Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:59 am
Ecavi

Hey Tan.. I found an RP from November we had started with Kuhasa and Laini.. *cough* I dropped the ball but I'm interested in finishing it if you are rofl I'll reply later.

lol Sure!!! I wana breed him again some time so he needs rp. Besides, Laini is so fun to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 am
User Image Would Kuhasa want to help her out with making some babies? emotion_kirakira
She's got a very feisty spirit and refuses to be second to males which is why she'd probably go to Kuhasa for the job/honor.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 am
Ecavi

I'm not sure if Bonelands allows rogues, but if they do, I can possibly offer some of mine then for rp?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:39 am
Puhterodactyl
User Image Would Kuhasa want to help her out with making some babies? emotion_kirakira
She's got a very feisty spirit and refuses to be second to males which is why she'd probably go to Kuhasa for the job/honor.

Of course ;D I have RPs up for grabs if you want to claim them and get an RP with meee~

SSBrosB

Rogues are generally unwelcome but Kuhasa likes to patrol around the borders if you'd like to meet him biggrin  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am
Ecavi
Rogues are generally unwelcome but Kuhasa likes to patrol around the borders if you'd like to meet him biggrin
Well, I'm not sure whom would be best to throw at him, but I have Layla and Kalisha I could throw at him? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:07 pm
SSBrosB

Either would be good emotion_kirakira And their colors would give them away as non-BL members~ :B Set something up?? <33  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:41 am
I don't know if you already have it covered, but if you still need RPs for Kuhasa, I would be available to stomp something out by the 1st? Mokosh was recently accepted into the Bonelands, and maybe she and Kuhasa could meet.

I don't have any super compelling ideas for an RP between them, although her last RP set her up to be curious about crocodiles, having never seen one before. Given the pride's recent experience with them, I can imagine it being kind of a sensitive topic. Maybe he could explain them to her, as he would seem to be something of an expert?

Ecavi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:52 am
Anderleit
I don't know if you already have it covered, but if you still need RPs for Kuhasa, I would be available to stomp something out by the 1st? Mokosh was recently accepted into the Bonelands, and maybe she and Kuhasa could meet.

I don't have any super compelling ideas for an RP between them, although her last RP set her up to be curious about crocodiles, having never seen one before. Given the pride's recent experience with them, I can imagine it being kind of a sensitive topic. Maybe he could explain them to her, as he would seem to be something of an expert?

I would love crocodile related RP, and the help emotion_kirakira

Kuhasa's crocodile pal is currently hanging around with the pride now (before they migrate) so whether or not he's actually part of the RP, he'd be an easy topic to have come up~  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:09 am
Ecavi
I would love crocodile related RP, and the help emotion_kirakira

Kuhasa's crocodile pal is currently hanging around with the pride now (before they migrate) so whether or not he's actually part of the RP, he'd be an easy topic to have come up~

She'd be happy to meet him if you felt like bringing him in! If not, I'm sure Kuhasa could keep her entertained all on his own. ^^

Shall I whip up an introduction and ping you in?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:10 am
Anderleit
She'd be happy to meet him if you felt like bringing him in! If not, I'm sure Kuhasa could keep her entertained all on his own. ^^

Shall I whip up an introduction and ping you in?

Sure! Sounds great! biggrin  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:27 pm
Ecavi

belloblossom

Always yes to Safura emotion_kirakira Going to focus on her for now ;3 I'd love awkward RP discussing fertility issues xDD Safura's proposition originates so far back ICly now (and his breeding with Amakhaza has been so long delayed), Kuhasa was definitely starting to think maybe he just couldn't sire any cubs rofl Now he definitely has cubs, he'd be stupidly relieved. Of course, that could introduce awkward drama of accidentally implying maybe it's her fault xD IDK if you'd want to go there with this, rofl. I do generally try to maintain some continuity in my RPs, so this stuff has just been happening in the back of my brain.

Yay! heart
That RP sounds amazing and with the new litter in the pride now, Safura's gonna be worried someone either beat her to it or if Kuhasa "did it wrong" so to speak. xD
If you'd like, I can start that RP and quote you in it when it's posted. Between this RP and the ORP that's currently happening, Safura will only need one more RP before this breeding can be a thing! Eeee!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:33 pm
belloblossom
Yay! heart
That RP sounds amazing and with the new litter in the pride now, Safura's gonna be worried someone either beat her to it or if Kuhasa "did it wrong" so to speak. xD
If you'd like, I can start that RP and quote you in it when it's posted. Between this RP and the ORP that's currently happening, Safura will only need one more RP before this breeding can be a thing! Eeee!

rofl So excited, please do start something up! >3  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:17 am
Hey Ecavi, I have a male here who could RP with any of yours. I'd really like him to get some kind of friendship with someone. He's taking care of his mother and to keep close to her took a vow of celibacy. He's a bit older, but fairly active and fit!

Ecavi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:09 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Hey Ecavi, I have a male here who could RP with any of yours. I'd really like him to get some kind of friendship with someone. He's taking care of his mother and to keep close to her took a vow of celibacy. He's a bit older, but fairly active and fit!

Ecavi

Sorry for the long delay!

I'd love for Kuhasa to meet Dwa, he hasn't really known what to make of Ahluke so he has mostly ignored them. Current events and the fact that his time is running out (and that he now has a son) would make him more interested in chatting~

Also, I just got Ukuphila! Since Ehluke help with babysitting and her mother died when she was young, I'm sure she's seen plenty of them :3 If they could be previously acquainted, I would really like that~ she needs a "neutral" party to ramble to, she's currently worried about what to do about her first hunt without a mother or other female relatives to help her.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out