Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:14 am
Meepfur
Vesale
For Intiha-ka, I have Takoda? He's a Parastar (whom I need to get certed... >.< ). Not the craziest of colours but he's quite a large lion.

Also I think we have a couple o planned things from ages back if you wanted to continue those! XD;;

She's gonna be really particular about color because of her position, but I have a few others who will be on the market eventually! They'll end up here sooner or later, I'm sure.

We do! There's Nisi/Gereh still, and I believe we were planning a PL thing? My healer/thief Khatiran and your...Nkechi?

Yes yes at the things.

I... actually think it was me that dropped the ball on Khatiran and Nkechi, not sure where we're up to with Nisi/Gereh!

I also really need some Bonelands RPs also so I can throw a few ladies at you for general RP?

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:28 am
A fling between Intiha-ka and my boy, maybe? o v o He still needs personality development but he's pretty much a free-loving nomadic lion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Mynsed -

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:53 am
Vesale
Yes yes at the things.

I... actually think it was me that dropped the ball on Khatiran and Nkechi, not sure where we're up to with Nisi/Gereh!

I also really need some Bonelands RPs also so I can throw a few ladies at you for general RP?

heart

Not a problem, ai am forever wandering off myself. orz Khatiran/Nkechi meeting is here, and Nisi and Gereh...can probably wrap their initial meeting if I post one more time, I will put it on my list for tonight! I could also start a new one, they could chat about all the juicy stuff that's been going on and grt to know each other better.

Aaaall the Bonelands RP. emotion_bigheart I can do Umkhombo or any of my ladies, although apart from Khazine and Sinir, most of my younger ones are ??? for personality still.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:58 am
- Mynsed -
A fling between Intiha-ka and my boy, maybe? o v o He still needs personality development but he's pretty much a free-loving nomadic lion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohh, he's handsome and would be pretty much perfect! I would love that! I've only got one RP for her so far, but it shouldn't take too long to get a few SRPs assembled as I'll have a little extra time off coming up this week.  

Meepfur
Captain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Meepfur
Can you toss me Sam's image? ;O  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff