Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Event Board (No active event.)
The Cold One Enters (Roll thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 3!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:33 pm
I took the items that were stuck within Rowlet's feathers. The bird must have had them when it was getting knocked around in the battles, I'd figure. Though, these colored shards...what were these made from? These looked kind of weird to be honest...a yellow, red, and blue shard...these didn't look like elemental gems and such. "Don't know...whatever..." I said, stashing them. Who knows, might need them for a puzzle later, considering my luck.

As we continued down the set of stairs to the next floor, mid way, we found too rooms, both of them closed off. Though one of the rooms look like it requires some sort of key. "...the hell? What is this...you know? No. Let's just go. No. No. No side tracks...come on. Sooner we can find our way out the better..."

Rowlet - 239 / 340 HP; 0 / 3 PP
6 Evo Points
Counter - 3

3 Silver Tokens
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow

(Second Floor - Rolling for room)  
Blizzard120 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:19 pm
As we got close to the next room, I notice the number above Rowlet change. "Two...I got the feeling that thing changes by the floor. This is really concerning..." I told the bird, which didn't go over too hot with it. "Sorry, sorry...it's just...I never seen anything like that." I told the bird. "I'm trying to find a way out of here, just...try to hang in there, alright?"

"Hoooo..."

It was some time where we finally reached the end of the stairs and found a new room and...

"Wooooahhh..."

"Rooohhoooo..."

"Dark. Hang on..." I charged an Ice Beam to light the area up around me, but the icy blue light helped none in piercing this darkness. Heck, I only barely could see the floor where I was seeing at, it was that pitch black as if the darkness itself was absorbing the light. "Well that helps me none..." I said, stopping the charge.

"WOOOOBBBA!"

"A Wobbuffet? Down here? Crap..." Now that really is something I didn't need. A Wobbuffet can ruin just about anyone's day if it is good at predicting or for that matter, if its trainer is good at predicting, if not reacting. "Careful, Rowlet...let's just...take this slow..."

Rowlet - 239 / 340 HP; 0 / 3 PP
6 Evo Points
Counter - 2

3 Silver Tokens

(rolling to see how to deal with Wobbuffet encounter)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 20 and 80 ... 55!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm
"Rowlet, are you still okay up there? I can see that number still, so at least I know you're still flying around..."

"Roohooo." The Pokemon spoke. I continued to move straight forward, hands out in front of me. If anything, I wanted to be sure if I can find a wall or something so I could guide myself out of the room.

"WOOOBBA!" The Wobbuffet yelled out again.

"That sounded too close to us. Any idea where it is?"

"Rooohooo."

"I really don't want to try to-OOOMPH!"

"WOOOOBAAA!"

"Crap! ROWLET! MOVE!" Before we would have a chance the two of us get blasted back by the Counter attack, though, considering, it could have been worse. The two of us were a little shaken, but nothing more. We weren't sent careening off into the darkness somewhere. That was only me running into it by total accident and didn't do much to the both of us. But this may be a long fight ahead of us...

Rowlet - 219 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
6 Evo Points
Counter - 2

3 Silver Tokens

(rolling for damage range)  
Blizzard120 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:13 pm
"Rowlet! It's directly in front of me! Leafage!" I shouted.

The Rowlet unleashed a bunch of leaves towards the Wobbuffet, the Pokemon started to put up an aura, however it was different than last time. "A Mirror Coat...you done goofed..." I said. The Leafage smashed into the Wobbuffet, pushing it back a bit. "Alright, keep going! Rowlet! Astonish!" I shouted. The Rowlet rushed off smacking the Wobbuffet, but as it done so, another aura came up and it was the one I didn't need. "Rowlet! Wait! That's a Counter attack!" The command would come to late and the Wobbuffet would blow the Rowlet back some.

"Christ, I'll be here all day with this...I really need to teach you a few attacks in the future, for sure." I said. "My fault, not yours, don't worry about it. Go! Use Razor Leaf!" I said, opting to get more damage in and hopefully trying to end this fight all the sooner. The Rowlet flew back and unleashed a whole bunch of leaves, razor sharp, towards the Wobbuffet, but unfortunately a new problem. It started clapping, giving the bird an Encore. "Oh that's not good..." I said. Another Razor Leaf unleashed towards the Wobbuffet, slicing the Wobbuffett a considerable bit, but as it happened, the Counter aura came back and sent the leaves back towards the Rowlet, causing more damage to the tiny bird. "Christ, it figured it out. Not good!"

I had no choice, the bird was committed. Once again, the bird shook the pain then unleashed another flurry of leaves upon the Wobbuffet, causing a fair bit of damage, which once again prompted the Wobbuffet to send the attack right back. "Rowlet, you got to push harder on that otherwise he'll take you out before you can take it out!"

"ROOOHOO!" Another Razor Leaf was unleashed, the bird straining to put out the hardest flurry it could, bombarding the Wobbuffet with it. The attack was finally enough to put the Wobbuffet down for the count.

"That's how we do it. Now come on before it comes to...let's hurry out of here..."

Rowlet - 164 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
9 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 2

5 Silver Tokens

(rolling for colored Shard)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 12!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:16 pm
We found our way out of the room, and fortunately, there was light again, we could see again. "Oh thank God...seriously, I thought I was about to lose my mind in that mess. Hm...?" I looked down and picked up something. It was another one of those colored shards that I found earlier...though green this time... "Hmm...strange...I wonder what these are for...whatever. Let's keep going, Rowlet."

"Roohoo."

9 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 2

5 Silver Tokens
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Yellow

(rolling for next room)  
Blizzard120 rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:38 pm
As we made our way forward down the hall, we approached a new room, closed off. It was similar to the one at the tablet that gave the count down on Rowlet, which, speaking of, as we entered into the room, it dropped to the number 1...making my heart sink all the more. "...oi..."

As I studied the room, instead of there being another place to press a button, in out of place fashion stood a slot machine, and it looked rather cheery with a rather smiley Castform at the top of it. That said, I highly doubted that this thing was safe. "...we got to spin the slots to get out, don't we?"

"Roooho..."

"Let's get this over with." The two of us went to the machine. Nervously, I grabbed the handle and pulled down on the arm. "Lady luck, be kind..."

(Rolling for Slot machine)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 26!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:46 pm
As I looked around, the door opens, but as it did, the slot started to spew a dense, yet harmless fog, from the machine which quickly filled the room and started to run off into the next room, making it kind of hard to see. "...a weather effect..." I said. "And its fog. Crap." Well, truth be told, it could have been worse...though it makes things kind of hard to see. "Whatever...door's open...come on Rowlet."

"Hooo." The bird spoke. With that, we found our way out of the room and down to the next room.

9 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 1
Weather: Fog - 2 Rooms

5 Silver Tokens

(Rolling for Room)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 35 and 45 ... 35!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 pm
As we made our way into the new room, I stared at it in confusion, noticing a whole bunch of trees that scattered around. The fog didn't help matters in this place. "What kind of demented circus funhouse is this thing...tombs to overgrowth to-" A realization occurred to me, quickly looking towards the bird that accompanied me. A zero appeared above the Rowlet...but nothing happened. At all. "...um...Rowlet. Let's make sure. Are. You. Alright? Any sickness, feel worse than you already do since I know you been banged around a bit, so on?"

"Rooohoo." It replied. It seemed fine.

"Um...seriously. No screwing around."

"Hoooo." Rowlet said once again.

"Alright...we're good...I guess we're in the clear...I hope..." I then perked up, listening around the fog-covered forest. "We are not alone." I then said. From through the trees, cutting through the fog, barely enough time once it whizzed by my head it was a Water Shuriken which pelted Rowlet.

"HOOOO!!!" The bird yelled, getting caught by surprise by the attack.

"The hell!?"

9 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 0
Weather: Fog - 2 Rooms

5 Silver Tokens

(rolling for damage, factoring Fog modifier, will add 7 after result for resist on surprise Water Shuriken)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:34 pm
"Blast it..." I returned fire, which was essentially the next thing to a shot in the dark with Ice Beams generally where the Water Shuriken though came from. "Ugh...I don't even think I hit that thing...bah...though got to admit, that looked weird for a Water Shuriken...a Greninja out there?" I asked. "....fitting. Rowlet, are you alright?"

As I took a look, the frog landed in front of us...though not what I thought it was... "A Frogadier? But...they don't use Water Shu-" Then it hit me what that was. "Uh-oh..."

(rolling for Confusion)  
Blizzard120 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:43 pm
"That was a water pulse...Rowlet, are you good?"

"Hohooo!" The bird spoke up, fluttering up getting ready for battle.

"Ah, that's good...then this should be no problem at this rate if we can take it out fast enough...and hopefully not have too much of an issue with the Fog...alright, fine. Razor Leaf!" I shouted.

The Rowlet unleashed a flurry of leaves towards the Frogadier. The Frogadier managed to avoid the shot and disappear into the trees and fog. "Oh are we honestly going to do this!?" I said. "Watch it, Rowlet, stay on guard."

We looked about, trying to make sure that we weren't caught off guard by the assailant frog. I then perked up, I looked back seeing an attacking rushing straight for the bird. A Bubble attack rushed for the bird, smacking it, not causing too much. "Rowlet! Over there! Razor Leaf!" I shouted. The Rowlet fired off a flurry of leaves which cut right into the fog. The frog cried out, apparently it struck something, at least. "There we go. Sounded like it hurt pretty bad too..."

The Frogadier rushed in, rather fast at that and rams right into the Rowlet with its Quick Attack, its face kind of cut up and is full of irritation. "Come out of hiding, huh?" I spoke up. "Perfect. Rowlet! Use Fury Attack!" I called out. The Rowlet fluttered back some then rushed right on the Frogadier, pecking away hard with its beak, rapid firing jabs right into it. The Frogadier backed away, putting its hands together. "Wait, Rowlet! Its one of those weird Water Pulses again! Incoming!"

The Rowlet flew back up, fading away into the thick soup of the fog. The Frogadier fires the attack in the direction. "Rowlet! Are you alright!"

"Rooohhoohoho!" The Rowlet chirped out, more than fine itself.

"Good! Razor Leaf!" I shouted. A flurry of leaves came crashing down towards the frog, slicing it up fiercely once again and finally taking it out of commission. "Nice shot!"

The Rowlet came back down, fluttered right in front of me and pretty proud of its handiwork. "Not bad at all Rowlet, you're holding your own pretty well."

"Roooohoo."

"Come on, we still got a maze to get the hell out of." I said. As we tried to find our way out, I took notice to something somewhat reflective on the ground. "...?"

Rowlet - 122 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
11 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 0
Weather: Fog - 1 Room

7 Silver Tokens

(rolling for shard)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 24!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:47 pm
"Huh...these things are all over the place..." I said, picking up another yellow crystal shard off the ground. Stashing the shard for later, I made my way off, finding the exit and made my way out of the room, trying to make sure I don't misstep in the fog.

11 / 25 Evo Points

7 Silver Tokens
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 2 Yellow

(rolling for room)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:53 pm
We made our way into the next room, the fog still around. It was another generally empty room, but this time, it was a rather large chest right in the center of the room. "...uh...this...looks too good to be true..." I approached the chest, telling the Rowlet to stay back for a second in case it was a trap. At this point, I wouldn't doubt it at this point. I gave the chest a kick and popped it open. I flipped the lid and looked inside. "....?"

11 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 0

7 Silver Tokens

(rolling for chest 2)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 5!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:00 pm
I pulled out a Hyper Potion and held it up to show the Rowlet. "Rooo ho ho hoooooo!"

"...did you honestly...just...make that chime? Honestly?" I stared, a little confused that he knew it.

"Roohoo..."

"Never mind. Still though..." I checked the bottle...not expired, miraculously. "Well, considering everything so far...come here, Rowlet, we're using this." I said. I knelt down and the Rowlet landed in front of me and I tended to its injuries for a few minutes. It was feeling pretty good after it was treated. "There we go."

"Rohooo!" Rowlet spoke up.

"Oh hey, look, the fog's clearing up...that's good." I said. "Alright, things are looking better right now. Let's go." I said, continuing on down the labyrinth.

Rowlet - 242 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
11 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 0

7 Silver Tokens

(rolling for next room)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 20 and 80 ... 41!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm
I stared in confusion. It was another open room...with a lone Mr. Mime in it. "Uh...we have...to fight that?"

"Hoo?"

I walked forward, suddenly bumping my face into a wall. The Mr. Mime laughs. "The hell?" I felt up and down, realizing that there was a wall here. An invisible wall. "Typical..." Alright. "You made a maze...within a maze...didn't you!?" I shouted towards the Pokemon.

"Mimemi-mi-mi...mime!" It dance and taunted.

"Alright, we'll play that game...I said, feeling about. When I finally felt about there being an opening, I walked in and started walking forward into the invisible maze. It was a moment where I felt a corner. There was another opening. I walked forward, feeling about another corner. Corners everywhere. An intersection, it seemed. "...wow, you aren't going to make this easy." I said. I first decided left, walking down towards the invisible corridor down the left path. I continued walking down the hall, but as I did so, I took notice something.

"Son of a...Rowlet! The number is back! Oh come on! Why!?" I asked, shouting towards the Mr. Mime. "Freakin' hell, I'm really not going to get a straight answer, aren't I." More laughs come from the Mr. Mime. I gave a frustrated sigh and continued down the path. Finally I came up to another path, seemed like another intersection by what I could feel. "...let's go right..." I said.

I continued down the newly discovered path. So far so good...though Rowlet managed to get a 2 above his head now. "Why is it counting up!? We didn't hit the button!" I said. "Let's just...keep going...the number ended up generally harmless...though, I really don't know what it does..." Eventually, we came up to yet another intersection. "Let's go this way..." I said, moving along following the path forward instead of turning.

After a moment or two I felt myself starting to press against a wall ahead of me. To the left and right of me, more walls. "A dead end? Why am I not-"

"MR. MIME!" The Mr. Mime shouted, rushing through the walls and attacking Rowlet, blindsiding the bird. "THE HELL!?"

Rowlet - 242 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
11 / 25 Evo Points
Counter - 3

1 Max Revive

7 Silver Tokens

(rolling for damage, adding 10 to maximum range, will take 20 additional damage from attack after roll)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 20 and 90 ... 35!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:26 pm
Re-rolling, didnt account for filter.  
Event Board (No active event.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff