Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:28 pm
Lightning Shadow X

User Image
Welcome, Nyasi! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:45 pm
I need one!
Name: Pranka (bengali for "pronk," the display jump that some species of antelope do)
Species: Gazelle
Horns: -
Personality: Determined, but a little nervous. Pranka is incredibly proud of his position on the Honor Guard and hopes he can become a Lieutenant someday. He's not one to try to climb the ranks for personal prestige, but he has his reasons for being so passionate about doing his job well and ensuring the safety of everyone else in the herd. In his down time, Pranka likes visiting the weavers for fresh decoration.
History: Pranka is not a born-in member of the herd. He was the newest addition to a small band, a mix of prey animals who had heard of the Ihlathi and were on a pilgrimage to find and join the blessed herd. Pranka's mother had hoped she could deliver him in the safe, protected lands, but he arrived a bit sooner. His first memories are of the last days of their journey, of the hope and optimism in his mother's voice.
However, their band was beset by predators who lay in wait to ambush creatures before they would be out of reach in the Ihlathi lands. Pranka's mother sacrificed herself to give her son time to run. The fawn was pursued by the murderers and it seemed he wouldn't make it, but suddenly- they stopped short. In his feverish dash, he had made it to the other side of the Neck. It was like he had crossed a threshold onto sacred ground where the evil predators could not follow him. He watched them pace, hunger in their eyes and blood on their paws, until!
The fawn looked up and saw massive male waterbucks, nimble klipspringers, graceful male and female gazelles! They drove off the predators and became Pranka's idols.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:47 pm
Quaji
Lightning Shadow X

User Image
Welcome, Nyasi! emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <333333 She's so beautiful Quaji thank you!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:49 pm
Puhterodactyl

User Image
Welcome, Pranka! emotion_bigheart  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:39 pm
I need one!
Name: Mashina (stems/tree trunks, Swahili)
Horns: Yes
Personality: A generally kind, protective gazelle when it comes to the fawns, she takes her job very seriously. She even loves to help Cadets practice when they can't be shadowing the Honor Guard. Her social interactions with the older population of the herd is less congenial, she tends to be more critical and impatient with them, especially if they're being unruly, foolish or dangerous.
History: Though still quite young, Mashina is actually a retired member of Honor Guard. She insists it was a voluntary and personal decision and that anybody who asks about it is being rude. She was born into the herd and she's actually happier now as a nanny than she ever was in the Honor Guard.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:59 am
And we have a map now~ yum_puddi  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:42 am
I need one!
Name: Laumea
Horns: Nah
Personality: Laumea can best be described as skittish. Every little sound startles and scares her, sending her off in a bolt. Despite this, though, she loves being around others. It's just a matter of getting past her fears.
History: Born in another herd, Laumea got separated during a migration. While wandering lost on her own, she was attacked by a pack of hyenas - She barely made it out with her life. When she found the Ihlathi, she immediately joined - Initially for safety, but eventually forming bonds of friendship with others within the herd. She developed an interest in herbs while recovering from her injuries.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:59 am
I need one!
Name: Mto - river in Swahili
Horns: Yes please!
Personality: Mto is a gruff and no-nonsense lady. She's quick to kick and has no trouble warding off friend or foe with her horns when she's had enough of them. She has a smart mouth and a quick wit that keep her armed in verbal fights, making her a rather formidable foe. She does have a soft spot for the youth of the herd, as well as smaller animals that call the herd home. Anything that seeks her protection will get it.
History: Mto was a guard for much of her life, having been born into the herd and raised with a fiery spirit, just like her mother. She was a spirited defender of the herd and only retired after sustaining an injury to her hind leg that left her with a permanent limp. It severely impeded her speed, but her fire and spirit were unharmed. Rather than slowing the defenders of the pride down, she shifted her attention to defending and overseeing the youth of the herd as a nanny.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:48 pm
Joining Up!
SoA Link: Easca-scath (fleeting shadow)
Personality: Independent and strong-minded, Scath is used to not living up to others' expectations; he would rather make his own way in life, regardless of what anyone else thinks. He is habitually polite, especially towards females, and can be a little uncomfortable around other males, particularly the more traditional type.
History: Born to two members of the Honor Guard, Easca-scath was always expected to enter the Guard himself, but the more he trained, the less he liked it. Though not a coward - he can fight fairly well if he has to - he dislikes fighting immensely. Rather than settle down as a civilian, however, he chose to become a Scout, a decision his parents were dismayed by to say the least. They didn't go so far as to disown him, but they are openly disappointed in him, and probably a little embarassed that their healthy, horned son took up a rank generally intended for those without horns. But...at least he's good at it?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:49 pm
I need one!
Name: Kutabasamu'nyota
Species: gazelle
Horns: n/a
Personality: Kutabasamu'nyota is strong, yet kind. Only hostile to those who pose a threat to the herd. He's gallant, or likes to think he is. He pictures himself as the shining knight type.
History: He was born into the herd, and is fairly young adult. He became a guard to find his place in the herd.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:14 pm
I need one!
Name: Kulinda - 'protect'
Horns: Yes
Personality: Rough and tumble, Ku has always been a spit fire often having tested the parents she no longer has communication with. Her name fits her well, she was made to protect and serve so to speak. No matter the circumstance she is typically ready to go.
History: Born into the herd to parents whom have disappeared for quite sometime. Though she was raised through most of her youth by her parents in her early adult years they left and simply never came back. Ku holds no hard feelings to the matter, but has fought internal battles about whether to seek them out or not - perhaps a future goal. This and her desire to protect others is what has driven her to become the Guard for the herd. It gives her the opportunity to wander and try to discover something new about her parents, while still pulling her own weight which is very important to her. Ideally she'd like to see herself aiming for promotion down the road.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:59 pm
Meepfur
Accepted!

Ecavi
User Image
Welcome, Mashina!

Andranis
User Image
Welcome, Laumea!

SilverLutz
User Image
Welcome, Mto!

I Lady Kiya I
User Image
Welcome, Kutabasamu'nyota!

Mysses Greenie
User Image
Welcome, Kulinda!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm
SilverLutz

Mashina and Mto need to be friends, they're both former-guard nannies xD

Or the fact that Mashina seems to be 100% healthy but ditched the guard for babysitting could be a reason for Mto not to like her.

0___0 either way. Let's play!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:08 pm
Kulinda 8D <3

So fantastic Quaji, I look forward to RPing her!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 pm
By the way, if anyone wants to RP with Kihu, I'm game! :'D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff