[Plots and stuff] Now feat. Bonelands! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:36 pm
oo DeD

For Gaspard + Evren: Would a ninja pride interest them?

For Opal: I have some Kizi, she could hang round with. Both are kinda blank slate-ish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:43 pm
Tanakako

Sounds good on both counts! I'll start the RP with Myrnh and Fashaq now (sorry it took so long! I just got my internet back after my move).

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 pm
magnadearel

I think Imma keep Gaspard and Evren out of a pride for now until they have some kiddos, which they'll raise on their own. As for Kizi RP, I'm always down for Opal to meet some friends (or enemies. or acquaintances?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:46 pm
Do you need me to link the rps I started in here? Or did you get them when I quoted you razz ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:30 pm
Updated a little bit! And I tagged you, Astoria, if the quote didn't go through c:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:21 pm
-pokes this up-  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:25 pm
Myrnh is lovely and I think she'd look grand with Kalaran. He is also attempting entry into the SB! He's a full villain type though...sneaky smart. Think evil advisor. Manipulative, sadistic. Sadism generally taken out on thralls after joining SB.

User Image

He could, in fact, be backdated a bit to be assumed one of the reavers trying to capture her--once he's "officially" in, he'll be in Ragnvard's band. Depends on how long it takes him to win a duel!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm
Excited Apathy

Oooh, I agree that they'd look great together, and I think their personalities would mesh pretty well, too! I would definitely be down for plotting them together, and if the timeline works out to where he's in before she is, I'm good with them recognizing each other from when she meets Ragnvard's band! She might have a fling planned for before she goes to SB, so that'd probably give him time to win a duel!

(Incidentally if you need a joining duel, I'm happy to give 'em!)

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:31 pm
oo DeD

I think I do for Kalaran! I don't recall having any up for him at the moment. Fain probably needs to at least finish the one he's in before starting another--I only moved on from his previous one because it went stagnant.

Kal's a fling planned with one of Ragnvard's sisters once he's in, I think--but he's such a different personality from most of mine that I'm keen to make up for lost time @RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 pm
Excited Apathy

Awesome! Well if you would like to do a joining duel, my boy Sjurd would be happy to accept a challenge~  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:19 pm
oo DeD

Would Hoenir be interested in going on a viking with Taranu? I would like to get him out on some reavings to get some viking experience.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 pm
Big Hobbit

Yeah, absolutely!!  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:25 am
Updated! More fleshed out things c:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:55 am
oo DeD

Okay sooooo...

For Arina
How about...a chance to be reminded that she's still worthy?

Tethys wouldn't ask her to become a Reaver again, as she's mostly blind he'll appreciate she may not feel she can fight, but she will have valuable insight for him. He has to learn to fight blind, he has to figure out how to move and survive without having all his faculties.

Perhaps she'd be willing to help?

He's an honourable Reaver and fully intends to bring that into his Captaincy when he attains it, so he'll always go out of his way to recognise the traits in another he can utilise.

(I think she's gorgeous but he won't be ready to mate until he's been ripped to pieces a few times in his current plot so I won't offer that up right now in case you get a better offer xD )

For Hoenir
Frannnnnnnnndzzzzz!

I can offer both Dione and Tethys (they typically come as a pair, if you know one you'll eventually know the other). Dione is fairly blunt and very 'career' driven but she was raised the same way as Tethys and regards honour and compassion above everything else. Tethys is much more laid back and very approachable, he's the same as Hoenir in the sense that he never catches an unwilling thrall.

In both their eyes, it's easy to take advantage of someone in their weakest moments, it shows much more character and far greater strength to let them flee. If they come back stronger, then you can fight with honour... Alternatively, they may decide that the mercy appealed to them, and will pledge their loyalty.

I will offer some ideas for Eydis later, I get the feeling Dione might give her an earfull at some point. 8D

Epine de Rose

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:21 pm
Epine de Rose

@Arina plots:
Yes yes all the yes! I'm definitely a fan of Tethys, and I think that someone going to Arina for advice and help would boost her confidence greatly. It's the sort of gesture that would stick with her, and if he finds himself in a difficult position she'd definitely remain an ally for it.
(Again, a fan of Tethys and would be totally up for potential mates for them depending on how they get along, especially if it means a long-term plot, so I might come find you if/when he's ready > u>)

@Hoenir plots:
They sound like they'd be great friends for him! Hoenir usually goes on vikings with his sister/captain, but I also imagine him to sortof bounce from band to band, so maybe he could meet out on a raid?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff