What brings you?
  I want to join!
  Casual Visitor
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:50 pm
[+Katch+]

Sounds great! Just let me know if you she ever wants a specific position in the future, more than welcome for soq to move around as plots change <3

bellobloddom

omg, she's awesome! I'll add her!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:07 pm
Bumping,
Thinking about doing some sort of herd ORP for the Autumn equinox and/or Halloween...
Not neccessarily an ongoing thing, I'll just set the scene and people can come in and do a solo reacting to it, and/or interact with others if they want!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:50 pm
Faithofthefallen
Bumping,
Thinking about doing some sort of herd ORP for the Autumn equinox and/or Halloween...
Not neccessarily an ongoing thing, I'll just set the scene and people can come in and do a solo reacting to it, and/or interact with others if they want!

Oh man, that would be so cool. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:10 pm
Quoting those with members involved in the herd:
There's a herd orp open for anyone interested in posting solos or roleplaying with onther members in the context of the herd's Autumnal Equinox festival

Link Here

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to pm me or post here <3
Please also let me know if you'd prefer to not be notified of future orps, this is a bit of an experiment.

In addition, feel free to involve any of your other soq/other owners you think would find this orp interesting, mates, friends, etc. All are welcome for this rp.

If anyone is interested in joining the herd, now is a great IC time for that to happen. ICly, there would be a ceremony, OOCly, you just have to post a form for approval. RP is not required to join n_n

-[The Spoof]-

Kettyn

Nyx Queen of Darkness

dolphingurl

CitrusCupcake

[+Katch+]

Sesshiyasha

Rockerwolfie1616

Mahogany Sunset

Lunadriel

belloblossom

Kyaishi

Cajmera

LydaLynn

Mx Cherie

Yeonn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:33 pm
I'm bringing a lot of my mouse family to the event with their bonded soquili. I have a breeding with four babies who haven't been homed yet. If anyone from this event does not have a familiar and expresses an interest in the family of mice who look after the Romani's beads and hair, they may choose to adopt that soquili to care for. There are three looking for homes. And as I love them all, I'll let others choose first and keep the one who doesn't otherwise find a friend.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Faithofthefallen

-[The Spoof]-

Kettyn

Nyx Queen of Darkness

dolphingurl

CitrusCupcake

[+Katch+]

Sesshiyasha

Rockerwolfie1616

Mahogany Sunset

Lunadriel

belloblossom

Kyaishi

Cajmera

LydaLynn

Mx Cherie

Yeonn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:26 am
LydaLynn
I'm bringing a lot of my mouse family to the event with their bonded soquili. I have a breeding with four babies who haven't been homed yet. If anyone from this event does not have a familiar and expresses an interest in the family of mice who look after the Romani's beads and hair, they may choose to adopt that soquili to care for. There are three looking for homes. And as I love them all, I'll let others choose first and keep the one who doesn't otherwise find a friend.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Faithofthefallen

-[The Spoof]-

Kettyn

Nyx Queen of Darkness

dolphingurl

CitrusCupcake

[+Katch+]

Sesshiyasha

Rockerwolfie1616

Mahogany Sunset

Lunadriel

belloblossom

Kyaishi

Cajmera

LydaLynn

Mx Cherie

Yeonn

Awww what an amazing and generous idea Lyda! They're adooorable! And its great to see the Romani part of the family <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 am
I will be posting, just not sure when.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:22 pm
Faithofthefallen

With Relic's knowledge of herbs (mostly used for poisons) I figure that he'd know antidotes and other remedies that could be used to ease suffering of ailments that the herd might come down with...

Is it possible with that knowledge that he could be a healer/shaman for the Sinclair Herd?  

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 pm
Kettyn
Faithofthefallen

With Relic's knowledge of herbs (mostly used for poisons) I figure that he'd know antidotes and other remedies that could be used to ease suffering of ailments that the herd might come down with...

Is it possible with that knowledge that he could be a healer/shaman for the Sinclair Herd?

Love that idea, Kettyn! I'll go add him to that position in the herd!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 am
Astoriafallen

I'm so so sorry, I missed quoting you the first time around -facepalm-
There is a herd orp open if you'd like to participate, this is a bit of an experiment, we want to try to do more in the future, but if you'd prefer to not receive quotes in the future, just let me know <3

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am
I'm planning on posting the Samhain celebration sometime next week and keeping it open through the first week of November!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 pm
Whoo, so excited!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:09 am
Quoting those with members involved in the herd:
There's a herd orp open for anyone interested in posting solos for character development or roleplaying with other members in the context of the herd's Samhain festival.

There are some special instructions regarding this rp, specifically that participating members should be masked, unless they want to be treated like suspected spirits, children should be fully costumed!

Link Here

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to pm me or post here <3
Please also let me know if you'd prefer to not be notified of future orps!

In addition, feel free to involve any of your other soq/other owners you think would find this orp interesting, mates, friends, etc. All are welcome for this rp.

If anyone is interested in joining the herd, now is a great IC time for that to happen. ICly, there would be a ceremony, OOCly, you just have to post a form for approval. RP is not required to join n_n

-[The Spoof]-

Kettyn
I'm not sure if Saxon's kids are involved with the herd, should I add them?

Nyx Queen of Darkness

dolphingurl

CitrusCupcake

[+Katch+]

Sesshiyasha

Rockerwolfie1616

Mahogany Sunset

Lunadriel

belloblossom

Kyaishi

Cajmera

LydaLynn

Mx Cherie

Yeonn

Astoriafallen

Tirokio
If you want to participate, I plan on having Claudette being healed enough return for the first time to visit her family, and she'll bring whatever kiddos want to trail along - I'm guessing DB won't leave the graveyard, but he could come to if you feel like it

Ryuukishin
If you want to participate, Claudette will be at this festival with at least Raisa, so this festival takes place in their foalhood and it will be their first time seeing the herd and meeting their family

I think thats everyone, give me a poke if I missed someone!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:12 am
@Faith: I really must get moar rp with yooo  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 am
Hey all! I know I got really active and then disappeared for a while, sorry! I put a notice up on the front page. I absolutely intend to be back and active again eventually, but I am in the middle of an accelerated program to get my 4 year RN in 16 months, so I am swamped in deadlines and obligations till Dec '18. (Possibly will ease up earlier, but I can make no promises till the program is over.)

In the meantime, I still am online every day, just not posting, so feel free to PM or quote me. I likely won't have the time to actually rp, but we can definitely plot and follow up with rp once this program is over.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff