Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Royal Luau Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

The Munchlax would put the Togepi down and go back to his tray, promptly picking it up and preparing to sell some more. No sooner did the Munchlax pick it up did a Litten come running up to it and pouncing on its tray, knocking all the malasada off of it with a gleeful meow.

"Haha! Crazy Litten." A teenage girl said as she walked up from behind the Litten, picking her Pokemon up and turning around to walk away.

"Hey! You have to pay for that!" The portly man shouted in protest, his Munchlax looking like it could cry.

"Not my fault your Pokemon is a klutz." She scoffed at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:07 pm
Before the teenager could get away, a Xatu would land right in front of her, spreading its wings and blocking her path.

"He said you have to pay for that!" Keiko shouted, grateful that Natalia was around to help out despite being told that she could enjoy the festival if she wanted.

Togen gave the Munchlax a few reassuring pats on the back before turning his gaze to the Litten trainer with an angry glare. As quick as his little legs would take him, he leapt off the counter and ran off, stopping in front of Keiko and giving what he thought was a heroic speech. Unfortunately, the only thing the teenager or Keiko heard was Pokespeak.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:14 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

The girl would be slightly startled by the appearance of the Xatu but at the same time annoyed. Turning around the girl would let her Litten jump out of its arms and then, once facing Keiko, roll her eyes. "Why? I didn't do anything. Not my fault his crappy food fell on the ground." She continued to mouth off.

As for the Litten it understood Togen's 'heroic speech' and in response laughed at the Togepi, hurling a few insults at it its self.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:24 pm
"Is that your Litten or isn't it? Take responsibility!" Keiko shouted. She hadn't noticed Togen yet.

Togen took Litten's insults in stride, and continued to speak of its 'injustices'. He was determined to make this Litten see the error of its ways.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:48 pm
With a trip ruined for the most part the last time the bunch was in Alola, I brought Tristen back because some of the things that happened during the festival from last time was a bit ruined by the likes of Tapu Bulu. I would merely sit back to watch Tristen try his hand at the battle royale they were about to take part in.

Tristen got upon the stage, taking a position at the yellow corner, looking back at me as I spectated. Tristen looked over towards his competition of sorts, thinking on what he could do. He was tempted to get a massive power house like his Dragonite out, but then that would be too obvious on his part. Galvantula? Maybe...but then maybe not. Then an idea struck the boy.

"Castform!" Tristen shouted, tossing out a Pokeball. Once the ball lands, out comes a rather happy cloud-shaped Pokemon with a happy squeal and ready for battle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm
"Yeah, it is. I still didn't do anything." The girl huffed with her arms folded.

The Litten, tired of Togen's rambling, let out a heavy sigh, blowing a weak Ember attack out of its nostrils at the Togepi, laughing afterwards.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:38 pm
Togen would certainly feel the heat, but he wasn't anywhere near impressed with Litten's backtalk. In fact, that attempt was so weak that it actually made him Yawn! Litten better step it up before it passes out.

Keiko sighed. "That Litten's yours, so you're responsible for it. That means its actions are your actions If you won't pay for damages, at least apologize!" Keiko was getting fired up. "Tell you what, if you can beat me in a Pokemon Battle, I'll pay for it! But you better pay up if you lose!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:42 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Togen would certainly feel the heat, but he wasn't anywhere near impressed with Litten's backtalk. In fact, that attempt was so weak that it actually made him Yawn! Litten better step it up before it passes out.

Keiko sighed. "That Litten's yours, so you're responsible for it. That means its actions are your actions If you won't pay for damages, at least apologize!" Keiko was getting fired up. "Tell you what, if you can beat me in a Pokemon Battle, I'll pay for it! But you better pay up if you lose!"

"Sounds good to me." The girl said with a smile, he Litten yawning in response to Togen, its trainer not noticing the Togepi's Yawn move. "Hear that, Litten? Time for a battle. Scramble that egg with a Fury Swipes!" She commanded her cat.

With a gleeful hiss the Litten would lung at the Togepi, claws extracted as it swiped away at the little Fairy with its sharp claws.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 716 ... 9!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:53 pm
"Egg?" Keiko asked, looking down at the battle. By the time she saw Togen he was trying to block a Fury Swipes and getting his arms cut up for the trouble. "Togen!"

Togen got pushed back by the attack, and was about to let loose a Metronome when a familiar sound signaled the need to dodge. Togen would look backwards to find who he thought of as his mother holding a Pokeball. She tried to recall him. He shouted at her, wondering what the big idea was.

"Togen, no! You could get seriously hurt!" Keiko replied, worried for the little Togepi that hatched a few days ago. Togen wasn't having any of that crap, and was happy to tell her as such. Though she couldn't understand any of what he was saying, she could discern the defiance in his voice. He WANTED to battle.

Keiko hesitated. She thought of Togen as a baby, but he certainly wasn't acting like one. She nodded, giving in. "Okay! But we work together! Just trust me, okay?"

Togen found these terms to be acceptable, and faced his foe, who looked to be in need of a nap. "Okay! Let's see what Metronome does!"

Togen performed the ritual of Metronome and was surprised to feel electricity coursing through his tiny fist. He immediately rushed toward the Litten and swung at him, focusing on hitting him over doing damage with his fist. After all, the move would do the rest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Togen performed the ritual of Metronome and was surprised to feel electricity coursing through his tiny fist. He immediately rushed toward the Litten and swung at him, focusing on hitting him over doing damage with his fist. After all, the move would do the rest.

The tiny Pokemon would take not only its trainer by surprise with its strength but also both its enemies as Litten and its trainer were caught off guard by the sudden Thunder Punch. The cat would let out a pained whine as it was hit, the Fire cat flinching a bit as the electricity coursed through its body.

"That all you got!? Just a bunch of show! Come on, Litten, burn that thing to the ground!" The girl demanded but...

"Lit..." Snored her Litten, finally succumbing to the earlier Yawn.

"What the...wake up! Why are you sleeping at a time like this!?" She demanded to know, picking up her cat and shaking it a bit, but it was no use, it was fast asleep. "You cheated!" She huffed, pulling out a handful of bills and throwing them on the ground. "Take your stupid money! Cheaters!" With that said the girl would stomach off, her sleeping Litten thrown over her shoulder.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 pm
"Hawlucha, no, bad!" Amaranth shouted from elsewhere in Royal Avenue, chasing her Hawlucha as he leaped and bounded towards the Battle Royal arena. Apparently, she had arrived at some point, letting herself blend in and just enjoy the sights. It was all going well until her Hawlucha came out and caught wind of another fight like the one he crashed before the whole party was crashed.

"We can't just rush in there like that!" As it appeared, she wasn't having much success in dealing with her Pokemon here as the two approached the ring. By the time she finally caught up, the two were already on the red corner.

"...um... great." Amaranth said to herself, sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:10 pm
"What happened?" Keiko asked. She looked down at Togen who just shrugged. Deciding he took enough damage, Keiko put Togen in his ball and scooped up the money, bringing it to the guy at the Malasada stand and apologizing.

Deciding to not stick around, Keiko wandered around a bit, eventually coming across the Battle Royale. Deciding that she hadn't yet calmed down from Togen's antics, Keiko hunted Hera down and entered herself in the Battle Royale.

Once she found herself at the Blue Corner of the ring, she let her Heracross out and was ready.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Indeed the voice would ring familar in Ryan's ears. Ryan would walk over towards the ref with Skyla still on his arms. He would take a deep breath to calm himself before speaking. "I am surprised you aren't actually up there taking on all challengers, Kahuna Hala. Has time taken a bit of your fire?" Ryan says with a smirk. It was time to make peace with his past. One step at a time that is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm
RCCaughtem
Indeed the voice would ring familar in Ryan's ears. Ryan would walk over towards the ref with Skyla still on his arms. He would take a deep breath to calm himself before speaking. "I am surprised you aren't actually up there taking on all challengers, Kahuna Hala. Has time taken a bit of your fire?" Ryan says with a smirk. It was time to make peace with his past. One step at a time that is.

Hala would glance over at Ryan at first, cocking an eyebrow before turning around to completely face him. "Well I do love a good match but I also enjoy seeing the younger generation in action." He said with a hearty laugh. "You seem familiar, son. Have we met before? You old pupil of mine? Time has taken more than the fire in me." He laughed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:54 pm
"And it looks like we have our competitors!" Ultimo declared. "We have Reno of Goldenrod City in the green corner and his [ ]. Tristen of Mahagony Town in the yellow corner and his Castform. Amaranth of Orre in the red corner and her Hawlucha. And finally Keiko of Johto and her Heracross!" The crowd assembled around the arena would go wild for the trainers and their Pokemon.

"The rules are simple; each trainer is allowed to use up to three Pokemon. There are no teams and it's each Pokemon against every other Pokemon. A trainer receives one point for each Pokemon they knock out with the finishing blow. The battle ends when one trainer is without any usable Pokemon or a single trainer receives three points. Ties will be solved in a sudden death match. Now, without further delay, let the Royal Battle Royal begin!" Ultimo cried out, the crowd getting even louder.

(Order of battle is as follows, according to speed: Amaranth [Hawlucha] > Keiko [Heracross] > Tristen [Castform], Reno [Marowak])

[Will edit for Reno's Pokemon.]  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces