Mango's Plots - Updated 12/1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:20 am
MangoMeow
There, got it up in the Rogue Lands. ^-^ Also, fun fact, Nott'Modr mean night fury~

Nice, thank you! Tag!
Ooooo sweet!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:49 am
I gots 2 offers for you!

For Anya

User Image

This is Coburnycus (burny for short), he is on his way to the sea at the moment. He is an X swampie, after the fire in the swamps he didn't follow the pride to the mountains. He has been wandering as a rogue for a while but he has been hearing whispers of the bahari'mototo, the pride by the sea and so has made a beeline for the pride. He is a very cheery fellow though rather on the small & chubby side, he's a real sweetheart who I'd like to see settled and happy.

And for veliantigo

User Image

Kooza is crazy fun happy time! She is a rebel without a cause and the youngest of her four siblings, her oldest siblings live in the bahari, but the pride was far too boring for her, she still didn't want to be too far from her family so she joined the kizingo'zaa and her brother Pimasharazi joined with her to keep an eye on her. Her brother is very serious and she counters this by constantly being happy go lucky.  

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 am
Syrius Lionwing

It's a definite yes to Coburnycus. x3 Settled and happy is about what I want for Anya at this poin, and it sounds like they'd get along pretty well.

I've actually never rped Lian before, so I think I'd like to do that at least once before I make any decisions for him. xD; So maybe see how Kooza and him would react to each other first? He's also a pretty soft-spoken and serious guy too, so she'd have to deal with the fact that he's probably be a lot like her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:19 pm
Haha spiffy I am about to submit Burny for the bahari so they can meet any time ^__^!

And no worries about Kooza, an rp would be nice ^__^!  

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:04 pm
M'kay~ Maybe an rp of him showing up there, and Anya having only just joined?

Do you want to start something up for them, or would you prefer if I did? It might not be until a bit later before I can really reply or anything though. (I'm actually about to head out to do birthday stuff with my hubby's family)

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:12 pm
If ya wanna start something & tag me I shall reply ^__^!  

Syrius Lionwing

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 am
MangoMeow

I have many a Bahari who will happily RP with you as well, so I figured I'd throw this out as an offer should you want to explore more!

Also, what's your plan for Harakhty or is he a complete blank slate? He's more than welcome to join some of my folks as they plod about on their own little adventures until he figures out what he wants to do with himself.

(Toothless can also be found by Tethys if you want, Tethys is currently out on a fairly big Viking of his own so that would be a good way for Toothless to reunite with the Stormborn and figure out if he wants to return home!)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:25 pm
Epine de Rose

I'd love some more Bahari rp~ <3

I've got nothing for Harakhty. xD;; I've got kind of a vague personality for him, but that's about it right now. I think I'll eventually send him off to a pride, but I haven't decided which yet. (be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to send him to Mwezi after their joining reopens, but that's mostly because I just like the new lines and that I think his family line would look cool on them, which doesn't seem like a good enough reason to send him there, imo) I'll probably look through all the prides at some point and decide where I feel like sending him, but for now, I'd be up for him just tagging along with people. What would some of these adventures be? :3

As for Toothless, hm... I know that I'd LOVE to get some former-pridemate rp for him, but I was hoping to do it after he got his familiar. I'm still kind of on the fence on whether to send him back to the Stormborn, mostly because I can't see Hiccup taking to being a Thrall very well... although it would make for an interesting story element..... I dunno. I can't decide what I want to do with that.  

MangoMeow

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:32 am
MangoMeow

Well thralls are mostly treated exactly how their masters dictate so if Toothless demands his Thrall is unharmed, then people have to do as they're told! But I get you, even with that, he's still welcome to hop in to one of Tet's ORPs to see what's going on, there should be other Stormborn there for him to talk to if he wants too.

As for Harakhty, I could offer something more long term plot wise in October (sorry xD) as I have a gang of peeps heading out after a Bahari meta, but beyond that I can only really offer superficial RP right now as MOST of my big plots and adventures are very much around the same set of lions right now which takes a lot of my energy. ._.

Bahari RP though, that I've got. *Rolls out all her lions* Would you like to meet a hunter, a Doctor (who's a bit like house), a master alchemist, a master architect or...a Bundle of cubs. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:34 pm
Epine de Rose

Hm, that could work... I'll think about it, and maybe in the meantime I'll have him come across other Stormborn. :3

And m'kay. xD Well if I haven't decided what I want to do with him by then, then I'll let you know~

Hmmmmmmmm.... any of those sound great, honestly. I'm sure she'd have fun meeting the cubs (she'd probably want to run around and play with them), and the doctor would probably be fun too.  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:18 pm
Updated to include Melo and some changes. Looking for some Mwezi stuff for Harakhty now too! Also some rp with Pikku and Xing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:04 am
Updated to here~  

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:08 am
MangoMeow

I have a lot of Mwezi, so I should probably ask if there's a specific sort of personality you're looking for? Might help me narrow down potential offers. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:36 am
Excited Apathy
MangoMeow

I have a lot of Mwezi, so I should probably ask if there's a specific sort of personality you're looking for? Might help me narrow down potential offers. xd

Hmmm, I'm pretty open to ideas for him. Maybe someone kind of fiery, who's accepting or will become accepting of him being a rogue who joined recently? He's mostly trying to prove himself a capable guard right now, but he's also a lonely soul. Wants company. Maybe some competition.  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 am
Updated this and made it MUCH cleaner, now that I've got my journal set up. :'D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff