Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:33 am
Andranis
SSBrosB
Just curious, is this based off of something? Such as a book/movie/etc.? Or is this just a general fake utopia thing?

It's fine if it isn't based off of anything, I think the idea is wonderful, I was just curious though because it sounds like something I'd want to read/watch XD

It's a little bit based off We Happy Few, Welcome to Night Vale(Go ahead, try to read that information and NOT hear Cecil, now rofl ), the Stepford Smiler trope, and general 'utopia' dystopia effect heart

Is the Furaha still active and/or looking for members?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:01 pm
belloblossom
Andranis
SSBrosB
Just curious, is this based off of something? Such as a book/movie/etc.? Or is this just a general fake utopia thing?

It's fine if it isn't based off of anything, I think the idea is wonderful, I was just curious though because it sounds like something I'd want to read/watch XD

It's a little bit based off We Happy Few, Welcome to Night Vale(Go ahead, try to read that information and NOT hear Cecil, now rofl ), the Stepford Smiler trope, and general 'utopia' dystopia effect heart

Is the Furaha still active and/or looking for members?

It is, yes heart Always need more rofl  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 am
ABVirus
User Image
Name: Mambo Tamu (sweet things, Swahili)
Rank: Citizen (though I might have him strive to be a Council member if he proves himself to be more than a follower.)
Blurb: Mambo's character in this dystopia will be much like Tom Parson's from the popular dystopian novel, "1984". He will be naive and perhaps gullible, but he will have absolute faith in the Council and their decisions. He regards the tendency of others to Vanish as a natural thing, but understands it's not to be talked about. Altogether, Mambo just wishes to have a Happy life in the Furaha and to make sure those around him stay happy too.

Edit: Derp, forgot my question! How are familiars regarded in the pride? I would assume they might be a point of conflict, since not every lion may have a familiar and since everyone is equal, that could be a potential for Unhappiness.

Andranis
This is seriously the best thing ever! heart

Andranis
Not sure if you saw this, since you never replied to it, so moving it up again. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:41 am
ABVirus
ABVirus
User Image
Rank: Citizen (though I might have him strive to be a Council member if he proves himself to be more than a follower.)
Blurb: Mambo's character in this dystopia will be much like Tom Parson's from the popular dystopian novel, "1984". He will be naive and perhaps gullible, but he will have absolute faith in the Council and their decisions. He regards the tendency of others to Vanish as a natural thing, but understands it's not to be talked about. Altogether, Mambo just wishes to have a Happy life in the Furaha and to make sure those around him stay happy too.

Edit: Derp, forgot my question! How are familiars regarded in the pride? I would assume they might be a point of conflict, since not every lion may have a familiar and since everyone is equal, that could be a potential for Unhappiness.

Andranis

Andranis
Not sure if you saw this, since you never replied to it, so moving it up again. 3nodding

Very sorry this took so long to notice! He's accepted heart Also, familiars are not regarded favorably by the pride - Some having familiars and others not creates the potential for Unhappiness, and the key is that Everybody Is Happy  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 pm
Andranis
ABVirus
ABVirus
User Image

Andranis

Andranis

Very sorry this took so long to notice! He's accepted heart Also, familiars are not regarded favorably by the pride - Some having familiars and others not creates the potential for Unhappiness, and the key is that Everybody Is Happy

No worries, I'm just happy you got to it! heart
If a lion were to join the pride with a familiar, would the familiar be in danger of causing Unhappiness within the pride? (Which is to ask, is it impossible for a Civilian, like Mambo would be, to join the pride with a bonded familiar?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:28 pm
ABVirus

He wouldn't be allowed to knowingly join with a familiar bonded to him, but he can always lie about their relationship - IE, the familiar is a friend, or his adopted sibling, or something, and the familiar would then be encouraged to make friends with everybody... Or scoot along.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers