Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
33/f/FL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:50 am
Rhys SilverWind
xdeathxbyxlovex
Rhys SilverWind
xdeathxbyxlovex
Hi my name is Jessica and probably too old to be on Gaia. LOL. I'm pretty shy and sometimes keep to myself. Looking for someone who understands what the word patient means

Hello Jessica *bows politely* And in all honesty, if you are too old to be here then so am I. I am almost 33 myself. I too am usually fairly shy (I feel a bit more comfortable putting myself out there initially online at least) and have learned to enjoy my own company most of the time. And as for patience.... it is sadly seeming to be a virtue many don't understand anymore. My last relationship taught me the value of patience, I will promise you that much. Anyway, I would be happy to chat with you if you like.

Hello sorry for long reply. How have u been doing? Thank u for answering my thread

No need to apologize, people do have lives after all. And I've been doing OK I guess. How about you? How are you doing? And you are very welcome, the pleasure is really all mine.

Im doing good. Now. Been sick with pneumonia and then I got shingles. But I am feeling a little better now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:37 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex
Hi my name is Jessica and probably too old to be on Gaia. LOL. I'm pretty shy and sometimes keep to myself. Looking for someone who understands what the word patient means

hi cool style hows the hunt going lol what sorta stuff do you like  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:03 pm
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

I didn't that my post would get responses

I like anime, manga, kpop, learning about different cultures and traveling. I also like reading  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:21 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

I like anime, manga, kpop, learning about different cultures and traveling. I also like reading

cool i love anime and gaming a a little cooking  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:35 pm
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

Oh a man that cooks

I am not a cooking kind of person. All I need is my crock pot and a microwave and good.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:57 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

Oh a man that cooks

I am not a cooking kind of person. All I need is my crock pot and a microwave and good.

lol dont blame you lot of work for like 10 min of joy but i have to admit people saying how nice a meal is or how well a cake turned out is nice even if it takes ages  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:16 pm
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

Oh a man that cooks

lol dont blame you lot of work for like 10 min of joy but i have to admit people saying how nice a meal is or how well a cake turned out is nice even if it takes ages

Yeah I don't really have a lot of patient for things like cooking. Plus nothing I make turns out the way it's suppose to  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:36 am
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

Oh a man that cooks

Yeah I don't really have a lot of patient for things like cooking. Plus nothing I make turns out the way it's suppose to

lol thats why i follow the recipe so whats up how are ya  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:22 am
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

It's going good so far

Oh a man that cooks

I'm doing good. Have to start looking for a job soon. The job I have now is only for the Easter holiday  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:52 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

Oh a man that cooks

I'm doing good. Have to start looking for a job soon. The job I have now is only for the Easter holiday

well good luck im sure you will land something awesome smile  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:09 am
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

Oh a man that cooks

thank u  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:59 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex
Scar X_X
xdeathxbyxlovex

thank u

np and if u ever want to chat or anything feel free to pm me  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:39 pm
Hello Miss Jessica. - bows - how are you and how was your day? Your not to old to be on here. I’m in my mid 20s My name is Phillip  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:25 am
xdeathxbyxlovex

hello jessica. my name is Michael. do you have skye or discord?

i'm 29  

TheLoneMage

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 pm
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
Hello Miss Jessica. - bows - how are you and how was your day? Your not to old to be on here. I’m in my mid 20s My name is Phillip

Hi how are u?  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces