Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:09 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Schicksalswende
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown, because they're big ol' snugglebugs
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:54 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Moire Frost
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color?  Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank you!

Moire Frost

Spaizey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:45 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Spaizey
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Variety, please
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:29 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Lady Chrystfallen
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Happy with three of the same color, if that's what the fates choose
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze (ever since I was a child)
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'm actually just super excited to have stumbled across this. I was obsessed with Dragonriders of Pern as a child and this brings back so many memories.

Lady Chrystfallen

Beloved Hellhound

15,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:44 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Avid_RPer18
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown, or Green (They're all so great though~)
Any other notes or comments or silliness? In all of my various comings and goings in Gaia based Pern shops, I've played everything except White and Gold. (And any other non-standard colors? Been a while.) I've loved each of them. <3 The variety of characters and RP experiences have been most enjoyable.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Jackiee153
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yeppers
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Um... I have actually never played one before, so I'm just gonna say blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I like your face ∼ heart

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:06 pm
Ok, well, I may be staff but I have no official dragons yet. So. Figured I'm going to play so I can get a few PCs here, too. Hope nobody minds. gaia_star Fated Fable will roll for my dragon colors.

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Masterharper
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blues. They were always under-represented in the books, in my opinion. Greens are a close second.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:52 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green- small, fast, and agile... that's what I'd look for in a dragon!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Ellanoire

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:26 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Ellanoire
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes or!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? I'll accept three of a kind.
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green! Everyone always needs more greens.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'm excited to see more Pern on Gaia! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:49 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Strawberri Stardust
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes~!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety~
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes~!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White! And Brown >w<
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I literally screeched in happiness when I saw this shop and made my mom jump and look at me funny >w>;;  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:48 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color?
Re-Roll for variety! I'll likely give one or two away -w-
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite?
Greens~ I love Golds, but Greens are my next favourites.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:28 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Tasinei
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety (Would I be able to keep one and reroll the others?
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Orange Brown, becaus eit's the color of my first ever dragon <3
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Not yet!  

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Redbud-Tree
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blues, they get so little love in Pern canon.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:58 pm
Code:
Chromatics Are Love

Username: Thaliawen
Do you understand you'll only get a green, blue, and brown? Yes!
Which chromatic color dragon is your favorite? In the books? F'lessan's, Goliath. If asking what color, though, all of them. I love how unique and personable dragons are in any color!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? <3333  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:20 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: faesinger
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I don’t have a favorite!
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff