Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:55 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

The female kept calm as she felt her eyes cross. Her vision became blurred, to her surprise. Guess she was going to have to bear with it for this fight. Once her eyes began to uncross, she closed her eyes. Gianna took a moment to feel the vibrations of the ground. From what she could tell, since her eyes couldn't be used at the moment that he would come toward her in hopes of taking advantage of the situation and gain the upper hand. Taking a moment, she sat still to make him think that she was out of options before the ground beneath her shot up and rose to become a very tall wall. It had taken her above ground, away from his reach. Standing finally, she allowed the ground to guide her to figure out where he was. Moving her finger, the sculpted hand in the middle of the field quickly shot toward Sokea.

Keeping her eyes shut, she curled her fingers on her left hand and forced the ground below to split in half. Her right pointer finger worked to control the large hand as she had it reach out to grab him by the leg. From the high point where she stood, she could feel the wind blow through her hair, as she smiled at the thrill of dueling someone with a lot of promise.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Sparring Area] || WITH [ Students, Sokea ] || FEELING [ Ready ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Sokea knew that she would guess his raiment as soon as he used it, so he maintained looking through her blurry eyes until she chose to shut them. And of course, she did. Sokea smiled as she did so, his raiment wasn't something people could feel unless he was causing strain towards their eyes, like when he caused her to go cross-eyed. He enhanced her vision to beyond perfect vision and switched to his own point of view. He was getting very close, and still upon closing her eyes she hasn't made a move. She's either out of options or planning on counter-attacking. I'd like to think it's the first one but I doubt it. She's too calm. Sokea continued to race towards her, preparing to strike the vital pressure-point in her upper arm. When he was a few feet away, the professor caused the earth beneath her to rise, creating a tall wall.

Sokea immediately halted as this happened and surveyed his surroundings to see if the earthen fist was heading towards him. Unsurprisingly, it was. Actually, this was perfect. Sokea quickly hatched a plan to at least get her off the earthen wall. He started running towards the earthen hand that was reaching for his leg. She can probably feel where I'm going, so if I'm in the air, she won't be able to pinpoint where I am. Once Sokea was about a foot away from the hand, he jumped onto it, then used it for a boosted jump up towards the professor. This boost didn't cause him to go as far up as he hoped for, but just far enough. If he reached and grabbed onto the side of the wall then Ms. Racquel would feel it. He had to disable her foot, hopefully causing her to fall. Sokea pressed all of his fingers together and struck the pressure point on the side of her ankle, incapacitating it. Sokea started falling before he could see if her loss of balance worked in his favor. He landed on his feet with a thud. He quickly made Gianna go blind to make sure that if she fell of the pillar, she wouldn't know where she landed precisely. Staying crouched, he waited to hear or feel a thud on the guard, breathing heavily.
                                                  Where: Sparring area With: Gianna and students
                                                  Feeling: Calm and Prepared Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Blue (Gianna's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~~
                                                  Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:15 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Combat - Advanced class COMPANY ▬ ❝ Class members , Gin, Sokea and the Professor

Sand Arrived to class rather late for the lesson because she had been up all night admiring the stars.
                                          As she entered the Sparring area Sand heard that something interesting was going on from having heard the gossips of the other students, Sand had heard a rumour that Sokea had challenged the professor, this had perked Sands interest and she would sprint into the sparring area in time to watch Sokea duelling with the professor. Sand was quite impressed to see what he could do, yet she would not interfere with the duel... at least not whilst the boy was trying to prove himself. Walking up towards Gin She would look at him giving a rather wolfish grin " That's Sokea? your friend, he's very impressive for one who lacks sight he is very admirable, I'll admit I am wrong when I say I am wrong, I was rude to him" Sand admitted and looked back upon the fight, she was interested in how Sokea positioned himself his body looked so graceful and swift, though she had to half giggle at how Sokea seemed to be like herself in the way they used any means they could to win. Folding her arms Sand would analyse the fight and see how good his fighting style was, hopefully, Gin's friend would not get hurt. Her ears folded down as her tail swayed contentedly " this really is getting me excited to see what skills we all possess...hmm..in my time on the streets ive seen many things but I've not seen this style before"

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:29 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

The first strike belonged to the white hair kid known as Sokea. It was not an immediate attack, rather it was him talking as if he spotted something funny about the professor's eyes. Griselda looked at the professor to confirm if this was true. What is wrong with her eyes? Why are they cross-eyed? That wouldn't help her in this fight unless she was fighting from long range and shooting arrows. Surely her peripheral vision is heavily affected, but Griselda instinctively felt that Professor Falkov's eyes are not under her control. Why would Sokea make such a strange remark about her eyes? It only makes sense that he knew what was going to happen to her. Could this be his raiment? Despite her being cross-eyed, she gained distance from him by lifting the ground underneath her and creating a hand made of the earth to attack him. It seems like this will be a game of cat and mouse for the time being. What does Catherine think of this? Does she think its foolish for this boy to challenge a professor like this or perhaps bold? Griselda doesn't know what to think. On the hand, its unwise to underestimate people based upon their age and lack of experience, but surely arrogance has to play a role in that boy's insistence to fight someone who most likely doesn't have the same amount of experience and training as a professor. Her head turned toward Catherine and she quietly spoke to her,

"Uh...um...H-Hi...W-What do you think of this? It...It seems crazy...right?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag, Sword and Shield]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Watching and talking]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Class]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Battle Ready]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Pixelaited_Flooftronic
TrashPuppy
Chelly Usagi
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:56 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna waited to feel if the hand had grasped Sokea, but to her amusement, the student found a better way to handle things. He jumped on the hand and allowed it to boost him up. She couldn't tell where he was since her eyes weren't working with her and since he wasn't on the ground any longer. She only knew of his location when she felt something hit the pressure point on her ankle. Instantly, she lost balance and fell. The kid was clever, she'd give him that. Knowing that she was a bout to land.Reaching her hand in front of her, she swiftly moved it back a bit. The ground beneath literally ripped off and served as a platform to catch her fall. This allowed her to still stay airborne and not crash onto the ground. Once she landed, she rolled and stayed low since her ankle was currently incapacitated for the time being, due to Sokea's actions.

"Not bad kid, now...it's my turn." If her eyes were visible to the others, they would have noticed them become clouded with a dark and determined expression. Gianna allowed the ground to shake as all the rocks in the area began to collect near her. In a matter of minutes, it formed a large boulder. Sensing that it was time for some action, she curled her fingers. Parts of the large rock began to disintegrate as shrapnel-like fragments shot out toward Sokea. This was definitely gonna do major damage to the area. The bullet like rocks she created did great damage to the landscape due to the speed and density of these rocks. Deciding to overwhelm the male, she made the earthen arm disassemble into numerous sizes and allowed the fragments to levitate. While the bullets fired, she got on her knees and had the airborne rocks hurdle toward her. Gianna punched each rock so it would propel toward Sokea.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Sparring Area] || WITH [ Students, Sokea ] || FEELING [ Ready ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Sokea felt the earth shift in the direction where the Professor landed; she used the earth to help her land. A few seconds after he started running towards her, the ground rumbled, he could feel that something was wrong, stopping in his tracks, he strafed to the right, feeling as if something was about to shoot at him. He didn't feel anything go past, so maybe it was okay for him to keeping going forward. Sokea kept the professor blind for this portion, if she was going to use a ranged attack he couldn't afford giving her eyesight back. Damn, I don't know what she's doing, all I know is that she's setting up an attack. Standing still isn't an option, I have-

Sokea's thought processes was interrupted by a stinging pain shot into the upper portion of his left arm, and before he could react to that another hit him in his right thigh. "By the ****ing Gods can you not do that please?!" Quickly pulling them out, an adrenaline rush coursed through Sokea. He sprinted with all his might towards the professor, strafing left and right, his motions being fluid and almost rhythmic, only barely dodging most of the projectiles, while others scraped and scratched his body. Sokea had to get near her and end this fight quickly. Her fighting style counters mine pretty harshly, she uses her raiment to keep her distance so I'm not able to use hand to hand combat, and even if I could, I doubt that she doesn't know how to fight hand to hand. When the teacher started propelling the earthen fragments at Sokea, one of them hit him straight in the gut, causing him to fall. As he fell, more of the smaller ones scratched up his body. Sokea felt tears roll down his cheek as it impacted him, then he started coughing heavily. He knew that if no matter where he went, the professor could feel through the earth where he was. He had to get her to stop. There was only one way he could do so. With haste, Sokea got up and took direct control of her eyes.

"Professor, I'm honestly sorry about this. But you're kind of kicking my *** right now; so, ya know." He put his pinky fingers directly on the bottom his eyes and gently pushed them upwards, rolling his and the professor's eyes to the back of their heads. Sokea has done this multiple times, but the pain was always there, and it was intense. He could feel the muscles trying to pull them back. He felt the larger fragments stop coming, but the smaller ones didn't stop. Sokea guessed that however she was causing them to fly, it didn't require much focus. Sokea's body started moving slower and slower, he stopped straining her eyes, and he was almost out of energy, his lack of endurance in deep physical inducing situations have gotten the better of him. If the professor didn't land those hits, Sokea would've gotten to her just fine. Eventually, Sokea came close to the professor, but his body gave out on him, falling down, he was about eight feet to the right of the professor, and two feet forward. He lost the fight, the battle was over. Turning his body over, heavily breathing, he looked in her general direction.

"I got one hit on you, only one. That's an accomplishment somewhere, right? I was hoping for two, but I guess one of the Gods was pissed at me and said 'No Sokea you are getting your **** kicked in, welcome to the real world punk'. Maybe if I believed in them, they would be nicer to me" Sokea didn't realize how telling of himself this witty statement was, something he'll soon regret saying when people start questioning it, but he didn't want to focus on that right now. He lost the fight, but he fought hard, and didn't run away. He wouldn't write this down as a victory, but a gentle loss, one that was really painful. Sokea sat up, and ended the blindness for both of them, and switched to his own point of view. Smiling, he stood up, shaking, then looked around. "Anyone here a Diviner perchance? Or do we need to call one in? I don't think I can walk that far."
                                                  Where: Sparring area With: Gin and fellow students
                                                  Feeling: Bummed that he lossed, yet happy that he fought well Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Blue (Gianna's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: Well fought!
                                                  Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:08 am
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : single | mood : excited | company : Ms. Falkov and the other students | outfit : training gear and leather boots | OOC : had to edit. God, I'm so sorry.

Sure enough, the sparring session was still an interesting one for Cathy, and she was truly speechless about it. Griselda's question, however, snapped her out of the reverie and a smile crossed the princess' face, a sure sign that she was pleased. "Definitely crazy as hell, but laden with adrenaline. It's my kind of thing and I always want to savor it as much as I can." But the sparring session was already over and the instructor was the one being the victor. Cathy had the temptation to clap with glee, but she just settled with a nod to become a bit more courteous.

And there was the call for help for the Diviners to stand up and check on Sokea's injuries. However, Cathy was an Elementor, and her skill was best used to enhance the damage with her trusted element. Indeed, such a poor kid.

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:06 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

In the midst of her attack, she heard Sokea's voice and then pain coming from her eyes as she let out a small groan. It caused her to stop shooting out the large fragments she had created. She could hear him and could feel that he was coming close. Once she heard Gin blow the horn, Gianna knew that the battle was over. She bit her cheek and pushed away the pain so she could stop all attacks as a whole so he wouldn't get hurt any further. Once she heard a thump near her right side. She was worried about him and wanted to see if he was alright. After a few moments her eyes seemed to work with her, and she opened them. Her vibrant blue eyes looked to the male who began to get up. She could tell that his injuries hurt terribly. Getting up, her ankle seemed to be fine so she walked to him and held him close. "Easy there darling, you're hurt...." With gentle hands, she rubbed his arm and smiled toward him. For now, it was definitely best if his injuries were taken care of and he got some rest.

Gianna glanced at Gin and motioned him over. "Gin sweetie, could you please take your friend to the nurse. I can't have him walking around like this. I especially can't have him coming back to my class in pain." The blonde carefully handed Sokea over to Gin. Looking toward the celebrar, she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. "And yes, you heard right. I'm so proud of you! You're such a smart kid. At first I thought you were one of those cocky boys that just wanted to prove themselves, I've dealt with a lot of those. But you, you handled it so well. I'll talk to a few people and see what I can do about getting you into my class. I see potential in you. But for now, get healed and go get some rest. Do that for me, alright?" Giving him one last smile, she looked at Gin and reached out to mess with his hair. "Take care of him, okay? I'll give you good grade for participation."

The combat professor turned to her students and placed her hands on her hips with a grin. Now everyone, it's time to get down to business. That duel with Sokea and I is an example of what's to happen here. Specifically then next time you come to my class. But for now, those who I call up, I want you to introduce yourself with a small bit of information and demonstrate your raiment for us. I want to see who I'm working with this year and what you're capable of~" Looking at every student in the eye, she mentally debated on who she wanted to go first. Her gaze landed on Otsanda, and she smiled toward the female. "Starting with you my darling~"

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

With one blast of the horn, Gin ended the fight between Sokea and Gia – and what a fight it had been! With the whispers of awe and shock being murmured amongst his fellow students, Gin could tell that they were just as impressed as he was. Many of them had expected Sokea to last less than a minute, challengers usually only lasted a few moments before either forfeiting or taking a hit that they couldn’t recover from. But petite little Sokea had held his own.

He had to hand it to the guy – Sokea knew what he was doing. Not to mention the fact that he had guts. Gianna was a force. Cocky students who thought they were the s**t challenged her on occasion and each time she handed their asses to them with a smile. She’d likely assumed that Sokea was just another cocky little s**t wanting to show off, but given the fight he’d just witnessed, Sokea had proven that he was meant to be in the Advanced Combat class, despite being a first-year student.

Sokea looked proud of his accomplishment, and he should be, despite the defeat and the multiple hit’s he’d taken, he’d shown everyone that he was a force to be reckoned with, despite his blindness. Gin found himself smirking in admiration. He was impressed with his roommate and if he was being honest, there were a few things he could stand to learn from the guy.

He watched as Gia moved to Sokea’s side to help steady him. Frowning, he had to wonder if Sokea had been injured that badly in the fight. Before Gin could offer to help his roommate, Gia was calling him over to help. Handing the horn off to the student next to him, he jogged over with a nod. Hearing Gia’s words, he grinned. “Nice! Congratulations, Sokea! Looks like you’re in!

Turning his back to Sokea, Gin knelt so his roommate could hop on his back, piggy-back style. Once Sokea was situated, Gin hooked his arms around Sokea’s dangling legs to held him steady before arising from his kneeling position. Hearing Gia’s praise toward Sokea made him smirk, but in a friendly sort of way. The kid deserved every word from her – and considering it was hard to impress her, the compliments she was giving meant a lot.

As she turned toward Gin only to reach up at mess up his hair, he growled at her in an annoyed, yet playful kind of way. He and Gia had been friends for a while, so he accepted it when she made little affectionate gestures toward him. “You got it, Gia.” Without another word, he turned and headed out of the sparring area and back into the classroom. Continuing on through the classroom, he pushed open the door before heading out into the hallway and toward the nursed office.

-Exit Gin & SOkea from Advanced Classroom to Nurses’ Office/Infirmary-

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Sokea was surprised on how sweet the professor was to him after the battle, she truly was something else. He had a severe limp as he attempted to walk to Gianna, his leg gave and she caught his fall. Sokea had to rest his eyes for a few seconds, his last attack caused more pain than he bargained for. He felt the professor motion her hand for someone to come over, he hoped that it was Gin. Taking back on the professor's eyes, he looked over to see who was coming, and oh lo and behold, it was the cute wolf boy. Sokea blushed deeply, switching his eyes to the beautiful Black and Silver that belonged to Oracle. Sokea blushed even more as Gin helped him onto his back, piggy-back style. Sokea wrapped his arms all the way over his shoulders, and grabbed on to parts of his hood. He knew it was probably the most convenient and easy way for him to be carried, but Sokea couldn't help but feel how intimate the position was.

After hearing Professor Racquel's words, Sokea smiled brightly; and Gin's enthusiastic input made his heart smile. Grasping on tightly to Gin, a little bit of tears escape Sokea's estranged eyes. "Thank you Professor, maybe I can beat you by the end of the year. I suggest we fight in an arena made of steel next time." Turns out today was a win:win:win:win situation. He's getting into the class, he gets to have a class with Gin, now he's getting a piggy-back ride from him, and now they're headed to the Nurse's office together. Aside from getting his *** kicked, today has gone quite well. As Gin started to make his way to the Nurse's office with him, Sokea gently rested his head on Gin whispered to him. "Thank you, Gin. If fighting takes the grump away I guess I should do it more often. Is that tattoo you want only rewarded after smiling so many times? You don't do it often. I'd win that tattoo in a heartbeat." Sokea giggled softly, even though he did want to know, it didn't come off as a serious question. He couldn't help but make a witty comment about it, and now seemed to be the appropriate time.

-Exit Gin & Sokea from Advanced Classroom to Nurses’ Office/Infirmary-
                                                  Where: Sparring area With: Gianna, Gin, and fellow students
                                                  Feeling: Heartwarming, relieved Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~~~
                                                  Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              The duel took a rather explosive turn as a giant hand sprung out of the ground, attempting to grab the boy while he dodged and dashed for the professor, actually striking her and causing her to loose balance. Julia tilted her head as she watched not paying any mind to her yearmates talking; this was unexpected. She suspected that the boy had some power, but certainly not that he was so skilled. He did get his a** kicked eventually, with Professsor Falkov raining rocks on him (which looked so cool, she should try that sometime, raining bones. People would probably scream though), but he did get the chance to join their class and Julia couldn't say she was surprised. She'd really like to try fighting him, even though she might lose. It seemed like fun.

After the boy was taken to the infirmary, the professor turned to address the rest of them and a delighted grin spread over Julia's face. She'd have preferred to fight today, but she didn't mind showing off her raiment. People's reactions were always funny, and if there were annoying people there, she got to work any frustrations off by trying to beat them up without getting into trouble, so it was a win-win for her. An older girl was picked first though and while her Knit was obvious, Julia couldn't say exactly what her raiment was. Some sort of fox or wolf?

WHERE combat classroom tab tab tab WHO classmates tab tab tab FEELING eager

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Embarassed LOCATION ▬ ❝ Combat - Advanced class COMPANY ▬ ❝ Class members, and the Professor

Sand was put on the spot.
                                          Watching as Gin and a wounded Sokea departed after the fight finished to its conclusion, Sand looked to the Professor like a deer in headlights and her mouth agape in a stunned expression, it appeared that the gods really wanted to toy with her these days and it showed in the most socially awkwardest of ways as Sand begun to compose herself as she bowed " I am Forth Year Otsanda Bardou I am a Shifter Knit that is capable of shifting into an Arctic wolf, I have a high endurance to the cold, and my agility is pretty good I guess" Sand would rub the back of her neck nervously in a bashful way, it was not every day she got called Darling and it kind of made her feel important if for only that moment.
                                          Bending, Sand would get onto her haunches ready to Showcase her Raiment, her hair becoming fur as her body manoeuvred into a Snowy white Arctic wolf Raising her head within complete Shift from Hybrid to Wolf, she gave a howl and then tilted her head as if to wait for a reaction. It was probably not all that impressive to the Professor or the other class students. At least not as impressive as Sokea's fight with the professor, she doubted very much that she could live up to that but she was confident enough that she felt she could at least try her best and learn a few new skills, Truthfully it was one of the reasons she had joined combat class.
                                          Sand believed that combat was a necessary skill for survival, it was part of her heritage and what had protected her whilst she lived on the streets, she owed everything to that one meeting, although she had no one but herself to rely on at least she could try to improve her current status.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:55 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Catherine finds this duel exciting to say the least. Griselda can understand this in some way since she always look forward to someone who can push her own skills to her limit. Its only way she can figure out what are strengths and weaknesses. By knowing these things, she can become stronger with her skills. What is the result of the fight between Professor Falkov and Sokea? The professor is the victor, the most likely winner since the beginning. Was it an entertaining duel? Griselda can't deny that it was, and it was also informative. From what she can pick up from this fight, Sokea heavily relies on close quarters combat since his raiment doesn't seem to enhance him in anyway nor affect the environment around. His weapon of choice also doesn't give him many options to work with. However, his raiment seems to affect his opponent in some way, which can give him an advantage. However, Falkov took advantage of being in her element and successfully defended herself over and over again while continually applying pressure on Sokea. This pressure and damage from the earth eventually overwhelmed Sokea. With Gin taking Sokea to the nurse's office for treatment, class can truly start. Everyone is to introduce themselves and demonstrate their raiment. The professor's gaze went toward someone who introduced herself as Ostanda, a fourth year shifter who can shift into an Artic wolf.

The showcasing of her raiment was impressive. She went from a human to some kind of hybrid wolf, and then from hybrid to full on wolf. The introduction was short and sweet, but who is next among the group? It wasn't like the teacher was asking for a certain order. No one else has spoken up yet. Maybe Griselda should do it. Can she do it? She can feel her nerves getting the best of her, but this isn't the first time she had to introduce herself in a classroom setting. She took a few deep breathes, which for some people might find this ridiculous, but it helps her a lot in social situations. Then she introduced herself the best she can,

"Fare thee well. No! I...uh...G-Greetings...I...I'm Griselda....G-Griselda Hawkins...Um...E-Elementor. I...um...magnetism...mmm..."

How can she demonstrate her raiment? She remembered she brought her own weapons here, although all she really needed is her shield. She removed the shield from her back with her left hand, then tossed in a direction where no one was standing. Everyone will notice that shield will return to Griselda after a few seconds of being tossed. She caught with her left hand before putting the shield on her back. Probably not as impressive as the shifter, but it was something better than nothing. After the demonstration, she retreated behind the rest of the students and nervously played with her fingers to calm herself down.

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag, Sword and Shield]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Trying and failing to not be nervous]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Class]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Battle Ready]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Pixelaited_Flooftronic
Quote:
Chelly Usagi
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:52 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gia smiled warmly as Otsanda looked at her like a deer in headlights. It wasn't the best feeling to be abruptly put on the spot, especially on the first day. It was nothing against her or anything, Gia's gut just told her to pick the female first. Stepping back, the blonde allowed the student to introduce herself. She took note of the girl's name and what her raiment was. An arctic wolf was truly a beautiful creature, she'd be excited to see her shift. Her blue eyes observed Ostanda as she went through the process of her shifting. Once the transformation from hybrid to wolf was completed, the female grinned. Reaching out, she petted the student with a gentle hand. "Beautiful job, darling. You did what I asked of you perfectly." Gianna looked toward her other students and folded her arms, "So, who's next?"

Gianna was about to speak up again when one of the redheads went ahead and stepped up. The professor watched her take deep breaths before awkwardly introducing herself and stating her raiment. "You're fine. Just take a deep breath and take it slow. I can't wait to see what you do~" Her vibrant sky blue eyes watched as Griselda tossed her shield. It immediately returned to her after only a few seconds. Gianna nodded in approval and gave her a grin like she did with Otsanda. "Good! Proud of you~" With her hands on her hips, she looked at her student's once again and waited for the next one to come up for their introduction.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : single | mood : excited | company : Ms. Falkov and the other students | outfit : training gear and leather boots | OOC : Phew, my turn.

Once Sokea was escorted away to the infirmary by his wolf companion, the introduction of each student, together with the small demonstration, had commenced. It wasn't long before Cathy had to show a little of her skills, having to use one of the practice swords that were forged with metal. The rain had ceased falling, though it would be a matter of time before the downpour would commence again. Taking a deep breath, she channeled into her powers, and it wasn't long before the small kindling of flame surrounded the blade. It was a relief that the weapon was crafted with metal; wooden swords would burn easily against the intense heat. The princess swung the weapon with such basic grace, her hair and clothing moving well with her body. It was only for several seconds, but she let out a huge grin on her face.

"And this is how Catherine Warsong demonstrates her Fire Imbuement ability, and that person is me!" She pointed her thumb at herself to prove her point. That may be enough to state a message.

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash