Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:18 pm
Open for posting!

Please don't hesitate to throw any/all plot ideas my way while I continue to add more information about my SoA looking for excitement!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:22 pm
Kobe and Maji'Jabali are more than welcome to run into Ekundayo, her daughter Pwani-wingu, and her friend Hillaire. After the Simbafutaji dispersed, Ekundayo lost her memory due to a blow to the head, and is still working through getting it back. Bits and pieces come to her now and then, and Hillaire has been staying by her side, helping her and traveling with her.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:25 pm
Das Tor
Kobe and Maji'Jabali are more than welcome to run into Ekundayo, her daughter Pwani-wingu, and her friend Hillaire. After the Simbafutaji dispersed, Ekundayo lost her memory due to a blow to the head, and is still working through getting it back. Bits and pieces come to her now and then, and Hillaire has been staying by her side, helping her and traveling with her.

I would love to run something together. Is Ekun a member of any prides currently or is she looking for one? I'd love for the boys to find somewhere to end up. Would you mind starting the scene?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:27 pm
Kieko
Das Tor

I would love to run something together. Is Ekun a member of any prides currently or is she looking for one? I'd love for the boys to find somewhere to end up. Would you mind starting the scene?
I don't mind at all! And she isn't part of anything atm. She is, however, going to be part of a little group that will settle down by the seaside and kind of accidentally start a pride.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:04 pm
Kobe's always welcome to join the Bahari'mtoto ~ If he wants to join with his brother, Maji is as well, but if Maji doesn't want to join with Kobe, he can always join the Kizingo'zaa next door! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:33 pm
heart  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:14 am
I second what Andranis said! ^__^

I have plenty of beach bums who would love to say hello to the ocean lover, even if he just wants to pass through. <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:49 pm
Epine de Rose
I second what Andranis said! ^__^

I have plenty of beach bums who would love to say hello to the ocean lover, even if he just wants to pass through. <3

I would love to run a scene between Kobe and any Bahari natives to show him the ropes. Would you like to start a scene and PM me the link? Extra kudos if they're single Bahari ladies lookin' for love. <3  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:23 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:23 pm
Added:

User Image
Pride: Likno tis Zois
Personality: As the first born female of the royal harem, Naya takes great pride in her family and her responsibility to continue their pride's traditions. She is incredibly loyal to pride and family as well as proud of all that her family has accomplished. Her father leaving their family prompted her to take it upon herself to lead by example and show the wonders of their large, family-based community. Outside her desire to prove herself is the excitement of a young girl whose biggest wish is to find every part of her heart. Even as a cub, she will take every relationship very seriously, while considering compatibility for when it is time for her to set out on her own and build her own harem. She does have a very strong personality herself and could gladly fit into the position of monarch (or follow someone who she admires and cares for).
Looking for:
- Recruits: First and foremost, Naya wants to recruit members to join her harem pride, the Likno. She is available to answer questions and help new members feel welcome and happy. While not a formal matchmaker, she also can't help but match people up when they seem appropriate (or doesn't.. she is well-natured, but nosey).
- Harem: Now an adult, Naya is ready to claim her own title and form a harem for herself. She is looking for both male and female lions of all varieties. She has a huge heart with a lot of love to give.
- Struggles: With multiple relationships come the potential for drama, complications and failure. I expect more than a couple "break-ups" or fights to come out of relationship building. The group will likely struggle with time commitments, varying levels of romance, jealousy and more. I'd love for Naya and her harem to overcome struggles together.  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 pm
Kieko

Would Kobe possibly be interested in meeting Anahera? I am trying to play with her personality more and perhaps find her someone that meshes with her.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff