Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:27 am
Name, Image: Liuxing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Class: High
Current Rank: Guard

Desired Rank(s): Either Patrol Leader or Rogue Guard

Connections: Former princess, sister of the heir that abdicated, daughter of the previous king, sister to current lords and ladies. :>
Reputation: Liuxing has always put duty and her pride before anything else; before the upheaval, she decided to take on more responsibilities than just her role of Princess. She's served as a stable and dependable guard this whole time, and she would do whatever it takes to continue to hold the trust and faith of her pride.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 am
Polette
Name, Image: Liuxing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desired Rank(s): Either Patrol Leader or Rogue Guard

Connections: Former princess, sister of the heir that abdicated, daughter of the previous king, sister to current lords and ladies. :>
Reputation: Liuxing has always put duty and her pride before anything else; before the upheaval, she decided to take on more responsibilities than just her role of Princess. She's served as a stable and dependable guard this whole time, and she would do whatever it takes to continue to hold the trust and faith of her pride.

I'm going to put her down as a Patrol Leader ;3 Then we're mostly covered for guard positions we needed!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:37 pm
Name, Image: Faruk
Class: Low-Middle (He will be marrying Astoria's High class lady, however)
Current Rank: Youth -> Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Nurse (If not possible, head hunter?)

Connections: I wouldn't know, I am still pretty new to the Mwezi. He was born to Rishima and Stela, however.
Reputation: He is a quiet cub who likes napping and avoiding troubles. He isn't one to want to obtain power, since he's quite aware of the history of the Mwezi leaders.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:25 pm
- Mynsed -
Name, Image: Faruk
Class: Low-Middle (He will be marrying Astoria's High class lady, however)
Current Rank: Youth -> Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Nurse (If not possible, head hunter?)

Connections: I wouldn't know, I am still pretty new to the Mwezi. He was born to Rishima and Stela, however.
Reputation: He is a quiet cub who likes napping and avoiding troubles. He isn't one to want to obtain power, since he's quite aware of the history of the Mwezi leaders.

Keep a link to this thread and get back to me when he is married. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to even start training as a Priest until he is officially married.. and some might be hesitant to allow it because his position in the high class is not necessarily permanent.

That said, I will allow it! Just, ICly, he can't even be an apprentice until he's an adult and married xD So keep this as a future plan for him. I'll save a spot for him smile  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:08 pm
Ecavi

nessiaing
Name, Image: Batu
User Image
Class: Middle

Desired Rank(s): Rogue Guard

Connections: Originally joined the pride to act as a spy for Meshach. Worked with Ota somewhat.
Reputation: Batu wasn't known by many during the rebellion he kept his head low so that he cold be in the shadows and be the best spy possible for Meshach. Since then he has worked hard to help the pride come back to the state it should be in.

Name, Image: Ọnwa
User Image
Current Rank: Lady

Desired Rank(s): Cleric

Connections: Granddaughter of Meshach and Runa.
Reputation: Ọnwa keeps her head down and is a quiet girl. She studies those around her almost as if she is collecting data. For a cub she is known for being remarkably quiet.

Batu is accepted! Kimondo would have learned from her mother and Meshach about what Batu has done, she'd happily reward his hard work.

As for Onwa, she'll have to be a last resort for a Cleric since you already own Antara but I will keep her in mind. ;3

If Owna isn't needed as a Cleric she would love to become a midwife.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Name, Image: Harakhty
Class: Upper-middle

Connections: None (that I know of?)
Reputation: He’s fairly new (so I’ll totally understand if he can’t go up in rank), but he’s a dedicated type of guy who wants nothing more than to keep his new home safe. As a former Rogue, he knows what it was like coming into the pride, but he’s also not going to let anyone step out of line. He’s not terribly fond of rule breakers.

((I also just haven’t got any future plans for him yet, so it’d be nice having some more elements to his character. xD;; Again though, I’ll completely understand if he’s too new for this position.))

MangoMeow

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 pm
MangoMeow
Name, Image: Harakhty
Class: Upper-middle

Connections: None (that I know of?)
Reputation: He’s fairly new (so I’ll totally understand if he can’t go up in rank), but he’s a dedicated type of guy who wants nothing more than to keep his new home safe. As a former Rogue, he knows what it was like coming into the pride, but he’s also not going to let anyone step out of line. He’s not terribly fond of rule breakers.

((I also just haven’t got any future plans for him yet, so it’d be nice having some more elements to his character. xD;; Again though, I’ll completely understand if he’s too new for this position.))

Hired cool Can I get his full image?

We now have all the Rogue Guards we need, and happily all are former Rogues themselves! This will help maintain a sympathetic presence for any disappointed newbies, woo!

Kimondo will act like this was planned << lolol cough  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:29 pm
Ecavi
Hired cool Can I get his full image?

We now have all the Rogue Guards we need, and happily all are former Rogues themselves! This will help maintain a sympathetic presence for any disappointed newbies, woo!

Kimondo will act like this was planned << lolol cough

Yep, here you go~
https://i.imgur.com/MmKnoqw.png  

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 am
Name, Image: Mziwanda image

Desired Rank(s): Historian

Connections: Gairnead's mate (or intended? they're a thing). Likely friendly with Neema because gossip.
Reputation: Very friendly, very extroverted, high-strung. Fond of stories in all forms, so...a storyteller and a gossip. A knack for oral histories (she was actually from a contest for Skye's cave-dwelling storyteller pride, way back when). Probably makes the more visible participants in the rebellion uncomfortable for making a big deal of the fact they're Real Live Heroes Just Like In The Stories.

Name, Image: Tamaa image
Current Rank: Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Hunt Leader

Connections: Friend to Kimondo and the deceased Umepatwa.
Reputation: Visible participant in the rebellion, had to step up to help lead it when his best friend Umepatwa was assassinated. While generally easy-going and humorous, he can be downright chilly to former "loyalists."

Name, Image: Leini'anga image
Class: Upper-Middle
Current Rank: n/a (Huntress?)

Desired Rank(s): Midwife

Connections: n/a

And this last as a 'just in case' option for Nurse:
Name, Image: Meiyue image

Desired Rank(s): Nurse

Connections: Yueyun's daughter, Shida's sister.
Reputation: Like her brother, she's a bit underdeveloped. She wants to be someone other than just the daughter of a former Prince, or the granddaughter of Shangyue. Keeping new initates safe would be something she could do on her own merit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:40 pm
Name, Image: Lunastre
Class: Upper-Mid
Current Rank: N/A

Desired Rank(s): Nurse!

Connections: N/A
Reputation: I'd like to think she quickly gains a reputation for being a sweet thing c:

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:00 am
Excited Apathy
Name, Image: Mziwanda image

Connections: Gairnead's mate (or intended? they're a thing). Likely friendly with Neema because gossip.
Reputation: Very friendly, very extroverted, high-strung. Fond of stories in all forms, so...a storyteller and a gossip. A knack for oral histories (she was actually from a contest for Skye's cave-dwelling storyteller pride, way back when). Probably makes the more visible participants in the rebellion uncomfortable for making a big deal of the fact they're Real Live Heroes Just Like In The Stories.

Name, Image: Tamaa image
Current Rank: Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Hunt Leader

Connections: Friend to Kimondo and the deceased Umepatwa.
Reputation: Visible participant in the rebellion, had to step up to help lead it when his best friend Umepatwa was assassinated. While generally easy-going and humorous, he can be downright chilly to former "loyalists."

Name, Image: Leini'anga image
Current Rank: n/a (Huntress?)

Connections: n/a

And this last as a 'just in case' option for Nurse:
Name, Image: Meiyue image

Desired Rank(s): Nurse

Connections: Yueyun's daughter, Shida's sister.
Reputation: Like her brother, she's a bit underdeveloped. She wants to be someone other than just the daughter of a former Prince, or the granddaughter of Shangyue. Keeping new initates safe would be something she could do on her own merit.

Tamaa & Leini'anga are hired!

I'll give you a second priest rank, considering how slow we've gone.. but you'll need to pick between Mziwanda (Historian) and Meiyue (Nurse)!

Kivras
Name, Image: Lunastre
Class: Upper-Mid
Current Rank: N/A

Desired Rank(s): Nurse!

Connections: N/A
Reputation: I'd like to think she quickly gains a reputation for being a sweet thing c:

Hired! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 am
AstoriaFallen
Name, Image:
User Image

Connections: none within the pride, is the daughter of a God though
Reputation: While knew she has a extreme urge to help those around her, even those that might be wary of her being an outsider. She also feels as though this role will be good for her, to help bring others into the world and hold new life in her paws. She's seen so much death, she wants to experience life.

I'm planning to close this thread soon and there are still openings so I'm reviewing who had extra applications.. There's still room now, so if you're still interested, Kahini can be a Midwife! Let me know! whee  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:33 am
Ecavi

Id still be interested!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Name, Image: Morvan
Class:
Current Rank: Youth (Upper-middle class)

Desired Rank(s): Apprentice -> Host

Connections: His parents are rogues who joined the pride.
Reputation: Van's a rather reserved cub, who, compared to other cubs, has a considerable amount of patience and tolerance. He has the tendency to keep all the things that irk him to himself, and once in a blue moon it'll boil over and he'll throw a bit of a tantrum.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:27 pm
Name, Image: Helios
Current Rank: cub

Connections: aside from mom and dad, none in the pride currently. smile
Reputation: Eager to learn and very well mannered. Loves to absorb knowledge like a sponge and share facts with others.

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff