Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:05 am
Kimaria
belloblossom

So, so sorry I took so long to reply to this. I read this and got super excited and then apparently only responded in my head. This plot sounds absoloutely amazing and I would be SO up for this! They could definitely have met as adolescents as I think they are probably of a very similar age. I can't remember how far the rebellion was along when Endor was born but I think it also was right at the beginning - shortly after Meschach was turned out to the roguelands.

Now, the only thing that has me a little concerned is potential for being related??? I have no idea about Mwezi bloodlines, but I'll spend a bit of time today (or potentially tomorrow if I run out of time) having a look through the member list and trying to trace things back. If it turns out they are only distantly related, then I'm all fine with that. I think three generations gap is ok in SoA. If not then maybe I could try and find another boy instead!

Here's hoping that they're not too related!!!

So... Awkward as it is (and worse since I'm now at fault for a similar thing) when you didn't get back to me, I assumed you weren't interest and was shortly after offered a lion that would suit her personality to a t.

sweatdrop I ended up taking interest in the offer that was presented to me and so... I would like to rescind the offer I made for Endor from Hodari last year. My apologies for the delay, I hope you'll still be interested in RPing with me and the like in the future. I'm sure your lovely boy will find someone equally as lovely as he! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:43 pm
Kimaria
WIP Family Notes

Hodari
Parents: Vesper x Ota
Grandparents: Azima x Indu - Faine x Imani
Great Grandparents: ? x ? - Mafuriko x Nerit - ?x? x Msiba x Nkosazana

Endor

Parents: Yavin x Lailah K'chol
Grandparents: Thoth x Khathelela - ? x Aysu
Great Grandparents: Kiwanja x Andama - Nesibindi x Khalela - ? - ?

Not relevant anymore but worth mentioning.. You had the wrong Vesper in here as Hodari's dad. XD

Nesibindi/Khalela > Unyezi > Alcmene > Aapep > Vesper > Hodari
Mwezi/Malkia > Fafnir > Aapep > Vesper > Hodari

Nesibindi/Khalela > Khathelela > Yavin > Endor
Mwezi/Malkia > Kivuli Mwezi > Aysu > Lailah > Endor

2nd cousins, twice removed on royal side.
3rd cousins on Mwezi/Malkia side.

And this is why nobody can breed in the Mwezi without talking to me ~u~ Because these two damned lines are everywhere and have crossed so many times. (not like, as a rule.. just as a thing apparently I keep track of really well so I generally can figure it out)  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out