Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Additional ➣Event Forum
City Center/Square - Founding Festival Site [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

--Enter--
                                                    Ezra glanced around at the lit pathways the trio was walking through. He had to hand it to whoever took their time to decorate. Ven was correct, they definitely outdid themselves. Everything looked absolutely beautiful. They weren't even at the center just yet and everything seemed lovely. He wondered what the center of the festivities would be like. Once they go there, Ezra glanced around in wonder. His eyes were slightly wide at how everything was already so lively. The smell of various foods filled the air, the laughter of people and kids could be heard. It was quite overwhelming but in a good way. Every individual seemed to be enjoying themselves thus far. Despite some of them probably not that into large gatherings, they seemed to have made an exception for the afternoon's festivities.

"Dancing? I haven't had a good dance in a while... that's definitely a possibility. But don't worry Ven, you won't be dragged along if you aren't interested in the activity." When Elijah asked what they should do first, he honestly had no answer. He didn't quite know where to start. When Elijah suggested food, Ezra realized that he was a bit hungry so he agreed. "That sounds like a good plan..." He paused and blinked when Elijah pointed out the Honey Biscuits in excitement. Quietly, he followed after him and took in the pleasant scent. He chuckled at Ezra's comment about Elijah and gave him a look. "I suppose this is what you both are hungry for~ Can't say I blame you." Ezra smiled lightly and stood next to Elijah at the stand.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ City Center] || WITH [ Elijah and Ven] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Just so we all know that he was at the ceremony ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              When the orientation wrapped up, Julia wasted no time leaving the auditorium for the fresh air outside. She paused for a moment, relishing the cool breeze that was so vastly different from the air in the room, uncaring that she was receiving from other students and grumbles that she was in the way. Opening eyes that she'd unknowingly closed, a wide grin overtook her face and after taking a deep breath, she sprinted through the ground, dodging and weaving past the other students with ease. The festival wouldn't be going on for long and if she wanted to relish her chance to enjoy herself before she was forced to go back to her books, she had to get to the city center as soon as possible.

The sight of the brightly decorated center was beautiful and Julia took a moment to stare around in awe. Having spent most of her early life in a small village, the city still seemed beautiful to her the decorations and vendors and dancers everywhere took it to a whole new level. Having had her fill of looking, Julia rushed forward to the first stall she could see, one with exotic looking hats and scarves. Or, she would've, had she not nearly run over what looked like another student. "Whoops," she cried out, barely stopping in time. "I didn't see you there." Which was odd enough on its own, Julia was usually very good at noticing people, if only so she could avoid them. On closer inspection, the boy was looked unassuming, with dark hair and a blank expression, but she didn't recognise him at all. "Are you a new student by the way?"

WHERE city center tab tab tab WHO Azura tab tab tab FEELING curious

OOC xxx

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah could sense that Ven was a bit grumpy, but as a bear shifter, he tended to be grumpy a lot of the time for some reason or another. He suspected that his best friend was still irritated at him for nearly missing the Orientation, not that he’d actually missed anything. Worst case scenario, he would have been scolded a bit, but that hardly phased him. With the way Ven watched out for him and regularly lectured him on how he needed to take care of himself, he was used to scolding. But he couldn’t blame his friend and so, honey biscuits were in order.

Approaching the vendor, Elijah ordered three sets of honey buscuits, one for each of them. Handing one to Ven first, he smiled. “I know I don’t need to shout about it, but I was excited. Now enjoy.” Turning to Ezra, he then placed the packet of honey biscuits in his hand as well. Offing him a warm, friendly smile, “I hope you like them.” While Ven and Ezra were distracted with food, he spoke privately with the vendor, arranging for several orders of the biscuits to be delivered to Ven’s office while they were away. Elijah paid the vendor handsomely to ensure prompt delivery, before turning back to his friend to enjoy his own treat. He knew that the next time Ven went to his office that he would be pleasantly surprised to find his favorite treat awaiting him, as a way of apology from Elijah.

“Mmmm these are heavenly, but now I think we require something to wash it down with.” Leading the way down the street, he headed for another vendor that was selling wine and mead to thirsty patrons. He didn’t think it was a good idea to drink alcohol on a mostly empty stomach, but there weren’t a lot of other options. Ordering a round for all of them, he handed Ezra and Ven their drinks before they stepped to the side to enjoy. Sure enough, once he was finished with his drink he felt his head spin again, this time with a bit more intensity. Not wanting to spoil the festivities for Ezra and Ven, he said nothing and instead forced himself to stay upright. “What shall we partake in now, gentlemen? There was talk of dancing before…or shall we save that for later, once we’ve walked around a bit more?” He wasn’t opposed to dancing, but he hoped that he could hold out for the activity. As it was, he was fading fast and he knew it…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAeona Pratis Aelorias Fleurettexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Celebraer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit Red Hair Kind of up Location City Square Mood Calm Company Minds

-Enter-

Aeona found herself walking to the City Square after having arrived to late for the opening ceremony. It was probably a good thing however as it kept her miffed thoughts to herself instead of sending them out to anyone and everyone. The walk had given her enough time to calm down along with a much needed workout that she had been putting off for several months, she didn't count training as an actual work out.

Walking into the City Square gave her some surprise, not that she hadn't been to a festival before- what was really interesting was how many vendors had set up. It looked like a market place had come to life, between the students, teachers, and vendors. It caused her silver-blue flowering eyes to dart around in an attempt to take it all in, she felt like she couldn't miss a single detail or she would be missing something important.

This was perhaps the most enjoyment she had had in months, just from looking at all the stalls and colors. She almost forgot to regulate herself- Almost. Pressing her lips together and taking a deep breath in from her nose, she closed her eyes and held it for a moment, calming her heart and her mind before opening them again and letting the flowering iris begin to take it all in once more, this time at an easier pace that was much more gentle on her mind. She would take it slow as she walked toward one of the vendors that seemed to be selling different shaped lanterns, the rabbit was the most interesting to her as she felt it was the most intricate. Speaking to the vendor, she pointed to the lantern and he got it down for her, she paid, and then continued on her way with the paper rabbit in her hands.

[Open for interaction]

Ί believe in you, Ί can show you thaȶ
Ί can see right through all your empty lieʂ.
Ί won't stay long, in this world you made wronɠ

▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

Age Fifteen Kingdom Valor Status SingleYear First
Thinking Nothing, just letting the sounds sink into her head

void

void

void

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:40 am
oyehh

(🔶) ピカチュウ (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

One order of chicken and ale please? Thanks. Azura asked, as he paid for his food. After getting his food, he looked around and saw the wide crowds of happy, yet slightly stupid looking people just passing on, talking and having fun times and all. It felt good, really. But it just seems weird that Azura just seemed uninterested about it all. As he looked around at dancers and musicians and even some performers, he wondered where they learned those skills from. All Azura knew how to do was fish and hunt. It would be nice to learn to be a musician or one of those guys juggling those knives. It was then that his train of thought was stopped as he was tripped over by this one girl, who ended up tossing his ale and the rest of his chicken on the floor. Oh... man. Azura muttered. Looking back at the girl, he didn't even hold any grudge or Ill will against it. Mostly because she just went and changed the subject on the spot of him being a new student from the academy. Oh. Um, yeah. I'm Azura Hitoshura. Azura said, introducing himself.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              "They are really good," Ven affirmed before smiling warmly at Eli, "thanks." He then paid the vendor for his share and proceeded to inhale his iscuits, nearly humming in appreciation. Those were some damn good biscuits. He'd have asked for a another but since Eli and maybe even Ezra were thirsty, Ven shrugged. "I don't mind having a drink," he said, he could always come back later.

Ven raised an eyebrow at how crowded this next stall was but gratefully gulped down his drink. Where were these vendors that were just coming out of the woodwork for the festival? "Some of these vendors need to stay for a couple more days so we can properly appreciate their fare," he muttered before speaking louder. "Like I said, count me out if there's dancing. you both have fun," he said, sending a wry smile at both Eli and Ezra. His brows furrowed when he noticed his best friend barely standing and looking a bit pale. "Are you feeling okay, Eli?" he asked, concerned. Eli was evidently not okay, but Ven hoped he'd say what was wrong. He suddenly remembered that he'd been in the library for over a day and he probably forgot to eat properly, like usual. "If you knew you weren't feeling good, why did you drink?" he groaned, not elaborating anymore since he was sure Eli knew what he was talking about. "I'll go get some more food for you, so just stay put," he told them both. "I'll be back soon." He left quickly, trusting Ezra to watch out for Eli until he came back. He knew from experience that Eli was susceptible to fainting but he hoped that he'd get some food before it happened.

WHERE City Center tab tab tab WITH Elijah and Ezra tab tab tab FEELING worried

OOC Ven's gonna disappear for a bit, have fun you two xD

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              "Hello, Azura!" Julia greeted him cheerily. "I'm Julia, Julia Ankel. It's actually Juliana but only my dad calls me that so if you do I'll smack you," she added with a grin, giving no indication whether she was joking or not. Marisenn must have been rubbing off on her, but Julia could see why she liked doing it. "So, what's your knit?" The question might be a sensitive one, but Julia was curious.

She then noticed the food strewn all over the ground and groaned at the waste, looking back up at Azura. "Damn, was that yours? Sorry, I'll make it up to you!" She felt guilty, even on the ground it looked good, and she was surprised that Azura was taking it so well; if she was in his place she'd have strung them up by their underthings. "Do you want anything in particular?" she asked, looking around at all the stalls surrounding them.

WHERE city center tab tab tab WHO Azura tab tab tab FEELING guilty

OOC xxx

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

"O-Oh. U-Um...I..I-I train...I train every day...the best I can...a-and I try to help people...b-but I guess thats nothing compared to a p-princess...I uh...umm..."

Griselda started to feel stupid and insignificant. Instead of continuing her babble, she resigned to eating her soup as some festival activity began to pick up. There were a variety of performers, such as musicians and dancers, who were doing their best to make this festival more lively. Griselda is hardly a harsh critic, so this sort of entertainment easily amused her even if her face doesn't express what she is really feeling. The entertainment distracted her so much that she didn't notice what was happening between Gannon and Lerato. By the time she was no longer distracted, she realized that she had finished eating her soup. She set her spoon down and played with her fingers nervously, not knowing what to say or what to do.

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying currency equivalent to $50]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attending the Founding Festival and speaking]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Auditorium]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[The Usual]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy with slight soreness in her left heel]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:16 pm
oyehh
Auto correct on my phone is a b***h...

(🔶) ピカチュウ (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Guess she was pretty open about herself. Wel, at least Azura thought so. She seemed pretty much like any other normal girl from school. Then again, the only schooling Azura had was as a kid learning what the scholars taught at the island village. As the girl introduced herself as Julia, and not to call her as Juliana. He just let off a smile and nodded to her in agreement not to call her that. It was then that she brought up the question on Azura's knit. That was where Azura more or less panicked a bit due to the fact that he didn't know how to avoid telling her he's a Tadfaer and a curse to everyone without causing a scene. Tadfaer and Tenebraer users were definitely looked down upon by society lately, that it seems offensive to people to be near one in the same breathing space. But that didn't mean he had to be scared of everyone. He just didn't want to cause a good face to turn bad because of Azura. Although, it was a good thing that she changed the subject to the food he dropped on the floor. He really didn't care which is surprising. Oh. Well, if you don't mind, why don't we just grab ourselves a pint. Azura said, with a blush look, since he asked a girl to get drunk on wine next... Hmmm...where's the closest pub again?

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : city square | status : single | mood : attempting to be friendly | company : lots of people, but talking to Griselda | outfit : medieval casual | OOC :

There was only silence between them as soon as the performance continued on, the sound of instruments filling the air. Cathy would expect that it would just be almost the same as the others, but she saw Lera tossing a bag of coins to one of the performers, presumably the leader of the squad. But was that his own money that he donated to that person? Or was that he was just accepting a favor from Gannon or someone else? She decided to leave that unanswered since it wasn't her business to begin with, anyway. It wasn't long before she finished the drumsticks and was now down to eating the dessert.

"Look, I know it's hard, with us having the similar rank, us being in B-class. But keep this in mind: you have to gain confidence in yourself. I do have a lot to learn here, more so when I have to study like the rest of the others and then interacting to the likes of you, but yeah... gotta do what you have to do for a change, even if it's something out of the ordinary." She then cut a small slice of the cake with a fork, enough for Griselda's size since the servings were a bit too big for the fellow classmate's liking, and showed it to the other. "Wanna try one? Just one bite won't hurt."

At least it was a small start towards a good acquaintanceship between the two. It was true that Cathy couldn't please everyone even with her royal position, but still, she was trying to get along with a few that she would trust.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAeona Pratis Aelorias Fleurettexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Celebrar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit Red Hair Kind of up Location City Square Mood Calm Company Minds

As she walked around Aeona saw some interesting faces, some pretty and some that made her feel a little off, some that were a mix of the two and some that looked like they could be fairies. She had heard that Diviners normally looked very beautiful and she kept that in mind as she continued walking around, letting her defenses drop just a little bit as her shoulders lowered, so many people were excited she thought that if her enjoyment about being at the festival was broadcast just a smidge that no one would really notice, especially if she kept moving.

As she continued along she heard the music getting louder and louder and chose to follow it. It was a lovely sound and pleasant to the ears. Aeona stopped by a food vendor and picked up some coloured coconut balls that she could eat with a toothpick. She stabbed a green one and brought it to her mouth, eating it and feeling it just melt away. It was heavenly. She stuck a pink one this time as she circled around about fifteen feet from all the dancers. Everyone seemed to be having fun and it brought a smile to her face as she brought the pink coconut up and she ate it whole. 'so this is Eoana, its a beautiful place' she thought and she saw a few people looking around confused before going back to what they were doing. Aeona looked down at her feet for a second to collect herself once more before continuing to walk around, taking in the sights.

[Open for interaction]

Ί believe in you, Ί can show you thaȶ
Ί can see right through all your empty lieʂ.
Ί won't stay long, in this world you made wronɠ

▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

Age Fifteen Kingdom Valor Status SingleYear First
Thinking Nothing, just letting the sounds sink into her head

void

void

void

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:41 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah was not a stranger to fainting spells. He knew when one was coming on and what to do. As he stood there, his eyes unfocused a bit and the color slowly drained from his face. He’d been right about the alcohol – he shouldn’t have had any. But it was a festival! Festivals were meant to be fun, even if you weren’t feeling well. Ven, missing nothing, quickly noticed Elijah’s ill state. Frowning lightly, he just glanced at his best friend and shrugged a shoulder in response to the question of ‘why’ in regard to him drinking alcohol if he’d known he shouldn’t. No excuse he could give Ven would be good enough.

Instead of arguing about it, or giving him a lecture, Ven moved into action – having dealt with this same situation many times before, he knew exactly what to do. With orders to stay put, Elijah nodded slightly, his head spinning even more at the slight movement. Wincing slightly, he turned to find a bench as quickly as he could. He knew it was only a short matter of time before he fainted and he didn’t want to burden Ezra or cause him trouble by collapsing in the street.

Turning toward the closest bench, his shoulder gently brushed Ezra’s as he moved. Not wanting to be rude to his colleague, he began to apologize only to feel his world tilt. “I apologize Ez-“ Taking a few stumbled steps toward the bench, his words were cut off as he reached out to grasp onto the side of the bench, but as he did, he felt the darkness coming over him.

‘Oh no…’ Those two, simple words were all he had time to think before he managed to collapse into a mostly seated position on the bench before the world around him went dark and his body went limp. The spectators around him looked down upon him in disgust, clearly thinking that he was drunk. While he had had a drink shortly before, he was nowhere near drunk. But, of course, he wasn’t awake to explain that to the people around him as they sneered and walked away, wanting nothing to do with him. One could only hope that he wasn’t robbed while he was in his unconscious state. It would be up to Ezra to watch over him and defend him, if he chose to help the embarrassing librarian.
═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Julia did not fail to notice how Azura panicked a bit an avoided answering the question about his knit. Was he worried about her reaction or something? As far as she knew, people didn't tend to like celebrars and they certainly avoided tenebraers, not that there were many left (she should know, all her former peers went out of their way to avoid her, or try to torment her, but that stopped when she made the skeletons of all their dead pets chase after them). Marisenn even mentioned that there was another knit that was even rarer than tenebraer but she couldn't remember exactly what they did. Well, whatever, she didn't care about whatever his knit was, as long as he wasn't a jerk.

Julia was surprised when Azura suggested they go have a drink before a wide grin grew on her face. She didn't expect him to ask a stranger, especially a girl he'd just met, but she could admire his boldness and spontaneity, it was just like something she'd do, although she might be less embarrassed than he seemed to be. "Sure, why not?" She lead the way to a nearby vendor, looking confident as she ordered two pints. The vendor looked at her suspiciously while Julia gave him her most charming smile but he gave him and handed her the drinks. After paying, she turned back to Azura and handed him his drink with a victorious smirk before she led the way again to a more open space before downing her drink. It wasn't her first time drinking, despite her age and Marisenn's disapproval, Julia had snuck into a bar or two, just for fun. "So what brought you here to the Academy?" she asked Azura, wanting to keep the conversation going.

WHERE city center tab tab tab WHO Azura tab tab tab FEELING curious

OOC Ouch... I know how you feel 8'D

The-DJ-Ghostt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra quietly ate his honey biscuit, humming in appreciation at the taste. He sent a smile toward the vendor before going back to his usual expression. As the trio went walked, they went toward another vendor who was selling drinks. Taking his drink, Ezra tipped his head and downed the drink quickly, not fazed by the alcohol whatsoever. He turned his head as Ven spoke to Elijah, asking if the librarian if he was feeling alright. Furrowing his brows, he stepped closer and went to examine Elijah for himself. The male did in fact looked pale, his face drained of color. His eyes widened when he realized that he had some alcohol as well. With the amount of time he spent in the library without sleep or food, that was not the best decision anyone could make. When Ven announced he would get more food, Ezra nodded curtly and decided to stay with Elijah to watch over him.

The red head watched as the librarian wobbled and walked passed him, brushing against him accidentally. When he was about to apologize when he finally blacked out on the bench. He quickly ran over to the unconscious male and made sure he was alright. Those who gave a disgusted expression were met with a piercing icy glare. Not wanting to stay near imbeciles who loved to make assumptions, he picked up Elijah with ease. Looking down at him, he studied Elijah’s face for a moment while he was able to. He thought for a moment and decided it probably wasn't best to stay near all the noise and people so he decided to take him to his home. Hopefully there he could rest in a more private and comfortable place to rest. He'd probably make some tea for him as well to help.

- Exit Ezra & Elijah -

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ City Center] || WITH [ Elijah and Ven] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

How is Griselda suppose to diffuse the awkward silence between her and Catherine? Its not as if conversation came natural to the young warrior and she already proved herself somewhat incompetent in trying. It seems like all she is good for her is fighting when her heel isn't an issue and being a part of the background. When the princess broke the silence and spoke to Griselda, it was as if Catherine read her mind or body language. "You have to gain confidence in yourself" she said. As a fighter, there isn't much for Griselda to learn. Her father, his friends and the two years she has spent has taught her plenty so far and she is using her knowledge and training to the best of her ability. However, when it comes to socializing, that is where she falls short. This is not an obstacle she can overcome with swords. Somehow she has to learn how to overcome her awkwardness to not only get along well with others, but to form and maintain friendships. When offered the slice of cake by Catherine, Griselda nodded and took the cake slice with her hands. A bit of cake frosting were now on her fingers but she didn't mind.

"Uh...U-Um...T-Thank you...N-Not just for the cake...I..I-I appreciate what you said to me...I...I-I have a lot to work on. Lots of personal stuff. I...I-I know I can do it..."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying currency equivalent to $50]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attending the Founding Festival and speaking]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Auditorium]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[The Usual]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy with slight soreness in her left heel]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Additional ➣Event Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas