[PRP]An beach side exploration [Adi & L'ex] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 am
"That's what you get for gambling against a pirate! That's just asking for it!" Adi told him with a laugh and a wag of her finger. "Me, I wouldn't have to worry about getting chased, because I wouldn't win." She was wretched at any game that involved any sort of bluffing or need to keep a neutral expression.

Not very often, Mazamath answered, Especially not since Thread returned. Not many lingered at Ista in the first place, so most are spread out to different Weyrs now.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:22 pm
Meepfur

"I didn't know they were a pirate at the time! I thought they just had very eccentric taste in dress," L'ex proclaimed. "Honest! Well maybe I had an idea, cause they smelled like sea and fish and certainly had more marks then they should have for a fish monger." He has just sort of ignored it.

Not often but she felt the need to fight and destroy and it got so very tiring on both of them to hold back.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 pm
"Yeah, the smell and clothes and the marks? Totally a dead giveaway for pirate," Adi attested with a nod, shifting over just a liiiittle bit closer to L'ex and his fascinating hair. "It's really sort of sad, they're pretty cute when they don't smell fishy."

I feel that way often, Mazamath sympathized with a sigh, turning his gaze towards where His sat with Nymphylath's, But I worry about Mine.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 pm
Meepfur

L'ex hummed. "Is that so? Have you dated a pirate then, miss Adi?" He questioned and paused. "Do you want to touch it?" He asked and then added. "My hair... cause I think that what you are sort of staring at." He paused. "Or my eyes and no one gets to touch the eyes."

Nymphylath gave a heaving sigh at hers.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:13 pm
"Does anyone ever really date a pirate?" Adi posed, expression crinkling in thought before being broken by another flash of a bright smile. "I do! I really, really do. Can I please?" Her toes curled in the sand at the very thought even as a hand began to lift in anticipation.

She is so happy as she is, free and good. I do not want her to lose that. He did not want her to know the stress of fighting Thread, the suffering of friends being injured or worse. And there was the possibility of her being injured or worse. He was made to fight Thread...but was she? Could she?

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:20 pm
Meepfur

"Well, date sounds better then random hook up with a pirate," L'ex replied and nodded. "Sure!" He sprawled down close by, leaving the head of fluffy white blonde hair close to her hands."Go for it! But no pulling, please."

Nymphylath questioned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm
"Whatever you call it, at least she didn't chase me up a tree!" the bluerider defended with a laugh, which soon became a delighted giggle when that glorious hair was hers! Hers!

"I would never," she promised in regards to the pulling, placing one hand solemnly over her heart while she wiggled the fingers of the other. She then wriggled a bit herself as she turned onto her side and got up nice and close to sink her fingers into her new friend's wonderfully fluffy hair. "It's so soft." It was such a simple thing, a silly thing even by some standards, but for Adi it was bliss.

Mazamath, meanwhile, had a difficult question to answer. I was, before Thread came. Very happy. The blue sighed, a touch of gray leaking into his eyes. We have a duty to Pern...but do we not also have a duty to Ours?

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm
Meepfur

"Hey! That wasn't because I failed at anything sexual! It was because I took their marks! Totally different thing there. " L'ex replied and stuck out his tongue before giving a soft sound. "Mmhm. I have awesome hair." He preened slightly and pressed slightly into the fingers.

Nymphlyath signed. This wandering life style had stop being the best thing and now she was at odds in how to keep her's safe.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:45 am
"I dunno, the two things don't have to be mutually exclusive..." she speculated. If her hands hadn't been busy coming through his wonderful hair, she might have pinched at his tongue when he stuck it out, but she was delightfully occuppied with more important things. Her day had been going fantastically to begin with, and now it was even better! She had made an awesome new friend with awesome hair. "You didn't have any plans for the rest of the day, did you? Because you're going to have to stay here with me now."

Mazamath rumbled unhappily, even as his rider was nothing but glee, not a care in her head beyond Nymphylath's bonded and his hair. Do you think Yours would go, if you asked him? Do you think he could be happy?

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm
Meepfur

"My day is pretty much get black sand and nut fruit and go home to get more sun lotion," L'ex replied, ignoring most anything else but the hands in his hair and relaxing on the beach. "You can claim me till like nightfall, K? If you feed me."
Food was important.

a few days, maybe a week, but wonder lust would hit and he would have the urge to move on and where would they be then? Nymphylath watched the pair. If they had the stone, if they could fight, or at very least be able to keep it from falling on them before they could blink between. She would feel safer.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm
"I can do that!" Adi promised readily, cuddling up a little closer as she twined hands in hair, near to humming with happiness. If he didn't mind her playing with his hair, surely cuddles were fine, too? And there was plenty of time 'til nightfall... "We've got lots of food in our packs. I even stashed a couple of sweetrolls for later, if you want one."

Do you think it's that simple?
the blue asked honestly. Mine and I don't even know how to fight Thread, they didn't teach it at Ista. I know how to flame, but...

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:44 pm
Meepfur

Cuddles were more then fine, cuddles were good. L'ex shifted a bit more into her as she moved and gave a happy sound. "Mmh, those sound good and yes, please."

Nymphylath replied, watching the pair cuddle. Outside of stealing it from the Weyr.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 pm
"I can go and get them, if you're hungry now?" Adi offered, although she made no move to do so. Their current arrangement was very nice, thank you. "Or we can save them for later..."

I'm not sure it would be right to do that, the blue brooded, tracing nonsense into the damp sand as he considered Nymphylath's idea. The Weyrs need as much as they can get, if they're to protect everyone. It was one thing not to fight (though even that ate at him at times), another thing entirely to do something that might hinder others' ability to fight, even in a small way.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:48 pm
Meepfur

She pointed out lightly. She hmmph, eyes whirling.

"I'm good for the moment," Lex replied, opening one eye and then closed it. "Mmhm, unless you are hungry?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:55 pm
It may still be in the ground, but that does not mean the Weyrs do not need it, he pointed out, unperturbed by the fact that she had misunderstood him, Just that they have not found or mined it yet. I have heard that Western hasn't found any yet, it must be imported.

"Nope," Adi answered, happily oblivious to the deep discussion being had by the dragons. She was busy cuddling. "They'll be just as good later."

Shaddaling

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces