Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] Wandering in the Shadows [Woha'li Galu'nadi & Mamoru] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:54 pm
Talking with her was calming. Mamoru found himself relaxing quite a bit while they chatted.

She wished him happiness and Mamoru's smile became wider before he nodded and thought about how to phrase his next words. "I hope you find everything you're looking for, as well. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today." A weak laugh escaped him and he shrugged a bit more.

Then she looked up, and it made him do the same. Oh well... That was strange.

"Ah, It seems I've kept us both from getting to our clans." At least he looked mildishly sheepish. "I'm very sorry for that... I suppose I should be bidding you a good night so we can both rise to do duties tomorrow."

Vashtya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:59 pm
Her expression soft, she inclined hr head at his kind words, then chuckled. "Thank you. And the pleasure was mine - it sounds like you're settling in well with the pride, so I'll look forward to crossing paths again, fate willing."

While she wouldn't say it, for fear of putting undue pressure on him, she found she was rather curious as to what he'd choose to have represented with tattoos, when he adopted that particular practice.

"It was a joint effort, I think," she replied with another easy smile, waving off his apology casually. "And so nothing to be sorry for - but I do agree, if we don't part ways soon, we're likely to have a tough go of it in the morning!"

Getting to her feet, she looked over her shoulder, and inclined her head once again. "Safe travels - and hopefully tomorrow morning isn't too rough." This last was said with an impish expression that made the goodbye far less formal than their initial greetings had been.

Peppermint Coffee

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out