Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ M i y u k i F u j i m o t o
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | g e n i n | f e m a l e

c h a k r a115 // 115
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

x" Hanasanai de | Gyutto te wo nigitteite | Anata to futari tsuzuku to itte "

Given his reaction toward the swaying robed figure, it came as little surprise that their crazed companion turned his giant crossbow on Miyuki. She expected him to fire it, at which point, she may have lost control and he'd have lost his heart. Or at the very least come close to it, because her feral state would have fought to the death, regardless of whose death that was. She didn't really want to get the other girl involved either. The man seemed to change his mind after a moment anyway, and turned away, evidently agreeing with the need to get out of wherever they were. Except he had every intention of leaving without them, forming a quick hand seal Miyuki vaguely recognized. A small burst of fire erupted from around him and... he went nowhere, shouting another curse when he realized this for himself.

The trio had little time to think about what was happening as horrendous creatures emerged from the quivering shadows. Miyuki's face wrinkled in disgust at the first that revealed itself, running at them on six limbs before standing on its hind legs and revealing a bloody, gnashing mouth in its chest. Its cry made the world vibrate, rattling the trees and shaking her vision. With it came many more monstrosities, and the smell of rotting flesh that almost made her gag. If she ever thought herself to be a monster, at least she didn't look like these things. Even if the tendrils weren't exactly ordinary, at least they weren't grotesque.

The pale-haired girl spoke up, her demand to carry her soft but firm. Miyuki's hands were occupied for obvious reasons of the corpse she had to carry, so she looked to the man with the arbalest expectantly before following the blind girl's gesture into the forest. How had she pointed out where the path was? Did she know this area? Miyuki took note of the strange fruit on the trees, and the lack there off along the well traveled path before them. An often traveled road meant there might be civilization, which also meant potential protection from the things attacking them. If it weren't for the fact she felt so weak, Miyuki might not have had a problem trying to face off against them, but as it stood survival was more important. Without a second thought, she hurried forward, half dragging--protected by her tendrils--, half carrying the corpse behind her.

[Sorry for the wait. Been busy. ; u ;]

" Tsunaida sono te wa atatakakute | Yasashikatta "

HeadlessKoko
    malavaes
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

I asked you all very kindly. 'Please do not throw so much at once at Chet! His brain can only process so much information before he begins leaking! And now look what you have done! A child asking him to pick her up and call out a random weapon, insect-like monsters and a girl bent on dragging a dead body around with her! "******** you I think this is pretty cool."
                                                          You think anything is cool as long as you're in it. "Hell ye."

Chet's escape had failed miserably. For whatever reason he could not comprehend he could not perform any jutsu. Another thing that stuck out to him was his lack of horns. "Where the ******** are my horns?" He asked himself as he patted his head like a moron. Something was terribly wrong. For the first time since he woke up from his slumber, the boy felt different. As if he were a new being entirely. Things he would have to discover in depth later on.
                                                          For the time being he would be very busy surviving. "And where' my b-" Chet cut himself off when he caught sight of the thing walking towards them followed by its friends. "Holy s**t I am so ******** high right now god DAMN!
                                                          HAAHAHA!" Chet shouted feeling excitement. He knew would take everything the world threw at him as some drug induced illusion. Look what you have done! None of his actions will be accounted for now.

The small child talked to the boy again. He wondered if she was upset about his attempt to completely abandon her. She didn't seem really bothered by the whole thing. Maybe she was used to people trying to flicker step away from her? If so that was truly sad to hear. "You want me to what?" Chet asked
                                                          looking around the immediate area. The girl seemed oblivious to everything going on around them. "Little girl we're surrounded by s**t that wants to kill us and you want me to..." Chet cut himself off again. If he was having some sort of hallucination that meant that there were no rules! "Alright!" He announced gladly picking the girl up while shouldering his large weapon. The direction she pointed at was the most optimal direction honestly. From a narrators standpoint, I'd say taking any other direction was quite certainly suicidal. "******** that though," Chet announced before changing his attention from the trail to the enemies. "Alright lil lady I'm gonna need you to turn into a big b-" Chet paused for a second. He thought to himself, What if this is real? And in a glorious moment of lucidity turned his aim from the monsters to the trail that looked promising. "Turn into a bolt little lady tonight you're flying with Chet Oni Air Lines no delay to safe town." The other girl was already gone. Dragging the corpse along with her, Chet didn't really feel like anything he could say or do would convince her to drop the body.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image
Xion very incorrectly concluded about Chet, so this must mean that he wanted her to turn into something light and easy to carry. Xion could do that, no problem. He specified a bolt. Was he some sort of mechanic to think of a bolt as the first thing that was light and easy to carry? Well, Xion wasn't going to question it and turned into, as suggested, a big bolt with a few hand seals and a muttered technique name. That is, she turned into a knife-size version of a metal bolt that is used to fasten two things together with the help of a few other tools. Although, probably because she was blind, the bolt was equally void of color. It appeared to be painted entirely in vantablack.

There was one thing Xion did do before transforming. She issued one last set of directions, "You will want to stay away from the trees with the screaming fruit and avoid all of the holes. Now then, I will be relying on you, mister-ious stranger." Then she was turned into a metal bolt with seemingly no ability to speak.

Lanfaer

malavaes

Solas Crua

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet could feel adrenaline coursing through his body. The thrill of meeting death was Always like the first time. He wanted it even if he wouldn't admit to it. Yet when ever death looked his way and beckoned for him he grinned and told her 'maybe next time'. He had no clue what was happening, where he was, who the people around him were or what was heading towards him with only one thought in its mind. All he knew was "I AM SO HYPE RIGHT NOW!" He wanted to help the little girl and shoot her away to safety. Why exactly he had grown a conscious at that moment was beyond and myself. Although while Chet is the literal definition of a fiend he does have a soft spot for the weak and helpless. Some vestige of his personality before his parentes died and he decided he would live by slowly killing himself day by day.

Chet waited for the child to turn herself into the bolt so he could shoot her away to safety and was severly dissapointed by what she did. "ARE YOU ******** KIDDING ME, KID?!" He shouted picking her up from the ground. "ARE YOU ******** BLIND HOW IS THIS GONNA FIT IN MY ARBALEST?!" He continued completely oblivious to the fact that the girl was in fact very much blind. Meanwhile the monsters were approaching and the other girl showed no intention of turning around to help them. "******** IT!" Chet shouted tucking Xion into his pocket. The tip sticking out just in case that was where she could see from. Quickly he rifled through his backpack and found what he needed. His trench knife. Taking up a very poor street brawl stance he stood his ground while his feet jumped back and forth anxiously. 'C'mon you freaks I ain't no b***h!"

And then as if God itself had decided to spare this insignificante individual certain objects rained from the heavens. Firstly a whip which was seemingly made out of pure meat followed by a massive turkey leg. "What the s**t?" He asked even more confused. "I AM SO ******** HIGH RIGHT NOW LETS GOOOOOOO!" He shouted before picking up both the weapons. But it seemed Chet's luck was not done. Two items fell together in front of him. A hamster ball filled with a mysterious substance and a gravy boat. Chet raised a brow at the two items. "Well um." The boy put his weapons together against his chest to pick up the ball and boat with his right hand. On the the boat was engraved, "Tell me your hearts desire and I shall transform." Chet frowned thinking about what his heart desired. Then he had it. "¨&%*&¨@@(¨!!!" Dear mother of God, Chet. "What?" And as if a princess story the gravy boat would transform into a literal boat. A quite large one as well. This did not make Chet happy. "Well that's ******** great but BOATS DONT WORK ON LAND!" He shouted to the heavens and then he remembered he still had the hamster ball. It also had something engraved on it. "Roll me! Or get me on the boat!" Chet decided to try his luck with the boat. The ball would roll forward towards the monsters and for what ever reason so did the boat. "Holy s**t!" Chet shouted before breaking into laughter. "Kid are you seein' this?!" He asked getting his whip ready.

The boat would follow the ball which rolled into the thicket of monsters. Chet lashing out at them with his meat whip. "Hahahaahh!!!!!!" He laughed sadistically.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:00 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ The creatures before them did not halt, did not stumble, and in no way felt threatened by the whip as is cracked in the air, releasing the sounds of terrified proto-pork. When the brown liquid, thick and hearty, welled up around the boat as it thundered towards them they did not flinch, no matter that the liquid vanished only a foot behind the boat. Whatever mysticality powered the device didn't seem to effect them in the least as they charged.
→→ At least until the horde lunged towards one another, and began tearing into one another with their teeth!
→→ Their gore spilled to the earth, but their flesh poured into one another, building together, melding into one force that grew in size rapidly. Within moments five had become one enormous version if itself, towering over the trees and Chet himself. It thundered, the split in its chest widening, its eyes within the color of bloodied s**t, before lunging towards Chet with incredible velocity that rippled the earth for him. Would the hero continue on, or would he dodge in time to avoid danger?
→→ And during this all, Miyuki felt her tendrils shift as something within them groaned.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image
How about no. Not only did this person not have the ability to fly, like Xion had thought, but now she was hearing a rather gore-ish creation of an even bigger, badder creature. Even more troubling was all the added excess noise. Chet saying unmentionables. Invisible pigs(?) squealing with each, already loud, crack of a whip. Sadistic laughter. If Xion hadn't known any better, she would have believed she was in some sort of hellish dungeon.

Anyways, having no idea at all what Chet would do next, Xion took the liberty to transform into what she wanted. Recasting the technique at a higher rank (C-rank), Xion entered the fray as her transformation from a screw took her out of Chet's pocket and onto Chet's whip hand as a spiked, iron gauntlet. Thorns on the knuckles, one for each finger minus the thumb, provided an obvious fisticuffs attack if Chet ever found himself too close to swing his whip or shoot his arbalest. The gauntlet, for added offense and defense, extended past his wrist and all the up to just short of his elbow, with metal plating and a saw-like, serrated blade lining the top starting from the wrist for a nasty back-swing. Like the screw, while each joint was precisely where it needed to be and, with some touching, an etched design could be felt on the parts of the gauntlet that weren't weaponized, none of it could be seen through the empty, vantablack color that overtook the entirety of the object.

75/100
Lanfaer

malavaes

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | g e n i n | f e m a l e

c h a k r a115 // 115
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

The sounds of battle somehow escalated but at the same time grew dimmer as Miyuki moved away. Evidently, the crazy man with the big crossbow was more intent on his blood lust than getting to safety and the pale-haired girl was being pulled into the fray. Miyuki herself felt physically too weak to fight with any kind of ability, and her tendrils hungered for more. More hearts, more blood, more anything to satiate them, and she was determined not to get anyone else involved. Although it looked like the other two had signed their deaths anyway, so their parts were just going to waste. As awful as the notion was, maybe... they would still be left enough intact to harvest once the monsters were done with them. Not unlike the body she now dragged behind her. It wasn't that she wanted to... but this was a matter of survival, and he wasn't using his organs.

She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat roughly at the thought. She didn't want to look like a monster, but part of her felt she was stooping to the level of the creatures she'd left behind.

Movement from the tendrils caused her to stop. She feared for half a second they decided to strike against her wishes, and she immediately withdrew them, letting the body fall softly to the ground. Her dark eyes searched the form frantically for a sign of blood, but there was none. The movement hadn't been her tendrils, but the thing wrapped within them. The robed man groaned, and Miyuki took a cautious step away, the black threads falling limply around her before retreating into her skin. "H-hello?" she asked the corpse softly, expecting it all to be a trick of her mind. It had to be her tendrils just wanting an excuse to tear the body apart... right?

HeadlessKoko
    malavaes
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:39 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

For full immersion in the following post both myself the narrator and Chet recommend clicking on the following link to appreciate the actions of your favorite idiot with just the right music playing. Yung Gravy - Mr Clean

"Alright ladies and gentlemen we're about to get some mother ******** turbulence up in this b***h," Chet announced to his invisible crew while the monsters all converged to form a colossal foe. Suddenly something in his pocket began to wiggle around. "LITTLE LADY WHAT IN THE s**t ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted feeling more fear at that particular situation than the enormous being forming in front of his very eyes. And then just like that he was wearing a pair of odd gauntlets. "ODD MY a** THIS s**t LOOKS ******** BAD a** BRUH! LIKE WHY AM I JUST GETTING RANDOM a** WEAPONS OUT OF NOWHERE?!" He shouted in his excitement before being reminded of the imminent doom about to head straight towards him. While the monsters were ripping each other apart and morphing into another creature,
                                                          Chet would quickly take a bolt from his backpack and tie it to the bolt. He locked the grip of the whip onto the front of the boat where the rope would be tied to the mast. "Buckle up kid!" Chet shouted before shooting the bolt straight into the mouth of the beast. The blast knocking him back on his rear end.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 pm

→→ The creature's eyes widened as the bolt flew its direction, perhaps in shock, but it froze in place one way or the other and took a bolt straight to the eye almost as if it welcomed it. A scream emerged from it s depths, resonating once more with the forest of steel, but the limbs suddenly moved once again. Frenzily, it twisted and turned, until it lunged backwards and the light around the forest dimmed, falling to a hush. Indigo light burst into life within it, a light that came with the crackling of fire, of stone upon stone grinding into pure sand. From its chest cavity a purple liquid oozed, and where it struck the ground burned, bubbled, and screamed with the sound of nails on a chalkboard. The indigo light spread until the liquid fell faster and then, within its depths, lit into a fire that roared from its top. The flames dipped, weaved, forming into three separate heads, a powerful hydra of enormous proportions. The three headed monstrosity of indigo fire belched forth a black gas from each of its three head, a cloud that thickened rapidly and rushed for them, while the liquid continued to hiss and bubble below.
→→
→→ It wasn't, however, Miyuki's imagination that the thing had moved, as evidenced as it sat up, its hood falling back from its face for the first time, exposing a strange sight: a fish-belly white face, smoothed over where eyes should have been. Real estate that would be taken up by brown and eyes were instead free of indention or disturbance, and it's mouth was lipless, mouthless even, for there was no wrent, only a nose. A hand matching the face's complexion reached up and rubbed at the bald scalp where hundreds of scars, likely caused by fire from the looks of it, lay. A low moan came forth as it lowered the hand to the bolt in its heart and poked it, flinching back and groaning at the contact. The roar behind them, however, got its attention, and it slowly turned as if to look over its shoulder. Jerking back in alarm, the creature turned back to the front and shoved the tendrils off, ignoring the bolt for a few moments longer as it fought to stand, ignoring the tendrils' bearer for the moment.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:31 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet didn't care about his actions. Life to him was meant to be exhausted like a cigarette. It didn't matter if you took short drags sooner or later it would end. So you might as well take long drags and really feel the nicotine infect your mind. Yet there were specific circumstances which made him stop and evaluate his current situation. These were usually moments others he considered close to him were put in danger. Chet would never risk Kokoro's life for example. Meaning while she was around he tried his hardest to keep himself and those around him from dying. The boy wanted his life to end not the lives of others. Now standing there in the gravy boat he had so gloriously summoned, Chet weighed his options. He had tried taking on the new world boldly without fear the way he knew best. Yet as he realized how powerless he was in his current predicament the boy looked at the pair of gauntlets he was currently wearing, Chet realized he dove headfirst into evil with the little girl. Everything around him went silent. Nothing but the beating of his heart could be heard. His eyes were wide and his bravado was all gone.

"s**t." He mumbled to himself when he realized what he was doing. He was stepping backward. He was running away from death again. The boy turned around and made a sprint towards the end of the gravy boat together with the gauntlet and his inventory. The whip would, unfortunately, stay behind with the monster. The boat was much too slow to do anything. Chet would jump off the boat and sprint back towards the direction, Miyuki had gone. The monsters along the way would meet the thorn ends of the gauntlets. "Abandon ********' ship." He cursed while trying to create distance between himself and the monster.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm
User ImageWhat? No! Xion never abandoned a ship if she could help it! Only in the most severe of circumstances was a ship to be discarded! Was this such a severe circumstance? Not at all!

And was any of what was written above true? Who knows?! The ship, however, was clearly going faster than any attempt at wading through the chaos below was going to achieve, and they were going to need as quick an escape as they could get. Xion could smell some foul trap brewing, quite literally she could smell the smoke, and nothing needed to be said about the towering physical form of the monster and the great amounts of heat that it emitted. If even this ship couldn't get them away fast enough, then it became the biggest object to dive behind in case of danger, and what greater position to dive behind from then from right on top of the object in question?

Sensing weakness in Chet, in more than one way, Xion zwipped out of her gauntlet form and tugged at the shirt sleeve of the leaving madman. Although, if the madman was leaving, then what did that make Xion? Why, it made her Xion, of course! With the sternest of older sister expressions she could muster, Xion demanded, "Stay!" not because she wanted his company, but because she needed him to fix what he had messed up. If he wanted to leave, then she was going to need to be picked up or pried off. Neither way was going to end very conveniently for Chet. Xion had the ship to make such threats, quite literally. It was just that why waste a perfectly good ship?

Speaking like the serious business this was, Xion quickly started rousing Chet's shipping spirit, "Don't give up on the ship! Think it into stopping and make it go forwards backwards! Now, tell me! Do you ship it?!". She gave no indication of how she knew this thing worked, but she sounded so confident... Surely, she must have known something Chet didn't. Surely, she was saying something that made sense, going forwards backwards just meant reverse after all. Surely, Chet should be shipping it.

75/100
Lanfaer

malavaes

Solas Crua

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Oh bloody hell. You people are truly the most frustrating bunch I have ever had the luxury to deal with! I try to hard to steer this traumatized child into the right direction and you all just flush it straight down the toilet! He was going to retreat for the first time in his life and learn humility in defeat! This would be an experience that would mark him for the rest of his life. When ever he made any future decision he would think back to this eventful day and take pause! Now what will he do?! Nothing! <******** you mean 'steer'? I'm the capn' o' this ship! I control my life you cuck! You are an immature and irrational human being who can barely tie his shoe laces. But my shoes don't have shoe laces. That's because I steered you into buying shoes without laces. Yo what the ******** are you God? I cannot stress enough how much you tire me.

So the a*****e that usually narrates my s**t is mad or some s**t so now we're going FIRST PERSON MODE. So ya boy is the thick of you know?! Like just bashing the hell out of some zombie brains. Those mother ******** couldn't even see me coming. I was all like katchow and they kept making that dumb a** noise they make you know? Like it kind of sounds like an old dog that smoked too much during its life. ANYWAYS I was going iiiiiiin. Those zombies got me ******** up! I wake up from some long a** nap session and they think they can ******** with ME?! Chet ******** ONI?! You know when you've been thinking about some s**t you left in the fridge all day and when you get home the first thing you do is eat it? That's how I felt! In the moment you know? I'd rather get ******** up by hands than drugs...

Oh what's this? I leave for one minute and this boy goes off the rails. You see why I am necessary? With out me he would've halfhazourdously run into a horde of monsters with only a pair of heavy gauntlets. <******** me for actually having a creative mind unlike certain people. Let's rewind things shall we?
                                                          Every action the boy had taken would reverse itself to the point where he took his first step back. The girl had apparently sensed his hesitation. Chet would feel his arms feel significantly lighter in the blink of an eye and felt a tug at his sleeve coming from below. He was half way through a punch when he stopped himself. He looked at his hands and realized the girl had turned herself back into her human form. "You ever hear of personal space kid."
                                                          He asked complying to her demand. Chet had only decided to leave for her sake but if she wanted to die along with him he wouldn't complain.

Her words made absolutely no sense to Chet. He quite frankly wanted to slap her to make her calm down but she was a child. Hitting kids wasn't cool and for whatever reason Chet thought of himself as the coolest. I am very cool you ********> Never the less the boy would follow the girls instructions. He assumed she must've been the creator of the vessel since it came out of nowhere and she was quite honestly the most physics ignoring inidivual he had ever met in his life. Boat I'm gonna need you to motha ********' stop and then go forward backwards. The rest was up to fate.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image

c h a k r a115 // 115
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

Miyuki found herself... strangely taken aback by the face of what she thought had been a man before her. Instead, it's pale face bore no eyes and no mouth--how had it been chanting earlier without a mouth?--and its scalp was covered in burn scars. For a moment she got lost in its features before the sounds of combat in the distance escalated, drawing both her, and the creature's, attention. It didn't seem that her companions were fairing so well in the escaping part of the plan, but Miyuki wasn't necessarily in a hurry to rush back in and try to save them. Not when she barely had control over the black tendrils writhing inside of her. She would be useless there. She didn't want to risk the loss of her life. And after all she didn't even know them.

That was a terrible thought! How could she think such a thing?

Miyuki squirmed uncomfortably, watching the...man? Man seemed fine for the moment until she was told otherwise, since he looked somewhat masculine--it was hard to tell without eyes or a mouth or hair--as he tried to stand. It was clear he was struggling. After all there was a large bolt sticking out of his chest, that was embedded so far that it had stopped his heart. Or at least she'd thought so when the blind girl checked his pulse. How was he alive anyway? He'd been quite obviously dead moments before. Maybe... no, he couldn't be a Jiongu, too, right?

"Ah..." Miyuki started softly finally, reaching toward him. But her aversion to physical touch stopped her. That was perhaps the first time she'd realized something was off about the whole scenario. She'd always been the type to take everything in stride. Of what little she could remember anyways. Her stupid luck in the end always seemed to save her. Her entire history was hazy. She could see faint images of people she might have known, but that was about it. Where that connected, though, was that she could have sworn she'd overcome her fear of touch at some point. With it, she vaguely recalled the many times others had attempted to comfort or help her, only for her to put a literal wall between them, her tendrils springing to her defense. So instead of placing a hand on the eyeless man before her, the tendrils snaked from her wrist once more. She willed them to, willed them to help in some way so that maybe the other two could be saved. After all, that's what this man had been trying to do in the first place. She felt it in her heart. She only hoped that he realized as well that she meant no ill intent in the action. "L-let me help," she offered before actually made a move. The black threads wrapped around his wrist and hand, and others around his torso to give him support as they helped him to his feet. From there, she drew herself closer until she could physically support him with her own limbs--assuming he didn't push her away.

If he didn't, allowing him to rest his weight against her, she shuttered in partial disbelief at the situation. This was to save lives. What if he hurts you? No! He wouldn't... would he? Sucking in a deep breath to control her thoughts, she glanced at the eyeless man, waiting to see what he wanted to do or where he wanted to go.

HeadlessKoko
    malavaes
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:06 pm

tab The gas expelled from the nightmarish beast continued to fill the Hellwrought Forest with its miasmic presence as Chet and Xion turned their gravy boat with their gravy train and moved along a different path. Yet the pair were close, too close, thanks to the wild shenanigans of the former Oni and the delusions that followed it. Their boat was quickly coming close to being swallowed by the fire hydra's breath as they rushed, the gravy wave upon which the boat sailed flowing to the side in large swells as their passage. The heat from the forest itself brought the air to sweltering heights, and their screams painted a perfect picture of the surroundings to Xion in a way she'd likely never experienced before.
tab And so it was this situation in which they were found when the teeth of the hydra clicked together, and the gas, which was just beginning to reach the pair, ignited.
tab Time slowed to a standstill as the fire started from the teeth and quickly spread, the trees harnessing the heat even as it grew and turning it back upon the unlucky group. The already incredible heat had began to boil the air and char the boat when the creature Miyuki held held up a hand and a strange chant filled the air, guttural and dark, something that caused her ears to ache from their pressure. The hand waved about, forming strange gesture and oddly causing the words to be muted at odd times. With a final roar the hand snapped upwards, above the stranger's head, and there came a resounding clang like that of a gong.
tab Instantly, the creature, and the fire, vanished.
tab Every shadow fell still, and the screams from the trees slowly began to fade, leaving Xion with the impression that they had lost their depths, for now there were no blank spaces in her immediate area. But the creature in Miyuki's arms slumped, adding dead weight to her grip, for it had spent itself mightily with the technique.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet looked down at Xion and whistled proudly, "All me." That was all to be said. He placed both fists on his waist while glancing out into the distance with a leg on top of the boat's bow. "We're gonna be big kid. Me and you. Chet and Kid. And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, Kid and you're gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Kid, because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important, and they'll tear us apart, Kid but if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Kid, and you're gonna be part of them, and together, we're gonna run around, Kid. We're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Kid. Just you and me, Kid. The outside world is our enemy, Kid. We're the only friends we've got, Kid. It's just Chet and Kid. Kid and Chet and their adventures, Kid. Chet and Kid forever and forever. Kid's things. Me and Kid running around, and Chet and Kid time. All day long, forever. All a hundred days. Chet and Kid forever 100 times. Over and over, ChetandKidadventures.com. All 100 years. Every minute, ChetandKid.com."

________ Well of Brilliance ► Ancient Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff