as punishment for Elliott not having an idea, if he wasn't even going to make him eat it? ... Then again, it was pretty stupid to try and make logic out of teasing, especially from Jesse. He huffed faintly in response to the kiss on his cheek, and clicked his tongue. "You're not funny," he said, then sighed in relief when Jesse said yes to the haddock. He grabbed it out of the pantry, along with the rice, and set to getting the water to boil as well. The Ravenclaw set a pot of water on the stove, and, after a moment's hesitation, returned the kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," he said, sounding only a little begrudging. He was grateful Jesse was willing to cook, obviously. He just could've done without the threat of his brother's favorite god-awful Southern comfort food.

spaceElliott paused when Jesse reminded him he was on a break, arching a brow.
                                                          "Yes, you're on a break now," he said dryly. "But you said you were considering something, which means whatever it is, it's supposed to happen in the future, so it very well could have had something to do with a trip for work. Or, you could've been asked to shorten your break to go on an assignment to cover for somebody, or because they realized they needed extra hands." Elliott leaned back against the counter again, arms crossing in his usual pose. "But you've still not told me what it is, and are in fact using what it's not to deflect from telling me, which makes me wonder if I should be worried after all." His eyes narrowed slightly, trying to work out the possibilities. Not work related, so... what? Family? Elliott stiffened. "If it has anything to do with anyone last name Strudwick, first name not Arden, stop considering. Don't do it." 'Remember what happened last time,' was on the tip of his tongue, but he refrained. No need to be petty about the ordeal. No one had died, despite Hamilton's best efforts... and Elliott's, if he were being totally honest.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                                They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                                Yeah, I have trust issues, not to mention
                                                                They say they can smell your intentions

Where am I? Holt Cottage
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Visiting Pancras
                                                                What am I thinking? This had better not turn into a case of us trying to murder each other...

Hamilton apparated close to the outskirts of the village, thinking that it would be a bad idea if a wanted man suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Not that he was likely to blame the inhabitants, but he preferred not to be brought before the Wizengamot for his actions years prior. As it was, he was already walking toward his brother's Auror boyfriend's house so he wasn't expecting a warm welcome. If nothing else, he was expecting to be murdered in cold blood. He just hoped that he could try and convince Holt that he was there to help, not try and cause more issues.

Sighing, he made his way up the walk, a hood drawn over his head to hopefully disguise his appearance. When he reached the door, he knocked. His hand was in his robe though. ready to draw his wand if he needed to. After all, if he was Pancras, he'd hex him too. Holt was gone, hopefully too busy with work to come home anytime soon, which Hamilton took to be a good thing. Now he just had to wait for Pancras and pray that he listened to him instead of assuming that Hamilton was going to try and murder him again.

OOC:

Why'd you come? You knew you should have stayed
                                                                I tried to warn you just to stay away
                                                                And now they're outside ready to bust
                                                                It looks like you might be one of us

Miss GryffindorK

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Lee had been sitting in the living room, hastily working on his writing homework. His teacher had scolded him for holding pencils wrong, but honestly, he'd forgotten how he was supposed to hold it. As he preferred, he held the hand in his fist, copying sentences from his school book. They were supposed to write "about me" speeches, but he didn't want to do that at all. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. He waited a second for Jesse to get it, but figured he must be busy. "D-don' worry... I-I c-c-can get it..." His quiet voice probably couldn't be heard by anyone other than himself, but he didn't mind. He was pretty used to going unheard, since he spoke so quietly. Besides, it was probably just uncle Ken at the door. He tugged at the door handle, pulling the door open. Outside was a strange man in dark clothes. Lee was... pretty sure he didn't know this guy. Glassy eyes stared up at the man, trying to figure out if he recognized the guy. "H-hello. D-d'you ne-need my daddy?" He blinked a few times, glancing toward the other half of the flat, hoping Jesse would come out. Honestly, he couldn't remember if he was supposed to answer doors or not.

null

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ. Wʜʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?
Bᴀʙʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs,
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.
I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs,
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ.
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ,
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴ.
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

𝒩𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:43 am
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Lee, Hamilton
                                                                What am I doing? About to hex Hamilton if he tries anything.
                                                                What am I thinking? The hell is he doing here?

Jesse had been in the kitchen working on lunch for both him and Lee when he heard a knock at the door. Groaning, he reached over to turn off the stove before he heard Lee answer the door. He walked quickly out into the living room, about to ask himself who the individual was before the words died on his lips. Hamilton was at his door. His brother, the one that had tried to kill him before, was standing right in front of his son. His eyes narrowing, Jesse strode forward, a frown marring his face as he glared at Hamilton. "Get the hell out of my door, Hammy."

Hamilton on the other hand, frowned as Jesse pulled Lee back behind him. Jesse didn't care. He wasn't about to make the same mistake again of letting Hamilton try and complete what he attempted years ago. "Pancras, we need to talk."

"The hell we do. And don't call me Pancras." Jesse readied himself to cast a protective spell when Hamilton pulled out a vial of something white from his pocket.

"We need to talk. Particularly about this memory. If you want to, you can take my wand from me and search me for anything else." Hamilton held his hands out to the side, letting Jesse look him over.

Jesse however had had enough about memories to last a lifetime. He snorted and rolled his eyes. "I don't trust you. Not after last time. What, are you expecting to stay until nighttime and attack during the full moon or something?"

Hamilton rolled his own eyes at Jesse's comment. "Do I even look sick to you? The full moon isn't for another two weeks. What happened to you wanting to talk to me back in seventh year?"

"You tried to kill me. I think that's rather ******** obvious, don't you?" Jesse really didn't want to have this argument on his doorstep. Sadly, Elliott wasn't home and he couldn't exactly call him to have Elli come home real fast. That left Jesse stuck standing in the door blocking his brother from entering the house.

OOC:

In the end

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:59 am
User ImageUser Image

𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Lee blinked up at the man in the dark clothes, waiting on him to share who he was. Maybe he was a salesman or something? For spooky cloaks, no doubt. He turned his head as he heard Jesse practically run over, spitting harsh words at the other man. Apparently his name was Hammy, and whomever he was, Jesse really, really didn't like him. After about a second, he was tugged behind the redhead, left only to peek over at the man. He called Jesse by a silly name, which made the boy furrow his eyebrows. Jesse reacted to the name, and apparently didn't want to talk. Lee wanted to ask so many questions, but he was afraid to speak up. Apparently Hammy was known to attack on full moons, and Lee placed a finger on his chin, trying to remember what else did that. After a small second, he indeed remembered. "We-werewolf..." He shivered, hiding further behind Jesse's leg. Luckily, he had spoken quietly, so he was pretty sure the spooky wolf-man hadn't heard. Jesse was still mad, but he was blocking the doorway, so the blonde peeked out from behind him, trying to figure out what was going on. "D-daddy... wh-who is he? A-and Pan-Pancras? I-is that you?" He tipped his head up, eyes wide as he looked up at the redhead. Maybe, just maybe, someone would tell him what was going on.

null

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ. Wʜʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?
Bᴀʙʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs,
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.
I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs,
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ.
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ,
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴ.
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

𝒩𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Village - Holt Cottage
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lee, Lee's Family
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hiding from Danger
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? At least someone cares??

Cicero had been having a rough morning. Apparently some of his parents' work friends were coming over for a nice luncheon. Cici typically didn't like any of his parents' friends, but that was mostly because he wasn't really allowed to talk to them. He had to dress up nice, then sit and stay quiet unless asked a direct question.... which he never was. C'mon, people, he wasn't invisible or anything! He sighed softly as he combed his typically messy curls, frowning at the one that dared to spring back up. He heard a call from the living room, so he quickly straightened his dumb tie (his dad made him wear a Slytherin colored one instead, something about Hufflepuff being shameful), and hurried downstairs.

His mother aggressively fixed his hair and his clothes, grumbling under her breath about raising a mess. Cicero sighed again, but went to sit at the table anyway. Soon enough, a rotund older fellow was there, talking very quietly with Byron, and even after lunch was served, they mostly ignored the youngest there. It wasn't until about halfway through their meal that the old guy turned his attention to Cicero. With a hearty laugh, he spoke up. "How 'bout you, Kiddo? Got yourself a fine, pureblood girlfriend yet? Someone cute, I bet!" And just like that, all eyes were on him. Maybe he preferred to be ignored after all... "Ah well, I'm not sure about pureblood, but there is someone real cute in my house." Seeing the surprised looks on his parents' faces, he continued, "Yea! His name's Reggie and he's real nice..." And it was then he realized he should have said anything else. Oops.

A few hours later came the part Cicero feared most. His parents were mad, that much he knew. After trying to convince their guest they hadn't raised a "disgusting" child, they sent him to his room. He sat there listening to the adults being polite, then it quickly turned to a loud argument. Suddenly his door was slammed open, leaving Cici to look up into the very red face of his father. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! YOU'VE EMBARRASSED US IN FRONT OF A HIGH RANKING WIZENGAMOT SEAT?! HOW BLOODY DARE YOU?!" Oh boy. Green eyes looked up into the deep brown irises of his father, a timid squeak all that was able to escape him.

It took no time at all for Byron to grab the boy by his shirt, lifting him to his very tippy-toes. "You made us look like a ******** joke. We should've gotten rid of you, just like your spastic brother. Actually, we shouldn't have let either of you live, but that makes a messy trail." His words were almost growled out, earning a whimper from the blonde. Just as soon as his feet were back on the ground, the boy was thrown off them, slamming backwards into a wardrobe. A cry went out, but no one listened as the torment carried on. Finally, after what felt like hours of pain and abuse, the man kicked his son in the gut and stormed out, slamming the door and locking it behind him.

It took several long minutes for Cicero to push himself on the floor. As soon as he did, his brain alerted him to several areas of intense pain. He looked around, seeing his clothes torn up, bruises and blood showing from several different spots. He tried to reach for his bed, but noticed his right hand wasn't responding. Moving his shirt a bit, he noticed that his arm wasn't in place at all. "Aw beans." His voice was barely loud enough to be considered a whisper, but he still cringed in case his parents heard. After multiple attempts, Cici finally got himself to his feet. Now for a plan. Get dressed (maybe), pack a bag, go... somewhere. Somewhere safe. He could probably manage to sneak out the window, though it would be hard with only one working arm. Oh well, it would have to happen. Dressing in jeans and a loose sweater, he slipped into shoes and filled a backpack with some necessities. Clothes, a small first-aid kit, a class scarf, his blanket (just in case it was scary out there), and whatever money was in the bottom of his trunk and piggy bank. Grabbing his wand from where it was hidden in his trunk, the boy carefully dropped the bag onto the grass below his window. Now it was time to test his resilience. He carefully climbed out the window and part of the way down before making the short drop. Nope. Bad plan. Oh that hurt so bad.

In the dying light of daytime, Cicero ran to the trees surrounding his house. Once there, he used his scarf to tie up a makeshift sling for his arm. It was really starting to cause all the rest of his muscles hurt. He walked toward the road, using his wand awkwardly in his left hand. Hopefully it worked since he didn't think his actual wand arm could even hold it, let alone raise it. Luckily for him, the Knight Bus indeed showed up, though the driver commented on his appearance rather aggressively. "I'm aware, thanks. Can you please take me to Hogsmeade Village? I know it's a long drive, but I've got some coins? If not, maybe just the nearest floo point?" He paid, then collapsed in one of the seats. Taking a few minutes to bandage himself a bit, the blonde falling into an uneasy sleep as the bus hurtled toward its destination.

--------------------------oOoOoOoOoOo--------------------------

Lee was drifting off in the corner of the couch, but he had a good excuse. Minerva was all cuddled up in the blanket covering his lap. If he moved, he'd jostle the cat and that was just rude. But... he probably should get up. No way he wanted to sleep there unless he wanted to wake up with a sore back and neck. Uuuuuuugghhhhhh. He pushed himself up to a sit, frowning as the cat indeed jumped down and went to find somewhere that didn't move. Damn it. Issuing a large yawn, Lee stretched out a bit. Both dads seemed to be doing.... whatever they did, but Lee wanted to move around a bit before his arse became numb. He looked around for something to do, but everything involved actually getting up, and he simply did not want to do that. Oh wait! Magic! Maybe he'd just summon a book and.... oh, no his wand was in his room. Welp. He'd have to get up to get stuff. Just as he was debating how bad he really wanted to stand up, there was a quiet knock on the door. Perfect. An excuse. Hopefully it wasn't a murderer.

"D-don't w-worry, I got it." He pushed himself up, groaning as he did so. The blonde walked over toward the door, stumbling a bit on his way. Well, at least he didn't fall completely? He pulled open the door, about to start a greeting until he realized what he was looking at. There, standing nervously before him was his own little brother, but he looked rough. Hair speckled with blood, glasses crooked on a face that was bruised and maybe a little swollen. To say nothing of the rest of him, which looked terrible as well. "H-holy ********, Ci... wh-w-what happened to you?" He carefully pulled the boy inside, heart racing. "Well... um... I accidentally upset father and..." "And I'll ******** kill him is what! L-look at you! H-he did that?!" Every nerve in Lee's thin form was firing, telling him to go and get revenge, but unfortunately, he'd probably get just as hurt, if not moreso, if it came to an actual fight. Either way, he was livid.

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. Sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ?
Lɪɢʜᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɢɴɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:25 pm
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Family, Lee's brother?
                                                                What am I doing? Checking it out
                                                                What am I thinking? What the hell just happened?

Jesse had heard the knock and saw Lee get up to see what it was. To be honest, after having come back from the Sudan, he was actually pretty beat. He had his head on Elli's shoulder, enjoying the quiet time while he read and Elli was apparently dozing. Besides, it wasn't like he had to worry about being at work anytime soon. He had a week off before he had to be back at Gringotts, and considering he wasn't planning on doing anything except relax and spend time with family, Jesse was content to laze around as much as his animagus form usually would.

However, he frowned when he heard Lee curse. Raising his head, he glanced toward the door and stood, nudging Elli slightly to get the other an awake before he approached the door. He paused, taking in the sight of the boy on their doorstep. He had to shake off the image of Hammy in a similar state decades ago and rubbed at his arm with a grimace. Whatever had happened, the kid looked awful, and hearing the quiet way the boy said he'd made his father angry made Jesse even more ill at ease. Deciding that it wasn't a great thing to start swearing in front of a traumatized kid (hell, even he still flinched when he heard people raise their voice), he suddenly wished he had taken healing and exhaled sharply. "First thing we're going to do is get him cleaned up, and then we can find out what happened. Lee, can you take him tot he kitchen while I get some stuff?"

He gave Elli a knowing look before he very deliberately walked toward the bathroom to get their first aid kit and a few potions for when Elli came back home banged up. When he was out of sight of the kids, however, he leaned back against the wall in the hallway and reminded himself that no, he wasn't the kid hurt this time and he could pull himself together enough to do this. It didn't help that his arm was aching from an old break or that he could almost feel like he'd had the same bruise patterns ache. Not the time for him to try and freak out. Taking a deep breath, he hurried into the bathroom to gather supplies to hand to Elli. After all, he was the auror, and Elli was a lot better equipped to deal with this than Jesse was.

OOC:

In the end

Miss Gryffindork

Cara MiaKitty

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out