Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:06 pm
Zingling
Welp, once I finish my RP with Rose and Syr I will start one for Brytti; her fraaaands are welcome to join too. Feel free to overwhelm Kae with questions galore, I am sure she'd be as excited as she would be annoyed with the overall experience.
That sounds great. Maybe after she first meets her, Brytti can decide they're totally BFFs and bring her Way Too Shy sister along to meet this paragon of lionesshood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:15 pm
Princess_Feylin

:'3 Don't mind at all! Just so I can expect it, how frequent do you reply? I tend to be a fairly consistent RPer, averaging 1-2 days between tags. Sometimes more or less depending on the week.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:19 pm
Princess_Feylin
That sounds great. Maybe after she first meets her, Brytti can decide they're totally BFFs and bring her Way Too Shy sister along to meet this paragon of lionesshood.

xD Yes please, she'd be so uncomfortable with the sudden adoration but willing to help Brytti and her sister when she could. She'd probably attempt to pawn the girls off on Dooley on occasion if/when they get a little too hyper/eager for her to work with.

Brilliant! I look forward to this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:34 pm
In Good Faith
Princess_Feylin

:'3 Don't mind at all! Just so I can expect it, how frequent do you reply? I tend to be a fairly consistent RPer, averaging 1-2 days between tags. Sometimes more or less depending on the week.
It depends on the day. I'm best on Tuesdays and Saturdays, when I can RP from work. The rest of the week I have pretty limited time for prolonged things. If you quote me, I will try to reply in a day or two.

Zingling
xD Yes please, she'd be so uncomfortable with the sudden adoration but willing to help Brytti and her sister when she could. She'd probably attempt to pawn the girls off on Dooley on occasion if/when they get a little too hyper/eager for her to work with.

Brilliant! I look forward to this.
That would be splendid. Brytti is so not about to be pawned off (but she also won't realize she's being pawned off, so there's that), but Seirende would be much better about it. This is going to be fun.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:57 am
Sibling RP! I have Pal's sister Eerika! She's got her mind set on becoming a Reaver, so she could bother Pal about why he's content in being Freeborn (and maybe bully him into joining her campaign? xD)

If any of your cubs need lessons in fierceness or independence, she'd be happy to teach them, or if any of your adols have information on how she could become a Reaver (because in her eyes they still kind of just manifest out of no where) then she would love to meet them! heart

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 am
Princess_Feylin

Does saying 'everything' count as an answer to this plot thread? xP

Victra
  • So I have Ankle Biters - she could start by meeting the Boss? 8'D
  • Ali`dido is a new dude in town, just made Freeborn - he'd happily play along with some flirting. 8]

Everyone?
  • I also have a blank slate Udyr for stuff and things?
  • If any of the females are looking to join a band to reach Reaver status they could join my Captain, Zjarri`fol. 8D
  • Priestess - Kluna likely won't take on another apprentice after just finishing up with Dione, but she'd be willing to meet individuals that are looking to join the rank. She'd likely direct the interested individuals to Dione or another priestess to apprentice under.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:19 am
belloblossom
Sibling RP! I have Pal's sister Eerika! She's got her mind set on becoming a Reaver, so she could bother Pal about why he's content in being Freeborn (and maybe bully him into joining her campaign? xD)

If any of your cubs need lessons in fierceness or independence, she'd be happy to teach them, or if any of your adols have information on how she could become a Reaver (because in her eyes they still kind of just manifest out of no where) then she would love to meet them! heart
Definitely sibling RP. Because Palisander's definitely not content being a freeborn. He just hasn't found a band yet. (And hoo boy is he defensive about that). Maybe they can plot out how to get themselves into a band and she can bully him. He might be bully-able. I've never RPed him.

Abominable Greenie

Victra
  • Ali`dido is a new dude in town, just made Freeborn - he'd happily play along with some flirting. 8]

Everyone?
  • If any of the females are looking to join a band to reach Reaver status they could join my Captain, Zjarri`fol. 8D
  • Priestess - Kluna likely won't take on another apprentice after just finishing up with Dione, but she'd be willing to meet individuals that are looking to join the rank. She'd likely direct the interested individuals to Dione or another priestess to apprentice under.
Definitely yes to all the Victra ideas. She'd be very pleased to be dealing to whatever gang approached her with things, and goodness could she use practice flirting. She's not much good at it. As far as Kluna, definitely she should meet her. As the head priestess, Kluna probably knows about the way Nadezhda/Victra's family does things, but it'd be good for them to maybe talk about it.

Let's see. Brytti is dying to become a reaver, so she'd love to join Zjarri. And she'd probably drag her shy sister along because "even if you don't like it, at least you'll be able to claim you went on a viking and be a reaver - honestly this is for your own good!"

How does you blank slate feel about being ambushed by a pair of cubs who mistake him for a reaver on patrol who might stop them crossing the pride's border to explore the rogue lands? Because Neisti and Tuhrata might do something like that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:26 am
Princess_Feylin
Abominable Greenie

Victra

Everyone?
Definitely yes to all the Victra ideas. She'd be very pleased to be dealing to whatever gang approached her with things, and goodness could she use practice flirting. She's not much good at it. As far as Kluna, definitely she should meet her. As the head priestess, Kluna probably knows about the way Nadezhda/Victra's family does things, but it'd be good for them to maybe talk about it.

Let's see. Brytti is dying to become a reaver, so she'd love to join Zjarri. And she'd probably drag her shy sister along because "even if you don't like it, at least you'll be able to claim you went on a viking and be a reaver - honestly this is for your own good!"

How does you blank slate feel about being ambushed by a pair of cubs who mistake him for a reaver on patrol who might stop them crossing the pride's border to explore the rogue lands? Because Neisti and Tuhrata might do something like that.

Sounds good to me, for all of the above!

So RP list will look like:
  • Victra x Sini`Deimos
  • Victra x Kluna
  • Victra x Ali`dido
  • Brytti + Sis x Zjarri*
  • Neisti + Tuhrata x Udyr

*Zjarri`fol: She is currently part of the Tethys plot, which means they could tag along/we could do a little Back-Log or have them do a quick stint in the Bahari (which is where the band currently is). The next area the band will be moving is to Dov, but the girls can return home after the Bahari, they wouldn't be expected to stay and carry on.

(I just wanted to tack that on~)

Also, would you like them to meet Zjarri before they go (if the Tethys plot doesn't put a damper on them)?

<3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:38 am
Princess_Feylin

User Image

So I have a budding preistess that could do with some information on how to find herself a preistess to apprentice to. Datura is a poisoner, she's been picking plants and smashing them in to her siblings and parents food since she was a cub, she hasn't killed anyone yet but she has caused some very bad tummy upsets.

I'v also got cubs that could do with some general interaction.

User Image

Because steinnar is a boy his mother doesn't pay too much attention to him, his mother very much believes girls are better than boys so she expects very little of her sons. Her daughters on the other hand she expects them to be powerful reavers and potentially captains one day.

User Image

Eostre falls in to that category and as her mother pushes her to fight she isnt really sure if she should. She is of course trying to impress her mother at the moment but i think that will whither as she ages.

User Image

New blank slate baby! I dunno what he's like yet so id love some rp to suss that out his name is Borkr.

User Image

And finally I have Dooley who is basically a massive ball of soft fluff but built like a wall, he is absolutely huge and after some recent training he has built up the muscle that he lost during his time wandering as a rogue. He is obviously of Firekin decent but he is so tame he only lifts his claws when he has to. Basically followed Kaelyn to the stormborn. He could quite easily become a reaver but it doesn't interest him he's happy to stay a freeborn and just look after his fighting friend. He could easily train young cubs on how to spar though. Basically gentle giant all too happy to help others but old enough and strong enough to take care of himself. Would happily be a father figure to any cubs looking for one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:47 am
Abominable Greenie
Princess_Feylin
Abominable Greenie

Victra

Everyone?

• Victra x Sini`Deimos
  • Victra x Kluna
  • Victra x Ali`dido
  • Brytti + Sis x Zjarri*

*Zjarri`fol: She is currently part of the Tethys plot, which means they could tag along/we could do a little Back-Log or have them do a quick stint in the Bahari (which is where the band currently is). The next area the band will be moving is to Dov, but the girls can return home after the Bahari, they wouldn't be expected to stay and carry on.

Also, would you like them to meet Zjarri before they go (if the Tethys plot doesn't put a damper on them)?

<3
That RP list looks fantastic! I don't know much anything about the Tethys plot, but I could toss them into a quick Bahari stint, then go home. Maybe Seirende will get sick or something. Eat a bad clam. But I'd definitely like them to meet Zjarri, if you have the time.

Syrius Lionwing
So I have a budding preistess that could do with some information on how to find herself a preistess to apprentice to. Datura is a poisoner, she's been picking plants and smashing them in to her siblings and parents food since she was a cub, she hasn't killed anyone yet but she has caused some very bad tummy upsets.

I'v also got cubs that could do with some general interaction.

Because steinnar is a boy his mother doesn't pay too much attention to him, his mother very much believes girls are better than boys so she expects very little of her sons. Her daughters on the other hand she expects them to be powerful reavers and potentially captains one day.

Eostre falls in to that category and as her mother pushes her to fight she isnt really sure if she should. She is of course trying to impress her mother at the moment but i think that will whither as she ages.
I don't know how well a meeting between Datura and Victra would go. Victra would probably laugh at her or see her as trying to interfere with her family's role in the priestesshood. She might actually give her misinformation. I don't know how okay with that you'd be.

Maybe Steinnar could meet Perillinen? His mother kind of expects all of her cubs (from his litter at least) to be captains some day, although she hasn't said as much to them. Peril would love to have someone he could make sort of his second-in-command and stand up with him when he disagrees with Wrist Licker leadership.

Perhaps Eostre could meet Tuhrata? He's not much of a fighter, but he's definitely an explorer. Maybe if they have fun exploring, she'll find other ways to appreciate her future captaincy?

I am up for any kind of RP with a cub named Borkr. Does he cook, by any chance?

Would Dooley mind offering Skummelt some pointers on her fighting?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:56 am
Princess_Feylin

That all sounds good and it would probably be amusing for Datura to take a wrong turn (maybe they could become rivals?) so yeh id be happy with a misinformation rp!

The cub rps all sound cute and maybe Borkr will be a cook XD!

And yup dooley can do that ^__^!

Where do you want to start? I have to go out in a bit but I can set up an rp or three when i get back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:23 am
Princess_Feylin
Abominable Greenie
Princess_Feylin
Abominable Greenie

Victra

Everyone?

• Victra x Sini`Deimos
  • Victra x Kluna
  • Victra x Ali`dido
  • Brytti + Sis x Zjarri*

<3
That RP list looks fantastic! I don't know much anything about the Tethys plot, but I could toss them into a quick Bahari stint, then go home. Maybe Seirende will get sick or something. Eat a bad clam. But I'd definitely like them to meet Zjarri, if you have the time.

Sounds good to me! 8D I can start a couple~
(Also spoiler-caption bahah)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:14 am
Syrius Lionwing
That all sounds good and it would probably be amusing for Datura to take a wrong turn (maybe they could become rivals?) so yeh id be happy with a misinformation rp!

The cub rps all sound cute and maybe Borkr will be a cook XD!

And yup dooley can do that ^__^!

Where do you want to start? I have to go out in a bit but I can set up an rp or three when i get back.
Would you like to begin with Tuhrata and Eostre, and also Dooley and Skummelt? I have started an RP for Dooley here.
Abominable Greenie
I'm about to go to breakfast, but when I get back I can start up the Neisti/Tuhrata/Udyr and Victra/Kluna RPs?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:15 am
Princess_Feylin

Perfect!  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:11 am
Princess_Feylin

Sorry for the wait there <3

Eostre & Tuhrata  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads