Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:21 pm
They are complimenting your playing Azraelmine, and one of the lovely greens has their rider coming nearer to you. Azrael almost stopped playing at this moment, worried for a second but it kept him from hitting a sour note as he slowed down his playing. He knew he would have to finish, perhaps they would wait until his song was over but, there was nothing he could do to keep playing, as much as he'd want to, he would have to finish it eventually.

Please, warn your rider that mine can be quiet...shy.. Another dragon joining those in the water got Eldwinth's attention and he looked at the brown, giving a nod. Good evening. He felt he should introduce himself to the new comer. It was nice to see another brown here.

Finally, Azrael finished the piece he had been playing and removed his violin from it's place against his neck. Placing it gently back into it's case, he thought about jumping onto Eldwinth and running, but a quick flash of a red eye his way made that decision go away. He was going to be forced to be social if he liked it or not. He sighed softly as he found a place to sit, somewhere that had his face mostly in darkness because the wrappings around his face had begun to itch, he wanted to remove them.

DruidTigeress

ShinosBee

Masterharper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:51 pm
It is! That's why I always love it here. Alloth replied back warmly. The water was nice, especially on a hot day like this one, but the company was nicer. She noticed her friend was talking to someone else as well, but she wasn't confident enough to interject to introduce herself. Instead, she glided over closer to the other brown.

Mine, he says to warn you that his rider is quite shy. she relayed to her rider.
Oh no! I can't imagine knowing how to deal with someone shy. Neri giggled back fondly at her sweet, shy dragon. Tell him I'll be gentle, I promise.

I have told her. Don't worry, Mine is quite a sweet and lovely person. I'm sure she will be nice to him. she said, practically glowing with fondness for her rider. So.. do you live far from here? she asked, sinking into the water again playfully, until just the top of her head and nose were above the surface. It was nice and cool down here. I haven't seen you here before. But perhaps we just missed each other..

On the other side of the cavern, Neri leaned her head against her arm and sighed. The music was terribly relaxing. She could almost fall asleep here.. Though that would probably be a pretty bad idea! Perhaps it was good then that T'sal was soon along to distract her. She smiled when she saw him, even more so when she saw what was hung over his shoulder. "I would love one!" she said with beam. "It's a little chilly down here actually." Not that she would get out of the water because of it.. She was the kind of girl who used to swim in the winter even when the water was freezing cold. Her father used to say she should have been born with fins instead of legs.

She smiled, leaning her head in her hand. "Thank you. It is fine music, isn't it? I only came for a swim, who'd've thought I'd get dinner and a show too?" She laughed. When the music ended, she would've applauded, but found it difficult while keeping herself above water. Finally, she pulled herself out of the water and onto the damp stone. "Well, shall we go and find our mystery musician?" she said to T'sal.

She edged up towards the mouth of the cave, without quite going in. "Hello there.. Sorry if we disturbed you, we were just admiring the music. It was a lovely song you played just now."

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers