Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:21 pm
I have a few Bonelands and Indlovukati characters!

Bonelands
User Image
Nomvula is a sweet lioness who wants to try her best for the prosperity of the the pride. She is a good huntress, what with her coat being that of a gazelle, but what with the drought she hasn't been able to catch much of anything, even with this extra bonus. While it's been causing her a fair amount of distress, she's been trying to support the pride in other ways, like watching out after the youth of the pride and making sure they don't get too discouraged or into any trouble. She would be happy to team tag a failed hunting mission with Isobana or watch over the cubs with her (maybe we could do an ORP based on hunting lessons or babysitting if we wanted to involve the youth of the pride?) If you have any suggestions, I would be happy to hear them too!

User Image
Safura is not a sweet lioness. She possesses a keen mind and has a knack for getting what she wants. She is also a skilled lioness as her fur is that of a pale zebras, which blends in as a prey animal and especially with that of the dry grass around her. She isn't especially vexed that she can't hunt much with this drought going on, since it leaves her more time to flirt with the eligible males that come by her way. She would be alright with doing a failed hunting plot (but realize that unless Isobana had something to offer that Safura would blame their failed hunt on her companion, rather than herself even if she was the problem.) I'm up to hearing your ideas too, if you think they would get better along as friends, totally let me know! I'm just used to rping Safura as a butt.

User Image
She's actually an adolescent now, she just doesn't have her Adol cert yet. She can be played as either though, since I do have the picture of her growth.
Docile and gentle, Mazuri never wishes to do anything troublesome to her older pride sisters. She ducks her head and does as she is told whatever the circumstance, unless it directly relates to the harm of her mother or one of her litter sisters. She cherishes them so much that she would do anything to keep them safe. Mazuri could act as one of the cubs being babysat in the RP I suggested with Nomvula, or she could become a friend to Isobana.

Indlovukati
User Image
Dhati's actually an adult and a Warrior (training to be a Master), but the only cert l have for her is her cub cert. I can still play her as Adol and adult though! She would be happy to babysit your girl and maybe teach her a few moves, or indulge her in some stories she has from when she was training to be a Warrior. Dhati is ambitious and boisterous, but she swears that if she ever tramples on a cub, it will always be on accident.

User Image
I just won Zamba from the same contest you got your girl from! He's a Healer, it's his pride and passion. He doesn't harbor any negativity with the code of the pride, since they let him do what he loves and give him a nice home in turn. If Manyara wants to come to him for any reason at all, whether it's a thorn in her paw or just curiosity on why boys can't be warriors (though he might have to lead her to one of the older females since he doesn't quite know, but respects the choices of the leader and masters himself) he would be happy to help her.

Roman Foi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:07 pm
For Dam'adhra!

When you posted her to join the Firekin I was very intrigued by her personality! I'd like to offer an RP based on that, if I may.

I have two Firekin, a father and son duo, who might prove interesting in bringing out your girl's stronger side. The father [link] is a bit of a bully, particularly towards one of his son's [link]. In actual fact, the father loves the son very much, he just has no idea how to show it. In any case, Azar's treatment of his son might be enough to rile her. He is blunt, grumpy and a work-aholic wheras his son, Heti, is much more friendly and laid-back.

User Image
User Image

They are both guards, so perhaps could be tasked with showing your girl a patrol or some such thing.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:00 pm
What's the personality of your boy, Amadi like?

I have quite a few girls in the Pridelands who are looking for love. I also have an adol in the Likno (harem, family-based pride) who is looking to form her own harem and/or simply recruit to her pride in general.

You can find more info in my SoA journal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 pm
belloblossom
I have a few Bonelands and Indlovukati characters!

Bonelands
User Image
Nomvula is a sweet lioness who wants to try her best for the prosperity of the the pride. She is a good huntress, what with her coat being that of a gazelle, but what with the drought she hasn't been able to catch much of anything, even with this extra bonus. While it's been causing her a fair amount of distress, she's been trying to support the pride in other ways, like watching out after the youth of the pride and making sure they don't get too discouraged or into any trouble. She would be happy to team tag a failed hunting mission with Isobana or watch over the cubs with her (maybe we could do an ORP based on hunting lessons or babysitting if we wanted to involve the youth of the pride?) If you have any suggestions, I would be happy to hear them too!

User Image
Safura is not a sweet lioness. She possesses a keen mind and has a knack for getting what she wants. She is also a skilled lioness as her fur is that of a pale zebras, which blends in as a prey animal and especially with that of the dry grass around her. She isn't especially vexed that she can't hunt much with this drought going on, since it leaves her more time to flirt with the eligible males that come by her way. She would be alright with doing a failed hunting plot (but realize that unless Isobana had something to offer that Safura would blame their failed hunt on her companion, rather than herself even if she was the problem.) I'm up to hearing your ideas too, if you think they would get better along as friends, totally let me know! I'm just used to rping Safura as a butt.

User Image
She's actually an adolescent now, she just doesn't have her Adol cert yet. She can be played as either though, since I do have the picture of her growth.
Docile and gentle, Mazuri never wishes to do anything troublesome to her older pride sisters. She ducks her head and does as she is told whatever the circumstance, unless it directly relates to the harm of her mother or one of her litter sisters. She cherishes them so much that she would do anything to keep them safe. Mazuri could act as one of the cubs being babysat in the RP I suggested with Nomvula, or she could become a friend to Isobana.

Indlovukati
User Image
Dhati's actually an adult and a Warrior (training to be a Master), but the only cert l have for her is her cub cert. I can still play her as Adol and adult though! She would be happy to babysit your girl and maybe teach her a few moves, or indulge her in some stories she has from when she was training to be a Warrior. Dhati is ambitious and boisterous, but she swears that if she ever tramples on a cub, it will always be on accident.

User Image
I just won Zamba from the same contest you got your girl from! He's a Healer, it's his pride and passion. He doesn't harbor any negativity with the code of the pride, since they let him do what he loves and give him a nice home in turn. If Manyara wants to come to him for any reason at all, whether it's a thorn in her paw or just curiosity on why boys can't be warriors (though he might have to lead her to one of the older females since he doesn't quite know, but respects the choices of the leader and masters himself) he would be happy to help her.

Roman Foi

SO SORRY its taken me forever to reply to these. Finals hell week. @A@

For Bonelands

• I love all your females! For Nomvula, the babysitting leading into a hunting practice sounds like a lot of fun! :3
  • Safura and Isobana sound like they would potentially clash in personality, so if you would like them to get into a physical tiff, that might be fun but otherwise Isobana would avoid her if she knows she's annoying. xDa
  • And lastly, Isobana LOVES cubs. She thinks they are the most fun things to watch and interact with. heart So she would definitely enjoy having the cub in the babysitting/hunting practice RP!

For Indlovukati

• I love the idea of Manyara being babysat. She hasn't been fully fleshed out in terms of personality and that would be give me a great opportunity.
  • Maybe Manyara gets hurt playing with Dhati and she has to go Zamba? xD

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:37 pm
Kimaria
For Dam'adhra!

When you posted her to join the Firekin I was very intrigued by her personality! I'd like to offer an RP based on that, if I may.

I have two Firekin, a father and son duo, who might prove interesting in bringing out your girl's stronger side. The father [link] is a bit of a bully, particularly towards one of his son's [link]. In actual fact, the father loves the son very much, he just has no idea how to show it. In any case, Azar's treatment of his son might be enough to rile her. He is blunt, grumpy and a work-aholic wheras his son, Heti, is much more friendly and laid-back.

User Image
User Image

They are both guards, so perhaps could be tasked with showing your girl a patrol or some such thing.

First, I am so sorry its taken me so long to respond! Secondly: Handsome boys!

I can definitely see Dam getting very peeved with the father's behavior, and since they're the same profession, that would work perfectly!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:41 pm
Kieko
What's the personality of your boy, Amadi like?

I have quite a few girls in the Pridelands who are looking for love. I also have an adol in the Likno (harem, family-based pride) who is looking to form her own harem and/or simply recruit to her pride in general.

You can find more info in my SoA journal.

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get to this!

Very pretty lionesses. :3 Amadi is somewhat undeveloped, but the gist is that he's a quiet and secluded guy that takes a lot to get him riled. As of right now, I'm not looking to settle him down but if you'd like Adaya to meet him and talk to him about pride life, maybe they'd hit it off? At the very least, it's an RP for both characters and will help me develop his personality more.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 pm
Bump~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:28 am
In Good Faith
Bump~ heart

Very new to all of this, so forgive me for any errors/misjudgment in how relationships work outside of prides!

User Image
    I'd love to offer Talib for Isobana! He's a romantic and a sweet guy, and would be absolutely willing to wait for her. He does not belong to a pride and doesn't wish to, honestly. It isn't that they don't interest him, he just never felt inclined to be in one! He'd make little plans for them to meet and set together small dates, and all together be a very patient big lion. I love the idea of his relationship being long distance but honest!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:49 am
Yushika
    Very new to all of this, so forgive me for any errors/misjudgment in how relationships work outside of prides!

User Image
    I'd love to offer Talib for Isobana! He's a romantic and a sweet guy, and would be absolutely willing to wait for her. He does not belong to a pride and doesn't wish to, honestly. It isn't that they don't interest him, he just never felt inclined to be in one! He'd make little plans for them to meet and set together small dates, and all together be a very patient big lion. I love the idea of his relationship being long distance but honest!

Aww he's cute. heart My biggest reservation is that their cubs, were they to have any, would need to be passable as being born from the abholi. You can find them listed here. Talib maybe could pull off the color of Kuhasa but it would be a little risky. What are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 am
In Good Faith
Yushika

User Image

Aww he's cute. heart My biggest reservation is that their cubs, were they to have any, would need to be passable as being born from the abholi. You can find them listed here. Talib maybe could pull off the color of Kuhasa but it would be a little risky. What are your thoughts?

I love that idea? I love drama plots very much, and the idea of them meeting to try and have a Game Plan™ should she come down with being pregnant would be fun!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:05 am
Yushika
    I love that idea? I love drama plots very much, and the idea of them meeting to try and have a Game Plan™ should she come down with being pregnant would be fun!

hehe. Well as a disclaimer she is currently placed in the mix-n-match event we have going on, which means she might wind up pregnant before long anyway. @___@;; Is your guy okay if she has cubs when they meet?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:07 am
In Good Faith
Yushika

hehe. Well as a disclaimer she is currently placed in the mix-n-match event we have going on, which means she might wind up pregnant before long anyway. @___@;; Is your guy okay if she has cubs when they meet?

Absolutely! We could always have them meet, and then during a second meeting she is pregnant/has cubs? He doesn't mind at all!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:12 am
Yushika
    Absolutely! We could always have them meet, and then during a second meeting she is pregnant/has cubs? He doesn't mind at all!

Great~ And of course all of this is contingent on if they hit it off. o uo If you're interested, though, we could even do the plot in a different light. Say for instance Isobana doesn't exactly feel as strongly as Talib does, she could still keep him close for other reasons like attention, bringing her food, stuff like that. She's lonely and unhappy enough that she'd be with someone without being mad for them. Does that make sense? And if you're uncomfortable with that plot line then that's of course fine!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:25 am
In Good Faith
Yushika

Great~ And of course all of this is contingent on if they hit it off. o uo If you're interested, though, we could even do the plot in a different light. Say for instance Isobana doesn't exactly feel as strongly as Talib does, she could still keep him close for other reasons like attention, bringing her food, stuff like that. She's lonely and unhappy enough that she'd be with someone without being mad for them. Does that make sense? And if you're uncomfortable with that plot line then that's of course fine!

Of course! And as for the other idea, I would prefer the forbidden romance plot, however, I also would enjoy some development in him due to a relationship that isn't quite two way, should they lean more to that! I'd most likely have him struggle to realize the relationship isn't all that he hoped it to be eventually and find someone to settle with, but he'd always keep her close (and a lost love) in his heart should they go that way!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:22 am
Yushika
    Of course! And as for the other idea, I would prefer the forbidden romance plot, however, I also would enjoy some development in him due to a relationship that isn't quite two way, should they lean more to that! I'd most likely have him struggle to realize the relationship isn't all that he hoped it to be eventually and find someone to settle with, but he'd always keep her close (and a lost love) in his heart should they go that way!

Sooooounds great. Lets wait until after the MnM just because if she is picked to have bbs then that could complicate things. =o  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff