PRP - The Most Adorable - Jarah & Marinel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:44 pm
For a moment, Marinel stared. Oh? "I wouldn't have been able to reunite with my brother, if I hadn't," he said. "I would've thought he was dead the rest of my life." And dealing with it a turn had been bad enough! "Or gotten Liasa," he added, as afterthought.

"Yeah. If I had stayed, I'd have died. My entire hold was destroyed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:20 pm
Jarah cringed internally. He hadn't meant to make light of what apparently was a disaster and a tragedy. "I'm sorry, Mari," he murmured and without a second thought, pulled the other boy into a hug. He couldn't imagine going through anything like that. His mother had been loving and nothing that had ever happened to him that was even a fraction of what Marinel had already been through. "That can't have been easy..."  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:18 pm
Mari returned the hug immediately. "It's alright," he assured. He had never gotten along with his father. He was the unwanted child. The extra heir. The one that had caused their mother's death. He'd always been well aware of how his father felt about him.

"What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:33 pm
Jarah smiled and gave him one last squeeze before letting go. He didn't move too far away though, his shoulder brushing against Marinel's lightly.

"Hmm," he hummed as he thought. "No idea. Got any suggestions?" he asked with a smile.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:43 pm
"We could walk on the beach, look for firelizard eggs?" Mari suggested with a shrug. "I dunno. Sneak to the kitchens and see if they'll give us bubblypies?" He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't have many friends outside his twin.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:50 pm
He deliberated over the choices offered by his new friend. "Both choices sound pretty good to me. Maybe we could drop by the kitchens first and then go to the beach?" Bubblypies did sound delicious, and he suddenly had a craving for them.

Hopping to his feet, he offered Marinel a hand to help him up as well. "Maybe we can talk them into giving us some treats for our flits, too," he grinned. "Oh, siblings. I have three. Half siblings, really."  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:45 pm
Marinel smiled. Pies and the beach! He'd have to tell Dolmar about this. Maybe he could convince his twin to take it easy for a day so they could spend it together. And maybe... he could introduce him to Jarah.

"Maybe," He agreed. "We could see if they'd join us at the beach. Maybe they'll get along." They hadn't seemed to, though. "Really? I would've loved to have a younger sister." Someone to make things for. "What are your siblings like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 pm
Jarah thought about finding his siblings to join them on the beach and found himself wanting to keep Marinel to himself. At least for a little while, at least. But, concurrently, he didn't want to disappoint the other boy.

"Please. Take one of mine. I have two younger sisters, and one younger brother. Adelly is the youngest, she's seven. Xibora is fourteen and just became a candidate, actually. Sonin is sixteen and broody. What's your Dolly like?" he asked with a smile.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:15 pm
"Really?" Jarah had Marinel smiling. A seven turn old might still be interested in playing with the simple wooden creatures he could carve. Maybe a fourteen turn old would like a jewelry box?

"He's... different around people who aren't me," He admitted. "I know he's a good guy, and he cares a lot about things, but sometimes he doesn't show that." He could be snarky, sarcastic and downright rude. He had been to Marinel himself, when they'd bee unaware of their relation. "He's smart, and really talented. He does everything I can't with so much ease,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 pm
He grinned, happy to have made Marinel smile. And didn't it just make him look so much cuter? "Yeah, really." He thought about his siblings and about how much he loved them. Even when they were annoying. Like when Adelly would follow him around and ask him questions....about everything.

"He sounds...complicated," Jarah said, not sure what else to say and not wanting to offend his newest friend. "Sounds like you admire him, too," he smiled. "C'mon, let's walk and talk." He laughed softly and started toward the kitchens. He had the sudden urge to offer the other boy his hand but that might be too much just yet.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:14 pm
"He is," Marinel agreed with a nod. Complicated really did seem to sum Dolmar up. "I always have," he added. Dolly was better spoken, had the grace he himself lacked, and so much talent.

"Alright," he agreed, following Jarah with a smile. "What's your favorite kind of pastry? When I was little, I'd always share bubblypies with my brother."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:24 pm
Jarah thought for a moment. "Well, when I can actually have a dessert all to myself, I admit to liking the bubblypies best," he said with a grin. Adelly was as good at begging for his food than Sour was. If not better than Sour. And when they were younger, Sonin and Xibora did the same.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:26 pm
"Yeah? Ever since I Impressed Liasa, that's been hard," Mari shook his head, and grinned. "She doesn't seem to like bubblypies, though. She always goes for the meat first." She did seem to like meatrolls.

"Are you sure you want to look for another one?" He teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:01 pm
"I'm mostly used to sharing, having three younger siblings and all. It's just a little harder now with Sour," he laughed. Shells, this boy was so cute when he smiled like that. It made Jarah want to squish his adorable face and then hug him.

"I think I'd like another one," he grinned. "Maybe they could keep Sour amused when I can't." And maybe keep her away from his food. Or maybe he'd just have to get bigger portions because they'd both be stealing off of his plate. Who knew?  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:52 pm
Mari nodded in understanding. He'd had to share with the traders' children when there was little to be had. He knew what that was like. "I'm glad to have someone to share with again," he said. "Having Dolly back makes everything better."

"Maybe. Let's try. Maybe we can stay till sunset, I like watching it on the water."  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff