Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 pm
No worries about the wait! Work is pretty crazy this week so my replies will be slow, but I'll get that other RP up for us when I get to replying -w-b

Also, Kasoro came from the Kitwana and I'm pretty sure their sister is still their. Her owner hasn't been on Gaia in a dog's age, though, so...she's there, just not 'there' XD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 pm
Bugghnrahk

Do you have Skype/AIM/Discord? 8D  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 pm
Abominable Greenie

Do you have Skype/AIM/Discord? 8D

I have skype! I am bughnrahk there as well (only one g).

And I have downloaded discord but it is not friendly to my computer. ; 3;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 pm
Bugghnrahk
I have skype! I am bughnrahk there as well (only one g).

And I have downloaded discord but it is not friendly to my computer. ; 3;
Added you to Skype. <3  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Abominable Greenie
Added you to Skype. <3

Added you back! <3 Sorry for the wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:29 pm
Wheee~ I have lots of possibilities~

For Bushiri:
Zakae and Rapha are available. Rapha is leader of the Nergui. They're a not so nice bunch who do love their seers. They force unwilling seers to help them and such. It's a very small pride, though, so no need to join as a member if not wanted. He can drop in for a visit. Zakae is a wanderer so he can be anywhere. A bit OCD. Doesn't like change. Has little rituals for everything. I probably have some others he can meet, too, but will post them when I have more time to look through my potentials!

I have Uwriyel's father, brother
and grandfather, too. And would love RP. They all have very different personalities and are all guards [the family is very proud of its military heritage!]

For Cassius I have, Netravati as a female he could possibly drag along for an adventure/corrupt. She's a powerful seer and a member of the plague pride. However as time passes she is growing more and more distressed at losing loved ones and cant understand why she is immune. She's a little mad herself so wouldn't mind him - well, hopefully! Would be interesting to see how their dynamic works :3

Bugghnrahk

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:49 pm
Bugghnrahk

So, I have been mulling over an idea since you opened this and figured I might as well pitch it finally since it keeps on bugging me.

I have a lady named Kaelyn in the Stormborn with a incredibly fair-minded attitude who would probably greatly appreciate Bushiri's attitude and ability to forsee events. She wouldn't take him in as a thrall unless he absolutely wanted that; she'd rather figure out a way to have him join as a freeborn. Kaelyn hates the idea of just taking advantage of others and literally wants to try her best at saving others from shitty situations.

I am working on making her a captain, so she'd definitely recruit him as one of her head scouts. He seems to have a similar interest in lending a paw rather than muscling his way into everything.

I don't have Kaelyn's image currently, I am using my phone to post this but she does already have a mate so there would be no issue with keeping things platonic in nature.
I might have a lady for Bushiri later if you were still looking for a lady for him.

Kaelyn's Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:17 am
For Laniluana I have Hajari
User Image
Who is (hopefully) going to eventually join Aérastouvíos which is a WD only pack.

Bugghnrahk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out