Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:32 pm
Puhterodactyl
Light Atago
Are the rest of you still interested in having your WDs in the pack?

Yes! ...which one(s)? Ndanimbwa, anyone else?

Yup, she was the only one from the old guild's thread. 3nodding Awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 pm
They say there's no such placeā€¦
Username: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
WD Name: Kiba
Cert or uncert image: Kiba
Personality:
At a glance, he may seem to be a distant, and cool-tempered dog. However he has a great deal of pride, and care for those he directly knows. Those who are pack. And he can can be courageous and headstrong in his defense of them.
The aloof, and calm disposition can only go so far when said pack is threatened, or his own buttons are pushed too hard at, and he has quite a temper to match his name, fangs coming out as he acts on impulse before his mind can fully catch up to the situation at times.

Original or new member? Original preferably?
Desired Rank: Council would be preferred. I'm coming back from a long medical hiatus and I'm really wanting to get into some big RP heavy things.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:06 am
Ooo, cool! I saw someone owned Kiba but wasn't sure who it was to contact! Yes definitely. >w<

exclaim To all, let's do some arpee~ I think the bones are in good enough place and we've definitely got enough members.

I've got Tsume, Prizrak, and the alpha Kava to RP with anyone who is interested! This might be a "joining or recruiting" RP for new members, just a wandering RP for old, whatever is good! Anyone interested in some fast RPs?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:12 pm
Light Atago

I'm absolutely good for RP heart
Perhaps a wandering chat between Kiba and Kava/Prizrak or a little goodnatured headbutting between Kiba and Tsume XD

Or both, haha.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:21 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Light Atago

Perhaps a wandering chat between Kiba and Kava/Prizrak or a little goodnatured headbutting between Kiba and Tsume XD

Or both, haha.

We definitely need Kiba - Tsume angst at some point! XDDD I'd like to get Kava fleshed out a little though, first 3nodding Should I start or you?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:44 pm
Light Atago
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Light Atago

Or both, haha.

We definitely need Kiba - Tsume angst at some point! XDDD I'd like to get Kava fleshed out a little though, first 3nodding Should I start or you?
You please~?  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out