Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The Trunk of... Chatterbox? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Hello there biggrin

Hey ^^ Sup?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 pm
Auriga La Shock

Not much. I have a short lecture today but this morning has -not- been my morning.
Someone knocked my phone out of my hand so that I have a crack in the screen, and the coffee machine at the university only gives small cups now emotion_0A0
The horrooooor!  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Auriga La Shock

Not much. I have a short lecture today but this morning has -not- been my morning.
Someone knocked my phone out of my hand so that I have a crack in the screen, and the coffee machine at the university only gives small cups now emotion_0A0
The horrooooor!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DDDx Omg, that is absolutely horrible. Both are equally sucky ;__;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 am
Auriga La Shock

xp You're not alone in disliking waking up early. (Saw your status.)  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am
Auriga La Shock
Darkerdemons

emotion_donotwant *just came back from running* Nooo~

Mwhahaha!

*rolls around* LK is so boring

Agreed! I still play a bit for platinum and potion stocking, but that's about all. Why do I still have kin on my wishlist? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Darkerdemons
Auriga La Shock
Darkerdemons

emotion_donotwant *just came back from running* Nooo~

Mwhahaha!

*rolls around* LK is so boring

Agreed! I still play a bit for platinum and potion stocking, but that's about all. Why do I still have kin on my wishlist? lol

Waking up early should be illegal Dx

lol Go fix your wishlist, Dark  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:14 pm
Auriga La Shock

What happened to your head?! It's orange! emotion_jawdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:55 pm
Darkerdemons
Auriga La Shock

Let's just say the pumpkin carving didn't go as planned Dx #NailedIt  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:10 pm
Auriga La Shock
Darkerdemons
Auriga La Shock

Let's just say the pumpkin carving didn't go as planned Dx #NailedIt

Your problems seem to be stemming from the arrival of fall. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:02 pm
Darkerdemons

Your problems seem to be stemming from the arrival of fall. ninja

That must be it! =O Is there a cure, Doctor Dark Dx  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:28 pm
Darkerdemons

XD You are tough to get hold of! I worked up the courage to send a friend request, but noooo, blocked. Anyway, I had a PM typed up that XD I still technically sent addressing you in it, but you didn't receive it. XDD;;
Since we talked about this a month ago, can you take a look at it and let me know if you have any edits/additions you'd like to see? I was hoping to hear back thru PM but XD; I guess here might work. > <

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:34 pm
sdrawkcab
Darkerdemons

XD You are tough to get hold of! I worked up the courage to send a friend request, but noooo, blocked. Anyway, I had a PM typed up that XD I still technically sent addressing you in it, but you didn't receive it. XDD;;
Since we talked about this a month ago, can you take a look at it and let me know if you have any edits/additions you'd like to see? I was hoping to hear back thru PM but XD; I guess here might work. > <

sweatdrop Sorry about that. I've had some bad experiences with certain users on Gaia, so I've blocked a lot of things to keep those users from contacting me. Sent a friend request your way for future PMs.

The thread is really coming along! Thank you for taking the time to work on it.

I only took a quick peek (have to head out, so I'll take a closer look later). If you posted the information below and I missed it while skimming I apologize in advance. A couple things that came to mind:
- One way of saving the avatar enables the posted image to change when the user's avatar is changed. I think it would be handy to see this explained.
- If I took some screenshots of the copy/save process with my tablet, would you be interested in adding those? Some users find the copy/save process challenging on mobile devices since there's no mouse (no right click).  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:49 pm
Darkerdemons
sdrawkcab
Darkerdemons

sweatdrop Sorry about that. I've had some bad experiences with certain users on Gaia, so I've blocked a lot of things to keep those users from contacting me. Sent a friend request your way for future PMs.

The thread is really coming along! Thank you for taking the time to work on it.

I only took a quick peek (have to head out, so I'll take a closer look later). If you posted the information below and I missed it while skimming I apologize in advance. A couple things that came to mind:
- One way of saving the avatar enables the posted image to change when the user's avatar is changed. I think it would be handy to see this explained.
- If I took some screenshots of the copy/save process with my tablet, would you be interested in adding those? Some users find the copy/save process challenging on mobile devices since there's no mouse (no right click).

Oh wow, that's annoying you've had to do that but ;D thanks for the friendship.
Oh and sorry! XD; The PM also said not to check it out on your own time and don't worry about getting back to me any time soon. I didn't make that clear here. But, thanks for taking a quick peek at it. And~ great ideas!! o: I had that as a small blurb, but that should have its own post (changing link). And O: tablets didn't cross my mind. Sure o: I also have a tablet (iPad) and can take screenshots for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:03 am
So, how is everyone doing? biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 pm
lol That Netherhood Watch coming out in time for the Netherworld world themed Guild event.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff