Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:01 pm
To be filled....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

________Personal Identification
Name: Oh! This one I actually remember! My name is Pearl
Age: I was in my 30s I think? But it seemed that I had reverted to my younger years. I might be eighteen
Race: W-why would you ask me that? I-I'm normal! Of course! Nope. No wind Entite here.
• Spells of their elemental heritage (excluding the manipulation spells) are considered one [1] rank stronger. However, elements of their opposing nature act as one [1] rank stronger against them.
• Entites are able to use the manipulation spell of their elemental heritage at a one [1] rank reduced cost, to a minimum of [5] mana.
• Fleet-footed - When moving, whether in an attack or just movement, the Entite is able to completely redirect their bodies up to 180 degrees. Furthermore, movement abilities are granted a one half [.5] rank reduction in cost. They are weak to Fire.

Physical Description:
• Height: 5'5"
• Weight: 113lbs
Fears:
Possessed tea pots. It's-It's a long story...
• Not being in control of my powers or my sweet spiders.
Fire. W-why are you looking at me like? W-would you like to b-burn to death too!? It's a rational fear!
Personality: M-me? Oh um! I love to ask questions and being curious! A lot of people say I talk too much, but I beg to differ! I just haven't found the right friends!
History: I... can't remember much. I do remember I was training at home. Ballet! Oh wow... ballet. Do we still have music? Oh! Sorry, got off topic here... my parents were farmers so I help them out, I always listened to music with my headphones. We have been under attack a few times, because, what do ya know? Predators. Not just animals, humans can be the worst monsters ever. I'll take a bear over a human being any day. I had killed some to protect my family. You got to do what you got to do. Right, so my family's farm had massive acreage, so we can have privacy in our home as well helping our parents. I help them on weekends cause during the week I'm in ... ballet classes. I don't remember how I... got into this crystal you speak of or what my memories were before it.

I do remember the smells... I mean smells right before I got into the crystal thingy ...I smelt earth and fire. Not actual fire of course, but the ashes and smoke. Are we done?

Personal Attributes:
      Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element, and can be done as part of any Action taken.
      Consumption: Gain the ability to devour the element you are born from and regain energy in the process. Able to gain back one quarter [.25] of the associated cost with a rank (minimum of [5]) of that element from consuming it, remove it from existence by absorbing it into your body through a variety of means. I.e. if the rank of fire is C - rank, you would get back five [5] Mana or Stamina. Another Personal Attribute, or taking this one twice, may be used to increase this to one half [.5] at most.
      Ride the Wind: The spiders she obtains with hiveborn are able to ride the wind aka be part of any wind spells that Pearl casts/uses if she so wishes. In addition, thankfully, spiders are small so they become small as mites as they bury into her pores to be inside her body and when they leave the body, they grow up to a dime-sized spider but no bigger. [ This is more for cosmetic purposes cause having tunnels in the body seems weird to me ]

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E
Classes:
      Skald
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

Archetype: Performer
• Half [.5] rank increase to illusion strength
Stats:
      Power: 1
      Agility: 4
      Intelligence: 3
      Mana: 4

Stamina Pool: 100 / 100
Mana Pool: 100 / 100
      Materialization: Harsh white winds engulfs her with variations of pink to greens, looking like Northern Lights
      Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • Earth

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's): 07 // 07
• Hiveborn || 3
→ This Evo causes one to be born with extra tunnels and spaces within their bodily structure that mimics that of a hive. By taking this evo the character is able to obtain contracts with insects to live inside them, granting access to rare and unusual Hive Ruler spells that utilize the insects as both fuel and fire. This causes a mental bond to be established between the swarm/hive and the host. This only works with insects that live in large communal structures. They are to call forth insects to your control without a spell, and is an innate ability that can be cast without medium requirements.
Twice Minded || 2
→ This evo merges your mind with your hive, allowing them to constantly be in contact with you. In times where having another person use Mana to help you would benefit you the Hive may count as doing so automatically, without direction to do so. This especially helps with Genjutsu, as while they can be fooled, they are independent of the Illusion, making them more difficult to fool than the average person.
Mana Font || 2
→ Born with a natural font of mana within you, begin with a passive bonus that increases all mana regeneration by one [1] step. If regeneration is normally impossible then gain a passive regeneration of fifteen [1] mana per post. Normal restoration rules trump this base.

Skills ► [06 // 06]
      • [ Tier 2 ] Survival
      • [ Tier 1 ] Gathering
      • [ Tier 1 ] Farming
      • [ Tier 2 ] Hunting: Normal Animals

Proficiencies ► [03 // 03]

► Medium Range
      tab Crossbow
      ► Unarmed Combat:
      tab Offensive: 0
      tab Defensive: 1
      tab Grappling: 1

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 02
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 02
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 01
      {Ability Type} : 00 // 00
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      Medium Ranged Weapon [Durability 30] ► Repeating Crossbow
      • Oiled Waterskin
      • Backpack
      • Normal Clothing
      • [ 6 ] Whetstone
      • Blanket
      • Skinning Knife
      • Mess Kit
      • [ 2 ] Soap
      • One person tent
      • [ 20 ] Arrows

________Library
{Technique Type}:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo a nulla vitae semper. Nunc congue metus sem, ultrices vulputate eros suscipit id. Etiam nibh tellus, egestas id velit in, ullamcorper pulvinar libero. Vivamus sapien elit, venenatis at imperdiet et, dapibus sit amet ex. "Aenean tellus turpis, egestas ut nibh id, rhoncus vulputate ipsum." Aliquam quis lacinia justo. Curabitur eu nisl bibendum, egestas sapien eu, consequat sapien. Aliquam pulvinar lorem ligula, id iaculis quam consectetur nec. Etiam ipsum magna, facilisis malesuada felis eget, vulputate pretium ligula. Vivamus facilisis vel urna in posuere. Mauris pretium, lacus eget lobortis tempus, turpis nisi congue velit, ut ultricies justo massa vel odio. Ut imperdiet mi nec ultrices commodo. Suspendisse diam tellus, condimentum et turpis tincidunt, dapibus volutpat arcu. Duis vitae eros placerat, consectetur est nec, volutpat turpis. Cras facilisis suscipit lorem, auctor fermentum erat. Mauris suscipit quam libero, eu cursus ligula sodales a.

Ut accumsan, diam at posuere tempor, purus velit convallis ante, a feugiat dui est nec tortor. Integer volutpat pulvinar mauris, nec ullamcorper urna congue non. Nunc placerat sapien quis libero ornare accumsan. Pellentesque efficitur nunc et sem tristique, non viverra felis lobortis. Proin volutpat, neque nec pharetra sollicitudin, ipsum sem ullamcorper massa, in laoreet arcu elit vel justo. Integer ullamcorper lorem leo, feugiat laoreet urna condimentum sit amet. Maecenas est nulla, gravida non ultricies non, eleifend et eros. Curabitur eget auctor diam. In in erat a ligula condimentum accumsan in id ligula. Donec efficitur arcu id volutpat sollicitudin. Sed id arcu id leo convallis blandit id in ipsum. Nullam ac sem lacinia, tincidunt massa ac, cursus dolor. Pellentesque faucibus facilisis felis, ac feugiat enim placerat in. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce hendrerit ipsum sed metus ultrices bibendum. Nullam lacus nunc, bibendum ut vulputate nec, molestie id mauris.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
「 MANA : :x100 // 100 」 tab 「 STM : :x100 // 100 」 tab 「 EXP : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
tab 「 Wind Entite 」 tab 「 E-Rank 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
          Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
            • Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
          Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
            • Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
          POWER :: 1 [ + 0 ] tab AGILITY :: 4 [ + 0 ] tab INTELLIGENCE :: 3 [ + 0 ] tab MANA :: 4 [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
          This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Performer
          • Half [.5] rank increase to illusion strength
          • Spells of their elemental heritage (excluding the manipulation spells) are considered one [1] rank stronger. However, elements of their opposing nature act as one [1] rank stronger against them.
          • Entites are able to use the manipulation spell of their elemental heritage at a one [1] rank reduced cost, to a minimum of [5] mana.
          • Fleet-footed - When moving, whether in an attack or just movement, the Entite is able to completely redirect their bodies up to 180 degrees. Furthermore, movement abilities are granted a one half [.5] rank reduction in cost. They are weak to Fire.

██████████ S P E L L S - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:04 pm
To be filled....  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer