Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:02 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image

What is this one like?

Tanakako
I don't know if you would be interested in this, for Nyuma.
I have Kisokoto. A thrall who is owned by a fairly tough reaver female. She is sweet, a little ditzy and incredibly innocent. She will be flinging with Primitus as per her Mistress' command, but after that I would love for her to find an emotional connection with someone. Preferably a male who will take her as his mate eventually.
User Image
It will be a somewhat longer, more involved plot as she has the god fling for her reaver owner first.

I do noooot think I am the person for a long or involved plot ;-; I am really bad at keeping up/remembering.

Tisiphone
Umm.. her + Him = idk.. -sweatdrop- What's she like? I wanted to bring him to the PL.

Vizuri is a very calm and nurturing lioness, who has managed to skip the usual 'fail' gene from her family line. She is competent and fairly independent, but she does want to get along more with others and start her own family.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:36 pm
No worries. X3 Always worth asking. If he is still at loose ends once she's done with the god thing, I'll toss her back at you. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:47 pm
Lithiasaur

She's a little competitive, she just finished a race in the Pakiti and placed 3rd (not bad for a day late start! XD). She loves to travel though and I don't see her exactly settling down to a pack just yet. She's extremely fond of traveling at night as she has a fascination with the stars. Personality wise she's friendly, but not overly so. She'll say hello to you in passing but unless you interest her she might not waste conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:40 am
Tanakako
Lithiasaur
I think this would be exactly the kind of thing Uzembi would do! Hahah, he would try so hard to help her, too. Poor guy.

Yay!! I'll set up an rp for them then. X3

Done!!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24997531  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:44 am
Lithiasaur

For you Firekin guy, I have a girl I've been meaning to put there for a while! Despite what her cert says, she does have parents. I don't think they originated from the Firekin or have family there. Uuh, I can attempt to check if you want me to?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lala is a spunky girl who can be super resentful towards anyone if they are basically a general asshat. She doesn't care for stupid lions. (Or any other species than lion, actually.) But if she's not up in arms, she's quick tongued, playful and deems herself a very good hunter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:18 pm
<3  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:27 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:31 pm
Lithiasaur

Okay! Finally tossing some stuff your way.

Bucephalas is available for anything Toka related! A charming and flirtatious though noble knight.

Also if Uzembi is open for flings Imma shamelessly toss Arina or Usiku at him for grayscale/rainbow babies. Arina is a half-blind SB lady. She's a big downer. Usiku is a mischievous, trouble-making rogue lady.

I also have many blanks I wanna toss at you >> Those will be incoming.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:30 am
oo DeD

I have ladies in the Toka he can flirt with, ahahahh!

Usiku would be fun! Uzembe is a bit of a fail but he's sweet <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:46 pm
Lithiasaur

Lets do it! I can set up whatever RPs you'd like!  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 pm
oo DeD
Lithiasaur

Lets do it! I can set up whatever RPs you'd like!

Well if you set something up I will tag it >>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:40 pm
Lithiasaur
The Fire Sage:

User Image How long have I wanted to find a lovely lady for this old, squishy, handsome guy? He is a big fluff ball full of sagely wisdom and a deep love of his pride, so he is not about to leave! This is his forever home, I just want to find him his forever mate. He is very important to me. Essentially, I'm looking for a female coming to the pride, without a lineage to worry about crossing with his. His blood line is massive, after all, so finding a Firekin born in the lands, like he was, would be very difficult and not something I want to embark on. He is not open for flings, as he is meant to have his happy ever after, though I would love to find an active partner who would be up for continued RP with me and him! Despite his kind nature, he is a fierce fighter and a patriotic male who supports his home no matter what. He often enjoys engaging in challenge battles, and training.

User Image
While I know that you specified a mate outside the pride, I did want to throw out my girl, Fina for consideration. I actually haven't had the opportunity to play her yet so her personality and background are still in development, but I would love to get her more interactions with her pridemates (and eventual romance, whether that is a long-term mate, fling, or series of flings which lead to mating). She was born in the pride, however, her father is from the Pridelands and comes from a line that was partially customed and unrelated to anyone else.

What's sort of adorable is that her mother was also all white so gravitating towards that coloration might have been some kind of instinctual comfort situation. We could always run some training/challenge battles between the two of them to see how they hit it off and what their chemistry would be like?  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Lithiasaur
The Rogues:

I have never played any of the folks below (or I can't remember doing it), so I would love to get some RP going for them! Any kind of plots, prides, flings, whatever you think you might be interested in, or have an opening for in a plot, or whatever! Vague, huh? That's how I roll. From right to left we have: Aajambu, Lovulovu, Karwe (based on Minion from Megamind), Mgambo, Yushari (a MLP), and Kimbia (a nidoran female).
User Image

User Image
Pride: Pridelands (exploring the roguelands)
Personality: Lebue has always had a fragile sense of self. Despite their best efforts to be supportive, her enormous extended family in the Pridelands has left Lebue feeling adrift and without purpose. The death of her sister, Biskiti, entirely shook Lebue to the core, pushing her to wander outside the "safety" of the Pridelands in search of answers.

The coloration of your boy above reminded me a lot of the favored fur coat that I was reading about in the Living Dead/Muertos pride. Which... inspired a sort of intense story idea that came to me.

Lebue hasn't had a lot of RP and I would love to branch my Pridelanders out to the other Prides. Recently Lebue's sister was killed and Lebue feels helpless and lost. I was thinking that maybe in her travels she hears word of the living dead and feels compelled to travel there due to the recent loss she experienced. She's probably hoping that she can somehow be reunited with her sister, or that she should go there since she already feels dead (heartbroken, lost, unimportant).

Maybe our two lions could come across one another in their travels through the roguelands? I could see the plot going a couple different ways - he could join her with the living dead or maybe convince her not to go? At the moment, going right now is viewed sort of negatively so it's possible they choose to go, but the way they see the journey becomes more positive of an experience. The Pride actually celebrates death so maybe Lebue simply comes to terms with what transpired with the company and support of someone else.

She's also currently mateless and without any friends (since I was away years ooc). This plot could develop into romance or remain platonic. I'm open either way!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 pm
RP Link for you.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:42 pm
Lithiasaur
User Image

Omba, the male on the left, is a grump who does not like lions with blue pelts, believing in an old curse that has lost a lot of following as the pride does well under it's blue pelted rulers.

Hi there. :3 (I hope you meant Frozen pride to mean Schnee!) I recently joined the Schnee with this beautiful lady here, named Sebel. If your handsome lion is interested in meeting her, and telling her about the pride, she would definitely appreciate it.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff