Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Tenebraer/Tadfaer Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    ❷V̹i̗̰̰̙͔v̤͍̹͈i͙̱̤͉̯̪ͅe̖͍͈͕̞n̸̲̱̟̣͖͎n͏e̜ V͈͙̪a̜̝͖̯͢h̺̗͍͖̗̣̬i͓n̳̲k̪͝o͏̖̳̫̮̦͎̫❷

══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Vivienne was surprisingly at awe, she has seen many different kinds of interesting raiments during her years but something about witnessing someone who possesses one in the fabled Tadfaer knit was truly and extraordinary site. It was going to be a difficult task attempting to help this student maintain his rare ability and how to use it effectively. She couldn't imagine herself having such a volatile raiment, and her own had enough severe drawbacks. She noticed how Azura was able to channel the start of his raiment with little effort, meaning he taught himself how to control at least a portion of it. This was good to know. I don't have time to go through their raiments one by one, I guess it's time to assign an actual assignment.

"Quite impressive, Azura. I'll hope your emotional state doesn't cause you to kill others or yourself." Vivienne couldn't have sounded more blunt or stern, but she meant well. She walked to her desk and took out the necessary materials to write a paper. Of course her students won't be thrilled, but they need to get used to how she runs this class.

"Now, I want all of you to write about everything you know about the Tenebraer and Tadfaer knits, no matter which one you are classified in. After that, assess your knowledge in another paragraph about how you learned this, it doesn't matter how long or short these two first parts of your paper are. What matters is the next portion of what I'm assigning you all, please do some research and try to learn more about your own power. Write what you can about how you control it, and how it would fare well in a battle or how it can be useful, I don't want any writing about how it's a curse or it's evil. Again, it is a raiment, like any other." Vivienne folded her arms and looked towards Juliana, "Juliana, I've had you write multiple papers on this subject. I will not require you to write it, but I do implore you to help your classmates. Papers are due first thing next class."

Where: Her Classroom With: Her students
                                                    Feeling: Relieved Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~~~~~
                                                    oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

Marshmallow Pouf

PieknyMotyl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:20 am
User Image

𝒮𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                      ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵

Melinoe nodded as she was greeted and took a seat in the far right corner of the room, far away from the teacher, and even the other students. She did not want any reason to talk about her raiment, nor did she particularly want to make friends with these students. Mel kept to herself, and that was how she liked it. As several more students entered the classroom, it was evident that Melinoe was the oldest, which only added to the list of reasons she did not want to come to this class. Perhaps, if she was quiet enough she could disappear, but she knew that the professor would have close eyes on all of them. Mel knew that learning to control her gift was essential, she just didn’t care to do it. Something the teacher said worried her. “Don’t kill each other”. An odd thing to say to a class, yet she did not appear to be joking, nor did she offer any explanation. Melinoe sat, slightly confused, before glancing down to her desk to straighten out her notebook and pen which was all she had brought along with her.

It seemed as though her hopes of being able to hide in the corner were futile, for the teacher was going around the class asking pupils to demonstrate their raiment. The first, a girl with striking blue eyes, seemed to have some kind of fear manifestation as the professors face turned stark white. However she too demonstrated her own raiment on the poor girl, which didn’t look particularly comfortable. The second was Azura, who had some kind of weapon manipulation. However half way through his demonstration, which she did admit was rather impressive, she was distracted by Amelia who was walking to sit beside her on a chair. Mel had always felt pity for Amelia, whom was still just a child, though had not discovered a way to ease her soul. Melinoe promised that she would help in any way she could, but until then she seemed to have attached herself to her permanently.

Melinoe held her breath as he finished, expecting to be next. However, the professor thankfully moved on leaving Mel to take a sigh of relief. Upon receiving the paper, Melinoe began to write. What do I know about the raiment? Melinoe knew next to nothing about either, for she had been too scared to even research it. However, she could summarise her own knit in one word. Death. The next question also only required one word. Ghosts. How to control her raiment? She had no idea, in fact she didn’t particularly want to. She would write some waffle about inner piece in this section, to make it seem as though she was at least trying. Amelia rested her head on her cheek out of boredom, which contorted her facial features causing Melinoe to snort out loud. Perhaps she could have Amelia glance over the others paper, to steal their answers like she had done on every test she had ever completed but now the teachers were on to her there was really no point. It seemed Melinoe’s reputation as child prodigy was about to go flying out of the window.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been replying, I'm getting ready to leave for university in a week, and my Aunt died recently, and the funarel is tomorrow, so everything has been pretty hectic. I promise I'm working my way around replies, but this isn't the only guild I am in sweatdrop

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵
                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                      𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽'𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅.

𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓶, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬! 𝓨𝓮𝓼 𝓨𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬!

User Image

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓽.

【 M E L I N O E 】

𝑀𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑜𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓌𝓃
                                                      𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒
                                                      𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇
                                                      𝒯𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒶𝑒𝓇
                                                      𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
                                                      𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝓀
                                                      𝒬𝓊𝑜𝓉𝑒

TrashPuppy

oyehh

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━✦✧☪❦✧✦━━━━┓

Ahhh. So this was a Tadfaer, was it... She was surprised. She actually hadn't seen one before. She had seen so little of them in fact that she didn't even remember the Knit's name as she had entered. She committed it to memory. She hadn't quite seen something like it before, it was worth remembering. She flicked a glance towards the other two girls in the class, noting how the teacher didn't ask them to display their Raiments... She felt slightly jealous. She wish that she didn't have to display hers, though she understood. Chances were, she was a new professor. She assumed that she would have seen her other classmates Raiments before, except perhaps for Azura. But there was something of interest that she said that ticked gently in Aithne's mind. Kill himself or others? That sounded particularly dangerous... Then again, she supposed they were all dangerous. To have a power that could kill oneself though? How sad... She felt a gentle tug of her heartstrings. Even if she hated her power, it was also a part of her... Hers couldn't do that.

However, there was a small bit of worry at what Vivienne said next. A paper was it..? She didn't like that sounds of that. Part of the paper would serve no problems to her. She had spent the entirety of her life... Well, not the entirety, that wasn't true at all. More or less the past nine years, exploring half of that paper. Also fortunately, it was the half that mattered. How to control her Raiment, what use it was in battle, how it can be useful. All of these things she'd been forced to find out, less she die before she can. She was excited to do some research, for once in her life... She'd never been able to before. Tenebraer like herself were shunned, legitimate information was difficult to come by. For some story about a royal assassination. Everyone knew that, at least. All she knew outside of that was that her kind were monsters. Scum. Better left for dead. Those sorts of things. As colorful and wide an array as vocabulary that there was to describe them, there was nothing that she heard that was legitimate information. Except that all of their powers seemed to be as harbingers of doom or something of the sort. She was somewhat relieved to hear that there was someone in this class who knew what she was doing, though. But it did take back her assumption that Vivienne was a new professor. It seems as if she'd assigned things like this before.

Either way, part of the reason she had come here was to learn, legitimately, more about herself and those like her. The friends were something that, she hoped, she could acquire in doing so. But how could I get people to trust me, or rely on me when I fundamentally know very little about me? It was a chance that she was eager to learn about. Maybe there had been others with her Raiment before, or something similar. Already ideas were circulating her mind. Outside of her there was a word that was essentially alien to her. Tadfaer... She'd only heard it in passing, once or twice. But she didn't know much about it, she assumed that there weren't many who had it. It was a chance to learn about it though... Maybe an excuse to talk to someone. Azura could tell her more than a library book could... Right? She hoped so as she flicked a glance to him. Either way, it was a chance. And then there was the girl who hadn't said a word since she had arrived, and yet would occasionally make a face, a look in her eyes, like she was seeing something that was unique to her... Was that part of her Raiment, as well? She didn't know anything about her... The teacher hadn't mentioned her specifically. But her sigh of relief that Aithne saw more than heard was indicative that there was certainly something there. Nothing that she would pry into, certainly, but she tucked it away into memory. She felt a small smile on her lips at the prospect, nodding her head in response to the teacher. Letting her know that she heard, silently.
Talking - #67E6EC / Thinking - #CD5C5C

┗━━━━✦✧☪❦✧✦━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . In her new classroom. Company - ♫ Her fellow Miscreants Feels - ♫ Nervous, but excited, elated. Outfit: ♫ As seen but with more skirt. OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Hi! it's nice to hear from you. But sad that it's under such a circumstance. D: I hope that everyone goes well for you, and that you are well. I get the school, at least. That can be really stressful by itself. Nevermind a funeral. ;-; ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

The-DJ-Ghost

TrashPuppy

PieknyMotyl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━✦✧☪❦✧✦━━━━┓

Yesterday too late, today to early
Aithne thought to herself as she entered the classroom. She laughed a bit, the scroll she had written her essay on in her hand as she looked around. It was totally empty right now... Good. She could finally take a seat... In the back. Where she felt the most comfortable. And so with a small hesitation she went to the front and placed her homework down on the teachers desk. She had spent most of the time in the library yesterday reading for far to long... Well, actually, she had spent all of her time reading. Honestly it was kind of depressing. Here she was coming to socialize and she spent her whole first day off reading in the library. She smiled a bit, whoops. Ah well. She knew that she could at least make up for it. She'd learned a lot, and she felt pretty good about her homework... But now she supposed since introductions were out of the way, she could just wait and see what the day held as she took a seat at a desk near the back of the class. Pulling out a book that she couldn't quite put down yesterday, she was riveted.

┗━━━━✦✧☪❦✧✦━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . ╌In her now familiar classroom ╍ Company - ♫ ╌None yet ╍ Feels - ♫ ╌Excited, eager, and wrapped up in her romance novel. ╍ Outfit: ♫♫♫♫. Simple, short dress, and lace collar ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Not sure if we're not supposed to post until the teacher gets here, but this is like the only time I can post well right now ^^" ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

The-DJ-Ghost

TrashPuppy

PieknyMotyl

oyehh

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Vivienne spent her free day at home, which was something she rarely did. All of the stress the past few years sort of caught up to her, so she needed an actual day off. Vivienne was still unaware of the attack that occurred in the forest, and boy will she be pissed when she finds out no one notified her. Alas that unfortunate chain of events will go down some other time. Today she wasn't just a court mage, but a professor, with multiple kids to teach; kids with the potential to either save thousands of lives, or end them. There usually wasn't an in-between in these situations. Vivienne was confident in her teaching strategies, Juliana seems has exceeded the professor's expectations ever since she arrived. Though Vivienne wouldn't seem to be one that would play favorites due to her stoic nature, she'll be alleviated a lot of stress she put the bone kid through the past two years.

As she entered the classroom, she noticed how Aithne had already made it to class. So you decide to be extra early after being a second late last class? Suit yourself. With her hands behind her back, Vivienne walked passed Aithne, giving her a nod of acknowledgment, and proceeded to the front desk. In the same elegant style, Vivienne re-wrote "Ms. Vahinko" on the chalkboard. She didn't enjoy being called anything else other than such. The only people that can call her by her first name are her colleagues, and Gannon could possibly slip a nickname once a decade if she was in the mood.

Glancing over at the lone student, Vivienne decided to attempt conversation. "So... I see you're not dead. That's nice. Let's hope you survive again today." To most, this would seem like a joke, but because of Vivienne's severe lack of social skills, her tone was dead serious, and meant every word that painfully exited her barren lips.

Where: Her Classroom With: Aithne
                                                    Feeling: Neutral Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~
                                                    Marshmallow Pouf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━✦✧☪❦✧✦━━━━┓

Aithne was startled for two reasons. The first being that she was so wrapped up in her book that she didn't see the teacher enter, so when she spoke it caught her off guard. And also, because of the seriousness of her voice when she spoke those words... Was the teacher planning on trying to kill her? Was she mad about yesterday? She never did apologize about that very well did she? Was she trying to scare her now, too?... It didn't seem like it, maybe she was just... Awkward. But all the same. "I-... I'd like to live, yeah" She managed to get out. Not quite sure of the teachers intentions in the words that she spoke, but it still gave her some cause for concern all the same. All of a sudden she found herself wishing that her homework was excellent.

She knew her professors ability, there wasn't much to talk about with that... However, Aithne had another question that was burning. A soft flame in her chest that she'd been wanting to ask her professor. Not for any particular merit, but more out of curiosity. She seemed so cold all the time... "Professor... I have a question" She asked. Figuring that if she was going to try to be killed, she didn't really have all that much to lose. "If you don't mind me asking... Do you have anyone... Important, in your life?" She didn't just mean a relationship, she didn't care about that. She just... Wanted to know more about her teacher. She was a Tenebraer, too, after all. Was it possible for them to have someone special? She hadn't so far, the only person she had had all died. Learning more about the history of the Tenebraer didn't get her hopes up, either.... But she could hope, right? Her novel had gotten her thinking,even as it laid on the table. Temporarily forgotten.

┗━━━━✦✧☪❦✧✦━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . ╌In her now familiar classroom ╍ Company - ♫ ╌Her professor╍ Feels - ♫ ╌Concerned and somewhat scared. ╍ Outfit: ♫♫♫♫. Simple, short dress, and lace collar ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ She's a scaredy cat, don't mind her smile ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

TrashPuppy

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:40 am
𝓚𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶
╒═══════════════════════════════════╕

Kerran's family wasn't able to afford a carriage to Eoana, so he had to make the journey on foot. He was given a pack, his thick woolen blanket he got as a gift when he was 8, five loaves of bread, some strips of meat, and a few silver coins. This was all his parents could spare. He set out three days prior to the first day of classes, but his family underestimated the distance and overestimated Kerran's abilities. He started out running, but realized he should save his energy since he wasn't good at long distances. He would spend the nights wrapped tight in his blanket, under porches or just in a tree. After three days, he still wasn't at the Academy. It took him several more days before, finally, he made it to the school. He arrived yesterday around midday. He took that time to sleep in a real bed and eat some good food. After waking this morning, he was sore and still tired, but decided he'd not skip any more school. He wandered the halls for awhile, looking for the Tadfaer classroom. Whenever he asked anyone, they walked quickly away, possibly in fear. Eventually he just said he needed to speak with their Professor, and the student he asked reluctantly showed him the way.

--Enter Ms. Vahinko's Tadfaer and Tenebraer Classroom--

He opens the door with a creak. It seemed the professor was talking to the only other student there, but he may as well introduce himself, as she hadn't seen him before.

"Hello Professor, is this the Tadfaer Classroom? I'm Kerran, by the way, nice to meet you." Kerran said with a slight bow of respect. His parents had taught him some manners for addressing his superiors. He was probably interrupting, but the conversation between the student and the professor didn't look very important or interesting.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛
𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖:
Classroom- Tenebraer/Tadfaer
𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Aithne, Ms. Vahinko
𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen
𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Neutral
𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Marshmallow Pouf
TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:06 am
                                                                                              𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓻𝓸𝔂
                                                                                              ╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Two days ago, Cassandra had met the Lady of Scars, in person, once again. After stating that the woman had tried to kill her, she had responded in saying she had tried to kill many people. They didn't dwell on that long, as there was buisness to attend to. Vivienne had immediately accepted Cassandra's request to teach. The Court Mage had seemed actually relieved to pass the job off. She had mentioned the Tenebraer Professor taught the not-a-legend Tadfaer students as well, which kind of confused Cassandra. She of course, knew of Tadfaers and how they essentially worked, but it seemed odd to make a Knit teacher teach outside of their Raiments magic. It didn't really affect Cassandra's decision on becoming a teacher, though. At the end of their conversation, Vivienne threatened Cassandra, saying she would get the 'Cassandra's assassination' job done if she told others of their past relationship. Cassandra barely contained her laughter, as she didn't plan on telling anyone anyways, as it would ruin her reputation as well. After retreating to her newly assigned quarters inside the school, she went to bed, sleeping in a nice, still one for once. After rising late yesterday morning, she just picked up some food from the kitchen and ate in her room, planning her lesson. After being well rested and energized, Cassandra headed out to the Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom.

-Enter Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom-

Cassandra opened the door confidently, happy to see none of her four students had arrived. She wrote her name across the top, Professor Troy, then proceeded to write down the assigment.

On a sheet of parchment, you will write a detailed description of your Raiment, along with your name and Knit. Anything you need help with regarding your Raiment should be stated on the paper. Begin work as soon as possible. After completing the assignment, turn it in to my desk and you are free to leave for the day. Though I expect at least two paragraphs. As homework try to practice your Raiment, and hopefully try to understand it better. I will be helping you with the things you stated you need assistance with next class. Good luck!

In her elegant handwriting, she ended it. Now she would open her bag and lay out her things, awaiting her student's arrival.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom
                                                                                              𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: No one yet
                                                                                              𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As Seen
                                                                                              𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Calm
                                                                                              𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A bag
                                                                                              𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Marshmallow Pouf
                                                                                              The-DJ-Ghost
                                                                                              oyehh

Erythyr

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              That morning, Julia took a good few minutes debating whether she really wanted to leave the comfort of her warm bed to deal with what was surely going to be rain but eventually decided that she wasn't willing to risk Professor Vahinko's wrath. The campus was as gloomy as she first expected, but there were still some students milling about, to her exasperation. Couldn't some of them just skip class or something? Not that Julia needed peers to skip with if she wanted to, but if she did, it wouldn't hurt to have less focus on her. Not that it mattered because she didn't usually skip her knit class and she wasn't now.

By the time she made it to the classroom, her slight annoyance had melted into her usual cheer and she practically skipped into the room to sit on top of her favourite desk. It was only after she'd settled did she notice the person at the desk that was certainly not Professor Vahinko. Or rather, she was Professor Troy and she already had an assignment to be done, but Julia hadn't ever seen her before. "Where's Professor Vahinko?" she asked rather bluntly, but she didn't care about that. "She's the one who's teaching this class." She'd had the professor for the past two years, how come they've brought in a new teacher, and why now?

WHERE Tenebraer/Tadfaer classroom tab tab tab WHO Professor Troy tab tab tab FEELING confused

OOC profile in the name

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 pm
                                                                                              𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓻𝓸𝔂

Cassandra didn't have to wait long before a red eyes girl entered the classroom, who proceeded to disrespectfully sit herself upon one of the Academy's desk. Cassandra immediately knew that this girl would be a major annoyance.

"As you might not have known, Ms. Vahinko along with her duties as your teacher was also a Court Mage, so the position for Tenebraer Professor was still available. I will now be your permanent teacher, Professor Troy, and you will treat me accordingly. Now, please remove yourself from atop that desk, and begin your assignment. I have low tolerance for disrespect, so I hope this behavior will not be continued, as it will force me to give you detention." She stated in a cold voice. Like Cassandra said, she had zero tolerance for disrespect. Cassandra had no problem assigning detentions, as it was no nuisance to her to punish bad behavior. Now Cassandra would make a mental note to self to keep an eye on this girl.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Juliana
                                                                                              𝕠𝕠𝕔: Sorry it's short. Tired.

Marshmallow Pouf
                                                                                              The-DJ-Ghost
                                                                                              oyehh

Erythyr

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Julia blinked at the woman's cold and condescending reply. She was no stranger to rude people, but for the past two years, this classroom was almost like a haven for her. Even with Professor Vahinko's dry and deadpan nature, she still liked the class, but now she actually had classmates, they had to get a new teacher who already seemed to go out of her way to be a stick in the mud. But her confusion quickly turned to irritation and Julia was quick to retort.

"I'm not stupid, I know she's a court mage. And class hasn't even started, there's no one else but me here, shouldn't we wait?" She glared at the older woman, staying seated on top of the desk and pointedly grabbing a sheet of parchment in wait. What was wrong with staying on the desk? Professor Vahinko didn't seem to care and she did usually sit in her chair once class started. She could already tell that she wasn't going to like this new teacher, especially since she was going to be rude from the start.

WHERE Tenebrae/Tadfaer classroom tab tab tab WHO Professor Troy tab tab tab FEELING annoyed

OOC profile in the name

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:29 pm
Erythyr
Marshmallow Pouf
oyehh

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

: tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
: tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

That sure was one long session of training. After having a battle with a training dummy, Azura felt as though he can fight again after that loss last time. Azura still knew that being blindfolded while battling needs to be practiced, but he still don't know hot to do that yet. He'd need a proper teacher for that. After walking near the class, he felt a somewhat different aura in there then before. It might have been a new student or so. That was, until he entered to a lady sitting at the desk talking to Julia who was previously standing at the table. Oh, um... Good morning, ma'am. Azura said to her, as he bowed in respect and walked over to his seat next to Julia. It also seemed he had an assignment, which Azura took out his notebook for. Hey Julia. New teacher, huh? Azura added, trying to diffuse the awkward situation somewhat a bit.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 pm
                                                                                              𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓻𝓸𝔂

Ah, this girl had the nature she suspected. Cassandra didn't want to burn bridges she yet to make, or end up having to punish this girl when it was Cassandra's fault the argument started.

"Of course you know that. I apologize, I am just not very flexible or merciful with bad behavior. Also, I don't know how strict the academy's rules are. Just please know I will respect you if you respect me and the Academy. And in my eyes, the sooner you do the assignment, the sooner you can leave." She has to admit, Cassandra doesn't like being 'wrong'. But this girl, Juliana was her name, seemed like she was quite blunt. Cassandra had taken the first question as rude, though it was just curiousity. She really should have thought before she acted. Now, another student walked in. He seemed to know Juliana, as he immediately engaged conversation. Deciding she would let them talk, Cassandra returned to studying the student's records.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Juliana and Azura
                                                                                              𝕠𝕠𝕔: Sorry it's short. Tired.

Marshmallow Pouf
                                                                                              The-DJ-Ghost
                                                                                              oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              To Julia's surprise, the new teacher actually apologised, which was rather unexpected. In her experience, most people who acted condescending were unrepentant and just didn't care. Not that she didn't appreciate it of course, maybe the new teacher wasn't going to completely awful, even though she was still too stiff and strict for Julia's liking. "Clearly," she muttered under her breath, but she did grudgingly get off from the table to sit down, quickly completing the assignment. If that was all that they were going to do today then Julia wasn't going to complain about an early break.

Azura also arrived in the classroom, thankfully, and Julia paused to send him a bright smile. "Yeah, Professor Vahinko won't be teaching us anymore," she sighed. It was going to be so weird not having her anymore, but at least she was still at the academy. Turning her gaze to look over Azura, she noticed he looked more worn than usual and she raised an eyebrow. "We're you training again? You really should let me watch, or at least help! It'll be fun," she implored.

WHERE Tenebrae/Tadfaer classroom tab tab tab WHO Professor Troy and Azura tab tab tab FEELING annoyed

OOC profile in the name

Erythyr

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Vivienne was vacant from the academy during the free day, which is usually not the case. Due to Cassandra taking her position as professor, Vivienne decided a day of refreshment was needed. This 'refreshment' so-to-speak was just her an excessive amount of training, revitalizing her combat skills. Today, she decided to pop in and check on her students to see how they are handling their new professor. Mainly just to check on Juliana; she's the only student she has an established connection with.

Vivienne makes it to the doorway; peering into the room, she notices that Cassandra and two students were already there. To her relief, Juliana was there. Vivienne thought that she would butt heads with the new professor, unknowing of the previous interaction that took place before Vivienne arrived. Vivienne feels that it would be best to observe Cassandra throughout until class was dismissed. If their were any flaws that needed addressing, Vivienne will spot them and make sure that such flaws will not appear again.

Where: Her Classroom With: Cassandra, Julia, Azura.
                                                    Feeling: Neutral Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~
                                                    oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out