Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Theatre Wing ➣Practice Hall [Music Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRachel Tamsin Aeloriasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Elementor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit Green Dress Hair Picture Location Class Company Teacher Mood Tired

Rachel looked over at the red haired student that came in and watched him pull out a strange stick and start rubbing it with a box. She was slightly confused but then the teacher spoke and she quickly brought her attention to her professor. Introductions?

She coughed slightly and then said "Rachel Aelorias she said to him, seemed good enough. She thought about her experience with music which wasn't much. She bit her lip and then opened her mouth again "I've never played anything before but I've seen a few people play flutes and it doesn't look that hard"

Ί believe in you, Ί can show you thaȶ
Ί can see right through all your empty lieʂ.
Ί won't stay long, in this world you made wronɠ

▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

Age Eighteen Kingdom Trendal Status SingleYear Second ◆Thinking - - - -

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

void

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 am
Patrick Lockheart - Second Year
~ Music Room ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lerato and Rachel, Rick nodded, he'd met a few Rachels in his travels, but never a Lerato, he kept his thoughts to himself, but couldn't help scrutinising the pair as they introduced themselves - Both seemed a little, uncertain, or distracted, the fact he'd noted the forced smile on the tutor's face was one thing, but how strangely the female had regarded him whilst he'd been preparing his violin, had she even seen one before? He smiled,

"Patrick Lockheart," He would extend a hand towards his violin, "I play the Violin, yet I also Sing," he was sure that there would be more interest in his skills with the musical instrument, but felt it worth enlightening them to his second skill at the same time.

"Sing! Sing!" Branwen would give a loud 'Cark' flapping her feathers noisily before swooping down from the rafters to land on her companion's shoulder, leaning her head in towards his before giving a final 'Caw' as she turned to look out towards the pair inquisitively,

"This is Branwen," he ran a finger along the top of the top of the bird's crest, "She's a little excited, but she's going to be quiet, I promise...aren't you?" Calmly, he would lift his hand, allowing the White Raven to hop down from his shoulder. Once there, Rick would make brief eye contact with the bird, warning her to be quiet before placing her down by the windowsill, "Sadly she doesn't have any current skills with instruments, so she's just here for moral support," he smirked, hoping to have lightened the feeling in the class with his humour,

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Like Image
With: Branwen, Lerato and Rachel
Feeling: Curious
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am
User Image
                                        tab location : music room | status : taken | mood : a bit hopeful, though serious | company : Rachel and Patrick | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

Lerato listened intently to the introductions from the two students, his gaze vigilant yet laced with curiosity. He heard the talk about the bird, and though he found that guy similar to Gannon in terms of communication with animals, the amusement didn't reach him as of yet since his mood was still a bit too serious. The court mage cleared his throat to prove his point. “Thank you for the introductions. I can see that you both have interest and potential in music. So I can see that you want to play a flute, Rachel, am I correct? Plus, you, Patrick, I want to see a sample of your talents as a violinist and a singer. That way, I'll look at what you need to improve in order to chisel your talent. Learning is an ongoing road."

Though the rascal princess was definitely reckless, he was actual grateful about her being a listening ear to his love problems at one time. He should definitely consider loosening up, even if it was just a smidget, though he would still look through the school to ensure that they would be working hard to progress their skills and graduate. Perhaps he was definitely a bit too caught up in the past to realize that.

river rocker

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRachel Tamsin Aeloriasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit Green Dress Hair Picture Location Class Company Teacher Mood Tired

"Well actually yes I would, but I also want to play something that has metal in it" she said to Lerato before pausing fore a few seconds before realizing that he probably would find the request stupid or wouldn't allow such a thing, he gave off the air of being fairly professional and...not stuck up, but something along the likes of being traditional. "I- I'm an Elementor and I can control metal. I have metal rings that I place on pens and on clothing in order to use my ability as much as I can. So something made of metal...or that I can do that with would be very helpful" she quickly looked down.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

void

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 pm
~ Music Room ~

Patrick was quite fascinated to hear that the female, Rachel, had the ability to control metal - he would love to see her perform at some point, maybe just to see how she did it, but for the time being, it seemed she needed to find an instrument.
When the tutor suggested her trying a Flute he would nod in agreement, trying to picture how exactly she would go about working the keys - As long as she wasn't the type to bend the instrument into knots - he'd known someone from one of the islands who could do that, it was all fun watching him bend spoons, but when it got a little out of hand and the attention turned to the harnesses and cartwheels, it suddenly wasn't so good...

Brass instruments were metal, but they required breath and tight lips in order to play them, stringed instruments might be good, Cellos, Violas, Violins... plucking the strings was easy, but it was just as easy to break them... The bow could be controlled by the small metal ring by the handhold...but still, he took a moment to wonder how she would go about wielding such, then shook his head, with no idea how her ability worked, he couldn't think of what to suggest...

If Lerato gave him the okay, then he would pick up his Violin and Bow, taking but a moment to test the strings before making a start.

There was no telling if the words he sung would have any meaning to his listeners, but it was one of his favourites and something he would often choose to perform when they reached more welcoming villages on their journeys. Patrick loved to entertain - and if it earnt his family a few coin in the process, then all the better.

When he was done, he would bow forward slightly, lifting his gaze to the tutor before returning his violin to its case and plucking a few stray hairs from the bow which he then set down on the table.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

Feeling: Interested, prepared, then 'In the Moment'
OoC Patrick's Song of choice to show off his Talent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : music room | status : taken | mood : a bit hopeful, though serious | company : Rachel and Patrick | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

The court mage smiled after hearing Rachel's answer.“Fortunately, we do have instruments crafted out of metal, like the wind instruments right there. My only request is that you don't touch my clarinet, the one with the decorated black case. That's my instrument and it has been handed over to me by my family for a long time. I brought it along with me when I started working as a court mage in this academy." He then pointed to the slew of wind instruments situated at the back, the ones with brown cases, the ones Rachel was free to use for the time being. He then saw Patrick picking up the violin and listened to the sample.

He closed his eyes as he listened intently, imagining the picture depicted by the song, though still, there was something a bit more lacking. Once Patrick was done, the musician nodded, ready to give out his criticism. “Definitely a great song choice, but there's something lacking. I need more vibrancy into your performance, because right now, there will be a time in which people will get tired of the song. Add something a little more special." His father taught him the same way when he started playing and now, he was instilling the same knowledge onto Patrick. It was a bit harsh, but it was honest criticism instead of sugarcoating it.

river rocker

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

Wind instruments were made out of metal and don't touch the decorative black case of the clarinet (whatever that was) inside. She made note of looking at the black case in order to avoid it in the future and she slowly nodded her head "avoid screwing with the black case and whats inside" she said out loud as the teacher moved on.

She would wiat just a few moments before she would slide out of her chair and head toward the slew of wind instruments that he had pointed to and began poking at them. NOT litterally poking at them obviously, but using her raiment in order to see which one carried the much metal within it so she could control it without dropping it and ruining it or embarrassing herself.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

void
[  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 pm
~ Music Room ~

Patrick had to admit he was a little disappointed to hear that his performance was lacking something, but the man had at least seemed somewhat entertained by the show - and for a lot of his spectators, many were often quite enthralled by his skills. Vibrancy...Was that in his voice? He nodded in quiet contemplation, perhaps he could try projecting his voice a little more - Most of the time, those who he was entertaining circled around, so he didn't have to work too hard to get his words out, but still...

He had seen other entertainers adding dancing into their act, springing and prancing around whilst they played their piece, but that might just be pushing it a little too far? Maybe it was something he could work towards though?

Lerato certainly had a point that eventually, Patrick's favourite song would become stale and his observers would lose interest...Maybe he could work on one his lesser played songs? Or even come up with something new?

"Fairytale!" Branwen would hop across the desk towards him, watching as he replaced his violin before turning towards the female, "What's it doing?" she would tilt her head towards Rachel as she observed the cases, then take wing and flutter over, landing on top of one of the racks above, peering down at the female with her beady eyes, "What's Inside??" she would crow loudly, Raspily mimicking the human voice as best she could whilst wondering why Rachel was just standing there,

"Come on, Silly Bird," Patrick would shut up his case and cross to where the Raven was perched, holding up his hand for her to hop down, "Leave her to think," he wasn't exactly sure how Rachel could decide just from looking at the cases, but felt it best that the Raven wasn't in the way whilst she was thinking.

Rick would now make his way back over to the desk, pushing his Violin to the side whilst directing the Raven onto his shoulder, once she was settled, he would then hop up onto the desk, sitting cross-legged on the surface whilst he watched Rachel with great interest.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

Feeling: Curious
OoC ...Noisy Bird lol*

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:32 pm
User Image

As soon as Lerato was done commenting about Patrick's performance, his eyes were on Rachel whose hands were roaming close to the metallic instruments without actually touching them. Although, there was the white raven who was behaving strangely; the demeanor was definitely different from Gannon's owl. That was when the court mage asked the question to Patrick, “Say, is your bird behaving like this most of the time? Some birds do have the fascination for things that they like the lost." Not that Lerato would mind that; it was inevitable that some creatures would become good companions with humans if the trust level is on a positive note. Some raiments did allow that stuff to happen since after all, every human has a gift that would possibly change the world, even in small ways.

He then sat down on the chair, knowing that he should settle down. Lerato had done his best to present himself so he should cut himself a little bit more slack.

river rocker

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:47 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

-Enter Lelyna and Mikhail to the Music Classroom-

"Yeah, I'm glad that he's now attending. Now I have you and him to enjoy attending with." He said as he held her close and began leading them both toward their elective class. "I'm fine Lelyna, truly. I'm more worried about you. Don't worry about me. Although, I wouldn't mind being sick if it meant that you'd be caring for me~" Mikhail chuckled a bit and blushed at the thought. She truly was a sweet and caring girl, he knew that she would take it upon herself to make sure he was doing well if he did fall ill somehow. It was again, some of the things he loved about her. Her heart couldn't be matched with anyone's in his opinion. Glancing down at her, he raised a brow when she asked him if he would play for her later on. They were both in the music club together. The prince enjoyed playing various string instruments and singing now and then. He didn't quite enjoy when others heard him, but Lelyna was an exception. "Of course I will. I'll play just for you." With that, he took them to the Music room, so they could get on with class.

Once there, the two entered quietly and sat a bit away from the others. They had to go through introductions again must to his distaste, but it wasn't like it could be avoided. For most of the class, Mikhail felt like he was in his own little world with Lelyna. They spent their time talking about different things and having a few laughs here and there. The prince decided to play the violin today. The professor had one of the male students play so he could evaluate. The prince was decent and let the Professor have his conversations with the students before beginning to play for Lelyna. Getting into position, he began to play the song he had selected while he waited to start playing. He went with a more upbeat tune since it was for Lelyna. The male passionately played until the song came to an end. He smiled toward Lelyna, hoping she enjoyed it.

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Courtyard] || WITH [Lelyna] || FEELING [ ~~~~~ ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna was sure that Professor Lerato didn’t appreciate her and Mikhail coming to class late, but there was no helping it – she just took longer to get to class than everyone else, and with the awful rain, it had taken even longer. Seated in the back, Lelyna was able to listen to everyone as they played their instruments for the Professor. Eventually it was Mikhail’s turn to play the violin. With her hands folded in her lap and her eyes closed, Lelyna listened intently as Mikhail played. He was marvelous – she never got tired of listening to his beautiful music. As his song came to an end, she clapped along with the other students, a wide smile on her face. Once he took his seat, she leaned in close to whisper to him as to not disturb the rest of the class. “That was wonderful, Mikhail…you’re really talented.” She knew he’d appreciate the compliment and take it for what it was; the truth. Mikhail was no stranger to people paying him false compliments – he was a Prince after all. Lelyna hoped that he knew that he could always count on her to tell him the truth and give her honest opinions.

It eventually came time for the class to disperse as the lesson came to an end, and while there were assignments to be done, Lelyna was more content to spend her time with Mikhail. Hanging back, the two waited for the room to clear before they began to play more music. Seated at her usual piano, Lelyna felt the keys with her fingertips. Finding the right place, she straightened her back and let the song within her flow through her hands and fingers. In no time, her music was filling the air – the melody was lovely, simple and yet…deep. Much like Mikhail’s song, it told its own story…

Once they’d both played to their hearts content, they left the empty classroom behind and headed back toward the dorms. Despite the passage of time, the storm hadn’t ceased, in fact, it seemed worse. The rain was falling hard, the thunder rumbled and the lightning lit the sky. As a child she’d feared the storms, and now was no different. Hugging Mikhail’s arm, his jacket draped over her small frame, she tried to remember that it was just a storm, that it would pass… Having Mikhail by her side made all the difference and helped her relax a bit. By the time the reached her dorm, Lelyna was ready to curl up and hide under her blankets until the storm passed. She knew that Mikhail would have gladly offered to keep her company, but he wasn’t allowed in the dorms as it was…

“Thank you for walking me back, Mikhail…Oh!” Reaching up, she slid his jacket from her shoulders and handed it back to him with a small blush. “Thank you, for letting me wear it. It was very warm.” As Mikhail took the coat, she moved a bit closer. Placing her hands lightly on his chest, she trailed them up until she held his face in her palms. Smiling, Lelyna drew him closer to her. She was sure that he was curious as to what she was doing, but instead of explaining, she leaned in to place a light, loving kiss on his cheek. Pulling back slowly, she smiled. “Until tomorrow, Mikhail…” Slipping her hands away from his cheeks, she stepped back and quickly stepped into her room before closing the door behind her. Heart beating madly, she smiled to herself, amazed at what she’d just done.

-Exit Mikhail and Lelyna to the Female Dormitories-

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:54 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : music room | status : single and unavailable | mood : serious | company : no one | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

Kayne was up to something about life counseling again and honestly, Lerato was not looking forward to that, yet it would be rude to refuse since it was to help him move on from the heartbreak. At lease he was decent enough to give him space, at least until the free day, to get the talk started. Right now, with the elective class starting, the court mage should make some time for himself in a productive manner. The ballad was scrapped aside because of the bitterness that came along with it and he went for another solo song instead. The melodious thrills of the clarinet could be heard throughout the room, having to express his reflections with every note. No students had dropped by to attend so far, which was a bit of a bummer for him if he would be asked.

But no biggie, they would arrive later; patience was still a necessity.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:22 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

: tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
: tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

It has been well of an hour since school started, and Azura wanted to catch his class as early as he possibly can. He was happy at his performance at the Winter Festival, but he wanted to make it better. The whole two days, he had been writing and thinking up some songs, as well as singing the melody to himself as practice. As Azura neared the classroom, he can hear Lerato playing the clarinet again, just like the last times he had came. Azura always loved to go here more than he loved to get to combat class, due to the great melody that Lerato can create with almost any instrument. He was the one that helped Azura play his songs. Good morning, Mr. Sanchez. Azura said, as he entered the classroom with his guitar at his back. Setting it down, Azura then took it out of his case, and began to strum away at it. He listened for those perfect pitches and tones that he was looking for with each note played. So did you hear my performance at the festival? I honestly thought I would choke in that perfomance, but it came out pretty good, especially when the other performers joined in with me. Azura said to Lerato, when he spoke of the song he played two days ago.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : music room | status : single and unavailable | mood : serious | company : no one | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

Indeed, the court mage was lost in his need to express his lament without having to scream through his instrument, though Azura came by to attend the lesson and the musician had to stop playing. There was the small smile greeting his face as he regarded the presence. "Oh, hello, Azura. Sorry, I was at my house during the second day of the festivities so I didn't see your performance. May I hear that song that you had played during that time?" he asked, still holding the clarinet cautiously as if it would fall apart if he would be careless. Internally, there was regret gnawing inside him; he ended up missing a lot of stuff because of his self-pity, but back then, he was definitely lost. Better hope that the talk tomorrow would be worth his time.

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar hated this elective, he had no natural talent for music whatsoever. He did try his best but learning the technical side of music was confusing at best for him. He carried a satchel containing his notebook for the class and the required stationary equippment he needed. he did not own his own instrument as he just used the ones the school provided. He turned up pressumably late, opening the classroom door to see the teacher and another student named Azura. Ivar had seen the kid before but he didn't know much about him. "Sorry i'm late sir, I hope you can excuse my tardiness," he said as he bowed to Mr Sanchez. He straightened himself up and took a seat near the others so he wasn't being anti-social and so he could take out his notebook and pen for the lesson. Ivar could see that the teacher was already holding a clarinet so he obviously missed something, was Azura performing with the teacher? Would Ivar have to join in? Ivar hoped not.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Sees Fairies: No
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 29 (S-Rank)
tab tab tab tab Power: 8 (6+2=8 )
tab tab tab tab Control: 4
tab tab tab tab Speed: 6 (5+1=6)
tab tab tab tab Range: 6
tab tab tab tab Technique: 5

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff