Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Nil'nocere Lands
[EVENT ORP] Flu Season!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:43 pm
Bedisa was bewildered by the way the lioness had reacted, but realized afterwards that perhaps she had approached her to quickly - for that she made a note. Smiling she finished the mental note and quickly began to respond. "Don't worry, I'm able to help here, I hadn't been assigned to anything else yet and so I don't see any reason for me to be anywhere else." The leopardess had spoken with her grandmother a few times and her family was quite large, so her speaking with others was well adapted by her young adolescent years.

"You're doing a wonderful job, Chusi."

The leopardess felt warm and fuzzy, helping others created such an amazing feeling and perhaps the only thing better was to offer compliments to those that seemed to need one in the moment. "My name is Bedisa, it's nice to meet you as well. Though it'd have been nicer under better circumstances." The words warranted a small laugh from the dark female. "Here, let me help with those." The leopardess helped herself to some of the blankets the lioness had brought, set them on the ground briefly before handing one out as well.

"Have you been here long?" She offered the question to make conversation.

(( Current Total: 40 ))

Fairy Snails

Anderleit rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:51 pm
Cato was all too happy to move closer to one of the pride's actual field medics. Her good humor only grew at the lioness' reassurances. "They're in good hands, indeed," she giggled gently, settling down on the other side of the healer, "if slightly over-eager ones." The words were backed up with a purr intended to take the edge of any perceived slight. Zeal wasn't a bad thing, right? Especially when it came to assisting others in need.

(( Current Total: 31 ))

DavyJnah

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Annchen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:55 pm
User ImageGekkota had been eager to volunteer, never one to pass up an opportunity to help with healing in any way, shape or form. Since she was too young and inexperienced to be trusted with dispensing medicine, the young apprentice been tasked with fetching various items. She gave her sister Chusi a nod as she passed her, carrying a load of blankets.

Now where was that Field Medic?

"Eryxa?" she said after putting down her own bundle, "Here are the roots you wanted from the stores. Did you need me to get anything else?"

Fairy Snails

DavyJnah

(( Current Total: 29 ))  
DavyJnah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:00 pm
(( Current Total: 25 ))

Eryxa stopped and smiled. Although she didn't really turn to the other she did reply, "Would you like to help me? I have enough salve here. Will ease any pain they feel from this. Its bitter though, but needs to go on their tongues." To be honest the stuff was nasty. Once her mother had given it to her and she hated her for the entire week she had been forced to take it. The medicine had run its course, brought down the pain and she hadn't felt like she was sweltering in her own pelt.

"Do you know any medicines?" Her ears twitched to listen to the others. "I can make more salve if any of you also want to give some to the others. I am only one lioness."

The voice, she thought for a moment, oh yes, "Yes thank you Gekkota. How about you help me get these to others. Its bitter but remind them it will help them with any pain and reduce some of their symptoms."

Anderleit

Annchen

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 pm
[It's a collective effort guys! You go off the post of the person above you for the SP, not your own previous post <3]  
Fairy Snails rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Chusi gave the leopardess a smile. "Oh, uh thank you." She said quickly, not expecting to be complimented. "I just want to do what I can to help. Passing out blankets seemed like a task that I could do and not mess up."

Bedisa, she thought. Chusi knew that she would have to keep the helpful leopardess in mind. "It is terrible to meet like this, but it is one way to bring the pride together." She responded.

"My siblings and I came here with our father when we were cubs. I haven't really had the chance to come out and meet the rest of the pride though. I've mainly stuck with my brothers and sisters." She explained. “Our mother decided to do her own thing though. I haven't seen her since we were cubs, but I am thankful for the family I do have. How about you? Were you born here?”

Abominable Greenie

(( Current Total: 15 ))  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Anderleit rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm
The brown lioness' smile faltered slightly. The medic seemed to be...ignoring her? But her request was friendly enough, even if she hadn't turned to address... Oh. Oh! Cato's eyes widened only momentarily before she composed herself, and then her smile was more out of relief than reluctance to give offense. She had only just caught a glimpse of the medic's preternaturally pale eyes. Combined with her movements, the lioness could only assume that the healer wasn't being standoffish; there was just no need to turn and address someone she couldn't rightly see.

"I'd be happy to!" Cato's reply held, perhaps, a bit too much enthusiasm - but it was the kind of nervous relief inherent in realizing that she hadn't made an utter buffoon of herself. "And no, I'm afraid not - I just tend the gardens. I love plants, and I know a great many have healing properties. I'm excited to find ways that they might benefit others."

(( Current Total: 14 ))

DavyJnah

Annchen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm
Gekkota bit her tongue to avoid squealing with deligth. She was allowed to help with real medicine! That was so cool! She nodded eagerly, then remembered speaking was good.

"Yes!" she said, "Thank you! I mean, yes I can help, I'll tell them! I'll do it right now!"

She took her portions of the salve and prepared to meet some patients. Eeee!

(( Current Total: 9 )) (we were one off a bit further up)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:33 pm
[Your guy's math is actually a little off! Your current total is actually 22 if you don't include posts with no RP responses]  
DavyJnah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:49 pm
(( Current Total: 20 ))

"Thank you Gekkota." Then she actually turned to the brown female, "Sorry to be rude, Eryxa. You are?" No reason to be rude while they were all working towards a common goal of helping the sick. "Gardening is good. I might have to check if you have any good herbs I could use later, if you don't mind. Could help the sick. Or I could whip up something else." The blind lioness said with a smile on her face.

Then she went back to the others, she would need to get more materials for the salve. The pouch was feeling a bit light after giving some out. Maybe even make Alatheus go find a few more pouches.

Anderleit

Annchen

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Seiei rolled 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Seiei

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:03 pm
Majani sighed, nuzzling the lion he had plopped down next to. He was sharing body heat when needed and scooting over when he felt fresh air was needed. He had never been a father or raised cubs of his own, but it felt right to him in his patience and self fulfilling care of another.  
Seiei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:04 pm
(( Current Total: 13 I think?)

((Uh... Roll because sickly son hit button before I was ready))  

Seiei

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:38 pm
"Not a problem," Cato purred, acknowledging the medic's attention with a pleased flick of her tail. "I'm Cato. The pleasure's all mine, Eryxa." Now that she knew the circumstances of the situation, she was far from being offended by the medic's behavior. Never mind that there was also a patient to be tending. He was looking markedly better, though, now that Cato looked at him. Maybe the pride's attentions were doing the trick!

As Eryxa continued, Cato's smile only grew. "You're welcome in my gardens whenever you like! I would love to get your advice on which blooms might help the most, you know? That way, I can figure out what sort of thing I should focus on growing." Who better to help her suss out which herbs she would best spend her time on? Growing nice-tasting things for the luxury of the pride was one thing. Cato wanted to make sure that she was dedicating prime space and time to plants that would actually make the healers' jobs easier.

When the medic turned away to help others, the brown lioness was glad enough to settle down beside the patient. There was another here; Cato's heart warmed seeing the affection the male showed their sick guest. "You're very gentle," she addressed him softly. "But I haven't seen you around before, I don't think. Were you just in the area, or did you hear about the illness?"

DavyJnah

Seiei

Anderleit rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:41 pm
( 'Tis the season to forget to roll... Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la la la )

(( Current Total: 3 ))  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Seiei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Seiei

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 pm
Majani rose so lick the sweat off of his chosen patient. Nuzzling into his fur and whispering words of affirmation. The old lion was trying to be as helpful as he could. Unfortunately, it didn't result in more than heartfelt emotions to the young adult.

(( Current Total:1 ))  
[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces