Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Quinlan Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian folowed them into the big medical room. He was ever the watchful brother but he stayed out of the way. When they went and unwrapped the bloody towel Cian, like everyone else, expected a nasty wound but no. Other than some blood on her arm. Aeryn seemed fine. Thier parents look at him, understandably so, he was the confirmed magic one. He gave them a shrug of wasnt me. And smirked once they looked at Aeryn, who he knew was the source. He totally called it! He had faith Areyn would turn out magic too! He also jad to contain his excitement of aeryn being magic too till they got to the car. Though a bit exasperated from the ordeal thier parents were happy Aeryn was ok and glad she was happy. "Oh hey mom, dad I going to let Aeryn pick the special dinner. She kinda did heal her own arm which is super cool may I say." Cian said once they piled in. It would help him feel better about causeing the broken bone. He was kinda jelous. His magic had been stealthy. But much like Aeryn her magic perfered theatrics

(Added some stuff to make it make sense)

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian was having a pretty good summer so far. He had finished his animagus class and now he could be a ferret any time he wanted! Currently, he was playing with young Caelan while mom and dad were at a doctor appointment. The little boy loved that his older brother could be a ferret and sometimes Cian would let the boy just carry him around while he was a light colored ferret. Currently, hide and seek was on the agenda. Cian was glad Cae took the game seriously as he did. It was a fine craft he intended to pass on to young Cae. Cae was 'counting' and Cian knew the best hiding spots were tiny ferret-sized spots. Perhaps he could find one soon?

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Brothers
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Babysitting
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Cian

Aeryn was stuck babysitting yet again with Cian. Their parents were at some doctor thing, which meant it was the two of them versus one wild toddler. Luckily, they had a trick up their sleeves. Caelan was running wildly around the house after Cian, who was currently a ferret. The girl huffed, annoyed yet again by Cian having abilities she didn't. It just wasn't fair. While he had his eyes covered, Aeryn grabbed a big pickle jar and quietly jabbed some holes in the lid. Once that was done, she slipped it off, then hid the jar under the laundry her mom had requested she fold up. When Cae was loudly squawking out whatever random numbers (and colors and shapes) he knew, she lifted up some of the well placed laundry, offering it as a hiding place. Little did Cian know she'd planted a trap.

"Pst over here!"

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:32 am
User Image

Cian knew Cae was running out of words as he had said ball and square 3 differant times. Just on cue Aeryn pointed to some laundry he could currently fit under. Darting with his weird ferret hop run he dove in. He had expected a face full of warm laundry but he ended up face planting into something hard. The hell? Sure it was darker but he could see a shirt and maybe a pair of Cae's toddler jeans but he had smacked a hard surface? And it smelled vaguely of pickles? Hearing a click and the light getting much dimmer, Cian wiggle spun till he saw his entrance and likely only way out was gone....oh no.....

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:47 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home

Aeryn waited until Cian ran directly into her trap. A small thud was heard, so she immediately pushed the jar lid on. Cae finished his happy screeching of... whatever words he knew and Aeryn watched the boy waddle off toward the bedrooms. Good. The girl lifted the jar out of the laundry, looking in on the ferret within. "Stupid Cian, running right into a trap. Why would I help you hide? Idiot." Her gaze turned into a glare as she watched the creature panic. "And they tell me you're the smart one. Tch." She held the jar a little lower, waiting on Cian to finish his freak out.

She didn't, however, expect for Caelan to run out so fast. The toddler ran over to her, because of course he had to investigate what she was holding. The boy sat on his knees in front of Aeryn and pressed his face against the jar. "Sissy? Why wiggly brubby in there? He scared, wiggle wiggle!" The boy giggled, watching the fluffed up ferret in the jar. He pressed his hands against the glass and shook it a bit, until Aeryn pulled it roughly away. "Cae! Stop that. Go... watch tv or play with your trains! Shoo!" She watched him deliberate, then hurriedly waddle off to grab his trains.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:14 am
User Image

Cian definitely was not enjoying this. He quite hated enclosed spaces. VERY MUCH! Soon it was brighter but he also ended up with no balance as what he discovered was a large jar that was his prison was lifted up. He could hear aeryn's though it was muffled cause of the glass. Being scared was one thing but also having a ferret brain too upped the feeling of danger. Why did Aeryn trap him! Sure a prank was all in good fun but they had agreed fears were off limits. She knew he was Claustrophobic! After clawing at the see thru walls was not helping panic really started setting in. He could see and hear Cae who ended up shaking the jar. Cian in the earthquake got thrown onto his back. Suddenly he was jerked to the other side as Aeryn snatched the jar back. The rolling, shaking, and bumping coupled with the already building panic left Aeryn with a writhing, hissing, and screaming off white ferret that likely was not going to calm till the situation changed.

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home

Aeryn watched Cian panic for a moment, a small part of her feeling guilty. She set the jar upright on the ground, then popped the lid partway open. "I'm not going to let you out, but I want to make sure you hear me, alright? Calm down." She stared down at him, then sighed. She wanted to get angry, but it hadn't been a moment to begin her speech. "Calm down, Ci. You're fine. It's just a jar. Chill your beans." The girl glared down at the glass, hoping her words were enough to get him to listen, though maybe her words could've been spoken with a touch of compassion.... but no. He didn't deserve that right now.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:20 am
User Image

Cian started to calm a bit when he could feel some air and gravity seemed to stop changing. He was still freaking out but he was able to get enough hold of self that he was able to right himself. 'Calm down buddy there's got to be a reason she did this. Aeryn not mean for the sake of being mean. There's a reason.' Cian though tring to calm dispite still scare senseless. His stomach wasn't doing so hot though. He was still panicking but he much less rolling and screaming just a ferret desperately tring to get out.

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home

Aeryn waited until Cian seemed to calm down a bit, then huffed. "Alright. You calm in there? Good. Now's my turn to talk. And you can't interrupt me for once." She glared at the ferret in the jar, then decided on where to start. "It's not fair, you know? You're popular and have lots of cool titles... It's just... it's not fair. Everyone thinks you're this wonderful person... but it doesn't run in the family. Teachers are annoyed 'cause I'm not as friggin perfect as you. They're all expecting me to be some prefect-captain-head nonsense and it's not something I can do. It's not my fault you got all the stupid good person genes." She grumbled, looking down at Cian. Of course, he had yet another new skill to add to his stupid self. She didn't even have a way to hide, but he could turn into a freaking ferret?!

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:17 pm
User Image

Cian listened best he could dispite his fear. Aeryn felt over shadowed by him?! He didn't want her to feel inadequate! As long as she was happy he be proud of her. He felt bad she was tring to compare herself when they clearly had differant strength and weaknesses. Ugh let him out he wanted to hug her and say it ok and explain. Tell her that he thought she was doing good and he wanted to help...Ok that and maybe barf he felt like he had been on a death coaster.

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home

Aeryn watched Cian a bit while she pondered her words. He looked a bit wobbly still, but she didn't care. All her thoughts gravitated on how annoyed she was. He had been in the spotlight too long, and it wasn't fair. "You get all the good stuff. People really, really like you. I've only got one real friend... and honestly some days I wonder if he really likes me... I mean... I wouldn't." She felt her shoulders slump, anger dissipating. It wasn't fair that he was always so happy and confident, while lately she'd been feeling worse and worse. Their mom said it was probably because she was "becoming a lady"... whatever that meant. "A-and why does everyone like you? Huh? You're not all that great! You're a showy..... um... you're a jerk sometimes!" It wasn't true, she knew as well as anyone that her brother was a really nice person. But he had to have some flaws.... didn't he?

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:12 am
User Image

Cian was having to focus harder than ever but he was less panic more concern. His sister in such distress was more important than him being scared. Not that he wasn't still spook but he had more important things damn it! He was kicking himself for not figuring out sooner, she was even doubting if Vinny liked her! He was less clawing and more looking up at her and pawing toward her. If he stood on his currently tiny legs he cold almost try and nudge the lid open. He gesture too to show he like it open. He really wanted to tell her his take. It was likely not what she expected. He even made sad ferret noises. The kind Batman would use when he wanted to spend time with someone. Sure he could try changing back and maybe bust the jar but there was enough ways that could backfire that cian wasn't fond of.

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home

Aeryn watched Cian for a moment, spotting him as he tried to escape. She sighed heavily, pressing a hand on the lid. "N-no. You don't get to come out yet. I'm not done. B-besides... I don't want your stupid optimism." She gently tapped on the lid, like she was daring him to try again. The girl tilted her head back, trying to force her body from being dumb and crying. That was the last thing she needed right now! Lifting her hand off the jar, she wiped her eyes, then softly sighed. "You get to do whatever you want. You can be.... whatever. Mom wants me to graduate, get a job in 'something safe', then get married, have kids... It's not fair. I'm not even good with kids!" She slammed her fist down on top of the jar, anger spiking through her heart. Stupid dumb parents, and stupid dumb Cian! Mom wasn't teaching him how to cook and clean, but instead they let him play quidditch and have friends... He was told to chase his dreams, she got told her dreams were "not likely". It wasn't like she wasn't trying her best, she just wasn't as good at school as he was.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:43 am
User Image

Cian was suprised and ended up falling backward when the thump of aeryn holding the lid. It took a moment to right himself but he could still hear Aeryn's plight. Cian was sure their parent would be happy no matter what she wanted to do. Admittedly she probably had more a plan than he did. Sure he was planning qudditch or music as a career but their parents worried that the plans might fall trough. Cian had to convince her to let him free! He decided the noise Batman made when he had to leave him here for first year should work. A should that broke his heart at 11 should hopefully work. Cian whimpered and pawed at Aeryn till she looked toward him.

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home

When Cian started making pitiful whines, Aeryn sighed softly. She felt bad about leaving him in the jar, especially with him being afraid of tight spaces. "I-I should probably let you free. I feel bad about putting you in there, but I just... I can't talk to you anymore. It's like... I dunno. Here, I'll let you out, just watch your feet." She twisted the lid off, then slowly turned the jar to its side. He'd be able to scurry out, and he'd probably yell at her. She deserved it, but she still didn't want it to happen. She tilted her head down, curling up a bit as tears welled up in her eyes.

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas