Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Unmei Zenchō Clan (Ominous Oracles Herd) [O/R!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested..? ;w;
  Yes! 8D
  Nope. x:
  Maybe... *lurk*
View Results

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 am
Tuula-Tondra

XD

It sounds fun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:00 pm
.So im asuming this will mostly be a female based herd as the priestesses are going to be the main ponies. But what does the herd think about the males? What would their jobs be in it.

Guards of their territory? Would they travel outside of their lands to gather information about things?  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:18 pm
The females would be the priestesses/shrine maidens while the males would probably be... samurai or shinobi..? They'd help to expel any threats ( "demons" ) and whatnot.

Maybe the "samurai" guard the territory while the "shinobi" travel abroad to glean information about things..?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 pm
What about traveling monks to spread the word of the doom.

Also amusing this is full grown ponies what does the herd think of minis? Would they be able to have the same roles as the full grown ponies or do they have different tasks?

(Just trying to throw ideas out there to help with construction ^.^)  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:27 pm
The monks idea is good! o:

As long as they're not like Miroku... xD

Tbh I'm not sure what the herd would make of minis lol. Probably as innocents in need of protection..? Since they're so smol and soft...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:30 pm
I like the monk idea! But I also like the samurai/shinobi idea. There could be several different roles perhaps?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:34 pm
Monks travel to warn of the impending doom and whatnot.

Samurai guard the territory.

Shinobi are the stealth force and work in the shadows alongside either Monks, Samurai, or other Shinobi. What the Shinobi do exactly is a sekkrit. -coughsshotsohard-

Maybe..?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:46 pm
I like the word Sokanon for a herd name, it sounds like a place name to me. owo  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:57 pm
Yes protect all the minis. Perhaps they could be the caretackers or gatheres of the herd. Those who do all the smol but meaning ful jobs. In exhcange for the herds protection.

Are they going to have like a mer/kelpi/seathi agents in the future to help spread the word of doom to the seas?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:22 pm
Quite possibly. I foresee that part of this herd's backstory being they deeply regret/mourn their inability to warn those far out at sea who dwell upon the islands there or in the ocean deep.

I have a Soq whose clan was basically destroyed and she's the lone survivor of a ground-leveler. Somehow went from her island to the mainland lol.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm
It would make an interesting plot for the herd indeed something to introduce others in long run  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:27 pm
Yuuuuuuuuus fresh blood. >D  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:30 pm
Should probally update the first post with what else we've got so far

And if we don't win the semi custom herd stuff we can always keep this idea and attempt to custom for these pretties.

I do have a wolf-fish seathi custom i could throw into the herd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:36 pm
Yeah, I'm on it... my brain's just all LOL IT'S ALL IN HERE I'LL FIND IT EVENTUALLY 8D.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:49 pm
Lol I know how that is.Also not sure if you psoted the form for this contest or not yet but you may want to update that with some of our future plans for the herd too.

Also maybe we should figure out some sort of festivals they can have  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces