Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Theatre Wing ➣Grand Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : auditorium | status : single | mood : impatient and irritated -> neutral | company : lots of students (but talking to Antoine and Griselda) | outfit : medieval casual | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        Her brow raised quizzically at Antoine's choice of words, but she was in no mood to argue.
                                        "Good, and make sure it stays that way." However, Griselda's comment at the speech was laced with nervousness. Her nod was a slow one because she was agreeing with her; it would always be the similar thing, to welcome the newcomers. But unlike the other students, the first-years were yet to get used to the environment they were in. She was about to comment more when Lerato's clarinet breached the silence.

Indeed, Catherine was not a huge fan of commoner entertainment, but Lera's talent was no laughing matter. The court mage's song was splendid, laden with vivacity. Her reaction was more on the neutral side rather than being cheerful, though the music did help to improve her mood, even if it was partial. The princess remained silent when the musician spoke words for the opening, followed by the calling of the other court mage, Gannon Noble. She knew him as an introvert, but his owl companion was an intelligent one. It would be best not to mess with those two as well.

The redhead straightened up her posture, back no longer hunched against her seat, as she waited for the speech. Hopefully, that would be just enough to set up the mood for the upcoming festivities rather than being a bore-fest. Her eyes were intently staring at the podium that would soon be occupied by Gannon.

vampire_queen_star

Yami Miyagawa

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Although he wasn’t giving the Welcome Speech, Lerato was kind enough to set the mood with some of his lovely clarinet playing. The music seemed to get the student’s attentions, at least enough for them to settle in their seats for the time being. Whether they stayed that way or not was another story altogether.

After a brief introduction, to which Lerato introduced him for his portion of the presentation, Gannon felt the butterflies in his stomach began to flutter in full force. ≪’Breathe, Gan. You can handle this. Just say what you need to say and then sit back down. I’ll keep you on track.’≫ Brageet said with a little chirp as she nipped at his hair with affection. Releasing a heavy sigh, he gripped the arms of his chair before pushing himself up and out of his seat. Approaching the podium, he gave Lerato a small nod of gratitude before looking out over the crowd of students. As he stood there, Brageet on his shoulder, a few of the newer students whispered to the friend sitting next to them, others just looked up at him with disinterest.

Releasing a sigh, he decided to just speak to them like he would anyone else. This didn’t need to be formal. They just needed the basic information for their first day. Then they could all get back to more important things. “Good morning. Welcome to Eoana Academy. I would explain why you’re here, but if you don’t already know, then we have bigger problems to deal with than training you to use your raiments.” While this was said with complete seriousness, several of the students snickered in amusement. If they were expecting him to act like the high and mighty court mage that many assumed he was, they were dead wrong. None of them wanted to be here, and they all knew it. So, he wouldn’t act like he wanted to be standing in front of them giving this speech.

“By now you should know which knit you fit into. If you don’t, the Professors, myself and my fellow Court Mage Lerato will help you determine where you should be placed for your lessons. Each knit is a group. You will train under your designated Professor and no one else, unless it is determined that you need extra help for other talents that you might possess.” It wasn’t uncommon for students to possess more than one talent – he was the perfect example. His main knit was Diviner, his sub-knit was Celebrar. He wouldn’t be surprised if several new and returning students would require additional lessons from various Professors to harness the full potential of their powers.

≪’You’re doing beautifully, Gan. Almost done.’≫ He could still feel the butterflies fluttering in his abdomen, but he did his best to ignore them and stay on task. “All class and dorm assignments will be posted outside of the Auditorium after the Festival. Please know that all dorm assignments are non-negotiable. You may only request a roommate change if you feel threatened by your classmate. For the record, ‘My roommate smells like death’ is not a threat to your life and is not an acceptable reason to request a different dorm room.” This comment got a few more snickers out of some of the students, some even nudged the person next to them, as if to say ‘that’s totally you’, which was amusing.

“Lastly, the City of Eoana is hosting a Founding Festival to commemorate the Academy’s Fifth Anniversary. The festivities are being held in the city center and all students are encouraged to attend. Attendance is not mandatory, however. Upon exiting the Auditorium, if you wish to attend, please follow the colored banners. They will lead you to and from the event. Curfew for all students is ten o’clock. You are expected to be situated in your dorm room by ten, if not, you will receive a penalty to be determined by your Knit Professor.” The students didn’t look too thrilled with the idea of a curfew or a penalty for being late, but it didn’t matter. Most of them were children that needed to be corralled.

“Now, unless there are any questions or concerns…No? Then you’re all dismissed. Enjoy the Festival.” With that being said, Gannon stepped away from the podium and headed back toward his seat. He hadn’t even made it a few steps before the students popped out of their seats to head for the door – he wasn’t surprised at all, he was doing the same thing, heading for the door.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

vampire_queen_star

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Caymi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm
The_littlest_dragonfly

vampire_queen_star

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Caymi

(🔶) ピカチュウ (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 17 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Guess he's really doing this. Like as if he really ever wanted to come here in the first place. Wearing his normal jacket and hoodie along with his shorts, Azura Hitoshura walked in through the doors, which was actually pretty large for it's size. As he came in late, he saw that others were just normal teens and late teenagers from who knows where? Some of them just looked ordinary, some had special formations to them, and there there are those who just have this strange vibe to them. Then again, Azura himself is the strangest of them all. He actually wonders if there's even any special class category that he can be counted into without the school just throwing him in a spot. As he looked over, Azura saw the guy up on the podium in the center stage giving the announcement. By the looks of things, he was already in the middle of talking when Azura came, and now he's just getting the words of the announcement of dorms and the festival. Would he really want to go there? He didn't even know people from around here. Plus, his knit is the most dangerous one. He'd be surprised if anyone was his room mate.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : auditorium | status : single | mood : confident | company : lots of people (but aiming at Gannon at the moment) | outfit : going sleek | OOC : Good luck trying to chase him in case Gannon will bolt away. XD

As expected, Gannon would show up to speak for the students, the voice being direct for someone who was much of an introvert. Lera's eyes were gazing closely at the students, though his hearing was focused on the other court mage's tone. He would still be performing to close the orientation for the day, to ensure that enduring the normal notions wouldn't be so bad. The students wouldn't be pleased with the rules, but they had to be followed for the sake of retaining order in the academy. Luckily, with the directions being spoken so that they would get used to the venue of the event, that's the cue for his closing performance to begin.

Just like before, it was short, and the students would be leaving to enjoy the festivities. But still, it was Lera's way of greeting farewell, together with good luck for both the newcomers and old students. But still, he had to keep his clarinet safe, so after the show, he kept the instrument safe in the case. The court mage made sure that the case was securely locked before heading out back stage and joining in with the others. It was a shame that Lera would have to excuse himself in order to push through. Shoving the others roughly would never be a good idea.

It wasn't long before he finally saw Gannon when he reached the exit doors of the auditorium, though the location was a bit far, almost close to the hallways. He smirked. “Nice job you got there. You and your bird deserve sweets. Hoping that strawberry pies will be included on the menu for dessert, because I'll buy some for both of you.” He knew that the owl was fond of the fruit, so why not take the chance for the two to have a talk with him in such a joyous occasion?

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 pm
Yami Miyazawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

׺°”˜Stats˜”°º×
• Relationship: Single
• Wearing: Antoine Casual

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

X»»Antoine looked over to Griselda and listened as she spoke nervously to Catherine. She seemed to be completely ignoring what he had previously said which surprised him a bit. At first Antoine assumed that maybe she hadn't heard him, but the shakiness in her voice made it clear that wasn't the case. She was probably now nervous because of his presence, which was something he actually felt guilty about. Admittedly while he was aiming to tick off Catherine he probably should have been more sensitive to Griselda who wasn't even involved in the conflict. Catherine was the one being rude, not her.

Before Antoine could open his mouth to try to form an apology some music started playing. Being a music lover Antoine's head quickly turned towards the stage to see one of the court mages playing a clarinet. His piece wasn't very long, so Antoine assumed it was meant just to get the attention of the students. "Guess this thing is starting. So i'll make this quick," Antoine said before looking back at Griselda. "I'm honestly sorry for what I said about you. Sometimes smart remarks flow out of my mouth without me thinking. You had no part of this so I shouldn't have involved you. Anyway have a good day miss," Antoine said before walking off, only to pause for a moment to look back at Catherine and say one last thing. "I'm NOT sorry to you though. I was just trying to be friendly but then you started sounding all arrogant. Guess I was just wasting my time." And on that note Antoine found a seat on the complete opposite side of the room from where Griselda and Catherine were. His dog, as to be expected, walked followed closely behind him.

Once he was seated another court mage stepped up to the podium. Antoine couldn't help but to role his eyes as he started to make assumption about Gannon. Really Antoine had assumptions in his mind about all the court mages. He figured they all thought they were hot sh*t and so he expected a condescending attitude from Gannon. Surprisingly enough he didn't seem that bad. He stuck to the point, and kept it short. He did add in a few jokes as well to help lighten the mood, which in Antoine's book was a plus. He was always a fan of a sense of humor. The only buzz kill moment in the speech was the mention of a curfew. Yeah right, like I'm going to actually listen to that. Night is the best time to party, Antoine thought as students started shuffling out the doors. They were all in a rush to enjoy the festival now that the serious part of the day was over, and who could blame them?

"Alright. Time for fun!" Antoine said with a grin as he stood up and started walking to the doors. It was a tight squeeze to get out, since so many students were cramming into the exit, but in time he managed to slip past the group. "Ok Carla, ready to check out the performances? Bet you we can do better!" he said in a tone full of childlike excitement. His dog barked happily in response and in no time they were both off.

(Exit)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannons hand had been on the handle of the back door when he heard Lerato's voice behind him. He felt a light blush color his cheeks at his colleague’s words. He didn't think he deserved praise for his speech. It hadn't been anything special or eloquently delivered. He'd merely said what needed to be said, that was all. But here was someone that he respected, praising him for something that had been expected of him.

Turning to look over his shoulder at Lerato, he hoped that his blush of embarrassment wasn't obvious. While the butterflies in his stomach had subsided somewhat, there was still the lingering anxiety that came with public speaking. <<'Ooooo~ strawberries...'>> The original plan had been to leave the auditorium and head into the forest so he could decompress after the ordeal that was giving the opening speech, but with Brageet's interests peaked, he suspected that wasn't going to happen. Lerato was indirectly inviting him to the festival, which happened to be another activity that he didn't want to participate in.

"Thank you for your compliment, Learato. I do not feel like I deserve it, but it is appreciated none the less." When he didn't acknowledge the offer of delicious pie, Brageet chirped and shifted her weight from one foot to the order to grab his attention. <<'What about the strawberries?'>> She asked with excitement and a bit of impatience. He was well aware that she wished she could accept the invitation herself, but short of making her way onto Lerato's shoulder, she was out of luck and instead needed to rely on Gannon to speak for her.

<<'Patience my love. I can get you some strawberries later.'>> He hoped the offer would placate her, but it seemed he was out of luck as well. <<'Gannon, don’t be rude! Are you really going to decline an invitation from such a handsome man?'>> Brageet was more than aware of Gannon's sexual preferences and knew that he welcomed both men and women into his bed - however, he seemed to prefer males over females when given a choice between the two. Arching a brow at her words, he was tempted to make a comment back, but he didn't want to keep Lerato waiting in silence.

"I had planned on spending my day in the forest, but Brageet has reminded me that it would be rude to refuse the invitation of a handsome gentleman." Brageet fluffed her wings lightly with a chirp, taking full credit for her words. "I don't know how long I'll be comfortable in such a large crowd, but the temptation of strawberry pie is one that I can't ignore." He said with the barest of smiles, his cheeks still a bit flushed with color.

Noticing Lerato's clarinet case, he gestured to it. "Would you like to place that in your office before we leave?" Although he wasn't a musician himself, he was well aware of how expensive and delicate instruments could be. He'd hate for something to happen to Lerato's clarinet while entertaining him at the festival. <<'Offer to carry it for him!'>> Brageet said with excitement. It seemed she liked the idea of playing Matchmaker. <<'Play it cool, Brageet! Don't get ahead of yourself.'>> He had a feeling that Brageet was going to do everything in her power to see where this little 'pie date' could go.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:23 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

---Enter Auditorium---
                                                    Exiting the Library, Ezra had noticed something a bit odd. He noticed a blush on Elijah's cheek which was different. Perhaps, he was just embarrassed that Ven and him were now carrying him toward the Auditorium and he had no choice but to cease any thoughts of struggling and let them do so. Or maybe he just was feeling a certain way because he couldn't stay in his sanctuary that was is the library and read like he had originally wanted to do instead of attending the orientation. Whatever the reason, Ezra found himself staring straight ahead as the trio walked toward the Auditorium. The professor only turned his head to look at Ven if he had begun to speak. Was they had arrived at the grand doors of the auditorium, Ezra moved to open them as quietly as possible. Peeking inside, they had made it just in time. Lerato was about to play his flute to get the student's attention and begin with the speeches. Ezra motioned toward where all the staff were and looked to Ven and Elijah. "It's time we take our seats." Ezra let go of Elijah and walked toward the stage and walked toward a seat. Running a hand through his red locks, he casually took his seat. Ezra once again leaned his elbow on the arms of his seat and leaned his chin on his fist as the orientation began.

As the ceremony commenced he would now and then glanced toward where Elijah sat briefly then give his attention back to the speech. The information was very much important for the newcomers so they knew the gist of what to expect and what was expected of them. When Gannon was getting ready to mention the curfew, Ezra stared down at the students. He knew that a lot of them would roll their eyes as soon as the word curfew was said. As anticipated, some did not like the idea of the 10 'o clock curfew, and some didn't really care much. The festival was next and last thing mentioned in the speech. Ezra didn't know if he wanted to attend such festivities. I mean he didn't mind a good celebration once in a while. Despite what people may think, he didn't mind interacting with his potential future students either. After that maybe a bit at the festival, he considered just going back to his quarters and playing his piano.

As the speech came to a close, all the students were dismissed and told to enjoy themselves at the festival. Standing, he stretched out his body then turned toward Ven and Elijah. "Planning on attending the festival? Or are you considering doing something else gentlemen?"

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Auditorium] || WITH [ Elijah and Ven, staff and students] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Just so we all know that he was at the ceremony ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:28 am
User Image
                                        tab location : auditorium | status : single | mood : happy | company : lots of people (but aiming at Gannon at the moment) | outfit : going sleek | OOC : Definitely a bit short because I have to continue work.

Internally, Lera was glad that Gannon accepted the compliment with such grace, especially with the effort to speak up to the crowd even with the hardships connected with his introversion. At the offer of desserts, the court mage was patient to wait for the reply. Lerato wouldn't understand much about bird language, but the link between the owl and her master was deep. It was as if they were speaking in a way that was reserved for just the two of them. Definitely, Gannon's raiment was a special one.

When the offer for the pie was accepted, the court mage internally patted himself on the back. Indeed, he was excited to see where the little date would go. But first, there was the suggestion of leaving the instrument in the musician's office. Gannon had a point that the instrument should be taken of expertly. However, before Lera would respond, there was a slight smirk from the silver-haired man himself. “Then you have to follow me on the way there. After all, we still have a lot to talk about before we'll share the pie.”

And with that, Lera headed back to retrieve the instrument before the two would depart to the faculty offices. It would be a long way to those places, but at least they still had the time to enjoy the treats. Maybe later, they would head out to the forest, but it would depend on what Gannon would like to do next after savoring the sweet desserts.

-- Exit --

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 am
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Before the speech began, Antoine apologized to Griselda over what he said about her. At least the boy admitted what he said was wrong, although he did not extend that apology to Catherine.The least Griselda was able to do was nod in acknowledgement as a way of saying "apology accepted". Now that the orientation is over, she had to wonder: was it just her perspective or did this year's orientation went by quicker than the previous two? It seems like Gannon managed to figure out how to condense his speech to the basic bullet points that all students should now. Welcome to the academy, each student's knit determines where you will be placed for lessons, which professor you'll be studying under, class and dorm assignments and a couple of jokes were points made by Gannon. Lastly, he talked about the city of Eoana hosting something called the Founding Festival. It is a commemoration of the Academy's fifth year anniversary and students are encouraged to attend, although it is not mandatory. Curfew is still ten o'clock and if Griselda plans to attend this festival, she will surely do her best not to be late. With that all that said, the students were free to leave, many of whom were quick to do so after Gannon's final words.

Catherine must be relieved that the orientation was super short and to the point this time around. As for Griselda, she felt indifferent about it. It is more or less the same speech, but condensed to bullet points, adding jokes and speaking about the Founding Festival. Will the princess attend the festivities? Griselda is quite capable of walking for quite a while ever since she got into the rhythm of her heel exercises so she could probably enjoy being outside and moving every once in a while. As she stood up and picked up her sword and shield to place them on her back, Antoine was the first leave from their section with his dog. She can only imagine that Catherine would follow suit since she didn't want to be here to begin with. Griselda figured she at least ask if the princess plans on attending the festival, so she said,

"Uh...um...A-Are you going to the festival?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attending orientation and speaking]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Auditorium]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[The Usual]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy with slight soreness in her left heel]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Erin’s squeak was indeed a surprise for both of them. He knew that his appearance had been sudden, but from the look on her face, it almost seemed as if his little sister her afraid of him. This was only further proven by the way she didn’t immediately smile and move to give him the hug he so obviously wanted from her. His smile gradually faded into a deep frown as his arms slowly lowered and his once perky ears began to droop. He would have questioned her reaction to him, but Gannon, one of the Court Mages that oversaw the school stepped up to the podium and began to speak.

Sitting back in his seat, he turned his gaze up toward the stage. With his ears still flattened against his head, it wasn’t hard for anyone to tell that he was upset. Occasionally he would glance at Erin to see how she was doing or to just observe her. He couldn’t help but marvel at how different she looked, and yet, he clearly saw his little sister. It was hard not to see the eleven-year-old girl she’d been when he’d left. She’d clung to him and begged him not to go. He’d wanted to stay, he really had, but it was important to learn control over one’s raiment, and he’d needed to attend the Academy to achieve that.

‘What did they do to you while I was away?’ He was afraid to ask. He knew, that given her reaction to him, it was nothing good. While it looked like he might be paying attention to Gannon’s speech, all he could think about where the endless scenarios that Erin must have faced without his protection. He wouldn’t have put it past their parents to abuse her. They didn’t consider her a part of the pack, and so, she was an outcast. It didn’t matter how much he loved her, if they didn’t approve of her, they’d cast her out in a heartbeat. He suspected they may have done just that. Clenching his teeth, he felt his hands ball into tight fists, his sharp nails digging into the tender flesh of his palms. By the end of the speech, Gin was about ready to burst out of his skin. He wanted answers and the only one who could provide them, was sitting next to him, acting as if he were the Big Bad Wolf and not her older brother.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter || Gin Kuroko

Caymi
[

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

- Enter the Auditorium -

Elijah was less than thrilled to be attending the Orientation, but despite his irritation, he sat up straight in his chair and paid attention to Gannon. As one of the Academy’s Court Mages, he was a powerful, yet humble man who took his job seriously and commanded a degree of respect. He wasn’t one to boast and Elijah liked that about him. He knew too many people in power that threw their weight around or demanded respect when it wasn’t earned. Gannon was a strong leader, despite his introverted nature. He and Brageet often visited his library looking for good books to read. He liked them both very much.

As Gannon spoke, he kept his gaze forward for the most part. Occasionally he would glance to either side of him. Ezra sat to his left, while Ven flanked his right. Upon entering the Auditorium, Ezra had led the way to their seats, followed by Elijah with Ven bringing up the rear – mostly to ensure that Elijah didn’t try to sneak off, he was sure. He’d seen Ezra glance at him a few times, out of the corner of his eye. It seemed odd that Ezra would be the one to notice his absence. They were colleagues, but they weren’t particularly close, so he had to wonder, why would Ezra care if Elijah missed the Orientation or not? Puzzled by this question, he was able to tune out most of the speech while he contemplated the answer. Before he could reach an answer however, Gannon was dismissing the students and wishing them a pleasant evening at the festival.

Like Ezra, Elijah stood and stretched a bit. Yawning, he was reminded that he hadn’t slept or ate for some time. While he wanted to get back to his studies, it seemed his body had other demands that needed to be met. Hearing Ezra’s question, he glanced at Ven. He hadn’t planned on attending the festival – he wasn’t one for such celebrations and festival food rarely agreed with him, but he had to admit he was intrigued by the notion. Perhaps there would be a rare book vendor selling his wares? It wasn’t a farfetched idea and Elijah could never pass up a good book.

“I hadn’t thought to attend…but it might be fun.” He wasn’t about to go alone though. If Ven or Ezra were willing to accompany him, then he’d be willing to at least walk through the city center to see what there was to offer. Whether he lingered was another matter altogether. “Will you be partaking in the festivities, Ezra? If so, would you like some company?”

“I thought of dropping by for a bit. Maybe to see the decorations, have a few conversations. Peek at all the things prepared. I wouldn’t be opposed to some nice company, if you want to go.” He didn’t know if Ven was up for going to the festival, but it sounded like fun and he did need to take a little break from reading, as much as he hated to admit it. ‘I can always make up for the lost time later.’

“Sure, I could use some fresh air and a sweet treat or two.” He said with a friendly smile before looking to Ven. He didn’t know if his best friend wanted to tag along or not, but he was more than welcome. “Would you like to come as well, Ven? Maybe get some honey biscuits or sweet treats from the vendors?” Elijah had no doubt that someone would be selling honey biscuits or something equivalent. Ven was a sucker for honey, he was a bear after all.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : auditorium | status : single | mood : neutral -> relieved | company : lots of students (but talking to Griselda) | outfit : medieval casual | OOC :

Catherine was surely hearing Antoine's barbed-tongued words, but then again, she just stayed quiet, knowing better than to talk back at this moment. Even as a princess, she learned the truth that she couldn't please everybody, more so with her attitude. Now that the orientation was finally over, more so with Gannon's way of flourishing his words, she internally sighed in relief. The redhead stretched her arms, loosening the tension of sitting there for the entirety of the orientation. She was standing up and was about to walk away when Griselda's question reached her ears.

Her grin was short as she replied. "Just be prepared to see me engorging on food if I say yes. And you are welcome to watch me train because I won't be there for long." Only a select few would be privileged to see that spectacle, and Griselda was the one chosen for today. With that, she dusted her pants off the specs of her seat before heading out of the auditorium. The other was welcomed to follow her on the way there. Indeed, she just couldn't wait to smell the delicious bounty outside.

-- Exit --

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon felt his cheeks heat again in yet another blush as he caught sight of Lerato’s smirk. He didn’t know why, but it made him feel…strange to see that look on his colleague’s face. <<’Gannon, Love…your ears are turning red.’>> Brageet’s said in a teasing tone, only adding to his embarrassment as he moved to follow Lerato to retrieve his clarinet case. <<’You are very observant, my love.’>> He wasn’t about to talk about this. He’d had a rough enough day as it was and he wasn’t about to entertain Brageet’s teasing. In response, she moved a bit closer to his head and chirped playfully. Reaching up, he gently caressed her breast feathers with his fingertips.

With his case in hand, Lerato led the way out of the auditorium and into the hallway. Their offices weren’t too far from the center of the campus, but he knew it would take them a few minutes to walk there. Not wanting to make things awkward with silence lingering between them, Gannon tried to make some light conversation, even though it wasn’t something he did often.

“What are you looking forward to most? At the Festival I mean…” He wasn’t used to this, conversing with his colleague. They had been working together for a few years now, and he was only realizing now that he hardly knew anything about Lerato. Outside of their duties, he didn’t think they’d spent any leisurely time together, but that was likely Gannon’s fault - he wasn’t the most social person. He had to wonder what had prompted Lerato to approach him now after so long…

- Exit Lerato & Gannon to Office – Lerato Sanchez -

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:04 am
User Image

User Image
                                              "That's not much better," Ven hissed in reply to Eli's confident statement about his memory, before sighing and dragging his free paw through his hair. He get a little bad snapping at his best friend like this; he tried his hardest to control his temper around people and he'd long since gotten used to Elijah's habits to point that they'd become reassuring as well as both exasperated and worrying. It might be the stress and adrenaline of today getting to him, not that it excused his actions. He would have to make it up to Eli later, maybe treat him at his favourite sweet shop? He certainly enjoyed sugar.

Ven spent the remainder of the trip to the auditorium, concentrating on moving quickly yet still slow enough for Ezra and especially Eli to keep up, since Ven doubted he remembered to feed himself, again. To his relief, the barely made it in time and nodding to Ezra, Ven released Eli and followed the two up to the stage and dropped into his seat with a quiet groan. Now that they were all here, he could finally take a breather, the adrenaline rush that had lasted since he first left the blacksmith earlier finally faded, leaving him a little drained, but not for long. Lerato's music helped rejuvenate him and it was with a small smile that Ven listened to Gannon speak. There wasn't anything new said and Ven noticed the bored expressions on many of the students, especially some of the older ones who no doubt heard it all before, and the discontent was palpable at the mention of the curfew. Ven dutifully sent the particularly disgruntled looking students a warning glare.

Soon, the speech was wrapped up and Ezra asked them if they were going to the festival today. Getting up from his chair, Ven took a moment to think things over while Eli and Ezra spoke; it would be nice to see what the vendors had to offer and Ven wasn't one to skip out on having some good food, and he had been planning on asking Eli about it later. "I was thinking to go anyway, especially the honey biscuits," he admitted to them both with a slight blush. Eli knew him too well to know that he couldn't resist those. "I want to see what all they're offering, I heard all the food will be quite good, and I wouldn't mind going together." It would be nice to spend some more time with his best friend before classes officially start, and while he hadn't spent much time with Ezra, he liked him well enough and didn't mind his fellow professor's company either. And he wasn't oblivious; Eli really liked Ezra's company as well and while Ven didn't know exactly what was going on between the two, he was a bit curious. He'd have to try his best not to impose, Eli knew how to take care of himself and Ven trusted his judgment in most cases that didn't involve his eating and sleeping habits.

WHERE auditorium tab tab tab WITH Elijah and Ezra tab tab tab FEELING eager

OOC finally got this out Q^Q

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Caymi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:21 am
                                  User Image
                                  User ImageVoice
                                  ▼Where: Auditorium
                                  ▼Thoughts: Uwah! So many people!

XXXTruly Erin was at a loss for words, as she could tell that her reaction was not what he expected. Her ears would droop slightly as she attempted to find something to say to fix the situation, which was never really her strong suit in the first place. It had been a long time since Gin had left and a lot had happened whilst he was gone and more so, she didn't want to cause more problems with their family or parents. Hand's grasping at the hem of her skirt, Erin would fidget nervously as she simply leaned a little over towards her brother. "Sorry..." she spoke, her voice hardly audible and obviously filled to the brim with a swirl of emotions. It was true that likely a chasm had been made between them, due to time and the situation that Erin had been through - and while she feared her parent's wrath she also still had some bit of trust in her brother...that he'd still be able to protect her from them. Light sniffles would come from under the hood formed by Erin's long ears, as she attempted to hold back the emotions she had been storing for years.

O.O.C...

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items