Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[OPEN] Tethys's Campaign (Fling Slots + Next RP Date) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:57 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here's some SB who would be interested! Vidar is always up for an adventure and getting more infamous out in the rogue lands and surrounding prides so he'd totally be down for roughing up some phantoms. The siblings are in his band and will go where he goes. Runa - certless for now, she's a Freeborn - has lots of vim and vigor and would love to make this her first big outing.

User ImageUser Image

Hima and Starfire are down for plotting if stuff in their respective prides kicks up!

User ImageUser Image

These two are always on the lookout for dealing out justice where they see fit and a bunch of lions going around causing trouble is definitely a reason to join up with some other lions to beat them down! AKA I love RPing them and they are here for outside alliances.

User Image

I have a goddess? XD IDK just figured I'd toss her in here. NOW IM GOING TO BED.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:10 am
SilverLutz

xDDD Is it high noon?

Hima is obviously going to be briefed by Ram, she's his Queen sooooo that works (also did she get her hair and nails done for real? xD )

Starfire is...familiar to me, newest leader of the Kizi? Will definitely hit her up for Tethys to waltz in and look for Mr. Poison Plant.

As for all the vikings - woohoo, more peeps to bash people's skulls in (so long as they follow Mr. Tethys's rules during diplomacy mode kthx) and I have no idea what to do with Zeal right now. I wasn't anticipating for gods to show up save for his mommy now and then. *Snerks*

Will sort it all out after christmas though as peeps are supah busy right now.

@Feylin - *Wave*

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:20 pm
Epine de Rose
SilverLutz

xDDD Is it high noon?

Hima is obviously going to be briefed by Ram, she's his Queen sooooo that works (also did she get her hair and nails done for real? xD )

Starfire is...familiar to me, newest leader of the Kizi? Will definitely hit her up for Tethys to waltz in and look for Mr. Poison Plant.

As for all the vikings - woohoo, more peeps to bash people's skulls in (so long as they follow Mr. Tethys's rules during diplomacy mode kthx) and I have no idea what to do with Zeal right now. I wasn't anticipating for gods to show up save for his mommy now and then. *Snerks*

Will sort it all out after christmas though as peeps are supah busy right now.

@Feylin - *Wave*

-whispers- That's my secret. It's always high noon.

Guuuuurl you know it. Gave all the cubs to bribed willing babysitters and had herself a mini vacation XD Starfire is still in-training, but the official switch will happen sooner rather than later. I'd say within the next month or so. She's pretty much in charge now, but Fireheart is hanging on to the official title just in case she needs a little more help. OOCly just waiting for the changes to go into effect with new ranks the new form of insanity and such -w-b Yup, Vidar is good with diplomacy even if he's not the most demure lion out there XD The siblings are the children of Chivalry though so they'll be all about talking things out vs fighting. Runa...her grandfather is Hate (I think) but she'll play along XD She's not evil or anything.

Also I now am in charge of the Sky Clan, and barring running things by Ecavi and Saf just to make sure nothing is too pride-wide turmoil causing, I'd be happy to weave a bit of plot in with them as well~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:30 pm
SilverLutz

I'll hold off on anything Sky related until you figure out what the overall plan is for them, looks like you have a couple of bits and pieces you might want to do to establish the new ruler!

I WAS meant to do a bunch more SRPs to push myself through to the next stages of the plot but this didn't work out on my vacation, I kept getting a bit distracted. <_<

But the aim is to have an ORP open soonish in the Stormborn subforum so peeps can hop in and have a nose about etc, just to kick everything off. I'll still be moving it along pretty quickish but at least people can say their kitties are ICly aware even if RL chomps on them every now and then.

Epine de Rose

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 am
Some things that I've chucked at you via IM 8D

User Image
User Image
The spooky siblings and their snakes. Fashaq would be interested in helping out if only out of curiosity about the situation (he's nosey about seers and godblood in general).

User Image
I can also offer a thief to cause some potential trouble whilst in the roguelands. If prior knowledge of the Kizi is mentioned to her, she could help them out in taking them there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image
Taranu would like to join in on the fun! He keeps up with all the latest news and gossip and would have heard about what was going on. Going up against enemies like the phantoms is just the adventure he's been looking for. He's still freeborn since his vikings are currently in progress, but he would love to meet Tethy's and get more experience in the field.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 am
Big Hobbit

Late reply but yes he's more than welcome, I already replied in the ORP to you so you can reply whenever you like. Don't worry if Tethys is talking to someone else he's pretty good at multitasking. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:51 am
All fling RPs updated to heeeeere, mostly caught up. 8D  

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:58 am
Kris x Tet fling = Got. o/  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

They would like to join in on the fun.
Once Gaea finishes a legit dual and gets in that is.
But after that
Rahman, he is freeborn- his father was apart of Tan's huge plot thing, and a product of a baby from the roguelands coming in with his mother and he- claiming them.

But Rahman is very tuned with gossip. ( Is how he found Gaea's current situation ). But He wants to join a band, and go through some vikings and adventures! Hoping to take Gaea with him when he is done. Although they will be joining Cythraul's band at the end.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image

Cythraul and crew would like to join, especially to any Pirate lands. The two front ones, Agnar and Solfrid are working on a backlog viking but their Father, Cythraul was the First Mate to the Commodore of the Pirates when they were a pride so going back home is always nice. He's not hiding he is a pirate viking. He's still working on getting his Captaincy (backlog stuff).

Edit: The Captain and his little pirate reavers are gunna come along to the mermaids as well if possible. He would like to hate on their lands as both a pirate AND a viking. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:43 am
Chi Sohma

Both more than welcome to come along, I think the next ORP I'm doing is probably next month after I wrap up some stuff with the Bahari so I have time to do more of Tet's stuff! Both the mermaid and pirate lands will be right after each other so they'll have plenty of opportunity to take part! <3

DavyJnah

More than welcome to come along, Mermaid and Pirate lands will be next month (hopefully), so you can pop in. It'll be an ORP for peeps who wanted to tag along with Tet on his thing. <3

Would be frigging awesome to have pirates about to help with the searching and investigations!

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:50 am
PIRATE ORP NOW READY!
Linku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm
Wanted to let you know that I would be so down for
Two more lions to show up and make an appearance. Both Ex pirates..

One from the firekin, that will be deployed for information.
The other is from the pirates that had family in the vikings so now hes there..

I dont have images with me but I would like to join and when I post ill post pics.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 am
Chi Sohma
<3 Oh yay, both sound awesome!

Feel free to go ahead and post in the ORP if you want with both/one/whatever you would like. n_n

I'll be doing my best to help pace it, I know a couple of people are posting this week as they were busy last week.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff