Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 pm
She made an exaggerated face at his suggestion, enjoying watching him squirm as he tried to come with something that wasn't the childhood nickname he hated so much.

"It's shorter," she agreed, "But it might take some getting used to. Maybe I should stick with sweetie."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:23 pm
"Um...okay," Yksivarinen replied at last. "Sweetie" wasn't exactly something he had ever considered, and he wondered why the lioness was insisting on it. But...it wasn't That Name, so he really shouldn't complain that much.

Right?  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Teasing Yskivarinen was far too much fun, she felt it would be cruel to keep going now- better that she take his somewhat reluctant and confused acceptance of the pet name and run before he could change his mind. She suspected he might, if she let him catch up to her. He had some fight in him about being called Icky, if he thought she meant ill then he might do it again.

"I'll leave you to your chat with the Great Lion, then," she said, "Put in a good word for me, would ya?"

For all her chatter, the Great Lion probably would have muted her if he could, even she didn't doubt that. She glanced up to the sky, and went back on her way. Maybe she wouldn't look for Lailah tonight, it would almost certainly just ruin her mood.

Fin!  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces