Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission 4 - Finale: Vacation's Where I Want to Z Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:16 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Well, we mostly make use of Poke Ride." The youth explained, flashing the green electronic known as a Ride Pager at the lot of them. Hau smiles broadly again. "It's understandable, a lot of our customs have seemed very foreign to the outsiders but the Alola region is an ancient region with a lot of history and traditions going back for generations... just like you guys are having trouble adjusting to a lot of our customs... I don't blame you! A lot of people here are having to get used to the outside world's influence too!" There's a beeping sound identified to be Hau's cell phone as he plucks it out of a pocket in the pack on his back. "Ah... hey there prof! ...hmmm... malasada shop you say? Alright I can meet you there very very quickly..." He sounds almost more pleased by the thought of filling his stomach than taking you guys to meet whoever this 'prof' was... "I knew you said you were waiting for a group to come... you say they're already there...? Hmmm.... Well, we can sort it all out when we get there I guess!" Hau clicks his cellphone shut and looks at the group surrounding him. "Is this everyone? I could have sworn I saw some of your posse move into town earlier..."

--

Meanwhile, near the familiar-looking Team Skull Grunts...

Darts approaches the duo swiftly from behind and falls in behind them, flashing a rapid series of elaborate and very wrong series of hand signals. "Flashy moves and funky beats... this is one team can't take defeats... with heads thicker than a ship's hull... wait a minute you guys said your name was Skull.... right?" The Giratina hybrid asks, glancing at the grunts on either side of him.

"So its Uber without the depravity. Good to know." I said, taking note to the Ride pager in the kids hands.

"...uh...so does that mean there's no HMs here? Why?" Tristen asked.

"I wouldn't get into it. To each their own, I guess." I said. As we waited on the kid to finish then pay his attention back at the group of Snagems, Tristen and I perked up once he acknowledged something. "...what...posse?" Who beat us here? How? We all got the call at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:21 pm
Seeing the pager as Hau flashed it, Amaranth lowered her head and sighed. She couldn't see "hau" this was actually something the region seriously used. "What, do you all hire a few Pokemon and then pay the trainers willing to have them used like that?" She asked. "I think I'd just prefer flying around on Breeze..."

Deciding not to challenge the apparent laws here, she instead nodded. "Guess so."

"Some of our group isn't known for waiting much. You'll have to forgive them, this same thing happened when Unova and Kalos opened their borders," Cera spoke up.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:02 pm
Lynnette would find it very difficult to listen to what Hau was saying as she eyed Aria, who had come up with Reno and the others. Distracted intensely by her girlfriend in what appeared to be one of the most daring bikinis Lynn had ever seen. Though, to be fair, Lynnette tended to be drawn to some of the more modest styles (not that her own was too much better, but, it still covered all the important bits!). Her face felt like it was burning, probably because of the bright red that was now highlighting her cheeks. Pursing her lips, she would attempt to pull her eyes away from Aria for a moment so she could actually pay attention to what was currently going on.

At the explanation of the Ride Pager and how trainers were not allowed to use their own Pokemon for travel, Lynnette couldn't help but frown. "That... honestly sounds counter productive unless you have so many Pokemon that you can have one of these Ride Pokemon per trainer. That would be ridiculous to try and pull off back home with how many trainers there are. I mean, I suppose I shouldn't complain, since we are just simply tourists, but, still..." Lynnette would trail off. Her eyes drifting back towards Aria again. Her girlfriend clearly needed to stop being so drop dead gorgeous so that she could focus for once.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:23 pm
Crystal would tilt her ears into an L shape, confused now. "Um... To my knowledge, we're the only ones, outside of the beachgoers that are just staring at all the other ones... Unless Sub showed up early?" She shrugged. "Well, let's hope that the people are at least friendly. Lead the way to this malasada shop!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:09 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Well, we mostly make use of Poke Ride." The youth explained, flashing the green electronic known as a Ride Pager at the lot of them. Hau smiles broadly again. "It's understandable, a lot of our customs have seemed very foreign to the outsiders but the Alola region is an ancient region with a lot of history and traditions going back for generations... just like you guys are having trouble adjusting to a lot of our customs... I don't blame you! A lot of people here are having to get used to the outside world's influence too!" There's a beeping sound identified to be Hau's cell phone as he plucks it out of a pocket in the pack on his back. "Ah... hey there prof! ...hmmm... malasada shop you say? Alright I can meet you there very very quickly..." He sounds almost more pleased by the thought of filling his stomach than taking you guys to meet whoever this 'prof' was... "I knew you said you were waiting for a group to come... you say they're already there...? Hmmm.... Well, we can sort it all out when we get there I guess!" Hau clicks his cellphone shut and looks at the group surrounding him. "Is this everyone? I could have sworn I saw some of your posse move into town earlier..."

"Am I the only one worried by his mention of another group," Isaac inquired to those around him, trying to keep his voice down so that the local kid wouldn't hear him. "Seriously, we are in a whole heap of trouble if Flare beat us here. Anyone got a plan? or are we just marching in head first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:29 pm
Beau would be preparing to continue his rhyming tirade against the group when a certain golden hybrid imposed himself between the two strangers. "Hey Darts. Come to meet the locals too?" Beau asked, watching as the two thugs turned to gape at Darts'....display. Somehow they looked even more fearful of it than Beau did.

The thin one would quietly raise his hands as he saw the Giratina hybrid standing before them, nudging his partner with his elbow as he saw him still staring down the Vivillon hybrid. The round one gave an indignant "What?!" before he was greeted with the sight of Darts. The pair would glance between each other before they would simply begin to quietly slide away from each other and Darts. "nice to meet you guys. W-we'll be just right back." The lanky one told the pair of hybrids before they both dashed off deeper into the city without another word between them.

---

Reno would walk forward and end beside the youth who appeared to be leading them at the moment. "Your professor person know much about Zygarde, do you know? It would be incredibly helpful to us if he did, but just meeting someone with some knowledge around here would help." He questioned the small child, alternating between glances at him and at the destination he could nearly taste emanating from this Hau's mind. Well, what was vacation without trying some local cuisine?

Aria would slide up behind Lynnette as she attempted to hide that she had been checking her out, pressing herself into the woman's back before asking, "Ride Pager? Guess it makes it easier if you don't have Pokemon on hand for that." She would slide around Lynnette as the group began to move forward, sticking her tongue out. "You. Pick up your jaw before you start catching the local Pokemon there."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:30 pm
Blizzard120

"So its Uber without the depravity. Good to know." I said, taking note to the Ride pager in the kids hands.

"...uh...so does that mean there's no HMs here? Why?" Tristen asked.

"I wouldn't get into it. To each their own, I guess." I said. As we waited on the kid to finish then pay his attention back at the group of Snagems, Tristen and I perked up once he acknowledged something. "...what...posse?" Who beat us here? How? We all got the call at the same time.
Darksol88
Seeing the pager as Hau flashed it, Amaranth lowered her head and sighed. She couldn't see "hau" this was actually something the region seriously used. "What, do you all hire a few Pokemon and then pay the trainers willing to have them used like that?" She asked. "I think I'd just prefer flying around on Breeze..."

Deciding not to challenge the apparent laws here, she instead nodded. "Guess so."

"Some of our group isn't known for waiting much. You'll have to forgive them, this same thing happened when Unova and Kalos opened their borders," Cera spoke up.
Darktornathore

At the explanation of the Ride Pager and how trainers were not allowed to use their own Pokemon for travel, Lynnette couldn't help but frown. "That... honestly sounds counter productive unless you have so many Pokemon that you can have one of these Ride Pokemon per trainer. That would be ridiculous to try and pull off back home with how many trainers there are. I mean, I suppose I shouldn't complain, since we are just simply tourists, but, still..." Lynnette would trail off. Her eyes drifting back towards Aria again. Her girlfriend clearly needed to stop being so drop dead gorgeous so that she could focus for once.
Isaac Hawking
"Am I the only one worried by his mention of another group," Isaac inquired to those around him, trying to keep his voice down so that the local kid wouldn't hear him. "Seriously, we are in a whole heap of trouble if Flare beat us here. Anyone got a plan? or are we just marching in head first?"
Espeon_Commander
Crystal would tilt her ears into an L shape, confused now. "Um... To my knowledge, we're the only ones, outside of the beachgoers that are just staring at all the other ones... Unless Sub showed up early?" She shrugged. "Well, let's hope that the people are at least friendly. Lead the way to this malasada shop!"

"I don't know much about these others, the professor was told to look for a strange group of people taking an interest in the Zygarde cells in the region. These guys were certainly odd, although they didn't seem to know much about Zygarde to be honest... I think they said they were here for something else..." Hau admits, walking them along the vista-esque paths. "And really I'll admit I don't know the practicality of our Ride Pagers on an international stage..." He says, rubbing the back of his head again. "But at least for the moment the law is insistent on keeping to the culture so..." Their footfalls carry them outside of what looks to be some kind of confectionery shop. The real giveaway was the smell, however as a kind of sugary-sweet fried smell would fill the air being pumped from the vats inside the store. Think the best kind of doughnut fresh out of the fryer and covered in a creamy sugar glaze. "Mmmm..." Hau remarks, almost visibly drooling. "Nothing quite like that... smell..." He wipes his mouth and then tries to acknowledge something other than his malasada lust. "I'm sure prof knows quite a bit about Zygarde, seeing as he's been studying the cell that showed up in the middle of town for the last couple days." Walking forward confidently, he grasps the handle of the establishment at the lead of the group, swinging it open with a hefty pull. "Alola Professor Kukui!" He announces, as he leads the group into the bakery. "I got the guys you were waiting for!"

Seated at a table inside of the shop, the first person to acknowledge them, is a middle-aged looking man in a set of shades and a lab coat, without any sign of a shirt underneath. Seeing how Wes talked about a man that couldn't wear his emotions on his sleeves, this is a pretty good indicator that this was their contact... having no sleeves and all. "Alola!" He greets the group in a booming voice, getting to his feet and walking towards them. "I think there may have been a bit of a mixup, I ran into two people that just seemed like they could be cut from the same cloth as you all. They also said they were part of a team... what was it again...?" he asks, turning back to the two individuals who had been sitting with him at the table enjoying a box of fried doughnuts.

"Cipher." Admits the first, in a cocky voice as she stands up. her black hoodie looking a little out of place in the Alolan climate. Her streak of black-green hair covering half of her face isn't enough to cover up the fact that her hands and the rest of her skin is purple.

The second doesn't say much, probably she wasn't one for much in the way of words, but she has a sword hilt in her outstretched yellow hand in a second as soon as she sees the group come through the door, her Zapdos beak shifting into a slight frown as she sees the group. "Well now Zera, looks like we've got a little twist in your Master Mission." Kess says, addressing the hybrid next to her.

"No kidding, this wasn't in the briefing, huh?" Zera responds, sticking out her tongue in jest at her companion. Anyone who's been following along our team's little story would know these two by sight but for the newcomers this is Zera and Kess, two members of Team Cipher.

Reno Vantas

Beau would be preparing to continue his rhyming tirade against the group when a certain golden hybrid imposed himself between the two strangers. "Hey Darts. Come to meet the locals too?" Beau asked, watching as the two thugs turned to gape at Darts'....display. Somehow they looked even more fearful of it than Beau did.

The thin one would quietly raise his hands as he saw the Giratina hybrid standing before them, nudging his partner with his elbow as he saw him still staring down the Vivillon hybrid. The round one gave an indignant "What?!" before he was greeted with the sight of Darts. The pair would glance between each other before they would simply begin to quietly slide away from each other and Darts. "nice to meet you guys. W-we'll be just right back." The lanky one told the pair of hybrids before they both dashed off deeper into the city without another word between them.

"Wonder what's up with those two..." Darts mutters, looking as they ran away in the opposite direction. He turns to acknowledge the Vivillion hybrid close at hand. "Something like that, although knowing how locals are I was hoping they would have something more in the way of food... This place being a tourist destination and all you think there would be some food stalls or something..."

A squat, stout man hauling a cart comes upon them as Darts is uttering those words and looks towards them furtively. "Did I hear you two might be looking for something... freesh to eat?" He asks with a knowing waggle of his eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:46 pm
Crystal's ears laid back against her head as it was revealed that Kess and Zera were the two that their contact had met with, the initial reason for arriving flown out the window by now. "Well, they might be cut from the same cloth as us, but we're not on the same blanket." Her fur rippled and her tail flicked irritably. After everything that happened in Hoenn, she made sure to read up on these guys at least a little. "What brings you lot here then, and would there be any way to keep this civil for now?" The hybrid looked to the others, trying to get a read on their emotions. Hopefully this wouldn't break out into immediate chaos.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm
"Something else? You mean someone else came here asking about the cells?" Amaranth asked as she followed Hau. She had hoped to get a response, but seeing someone get just that into the strange confection- apparently a "malasada" if she understood the shop's window right- gave her a feeling that one wouldn't be coming until he had gotten his fill. At least, until the door was opened to reveal- wait, what?

A professor? Going around shirtless under the lab coat? What kind of region were they in? "Um, hello..." She said after a moment, Alolan culture largely lost on her. "Wait, another-" She'd end up freezing after a moment, already fearing the worst. Last time she witnessed those two, it was right before being on the wrong end of a cave-in. The fact that such a term was thrown around too also bothered her a bit, but she said nothing about it as she tried to regain her composure.

"Huh, guess they must have a lot of Kantonians in the region..." Cera mused to herself. She was still outside, eyeing the sign. Or rather, how it was written. While there were differences, it didn't look too different from what one would see in Kanto or Johto. Beneath it, however, was something closer to typical speech in Unova. "At least enough to warrant something like that- wait, what the hell are they doing here!?" Immediately, she raced inside and stopped near Amaranth, ready if something went down all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:09 pm
".....?" I stared in confusion. Not interested in Zygarde? Then...eh...who the hell was he talking about? I wouldn't really dwell on it really any further as the kid guided us to the shop. I stared in confusion...the kid was salavating over the food around, but for some reason...it didn't come off at any degree appitizing to me. My instincts then suddenly tripped...a familiar feeling...one I didn't like...but where? And who? I know that feeling...I haven't sensed that since...

I then took notice off the ways as the rest of the bunch started to gather about the professor and my instincts confirmed what was going on. Oh god, is this going to get ugly? Like, right now? Are we really about to do this? "Is that...?" Tristen asked.

"Yea...suddenly glad that you're here, Tristen. Not going to lie..." I said silently.

"Why are they here?" Tristen said, worried suddenly.

"I don't know."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:23 pm
Lynnette would let out a small squeak before going completely and utterly silent, her face going a few more shades of red than before. With how hot her face felt, she guessed her face was likely as red as Kairi's hair. She couldn't even bring herself to respond to her girlfriend's comment for fear that she'd squeak again, though she desperately wanted to tell the other girl off for getting her so flustered in front of everyone else. She wasn't going to be able to live this down later either, and she knew it. Lynn would take a couple deep breaths, trying to calm herself down as they walked. As they walked towards the malasada shop (whatever that was), two of Lynnette's Pokemon would decide to release themselves from their balls. Namely, Pitch, her Noibat, and Ravage, the... whatever he was. She still wasn't sure about the strange fire cat that she had caught in the last safari. Pitch rested on her left shoulder, while Ravage was on her right, the two Pokemon glaring at one another over Lynnette's head. Pitch would squeak, and Ravage would give a little growl. Lynn, still not speaking, just tried to ignore the two Pokemon as they seemed ready to fight each other.

As the group entered the shop, which actually smelled sort of nice. Whatever these "malasada" things were, they certainly seemed interesting. However, seeing the two Cipher members made Lynn stop in her tracks. The two seemed familiar, but, it had been so long that the girl couldn't remember if she had actually seen these two before, or if she had just heard of them in passing. She was fairly certain she had helped the team deal with them before, but, she honestly couldn't recall at this point in time. "This... isn't good... Is it Aria?" Lynn would whisper to her girlfriend, genuinely nervous.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:39 pm
Reno would watch the strange professor walk up to their group, a smile growing across his face as he saw the bombastic professor standing in front of them. Glancing behind him to the two Cipher admins that were seated behind said professor, Reno would feel his smile slowly drop. "Sorry to inform you, good buddy, but those two aren't on the best terms with our group." Reno told the man in front of him, staring down Zera and Kess when a malasada began to float up from between the pair before slowly drifting towards Reno where he took a bite of the pastry. "Oh my god, that is the best thing I've ever eaten. Why have I never heard of this before?" Reno asked, turning back towards Kukui.

For a less composed reaction, we would turn to Leslie as her secondary mouth began to snap and growl as the girl saw Zera and Kess. "C'mon you two. Start something. I've always wanted to take a swing at a Cipher admin." Leslie aggressively told the pair, an eerie smile spreading across the small girl's mouth as the appendage attached to her head began to crane around to face the two hybrids.

Reno would look towards Leslie before cautiously reaching forward to hold the girl back in some capacity.

Aria reflexively backed away from the two hybrids, the smile on her face from flustering Lynnette to this degree fading as she defensively put an arm in front of the short haired woman. "Not good at all, I'd say." Aria whispered back, reaching her parasol down to reach for the Pokeballs she had stashed inside the handle of the accessory. If things were going to go loud, it was in her best interest to be armed for something like this.

----

Beau would glance between Darts and the...intriguing food hawker that appeared to have cornered them for the moment. "I...would guess so. The others aren't here yet and there's nothing major going on in town so why not?" Beau told Darts and their new friend, waiting to see what exactly the man was going to pull out for food.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 pm
Blizzard120
".....?" I stared in confusion. Not interested in Zygarde? Then...eh...who the hell was he talking about? I wouldn't really dwell on it really any further as the kid guided us to the shop. I stared in confusion...the kid was salavating over the food around, but for some reason...it didn't come off at any degree appitizing to me. My instincts then suddenly tripped...a familiar feeling...one I didn't like...but where? And who? I know that feeling...I haven't sensed that since...

I then took notice off the ways as the rest of the bunch started to gather about the professor and my instincts confirmed what was going on. Oh god, is this going to get ugly? Like, right now? Are we really about to do this? "Is that...?" Tristen asked.

"Yea...suddenly glad that you're here, Tristen. Not going to lie..." I said silently.

"Why are they here?" Tristen said, worried suddenly.

"I don't know."
Darksol88

"Huh, guess they must have a lot of Kantonians in the region..." Cera mused to herself. She was still outside, eyeing the sign. Or rather, how it was written. While there were differences, it didn't look too different from what one would see in Kanto or Johto. Beneath it, however, was something closer to typical speech in Unova. "At least enough to warrant something like that- wait, what the hell are they doing here!?" Immediately, she raced inside and stopped near Amaranth, ready if something went down all of a sudden.
Darktornathore

As the group entered the shop, which actually smelled sort of nice. Whatever these "malasada" things were, they certainly seemed interesting. However, seeing the two Cipher members made Lynn stop in her tracks. The two seemed familiar, but, it had been so long that the girl couldn't remember if she had actually seen these two before, or if she had just heard of them in passing. She was fairly certain she had helped the team deal with them before, but, she honestly couldn't recall at this point in time. "This... isn't good... Is it Aria?" Lynn would whisper to her girlfriend, genuinely nervous.
Reno Vantas
Reno would watch the strange professor walk up to their group, a smile growing across his face as he saw the bombastic professor standing in front of them. Glancing behind him to the two Cipher admins that were seated behind said professor, Reno would feel his smile slowly drop. "Sorry to inform you, good buddy, but those two aren't on the best terms with our group." Reno told the man in front of him, staring down Zera and Kess when a malasada began to float up from between the pair before slowly drifting towards Reno where he took a bite of the pastry. "Oh my god, that is the best thing I've ever eaten. Why have I never heard of this before?" Reno asked, turning back towards Kukui.

For a less composed reaction, we would turn to Leslie as her secondary mouth began to snap and growl as the girl saw Zera and Kess. "C'mon you two. Start something. I've always wanted to take a swing at a Cipher admin." Leslie aggressively told the pair, an eerie smile spreading across the small girl's mouth as the appendage attached to her head began to crane around to face the two hybrids.

Reno would look towards Leslie before cautiously reaching forward to hold the girl back in some capacity.

Aria reflexively backed away from the two hybrids, the smile on her face from flustering Lynnette to this degree fading as she defensively put an arm in front of the short haired woman. "Not good at all, I'd say." Aria whispered back, reaching her parasol down to reach for the Pokeballs she had stashed inside the handle of the accessory. If things were going to go loud, it was in her best interest to be armed for something like this.

Espeon_Commander
Crystal's ears laid back against her head as it was revealed that Kess and Zera were the two that their contact had met with, the initial reason for arriving flown out the window by now. "Well, they might be cut from the same cloth as us, but we're not on the same blanket." Her fur rippled and her tail flicked irritably. After everything that happened in Hoenn, she made sure to read up on these guys at least a little. "What brings you lot here then, and would there be any way to keep this civil for now?" The hybrid looked to the others, trying to get a read on their emotions. Hopefully this wouldn't break out into immediate chaos.

"What?" Zera asks, looking back and forth at the assembled group of do-gooders. "Is that any way to greet old friends?" The familiar cocky smile was playing around the Koffing hybrid's painted lips. She sticks a purple tongue out at Leslie as Reno holds her back, her arms folded confidently.

Kess' sword hilt is still in her hand, but there doesn't seem to be any energy flowing through it at the moment, her eyes roving ceaselessly over the group. Of the pair she seemed the least at ease, but the fact that these two parties weren't immediately going for each other's throats was a good thing. "Civility is always a good thing especially in parts like these..." She answers Crystal, icily though not angrily it seemed. "Besides we aren't here to play around with the lot of you."

"Awww come on Kessie, let's just go one little round..."

"We have better things to be doing." The Zapdos hybrid reminded her companion sharply. "Or did you plan on failing that Master Mission of yours?"

"I know I know..." The Koffing hybrid grumbles, shifting back and forth on her feet a little. "We're here to get an Alolan Grimer..."

"Right. Plus Ein wants information about the peculiar mutations of this area." Kess' attention turns back to the group as a whole, her piercing yellowish-amber eyes searching through the group. "Which brings up the question as to what you all are doing here... Boss has been keeping pretty good tabs on you all, and seeing as you've been off eating caviar in Kalos, I'd say you're here to look for the Zygarde cells that just showed up, seeing how much shirtless over there was asking us about them."

"That's right." Kukui confirms, an odd look crossing the professor's face as he listens to the two parties interact. He clearly didn't like the idea he had been played as a fool earlier, and from the look on his face he wasn't going to allow it to happen again. "They are here on the behest of an old friend of mine... what of it?"

"Well, let's put it bluntly then. We are not here for anything you are after, you are not after anything we are. Be that as it may, I highly doubt you are going to be content to go along leaving us in peace here. Not only that, Ein would skin us alive if we let you out of our sights." Kess vocalizes, her sword hilt dropping to her side as her arm lowers. "So, with that in mind I propose... a truce of sorts. At least temporarily. We will go with you to see these Zygarde Cells, and on the way Zera can catch her Grimer. We don't have to rip this town apart in the middle of a bloody battle, and ruin the hospitality these fine people have shown us so far..." She slides the little box of sugary confections across the table to the group, still half-full of doughnut holes. "Try a malasada... they're made fresh."

"I think he got the one I breathed on..." Zera teases, pointing to Reno with a slight cackle, before taking a cigarette out of the hand-warming pocket of her hoodie. "Whatever, Kessie if the fighting starts, just blow the roof off the place... I'll be outside having a smoke."

"If that's agreeable to you all..." Kukui says, nodding to the Snagem closest to him, which happens to be Reno as Zera passes them all, not even taking a backwards glance as she walks out the door to have a cigarette. "I can take you to the closest of these cells that we know about, over towards the middle of town." That same odd look as before was still on his face. "I would rather hate to become embroiled in a battle royale of sorts..." A shadow of a smile crosses his face at Reno's rapture to the sugary treat however. "For my money this shop has the best malasada, but to really tell you'd have to tour the islands and taste them all my friend... Though now is not really the time for that."

Reno Vantas

Beau would glance between Darts and the...intriguing food hawker that appeared to have cornered them for the moment. "I...would guess so. The others aren't here yet and there's nothing major going on in town so why not?" Beau told Darts and their new friend, waiting to see what exactly the man was going to pull out for food.

Darts and Beau continue their quest into the Alolan underworld in search of snacks, following their cart-pulling companion out into the dingy docks of Hau'oli City. "No matter how small a port is..." Darts complains, his hands behind his head. "There is always a dingy gang-run section of docks. It could be like one raft..." Nearby an ugly man with a scarf tied around his head to keep the perspiration out turns a big wok filled with indistinguishable fish pieces. Using his hook (the man was missing a hand) to rotate the metal device, Darts leans over to inspect the cuisine. "This smells pretty good..." he admits, looking up to see the man and his card has continued onwards. "Is this what you were showing us?"

"No, noooo...." The man pulling the cart replies, beckoning them onwards. "For the freeeeshest feeesh you need to follow meeeee...." Darts looks to Beau for some kind of confirmation, shrugging at the Vivillon hybrid."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:59 pm
Cera wouldn't even try to avoid glaring at Kess or Zera, listening to the two. The idea of having a truce and working with these two sounded like the most sickening proposal to ever be presented to her. It sounded less like a "you do your thing, we'll do ours" and more a way for Ein to get all the more dirt on them. The fact he was totally aware of everything they had done in Kalos didn't help matters, let alone that the one takeaway from it was caviar that likely went everywhere but most of the Snagems' mouths.

A part of her really wanted to go back to the murderous rage that she was trying to hold back. After the slight revelations with Aile, she had been trying her hardest to keep to normalcy and maybe not resort to snap judgments. But this city wasn't the place for it, and Ein would know what went on here even if these two weren't around. The idea still left her wanting to throw up, though there was a bit of shock when Amaranth had already decided to try one of the malasadas.

"A-ammy, what the hell!? Those probably aren't safe to eat!"

"They offered us some. They don't smell like she's breathed on any of them," Amaranth replied, taking a bite and seeing just why these were so popular. "Besides, they're not going to start a fight in here. There's too many that'll see everything."

Begrudgingly, Cera had to admit that she had a point and took one of the malasadas herself. "...fine, we'll honor this truce for now. We won't fire the first shot if you don't," she said, before finally looking to Kukui. "Anyway, I guess if we're doing this, lead the way? Detecting the cells isn't a problem, but you know this region a lot better than any of us."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 am
Darts and Beau would see a weird blue and green dot skipping on the water explosively fast in a snaking motion, however this dot would straighten out blasting directing at the two and the odd feesh man.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRASH

looking up the two would see Clara on a Clawitzer, Blasting over top the crew, screaming at the top of her lungs. And as fast as she came the gal in her green tankini stopped suddenly by the gentile help of a stone wall... "Owwww"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff