This Single is Ready to Pringle!

User Image
User Image

Breeding Type: Either Regular or Mock Breeding
Slot Type: One to three flings pending plots
Doppel Breeding: No no no
Plotting: I am totally up for plotting

Name: Murasaki Tsuya
Personality: Her parents are sweet, intelligent mares and in that way she is much the same: she is observant, understanding, and even-tempered. However, the Wishing Star took some liberties when they created her and she does not speak. Instead, the glow at her throat changes hue to communicate her thoughts and feelings -- brighter, fainter, lighter, darker, etc. She has also gained enough fine motor control over it that she can extend it in small tendrils when she needs.

Tsuya has a deep connection with the energy that surrounds her and seeks connections with Soquili who are easy for her to be around. These tend to be either those who are open and accepting or who also have some sort of 'abnormal' thing about them which keeps them balanced between the visible world and one that exists metaphysically.

Details: I don't know if Nashide Nimae has any interest in mares or not but if she does, it seems that they have pretty good potential both in terms of aesthetics and in personality. Tsuya is not interested whatsoever in mating with stallions, although she does not mind having them be part of a family group.

At this point, she needs situation in which she can form a deep bond with another Soquili, but this will not be the final place she settles down. She will want to stay for a while, form connections and community, and be an integral part of the family until any children are grown and can choose their own paths, but at some point it will be time for her to move on and give her love to a different group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:31 am
Nikkichomp

Hello, and thank you so much for posting! Normally this would be a no (for reasons explained a little later), but I think Tsuya's personality would be perfect for her! I have also poked around your teepee before, and I'm super fond of the care you show your pets; I'd be honored if you wanted a family member of mine. T_T <3 I find Bitey's colors (as well as her entire family............... cries!!) hard to match and although I think their aesthetics can work out, it would not be my cup of tea; however, I would love to plot this out and give you mock permission to use Bitey if you would be amicable to that? No offense taken if you would not be a fan of the arrangement; I appreciate your time either way! <3  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:56 pm
Ryuukishin

I can totally see how the color mix wouldn't be for everyone! I am so so so excited that you're interested in giving mockbreeding permission though. Completely and totally into plotting & trying for a slot to get a mock baby. Thank you so much for getting back to me and I am super excited to see how this turns out!! heart

EDIT: Do you want to plot in PM, in this thread, via a chat service of some sort? Lemme know what works for you smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm
Nikkichomp xx

SCREAMS, thank you!! ;w; <3

I'm on Discord if you have an account; if not, we can stay here? And for their plots, did you have a preference between Tsuya meeting Bitey (1) when she was still young and learning; they could make mistakes with one another, learn to heal and forgive, and also learn to accept that you can love someone while realizing it doesn't mean you two are meant to be. Or (2) when Bitey is older and more experienced; she could be a steady supportive figure if Tsuya would benefit more from the security, and if they face any conflict it could be external rather than between themselves?

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Ryuukishin
Nikkichomp xx

SCREAMS, thank you!! ;w; <3

I'm on Discord if you have an account; if not, we can stay here? And for their plots, did you have a preference between Tsuya meeting Bitey (1) when she was still young and learning; they could make mistakes with one another, learn to heal and forgive, and also learn to accept that you can love someone while realizing it doesn't mean you two are meant to be. Or (2) when Bitey is older and more experienced; she could be a steady supportive figure if Tsuya would benefit more from the security, and if they face any conflict it could be external rather than between themselves?

Hi sorry for delay! It has been a busy few days. I added you on Discord, my name doesn't match up to here though. Display photo is a photo of one of my tattoos & numbers at the end are 5408; I can PM you my full ID if you'd like as well :3 If you find that I'm not replying for a few days you can always nudge me on here; sometimes I don't notice my discord notifications.

I think meeting when they're older will be better for her (and my muse!), although Tsuya will have a lot of learning and growing to do still.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff