Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
You and Me Baby Ain't Nothing but Plotters. (Polly's plots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:35 am
Pollack

1. Eletumaini
Definitely! She'd be glad to show him that being blind is nothing to be ashamed of. And though it has it's drawbacks it also has perks. Granted if he wanted to be a student for a time he would have to stay in Bahari lands which I'm not sure if you're okay with.

--- That would be awesome~ He's always been a bit of a drifter, so sticking around Bahari wouldn't be a problem for him really XD He's go no other permanent home or pride or anything right now.

2. Alepo'i
Oh he's beautiful! 8D I'd love for them to meet and see how they'd click. Do you have any idea what his personality is like?

Perhaps Yukio could join them on a swim.

--- I just wrote this up because apparently I hadn't given him anything yet (d'oh!)...
Alepo'i is very much a "live in the moment" guy. The past isn't important to him - mostly because at this point it's all just more of the same thing - and the future hasn't happened yet. So why worry about that? It's much better to just focus on right now, and enjoy life! His one major hobby has to do with the ocean - surfing! When he was young, he figured out that driftwood floats and it's fun to try and balance on it after tugging it out into the sea. Doing this over and over has made him fairly good at it by this point. He's even started doing some tricks lately, like standing up on his hind paws as the waves carry his piece of driftwood back to shore. Of course, doing this all the time has made him a very strong swimmer and he's almost constantly dripping wet with sand matted around his feet and seaweed in his mane.
It would be interesting to give him something else to care about besides "let's go surf today and enjoy the sun and the waves, dude" XDD

3. Eisheth
Oh man she kinda sounds perfect for him. Someone who can show him the softer side of life and calm him the hell down. I'd love to see if they'd click through some roleplay?

--- Absolutely!! Let's give them a try~ 8D

Do you want to start any RP's for these guys or want me to? o:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm
Manda

1. Ha-ha! Then this plot sound great. He's more than welcome to stay in her den if he wants to why she's under her charge.

2. He sounds really interesting. They sound like they have similar mindsets. Ume has a very dark past behind her that she chooses to ignore and move past. She looks towards the future and prefers to live in the present. I would enjoy someone who can loosen her up and bit and drive some fun back into her work-sleep lifestyle. The only thing I could say is he would really have to work (if they click of course) at wooing her. She refuses to mate due to the fact she is older and believes herself to be past her child bearing age. She doesn't want to shackle a mate to someone who she believes won't be able to give them a family. He would need to convince her that he'd love her no matter what.

Well what we can do is split these up? 8D I can start two and you can start one?

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:42 pm
Pollack
Manda

1. Ha-ha! Then this plot sound great. He's more than welcome to stay in her den if he wants to why she's under her charge.

2. He sounds really interesting. They sound like they have similar mindsets. Ume has a very dark past behind her that she chooses to ignore and move past. She looks towards the future and prefers to live in the present. I would enjoy someone who can loosen her up and bit and drive some fun back into her work-sleep lifestyle. The only thing I could say is he would really have to work (if they click of course) at wooing her. She refuses to mate due to the fact she is older and believes herself to be past her child bearing age. She doesn't want to shackle a mate to someone who she believes won't be able to give them a family. He would need to convince her that he'd love her no matter what.

Well what we can do is split these up? 8D I can start two and you can start one?

Sounds good! I'll pick one and tag you in the starting post~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:05 pm
Manda
Pollack
Manda

Sounds good! I'll pick one and tag you in the starting post~

>__> Just because I derped and forgot the quotes and I'm not sure if it'll alert you with me editing them in....here's a pile of links for ya:
Surf's Up! (With Alepo)
Blind Leading the Blind. (With Eletumaini)
A Hidden Agenda (With Eisheth)

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out