Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 pm
Schedule My Meeting!
User Image or User Image
Name: Isibhamu or Mahina
Land: Dumanne
Keepsake: Probably part of one of their pelts - it's a trademark of the Dumanne
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: If you could ;;
Any other notes: Isibhamu is young and pretty friendly, Mahina is just friendly all-around. Meera could happen by during one of their dueling tournaments and watch/chat? They're pretty open to cheetah strangers passing through. :3

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:04 am
Polette

Sounds great to me! x3 I can get the rp going either today or tomorrow. Do you have a preference for which one she meets, or perhaps both?  

MangoMeow

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:17 pm
MangoMeow
Polette

Sounds great to me! x3 I can get the rp going either today or tomorrow. Do you have a preference for which one she meets, or perhaps both?

Up to you! ^^ I don't mind doing one or both :>  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Polette
MangoMeow
Polette

Up to you! ^^ I don't mind doing one or both :>

Well, I'd like her to get as many interactions as I can, so I vote both. biggrin I can get the rps going tomorrow~  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:32 am
-nudges this back up- heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:43 pm
The first of Meera's keepsakes, a drinking gourd from Suzat. >w>

User Image  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:12 pm
Meera's satchel, which she'll be keeping her keepsakes in! 8D

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 pm
Bunny pelt from Dumanne! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MangoMeow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Schedule My Meeting!
User Image
Name: Moto'nafsi
Land: Kitwana'antara
Keepsake: A memory charm for a lion(ess) that has passed on - something morose and memorial.
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: I can do it!
Any other notes:
He's immune, so he will not be getting her sick, or a carrier that could get her ill also! Seeing as this is the plague pride, it would be conducted at the borders - maybe he could contently turn her away to the next pride, so she can continue her ventures C:.

===

User Image
Name: Baba'nyota
Land: Mwezi'Johari
Keepsake: A conversation, I dunno what he'd give her yet 8|a
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: Either or
Any other notes:
The head guard could always help her with directions to the next pride, since she'll be around meeting with others C:> He's old, and wise.

===

User Image
Name: Mona Makana
Land: Pridelands, he's a messenger, actually.
Keepsake: not sure yet!
Any other notes:
A fertile half-breed meets another half-breed, I just want him to see another mix like
"SAME HAT, SAME HAT"

====

User Image
Name: Milika'sakata Mila
Land: Tianxia
Keepsake: A gemstone, or an earring, like one had before her.
Any other notes:
WANNA MET A CRAZY PRIDE-OWNER?
She's part of the tianxia, and harmless, just a little crazy.

===

And the most important/last one
User Image
Name: Salga Fikiri
Land: ---
Keepsake: A feather, some inspiration
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: I can!
Any other notes:
The God of Inspiration loves to hear stories - if you'd entertain him a bit, he'll deign you with a little inspiration yourself. I'd love for him to visit her a few times to hear about those she's met, and what she's taken from it * D*/

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:36 pm
Nerpin

I would absolutely love rp with each and every one of them. 8] And if you think of something for her other keepsakes, feel free to let me know~

Since you're starting the ones with Moto'nafsi and Salga Fikiri, I can start the other three sometime. Or we can do one at a time, if it's easier. ^-^  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:41 pm
-nudges this back up-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:21 am
Schedule My Meeting!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Oiratuar & Mirill
Land: Aegnor'hini
Keepsake: She could get one of the Aegnor's claw necklaces or a scar!
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: You plz
Any other notes: No hostility! Oiratuar is one of the Aegnor's diplomats, and Mirill is an elite guard who tends to keep her safe when she's out and about. This rp would have to be backdated though, since the Aegnor lands are currently... Well, there was a volcanic eruption triggered by the shop meta.

==

Schedule My Meeting!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Firestar
Land: Kizingo'zaa
Keepsake: A fortune! That may or may not come true, since he's a seer. Also maybe a neck scarf kinda like Stormwatcher's.
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: You plz
Any other notes: Again, this might be better backdated because of the current meta going on in the Kizi. (Namely the tension between the Bahari and the Kizi.)

==

Schedule My Meeting!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Daimaishi
Land: Roguelands
Keepsake: A feather.
Want to start the rp, or want me to start it?: You plz.
Any other notes: Look, Daima's going to adore this kid. She's definitely got some fierce determination to be traveling as much as she is. Although it's up to you if you want to start the rp with him in full god form or have him be poking around in his mortal form and reveal himself during the rp.

MangoMeow

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:03 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

These all sounds great to me~ I'm happy to start up the rps while I'm tagging stuff today.

For the Kizi, it's definitely going to need to be backdated to before all the meta stuff. She arrived in the Bahari before the Ballad meta and will be leaving just a bit after it (alongside another lioness who just wants to get away). So it could be either before all that or right before the Ballad orp happens. Do you have a preference? (otherwise it would have to be a fair amount of time later, and with all the metas going on, we'd have to hold off)

I'm good either way with meeting Daima in mortal or god form. He'll be the first god she's ever officially met, so she's going to think he's awesome. Maybe let's do mortal form, so she can see a transformation in action?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:48 pm
MangoMeow

I'd definitely prefer before the Ballad meta. While immediately after would be interesting (and could serve as a JRP for the other lion if they intend to join the Kizi), the pride was kind of in Upheaval after that whole thing.

And mortal definitely works! Daima loves surprising people be going from cheetah to God tbh. He'd get a huge kick out of her reaction.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:15 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Kk, then I'll get these rps going today~ heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers