Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:04 pm
For your thrall; Iona

I have
User Image whom would love to make friends. She is looking for a reaver so she could do a dual, but after she is in, I would offer either Zhen to have Iona as a thrall as I believe their personalities and what not are very similar.

And maybe
User Image's thrall. He will be catching his own thrall soon but I wouldn't mind him taking in another. x3  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:58 pm
Chi Sohma
For your thrall; Iona

I have
User Image whom would love to make friends. She is looking for a reaver so she could do a dual, but after she is in, I would offer either Zhen to have Iona as a thrall as I believe their personalities and what not are very similar.

And maybe
User Image's thrall. He will be catching his own thrall soon but I wouldn't mind him taking in another. x3

I'm not familiar with the dueling system for the Stormborn; what rank will Zhen become when she gets into the SB? And I could see them becoming friends--maybe they could interact via RP after your girl gets in and decide based on their interaction whether Iona will become her Thrall officially or not?  

ABVirus

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:59 pm
ABVirus

For Kasai

User Image

Gidja was born high class though he has remained a hunter, this is because he wants to be the very best at being a hunter! He is purely obsessed with this one thing and so can't see past the end of his nose at what is around him. I'd love a lady that would upset his very small world and would expand it a bit. He will be very grumpy if she interrupts him while hunting but thats for the best the lad could do with a bit of turmoil in his life XD!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:25 am
Syrius Lionwing
ABVirus

For Kasai

User Image

Gidja was born high class though he has remained a hunter, this is because he wants to be the very best at being a hunter! He is purely obsessed with this one thing and so can't see past the end of his nose at what is around him. I'd love a lady that would upset his very small world and would expand it a bit. He will be very grumpy if she interrupts him while hunting but thats for the best the lad could do with a bit of turmoil in his life XD!

Ooooh, I like the sound of him quite a bit! heart
Kasai would admire his ambition to wanting to become the best Hunter ever, I suspect. She would probably try to help him, in her own way. Her sort of hunting is more similar to that of a cheetah, in the way that she runs rather than stalks.

I think it would be interesting if their first meeting could involve them hunting the same prey (unaware of the other) and Gidja could nearly be on it when suddenly Kasai is bolting towards the prey and either catches it and rubs it in his face or loses it, but is so nonchalant about it that it's infuriating (yet charming.) That could step a further relationship as he either tries to teach her the "proper way to hunt" or she tries to teach him the "better way".

Does that sound interesting to you? I figure this RP could help us figure out if their personalities work together or clash too much! heart  

ABVirus

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:07 am
Sounds great! I'm sure he would find it amusing if she lost the prey they were both hunting. He'd probably find it very endearing that she couldn't keep hold of it XD! Do you wanna set up or should I?

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 am
Syrius Lionwing
Sounds great! I'm sure he would find it amusing if she lost the prey they were both hunting. He'd probably find it very endearing that she couldn't keep hold of it XD! Do you wanna set up or should I?

ABVirus

It would be awesome if you could set it up! heart  

ABVirus

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:40 am
ABVirus

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25142573

there ya go all started ^_^!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:45 pm
ABVirus
User Image
Rangi'ukungu and Majira meeting, probably?
His personality:
Quote:
Rangi's world is black, white, and everything in between. Being told about rainbows and his own colors, only so much can be imagined without the faintest idea of what color is. Regardless of this minor impairment, however, Rangi is determined to go through the gray world as brightly as he could muster. Always keep smiling, push through, become your own rainbow.

- Mynsed -

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:27 pm
- Mynsed -
ABVirus
User Image
Rangi'ukungu and Majira meeting, probably?
His personality:
Quote:
Rangi's world is black, white, and everything in between. Being told about rainbows and his own colors, only so much can be imagined without the faintest idea of what color is. Regardless of this minor impairment, however, Rangi is determined to go through the gray world as brightly as he could muster. Always keep smiling, push through, become your own rainbow.

I'm up for this idea! 3nodding Would you care to start the RP or shall I?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:08 am
Updated with more lions. (Other species to come once I get their links active again. sweatdrop )  

ABVirus

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces