Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Rapidash PokeSoq Herd Helper -entered in DJ's bribes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:26 pm
I have a semi-custom concept I came up with but I really do like this concept for the rapidash boys. Id love to take part as well <3 Cant think of anything to contribute at this moment but do love the idea if you'd have me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 pm
storm sure I'm ok with you doing both the semi and this. I might look around though as ask if anybody is ok with being an alternate. In case someone wins a event soq before the contest ends.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:45 pm
AislingJuno

I kinda clicked on the link you posted. Looks interesting. I can be an alternate if someone else wins something. smile

(( Has no idea what is going on anymore ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:49 pm
tefla
AislingJuno

I kinda clicked on the link you posted. Looks interesting. I can be an alternate if someone else wins something. smile

(( Has no idea what is going on anymore ))

Ok I'm going to be combining everyone's herd suggestion tomorrow and quoting them and asking if they are still interested. It looks like two people are involved in the semi-custom herd helper so I don't know if they want to also be involved in this . Basically it's good to have an alternate so if they win from the semi then it won't disqualify everyone.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:59 pm
WE ALL LIVE IN A POKEMON WORLD~
Username: AislingJuno
People in your party: AislingJuno,~Twilight...Angel~, stormflower, Malikztiah Ankhwave,Moxxiie
Tell us who's getting which rapidash!:

Give me a small summary of your herd concept or you can tell me about an existing herd they would be joing: The Cult of the sun is a priestly cult that celebrates the sun. The feel like their flames are a gift from the sun. The herd concept is based off of the Greek god Apollo . Following that train of thought the professions in the herd are namely musicians, prophets /shamans, healers. For the Dr Who fans think of the herd a bit like the Choristers and the Queen of years from the Dr.Who episode The Rings of Akhaten. The herd celebrates all forms of the sun including growing sun flowers which they grow as homage to the sun. The even dance during rain storms to bring back the sunshine.

The Cult of the Sun celebrates lunar eclipses as they see the sun as trying to fight for power with the moon and a confirmation that sun is more powerful which they think makes them more powerful. During eclipses they feel like the sun is fighting it's counter part the moon. Solar eclipses are quite terrifying for them because they feel like the sun is loosing in it's battle against the moon.

Summer solstice the longest day of the year is the biggest day of celebration for the herd.The cult of the Sun invites many nearby herds to celebrate and feast with them. While winter solstice the shortest day of the year is a filled with praying, chanting and song all day and night long to strengthen the sun.

Herd members do not fear death because they believe that their inner fire will return to it's source the sun and they will become one with sun. On the other hand every time a new foal is born to the herd, they believe the sun has gifted the foal part of itself-the spark of flame.

Leadership rotates in the herd , not often but every time there is a partial or annular solar eclipse - the herd believes that the leader has failed. During total eclipse the herd believes that the sun is battling for it's life. The believe that the present leader has failed the sun and only the resignation and a great sacrifice from the current leader will strengthen the sun.

Any extra info?: The herd has 4 basic professions
☼Musicians; will sometimes leave herd territory to travel among other herds to share the glory of the sun through song. However there always has to be at least one musician in the herd lands to help sing the sacred songs to welcome the sun every morning at dawn and at dusk strengthen the sun during the night hours. The herd feels if the sun is not sung to, the sun will weaken and a great catastrophe will occur.

☼Prophets; The prophets are soq that believe they receive visions through their dreams. The think the sun is trying to communicate with them during the night while the sun is an a weaker state and cannot grace the sky with it's magnificence . Prophets do not have any magical powers but they believe they do and many other soq believe the do as well. Many soq pilgrimage to the sun cults herd for advice and prophesies.

☼Healers: Healers heal herd members as well as any soq or fam that pilgrimages to the sun cults territory.

☼Shaman's believe they also see visions but they have to ingest a flower or plant that was mildly hallucinogenic or mediate to get to a higher plane
-enter in the spirit world. The would probably want to find a fam/ or mate that they could anchor their souls to as they feel like entering the spirit would can be dangerous and they might lose their way to this plane of existence. Shamans don't tell outsiders what they have seen in the spirit world but will tell other herd members. They tend to be secretive about their profession.

Find me something funny that is pokemon related:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:09 am
This is the form. I'll be quoting people after more of the Dr Jean Splycer's PokéFusion Creations are rolled since a far amount of people will suddenly win their freebie. I will want to know if your still interested and your preference list. The herd helper contest ends14th July 2017 8am EDT. I will be submitting the entry the night of the 13th .  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm
Just in case, I am still super interested in this herd
<3 I ADORE Rapidash and I love the idea of them having their entire belief system revolve around the sun <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Even though Malik and I are involved in the Semi one we are both still interested in your Rapidash concept <3  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm
I was pondering some ideas on this today.

I had a cute thought about on rainy days they might do little "sun dances" to try to bring back the sunshine. :3 And maybe they grow sunflowers as an homage to the sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 pm
Moxxiie
I was pondering some ideas on this today.

I had a cute thought about on rainy days they might do little "sun dances" to try to bring back the sunshine. :3 And maybe they grow sunflowers as an homage to the sun.

Ok added . While your on could you list your order of preference here. The soq uncerts are all in the
contest thread . I'll be trying to figure out who is to be listed for which one and rolling between people if people feel very strongly about a particular one.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:29 pm
Hmmm
5(pink), 2(orange light), 1(orange dark), 4(shiny light), 3(shiny dark), 6(green)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:55 am
When You have a chance could you post a preference list from the soq here. I'm keeping the list in the first post on the front page

~Twilight...Angel~

stormflower

Malikztiah Ankhwave

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:06 am
Hmmm tough call. I think though:
6, 4, 3, 1, 2, 5  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:16 am
Hmm think id say 4, 5, 6, 3, 2, 1  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 am
Congrats to Moxxiie and ~Twilight...Angel~ for winning their soq freebie . Our alternate has also won a freebie so I'll be looking for two new people.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff