Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:03 pm
Kimaria
User Image

Ooooh, Can I throw this girl at him??? Wayra has been waiting to find a pure white god for a fling. See, she is from the Mountain Seers, who believe a white coat means both a pure spirit and a stronger seer power.
I've had her for years but never managed to get her, her dream fling.

User Image
She was a species cosplay based on a dragon from Harry Potter.

Her blurb
. razz ersonality:.
Wayra is an older lioness, her iron grey coat a good match for her steely will and iron discipline. That's not to say she is hard hearted, she has raised her fair share of orphans and strays. She is however, very experienced, not only in the way of the pride, but also in handling individuals. She is a steady, hard working lioness who has a measured and practical outlook on life. As a young lioness she had been a fighter, a warrior, a scout, a healer. Her drive and fire to prove her worth led her down many paths, and with her youth and spirited temper she proved she was as good as any male on the battle field, as skilled and as driven a hunter as any other pride member. But as the years passed the rough, prickly lioness slowly settled, making mistakes and unwillingly learning from them. Life smoothed her edges, taught her humility and grace, taught her patience and courage. Gone was the wild fire of youth, and in its place burned the slow, steady flames of experience. Now, in her later years, her actions were respected and her words considered wise. A corner stone for the younger generation to learn from, to go to for advise and guidance. She has also developed one of the most powerful seer abilities in the pride. She has long ago given up the idea of being a mother, her mate having died several years before after failing to gifte her with cubs. Unknown to her, it was he who had been infertile after a hunting accident, but in her life now as a council member, she doesn't expect to take a new mate.

.:History:.
Wayra is the Intaba'umbikezeli's most powerful Seer (Rolls), born of one of the pride's oldest bloodlines she can trace her lineage all the way back to the almost mythical mountain valley lion pride. Her mother was a mid-level Seer, a lioness of a pure white colouring who held the honored position of iNkosi'enyula, one of the God Chosen. Her sire was a low ranked lion, a Ibutho (warrior) by the name of Maza'blask, his dark iron grey coat was not as favoured within the pride, for it was patterned as if he were covered in armour, yet the pair were deeply in love and no one could bring themselves to try and part them. Aiyanna did her duty, raising two litters of cubs fathered by another pure white male in the pride, but there after she and her lifemate were completely faithful to each other. Wayra was the eldest born of the pair's last litter before her mother's untimely death in a freak rock slide. Wayra grew up with memories of her sweet natured seer mother, while training under the loving but firm paw of her father.

As soon as she was of age, Wayra entered the Ibutho (warrior) caste and trained long and hard to be the best that she could be. Within a year after her acceptance her elderly father passed away, leaving Wayra and her two siblings as the last of the blood line. The youngest of the three, a gentle, shy lioness with the desired pure white coat, died in childbirth with her very first litter. The brother, paler of coat than Wayra herself even before he began to whiten with age, was ambushed during one of his last scouting missions and died back home in his den with only Wayra and his mate at his side.

After the loss of her father, Wayra threw herself into her work, training morning and night. Within another year she had over taken her brother in skill and advanced to being the Offensive Commander's second, when the elder lion retired, Wayra stepped into his paw prints, taking on the mantle of Icala'phatha with dedication, skill and determination. It was also during this time that she met, recruited, and finally fell in love with her mate, a kind hearted, bear of a lion named Ohitekah. The brown-coloured lion was her confident and companion for many years, though he eventually died in an especially vicious attack by a local band of bachelor rogues. Wayra was heart broken, left alone without even young ones to carry on her beloved 'Tekah's memory, she threw herself body and soul into her work.

The stone-coloured and iron-willed lioness held and retained the position of Icala'phatha throughout her adulthood, surviving not only rogue and pride attacks from outside, but also the great Floods that decimated the pride from within, and the last biggest blow.. the death of her mate. Yet time and tide wait for no man and when a bad injury laid her up in her den for a season, the Kabaila'umbikezeli came to her and asked that she consider taking her place on the pride's Council. That very night, Wayra received the strongest vision of her lifetime and the very next day, shaken and sleep-deprived, she went to the sisters and accepted.

Now, with the pure white sister long dead, and her brother leaving behind a heart broken mate and three litters of grey and black coated offspring, and she herself cubless with only the memory of her lost mate to warm her nights, Wayra is the last of her bloodline still surviving, and the last hope for a iNkosi'enyula (God choosen) descendent. It is not only expected that she should produce cubs for the future of the pride itself, but with her position as Ikhansela and the fact that she is the strongest seer in the pride today, it is one last duty that she feels entirely compelled to fulfil before she can pass on without regret.

-----------

For Xochipepe, I can offer Ragnvard, as a 'guy unlike anyone she has met before'.
User Image
Lol This is his journal, its pretty big.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:27 pm
Mysses Greenie

Would love to RP and see how they get on. He's only had...one full RP if I remember correctly so might take a bit of working out to get him as I want. Can see how they get on and go from there! I'll see about setting something up this weekend if you like ^___^

Syrius Lionwing

Stormborn - I would adore some family RP and thanks so much for the info on the family dynamic. That's actually given me some great direction for his personality. Having nurturing males in his life might mean he becomes the same way - which I hadn't considered before now. I'm happy to start something up, or if you get there first, feel free to do so and I'll reply asap.

Ghandi - hahaha, hilarious. I do wonder what Zakae would make of your guy! Would definitely be interested in this. Can do this after a SB RP maybe?

In Good Faith

I would love cub RP so much! Will get an RP set up for them and quote you this weekend!

Epine de Rose

Hahaha, feel free to use Zakae in your plot! Would totally love that!

Annchen

Oops my bad on that as well. We can definitely get that RP finished! I'll have a work out of family lines to make sure everything is all a-okay and let you know. I'll get a reply in asap!

Tanakako

Wayra - She is really pretty and has a really interesting back story! I'll have a look at the pride she's in - as I'm not familiar - and go from there. I'm not 100% sure that Zakae is the flinging type as I've not RPed him much, so perhaps once I've got a few more RPs under my belt for him, I might have a better idea as to it.

Ragnvard - he is soooo handsome! hahaha! However he might be a tad too 'bad' to attract Xochipepe. I am definitely up for them meeting, however, just to see how things go! Will be happy to start up this RP if you'd like to see how they interact.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:40 pm
Kimaria

8D -nudges things at-

Would Mawasii (or any of your Nergui) be interested in meeting Rapha's brother? He's a bit power-obsessed and can make for fun dramatimes.

For Xochipepe: She can meet Bjort! He's a bard, and definitely not your typical Stormborn. Not really into the violence of the pride (probably because he's not good at it), but since he's become a bard he's gotten pretty loud and proud of his ability to have a voice that can be listened to. He's a terrible gossip and likes to find people's buttons and push 'em incessantly.
Or Sjurd. He likes to fancy himself as being a charmer. Walks around the pride with a bit of swagger in his step. He has a deep-down-dark side that he keeps to himself, occasionally having the need to find bloodshed, but when he's around others from the pride he can be almost excessively chipper. Thinks he's hot s**t.
Either are up for plots, or just interactions c:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:44 pm
I'm just off to bed but yayyy rp! I'll sort something stormborn out for us tomorrow! We can maybe have a little cubby crèche interaction ^^  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:02 pm
Kimaria

Wayra - She is really pretty and has a really interesting back story! I'll have a look at the pride she's in - as I'm not familiar - and go from there. I'm not 100% sure that Zakae is the flinging type as I've not RPed him much, so perhaps once I've got a few more RPs under my belt for him, I might have a better idea as to it.

Ragnvard - he is soooo handsome! hahaha! However he might be a tad too 'bad' to attract Xochipepe. I am definitely up for them meeting, however, just to see how things go! Will be happy to start up this RP if you'd like to see how they interact.

Wayra is available for something more long term, but I figured a god would want to eventually mate with another god at some time, x3 Though she wont be alive much longer, being as she is already a mature lioness.

XD Understandable, Rag is a bit of an evil SOB. I have a couple of other vikings. Including his adolescent son and an unrelated boy.

User Image
He would work really well for her plot. He is a bit mixed up thanks to having Ragnvard as his father, deep down he is a young male who needs help escaping his dad's influence. Though for a while he is mixed up and rather like Scar's son from TLK2, kinda messed up.

Or I have this kid.
User Image
Mostly a blank slate, young and idealistic, tends to be quiet and thoughtful when not training,  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:10 am
oo DeD
Kimaria

8D -nudges things at-

Would Mawasii (or any of your Nergui) be interested in meeting Rapha's brother? He's a bit power-obsessed and can make for fun dramatimes.

For Xochipepe: She can meet Bjort! He's a bard, and definitely not your typical Stormborn. Not really into the violence of the pride (probably because he's not good at it), but since he's become a bard he's gotten pretty loud and proud of his ability to have a voice that can be listened to. He's a terrible gossip and likes to find people's buttons and push 'em incessantly.
Or Sjurd. He likes to fancy himself as being a charmer. Walks around the pride with a bit of swagger in his step. He has a deep-down-dark side that he keeps to himself, occasionally having the need to find bloodshed, but when he's around others from the pride he can be almost excessively chipper. Thinks he's hot s**t.
Either are up for plots, or just interactions c:

Yeeeees to RP with Rapha's brother! He is such an awesome looking lion! Mawasii would definitely like to meet him and perhaps I'll throw another female/male in, as well, so they can be out on patrol together or something. Will set something up for us today/weekend.

Also a big YES to both of your SB. They both sound awesome and really different and I'd love Xochi to meet a lot of different people. Happy for plots and interactions, too! Again, I'll try to get something set up either today or at the weekend!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 am
Tanakako
[
User Image

So, I am thinking of starting an RP for Wayra. I am interested in a plot. Zakae might have to be manipulated into a fling because he's not overtly romantic or anything. However, if they have male cubs, I'm not sure what will happen to them (as they will be seers). I don't think Zakae will either a) be aware he has cubs and b) if he was aware not sure he'd want to be their carer.

Again he might actually be willing to take any cubs that are kicked out, but as I've not RPed him much, can't be certain of this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:26 am
Kimaria
So, I am thinking of starting an RP for Wayra. I am interested in a plot. Zakae might have to be manipulated into a fling because he's not overtly romantic or anything. However, if they have male cubs, I'm not sure what will happen to them (as they will be seers). I don't think Zakae will either a) be aware he has cubs and b) if he was aware not sure he'd want to be their carer.

Again he might actually be willing to take any cubs that are kicked out, but as I've not RPed him much, can't be certain of this.

He doesn't have to worry about looking after them, he doesn't even need to know he has any. She would keep the male cubs hoping they wont be cursed (of course they will be legit seers, but she doesn't know that) and any that do have visions she will teach them to control/hide them from the pride, probably suggesting any boys with strong visions take jobs that allow them more privacy. Eg, my seer male in the pride is a scout, so he spends most of his time outside its boarders anyway.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:43 am
Tanakako
Kimaria

He doesn't have to worry about looking after them, he doesn't even need to know he has any. She would keep the male cubs hoping they wont be cursed (of course they will be legit seers, but she doesn't know that) and any that do have visions she will teach them to control/hide them from the pride, probably suggesting any boys with strong visions take jobs that allow them more privacy. Eg, my seer male in the pride is a scout, so he spends most of his time outside its boarders anyway.

Ok, cool!

Shall I start an RP for them in the pride lands or rogue lands?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:48 am
Kimaria
Ok, cool!

Either/or, where ever he would turn up. It would be on the boarder either way. That's where Wayra usually is.

Also tagged vikings!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 am
Tanakako
Kimaria
Ok, cool!

Either/or, where ever he would turn up. It would be on the boarder either way. That's where Wayra usually is.

Also tagged vikings!

Ok, perhaps I will put it in the pride subforum so it is easier to find if ever needed :3 shall go to it now!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:15 am
I was wondering if the goddess of confusion or her mom would like to rp with ebio femi, confusions adopted daughter from back in the day ( dawnwalkers ) before she dies. She will be in the journey to the new Egyptian pride and die shortly after. Is her plots, she has children that she would have passed down confusiins feathers to.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:55 pm
Chi Sohma
I was wondering if the goddess of confusion or her mom would like to rp with ebio femi, confusions adopted daughter from back in the day ( dawnwalkers ) before she dies. She will be in the journey to the new Egyptian pride and die shortly after. Is her plots, she has children that she would have passed down confusiins feathers to.

Confusion is currently deceased and not yet reborn and her mother is in disguise as a Croc. We could do an RP where she speaks with Croc and her grandchild if you like (:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:32 pm
Tag in the Firekin RP, would you like to end it there or keep going for a bit longer? Seems like a good place to fade to black.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:04 pm
NERGUI RP!

Okay, so I have two Nergui, one who is a Braak and the other who is a Shuko. The Braak is my adol, Larak, who I'm sure you're familiar with since Gren is his mother! xD He's my more easy going lion there, since he was born in and happy to interact with others, so long as they aren't distinctly below him. He prefers intellect over fighting, but will not hesitant to challenge another if the feeling should come over him of needing to fight.

User Image
My other girl is Dhoruba Kimya, who joined as a rogue, she is less sociable because she's trying to find ways of proving her worth to the pride. She needs friends maybe others who were born into the pride to vouch for her awesomeness? She has a unique form of battle lust in that she loves watching others fight and tear at each other, but she herself prefers to fight using scare tactics and stealth.

Would you be interested in your adol girl meeting either of them?

Kimaria

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces