[META-ORP] Spirits and Demons [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:34 pm
The bright lion was hard to miss, so brilliant a red that he nearly reminded her of her own brother out of the corner of her eye, but she managed not to tear her eyes away from the show before her even as he so pointedly sat next to her with the intention of joining her uninvited. It was just as well, playing nice was a part of belonging to a pride, and she managed a smile that seemed at odds with her snarling mask even if she did not give her attention up for him just yet.

"I suppose the answer is different depending on what question you're actually asking. Do you mean the pride or," a pause, followed by a pointed flick of her tail, "this?"

Makri did finally shift her gaze to him, then, studying his rather stoic demeanor with a quiet appreciation. It had been a breath of fresh air not waking up to smiles or false niceties in this group and it suited her, among other little nuances she had come to value among the company of the Aegnor'Hini. Stoic and unassuming as he seemed, however, now that she was looking at him she couldn't help noticing that everything about his pelt reminded her of the lioness she had seen with Do'al last - she made a mental note of it but did not pry lest she give herself away with the curiosity. Demon though she was, Do'al still pulled strings in her life. Blood ties were a cruel thing.

"You don't seem particularly pleased to see them here."

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:40 pm
Anderleit

She gave a nod of her head and looked around for a moment. None of them seem displeased so she took that as a reasonably good sign that her and her siblings would have a home with their mother and father soon. She hadn't thought to ask about him just yet and figured that could wait till later. "At least we'll have a lot of pride mates to play with." She grinned at him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 pm
The pale lioness had time and time again showed at his side, the first few times his heart started to race when she startled him, but now it was second nature to see his pale shadow. Noh had plenty of other things to tend too so he had seen her less and less, but enough that he had grown fond of her company afterall she was an impressive specimen. Ghastly pale coat and yet she was granted the same respect as others? The thought nearly always formed when she came into view or he heard her voice. Their's was a set of differing opinions though - he had tried, once before, to see her point of view and yet he still couldn't manage to uncloud his perspective.

So the crimson lion opted to remain silent, even as his counterpart leaned up to lick at his cheek, he could only pass a smile. In his daze he had forgotten the purple, intricately marked, lioness that he had chosen the company of. Her voice tore him from his own thoughts and the distant look he wore changed to a scowl fairly quickly. "The pride." He continued to speak with a neutral tone, his eyes never really leaving the crowd that gathered with cubs and now a God alike. His interest only piqued in the purple, intricately marked, lioness when he recalled the rank she had chosen - Nwalm. Their mutual interests started and stopped there though from his point of view - only because he didn't know her at all.

"You're a rogue, no? Has your demon spoken to you?" His blue eyes were finally ripped from the new members and turned his attentions towards her. "During my workis when mine whispers the loudest." He looked away and a dark smile grew on his lips. It was no secret that Angra enjoyed his work - torture - it was something he was familiar with and where his strengths lie. Hearing the cries and wails for the torment to cease was akin to the sweetest ballad to his ears.

Novacracker

Felyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:04 am
Tania kept close to their mother as she watched the on goings of the adults around them. While this was all new to her it was more fascinating because this was going to be their new home, most likely. She wanted to be in the IN, to know everything.

She couldn't help but be intrigued by some of the conversations going on but she remained quiet as she watched.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:21 pm
Zul started, his grave expression giving away just momentarily to surprise. He hadn't quite noticed how large this lion was before - he hadn't taken in many details, he supposed. The idea flustered him, but he was careful not to let it show. It was all obvious now: the colors shared between himself and his sisters, the surprise at seeing Mom. The way the cub could see the glittering future of his mane in those incredible wings. Zulvan bowed his head in solemn rejoinder to Primitus, made more comfortable by the fact that his siblings were creeping out of the woodwork to see the God, too. Even if some of them were quicker on the update than he had been, better to have them alongside him than not.

Out of the corner of his eye, though, Tania stuck out to him. Lots of pridemates to play with? Sure - if they didn't eat them, instead. Although now that their father had made a point to recognize them, the lioness' admonitions from earlier made a lot more sense. Still... "Why are you so quiet?" He hissed askance at his sister. "What are you thinking?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Hakuna couldn't help but chuckle at Mioyo, grin on her muzzle. "Even if you two were mates, I wouldn't mind. We're not exactly the 'exclusive' sort." Nodding to all gathered, she grinned. "I believe we have spent enough time here! There are contests to be had! Hunting to be done and tests of mind and body to undergo! Let us celebrate the growing Darkness without and the Darkness within!"

Moricorm sighed. Finally! Something she could agree with fully! Stepping forward, she nodded, and motioned for the brown-furred form of her half-vampire daughter. "Your group can keep an eye on the newcomers, Umarth." Umarth nodded, and gave Hakuna'ajiza a look that brooked no argument. With that situated, she turned to the gathered demons. "Those who are to participate in the hunting contests will gather at where the river runs closest to the dens. Domefae shall be there, as he has agreed to bring a meiv'seere's neutral eye to the contests. Those participating in the contests of wit shall follow myself to the entrances of the old Samhain Labyrinth. The tests of strength shall gather at the training grounds with Hakuna'jina. Those who simply wish to celebrate are welcome to remain here or watch the contests!" Even with the...hiccup of the newcomers, she was intent on the celebration being just that. Nothing was going to dampen it for the Aegnor'hini.

Consonum nudged Tania with a paw, a brow raising. "Yes, sister. Why so quiet? There is much to see and do!" So much excitement! She had to keep herself from getting too excited, however. Sophia never liked when she swung too far in any direction.

Lachiell moved forward as Moricorm and Hakuna moved for where their contests would be overseen, smile on her muzzle. "Which of my brothers and sisters in the dark would like to join me in dance?"

[OOC Note: This thread shall remain open for interaction for another week-ish, with periodic posts from myself to help move things along! Tomorrow, threads will open for the contests! And at the end of this thread and the contests, the raffle will be rolled!

As for the 'dance' Lachiell speaks of, it will be something those who have been part of the pride from birth or for some time will have learned, and is more like choreographed sparring than actual dancing. Think capoeira for lions! Information on it will be added to the pride info within the next couple of days.]

[qoute="Anderleit"]
AstoriaFallen
NovaCracker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 pm
Das Tor

Anderleit
my quote tag was messed up

It would seem that both her siblings wanted to know why she was so silent. "Can't I observe the situation for just one second?" She said looking between the both of them. Yes, there was lots to take in but at the same time all that mattered was that she was there with her family.

"I wanted to take in everything so we could better understand what we're about to become a part of." She said looking between the two of them.

It was all very exciting but at the same time she just wanted to know that they'd all be okay in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:55 am
"Hmmm." The twitch of his lip, the quirk of an eyebrow; both spoke of a skepticism a little too old for a cub of Zulvan's years. He relented quickly though, smiling at his sister. "I don't think this is the kind of thing we can just observe. We're being invited in, so...I guess we should go. See what all this is about." They were but children, so they might only be allowed to spectate the contests at most. Boring for sure, but they would still be taking part in a way, and there was likely still something there that they could learn from.

His eyes left Tania to flicker briefly over Consonum, and there was something else in his glance then. Some fiery glint that rang with challenge. He thought he could just hear notes of excitement singing in her tone. Though it struck all-of-a-sudden, somewhere within him Baelsar rumbled in answer.

AstoriaFallen

Das Tor

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am
This RP is closed! The raffle will be rolled shortly!

The festivities continued on with mirth and merriment and all good things, with feasting and contests of skill and cunning and strength. The former Spirit-talkers proved quick to take to the ways of the pride.

Aegnorhini generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 am
1. Anderleit
2. Truth.Be.Told
3. Felyn
4. AstoriaFallen
5. Ctrl F Greenie
6. AstoriaFallen
7. Anderleit
8. Felyn
9. AstoriaFallen
10. Ctrl F Greenie
11. AstoriaFallen
12. Anderleit
13. AstoriaFallen
14. Anderleit  

Aegnorhini

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:44 am
AstoriaFallen

Congrats! this boy is yours! He was colored by Saffy, and his edits were done by Yunie! As stated, he was originally going to be from the same birthpride as Na'ima, but he is a blank slate, so can go any route you choose...as long as he stays in the Aegnor'hini.  
[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff