Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 pm
Ovarian Paint
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
I totally have a lady I would be happy to nudge in Ee'bo's direction via the matchmaker!

Who did you have in mind?

Meet Toivoa!
She was born to the pride, and is immune to the sickness. Though it was thought she was infected, and still some are a little weary of her due to her one eye. But she is an Apothecary and takes her duties very seriously, even if she is a bit of a hopeless romantic. She loves her pride, her family within the pride though she does enjoy running into a friendly stranger while out collecting herbs and such things.

User Image

Oh, I think I know that family line... Yejide granddaughter? She sounds interesting!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:02 pm
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
I totally have a lady I would be happy to nudge in Ee'bo's direction via the matchmaker!

Who did you have in mind?

Meet Toivoa!
She was born to the pride, and is immune to the sickness. Though it was thought she was infected, and still some are a little weary of her due to her one eye. But she is an Apothecary and takes her duties very seriously, even if she is a bit of a hopeless romantic. She loves her pride, her family within the pride though she does enjoy running into a friendly stranger while out collecting herbs and such things.

User Image

Oh, I think I know that family line... Yejide granddaughter? She sounds interesting!

Off the top of my head I cant remember her family line, I used to and then well took a break for a bit and am just getting back into things.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:10 pm
Ovarian Paint
Annchen

Off the top of my head I cant remember her family line, I used to and then well took a break for a bit and am just getting back into things.

I found her parents here smile She has some awesome skully throwbacks courtesy of grandma. Fun fact: Isifo's father was adopted by Yejide so they're adopted cousins.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 pm
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
Annchen

I found her parents here smile She has some awesome skully throwbacks courtesy of grandma. Fun fact: Isifo's father was adopted by Yejide so they're adopted cousins.

Thank you!!
Skully throw backs are my fav xD

And that could be the reason Toivoa goes to her for a match?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:33 pm
Ovarian Paint
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
Annchen

Thank you!!

It coulde be! Either that, or Isifo goes to her since she's got a couple of bachelors to pair off... It depends on if you want her to ask to be paired up or coaxed into it I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 pm
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
Annchen

Thank you!!

It coulde be! Either that, or Isifo goes to her since she's got a couple of bachelors to pair off... It depends on if you want her to ask to be paired up or coaxed into it I guess.

Coaxed could be a little bit more fun, though she is a bit of a hopeless romantic herself she might just play right into her cousins paws xD  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:25 pm
Ovarian Paint

Coaxed could be a little bit more fun, though she is a bit of a hopeless romantic herself she might just play right into her cousins paws xD

Sounds like fun! Should we start with a RP between Isifo and her?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:26 pm
Annchen
Ovarian Paint

Yes!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:27 pm
Ovarian Paint
Annchen
Ovarian Paint

Yes!

I'm about to head to bed, but if you want to start something tonight I'll tag you tomorrow. Or I could start something tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:30 pm
Annchen
Ovarian Paint
Annchen
Ovarian Paint

Yes!

I'm about to head to bed, but if you want to start something tonight I'll tag you tomorrow. Or I could start something tomorrow.

I can totally start something now  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:08 pm
heart Match me up! heart

SoA: User Image
Disease status: is middle/to the end of her disease.
Looking for: Any
Brief personality blurb: She is the sweetest most kind lioness you'll ever know. She frets about everyone except herself. Her brother whom was close with her, pretty much dropped her off at the K'A so they could care for her better. He did not get the disease.. But she helps care for everyone else even know she is pretty much at the end of her line.
Anything else she needs to know? She always wanted children, and she has a male try and court her before, they mated but she did not conceive- so he left her high and dry and that was before she came to the K'A.
Want to RP or just plot? Either or!

Her joining rp wasn't ever finished? But I will get that finished now that I am back!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:04 pm
heart Match me up! heart

SoA: Ta`ir-e-sidra
Disease status: Diseased, mid-stage.
Looking for: Mate or fling!
Brief personality blurb: Bitter, snappish, resentful stick-in-the-mud. Pessimist who brings the whole room down. Harbors affection for her family, but everyone else gets grumbled and snapped at.
Anything else she needs to know? Sid is so not looking/interested...but maybe Isifo can help her cranky sis.
Want to RP or just plot? Mostly plot, obvs some RP necessary.  

Meepfur
Captain

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:36 pm
Annchen

*Stamps of approval* I love this!
I need to find mates for my two girls, her mother and her sister. XDDD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 pm
Chi Sohma

What's her name? If she's okay with cubs without a partner who sticks around I could offer Xatu.

Meepfur

Yes! She needs to try to find happiness for her grumpy sister smile Hmm... Maybe she should meet Mitternacht. Not sure if it'd be a good or bad meeting xd He's not my SoA, but Isifo has met him.

magnadearel

Yay... I should probably kill off poor daddy *cough* But he'd be okay with her moving on since he's so sick.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:25 pm
Annchen
Yay... I should probably kill off poor daddy *cough* But he'd be okay with her moving on since he's so sick.

>.< Poor daddy!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces