• Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:38 am
Was wondering if your interested in rping this girl:
User Image

With:

User Image
Personality:
He feels like he is the protector of his family, but he shows his affection by bullying peeps. His Loan Shark rank has caused him to be slightly more cruel but otherwise, he loves his rank and feels that it is HIM. He is apart of the 4 apocalypse horsemen. He gets attracted to entertainers at times but he in reality is a mate type of cheetah, although he swears he is a fling type.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

I have this Bonelands girl who needs some RPs.

I know we had something planned for Rangi and

User Image

Did we still want to do something between them?  

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:59 pm
Chi Sohma
User Image

With:

User Image
Personality:
He feels like he is the protector of his family, but he shows his affection by bullying peeps. His Loan Shark rank has caused him to be slightly more cruel but otherwise, he loves his rank and feels that it is HIM. He is apart of the 4 apocalypse horsemen. He gets attracted to entertainers at times but he in reality is a mate type of cheetah, although he swears he is a fling type.

I would love to RP them together! Is he part of a pride? Do you mind linking me to it if that's the case? (I like lurking in threads 3nodding )

To clarify, are you just looking to RP them together, or are you interested in breedings as well?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:01 am
RamuneGrl
User Image

User Image

I am so down for Bonelands RP! (Especially with the vulture raffle going on right now.) Are there any of my ladies in particular that interest you to RP there?

Also, yes! I still super want to do something with our hyenas! Shall we start an RP between them and see how they interact (since they need an RP together anyway if they'll have any breedings) and go from there? Or would you prefer to do some plotting first?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:36 am
belloblossom
Chi Sohma
User Image

With:

User Image
Personality:

I would love to RP them together! Is he part of a pride? Do you mind linking me to it if that's the case? (I like lurking in threads 3nodding )

To clarify, are you just looking to RP them together, or are you interested in breedings as well?

I would like to offer mate plotting if your down for it.
He is apart of a pride: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1493961

The pride information is being massively overhauled so if you can give me a few days before you read it lol. Since a lot of information will be changing in the next few days. But by change. I mean massive changes. Lol. Ranks redone and changed.

But anyhow, back to the coupling.
I wouldn't mind a fling if your not down for mating, but I know for sure Makai would probably mate her or after her. So choice is yours.
If we want long term. It can be drama filled if you like. Break up, get back together. Rough times etc because he isn't an easy character to get along wits since he's Def a bully.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:16 pm
belloblossom
RamuneGrl
User Image

User Image

I am so down for Bonelands RP! (Especially with the vulture raffle going on right now.) Are there any of my ladies in particular that interest you to RP there?

Also, yes! I still super want to do something with our hyenas! Shall we start an RP between them and see how they interact (since they need an RP together anyway if they'll have any breedings) and go from there? Or would you prefer to do some plotting first?

Just anyone. Nomusa needs just needs some RPs and interactions within the pride.

Lohi would love to meet him. I think they would meld well. I think we somewhat plotted about them doing something artistic?  

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:03 am
belloblossom
Meepfur
belloblossom
Ooooh, yes please! Safura still needs to get her RP count up, but I so want this to be a thing. Are you interested in both of my girls, or just Safura?

Up to you! If you would like to do both, I could do both :3. Whatever your preference is!

I would love to do both! heart Shall we start with Safura?

Are you still interested in Andhaka/Safura, or did you change your mind? He has the RPs if you still are, just please let me know if you have other plans that you prefer to ours? orz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:57 pm
Meepfur
belloblossom
Meepfur
belloblossom
Ooooh, yes please! Safura still needs to get her RP count up, but I so want this to be a thing. Are you interested in both of my girls, or just Safura?

Up to you! If you would like to do both, I could do both :3. Whatever your preference is!

I would love to do both! heart Shall we start with Safura?

Are you still interested in Andhaka/Safura, or did you change your mind? He has the RPs if you still are, just please let me know if you have other plans that you prefer to ours? orz

I am still interested in this pair. (I'm also still interested in Nomvula/Andhaka if you are.) I know I also plotted with Ecavi for Kuhasa/Safura to fling. I may not have realized that Safura looking into multiple breeding partners within the Bonelands may cause some conflict. sweatdrop (I seriously need to read over the breeding rules for this guild again, I keep getting it mixed up with other guilds I'm in. *is horrible* )

So, again, still interested in flinging either of my lionesses with Andhaka.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:42 pm
belloblossom

I am still interested in this pair. (I'm also still interested in Nomvula/Andhaka if you are.) I know I also plotted with Ecavi for Kuhasa/Safura to fling. I may not have realized that Safura looking into multiple breeding partners within the Bonelands may cause some conflict. sweatdrop (I seriously need to read over the breeding rules for this guild again, I keep getting it mixed up with other guilds I'm in. *is horrible* )

It's fine to plot multiple breedings, just keep in mind that there's a waiting period of about 4 months after cubs/pups are born before they reach adolescence and the mother can breed again. She can certainly ICly waffle between the two, but you'd have to decide at least OOCly which one you want her to have cubs with first :3. Then they'll try together until they win a slot, then after the babies are delivered you have 4 months before the female can start trying with someone else.

Plotting multiple breedings is fine, there's just stuff to keep straight as far as timing and all. biggrin I'm definitely interested in either or both (but also fine if you prefer Kuhasa), I was just confused. orz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 pm
belloblossom

User Image
Name: Aurelia

Do you have who colored her and who owns her mother/sister? Seems I forgot to write down the info for my boy. *owner shame* XD  

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:51 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom

User Image
Name: Aurelia

Do you have who colored her and who owns her mother/sister? Seems I forgot to write down the info for my boy. *owner shame* XD

I've forgotten who colored her, but AstoriaFallen owns her mother and sister, so she would be the best to ask. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:54 pm
Meepfur
belloblossom

It's fine to plot multiple breedings, just keep in mind that there's a waiting period of about 4 months after cubs/pups are born before they reach adolescence and the mother can breed again. She can certainly ICly waffle between the two, but you'd have to decide at least OOCly which one you want her to have cubs with first :3. Then they'll try together until they win a slot, then after the babies are delivered you have 4 months before the female can start trying with someone else.

Plotting multiple breedings is fine, there's just stuff to keep straight as far as timing and all. biggrin I'm definitely interested in either or both (but also fine if you prefer Kuhasa), I was just confused. orz

I had not realized this. Do you mind linking me to where I can read this all? I'd hate to keep bothering you with my questions. Like, does the 4 month wait include all of your SoA, or just the one involved with the breeding?

Also, if you'd be willing, I think I would like to first fling Safura and Kuhasa and assuming that you're still interested, maybe we could fling Nomvula with Andhaka first? Then, if you're still interested in Safura after the four months, maybe Andhaka could take her second breeding?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:56 pm
RamuneGrl
belloblossom
RamuneGrl
User Image

User Image

Just anyone. Nomusa needs just needs some RPs and interactions within the pride.

Lohi would love to meet him. I think they would meld well. I think we somewhat plotted about them doing something artistic?

Well, I've got an Adol in the Bonelands (Mazuri) if you want someone closer to her age, Nomvula is good at baby sitting and Safura is always in need of servants. xD Take your pick of the three of them.

As for Lohi: awesome! Maybe she could find him painting or something? I can start that RP in the rogue lands if you would like. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 pm
Chi Sohma
belloblossom
Chi Sohma
User Image

With:

User Image
Personality:

I would like to offer mate plotting if your down for it.
He is apart of a pride: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1493961

The pride information is being massively overhauled so if you can give me a few days before you read it lol. Since a lot of information will be changing in the next few days. But by change. I mean massive changes. Lol. Ranks redone and changed.

But anyhow, back to the coupling.
I wouldn't mind a fling if your not down for mating, but I know for sure Makai would probably mate her or after her. So choice is yours.
If we want long term. It can be drama filled if you like. Break up, get back together. Rough times etc because he isn't an easy character to get along wits since he's Def a bully.

I'm all for flinging them at first and if their personalities click in RP, I'm totally down for mating them. This pride seems interesting and I'll look forward to the revisions you make on it. 3nodding Give me a poke when it's been updated and I'll check it out?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:21 pm
belloblossom
RamuneGrl
belloblossom
RamuneGrl
User Image

User Image

Well, I've got an Adol in the Bonelands (Mazuri) if you want someone closer to her age, Nomvula is good at baby sitting and Safura is always in need of servants. xD Take your pick of the three of them.

As for Lohi: awesome! Maybe she could find him painting or something? I can start that RP in the rogue lands if you would like. heart

Either for her. I need to get her RPed. Stumbling upon a hyena painting would be sublime.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff