Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:34 am
HoneyTeaTree

I'd still love to do a family RP, and I will reply to the RP we have started!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am
Late reply (sorry about that), though I don't think I will have the time to do a rp. I haven't been feeling rp for a while unfortunately, sadly I find that the older I get the less time I have. I am sorry.

I do have a question for both of you though. I recently won another breeding for Nevena and Hollie and they had 1 girl and 2 boys (1 was a mocktwin). I am planning to hold another contest for 2 of them and was wondering if you wanted to add anything to Edelweiss' and Brandnetel's profile? Such as what they have been doing recently or any changes to personality (I had planned to just copy and paste from the original contest thread).

Kyjoto

HoneyTeaTree

Rita Zyon

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:32 pm
[quote="Rita Zyon”]

It’s not problem, Rita! Life gets super busy and it needs to be the important thing. RP is just a fun side activity when you have the time for it, but even then RP can feel like a chore sometimes @-@

And I can give you a bit of an update for Brandnetel! He’s currently traveling with Mahogany Sunset’s Ullúme. We’ve plotted that Ullúme lives in a meadow area with group of grass type poké-soq and other nature themed soq not too far from the family’s forest. Ullúme visited to establish diplomatic relations and now Brandnetel is traveling with her (as I feel Nevena and Hollie would have encourage him to go out and see the world and also kind of hope that Brand would finally learn how to open up to someone else) to be a guard for her on her diplomatic trips, as well as see more of the world.

He’s learning to be less quick to judge and he has a bit of an interest in Ullúme. Maho and I are still plotting them out when we can, but I think they’re going to be a good pair together! Here they are together

Brand is definitely going to open up to her as they travel together. Hopefully Nevena, Hollie, and his sisters won’t miss him too much while he’s out traveling with Ullúme.

And sorry for the late, reply, Rita! I have stuff on the market right now imand a lot of my quote notifications get swept away with all the purchase notifications.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:14 pm
It's all good! Thank you for responding so quickly. I ended up copying and pasting the personality blurb from the old contest thread and added the update about him and Ullúme (let me know if you want anything else changed). I hope that they work out, they look lovely together ^^. Although the family will miss him, they would be very supportive of his decision. As Hollie and Nevena both came from other parts before settling down, I think that going out to explore the world would be encouraged if their children wanted to.  

Rita Zyon

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:48 pm
Rita Zyon

No problem! biggrin I know Ky has been swept up with real life, but I'm sure she's super stoked that Edelweiss is getting more siblings! They all look so adorable too! I can't wait to see what others come up with for them smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff